Medium Mobility Scooters
- Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS14815FREE ShippingThe Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter has been specially designed to promote user independence. This mid-size, 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter boasts a stylish, modern design whilst also ensuring user safety is paramount.Special Price £1,749.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,399.95Save: £650.00
- Shoprider Sovereign Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS12172FREE ShippingThe Shoprider Sovereign Mobility Scooter is exceptionally durable and robust mobility scooter that features a classic design. To ensure an extremely smooth and stable ride the Shoprider Sovereign is fitted with all round suspension and large pneumatic tyres.Special Price £1,299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,999.95Save: £700.00
- Roma Tulsa Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS30792FREE ShippingThis Roma Tulsa Mobility Scooter is a truly compact, class 2 Mobility Scooter that is designed to promote ultimate comfort and smooth, stable ride at all times.Special Price £1,099.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,799.95Save: £700.00
- Pride ZT10 Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG33591FREE ShippingThe Pride ZT10 Mobility Scooter combines contemporary style with cutting-edge technology to provide the user with maximum performance and manoeuvrability.Was:From Special Price £1,789.95 with VAT Relief£3,395.95Save:£1,606.00
- Freerider City Ranger 6 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31082FREE ShippingThe Freerider City Ranger 6 is exactly the same as its 'big brother' the City Ranger 8 except it has a top speed of 6 mph (9.6 km/h) making it suitable for use on pavements as well as roads.Special Price £1,733.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,259.95Save: £1,526.00
- Pride Colt Deluxe Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG18122FREE ShippingThe Pride Colt Deluxe Mobility Scooter 2.0 has been specially designed to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride as well as superior levels of performance.Was:From Special Price £1,417.95 with VAT Relief£2,699.95Save:£1,282.00
- Pride Revo 2.0 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS30321FREE ShippingThe Pride Revo 2.0 Mobility Scooter has been developed by the market leaders Pride, and has been specially designed for the more active, independent user.Special Price £1,309.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,699.95Save: £1,390.00
- Pride Jazzy Zero Turn Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS29049FREE ShippingThe Pride Jazzy Zero Turn Mobility Scooter is a highly unique Scooter that offers 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel manoeuvrability thanks to its patent-pending, Zero Turn technology.Special Price £1,274.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,699.95Save: £425.00
- Pride Apex Finesse Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28763FREE ShippingFrom the well known 'Pride Mobility' range of Mobility Scooters comes the Apex Finesse Mobility Scooter. This scooter is available in blue or red and is fitted with a host of features often found on much bigger mobility scooters.£1,344.95 with VAT Relief
- TGA Vita Lite Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26092FREE ShippingThe TGA Vite Lite Mobility Scooter is supplied in a striking metallic red colour and features the stylish design of the Vita family with many popular features all in a compact and practical package.Special Price £2,099.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,895.95Save: £796.00
- Pride Colt Twin Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18120FREE ShippingThe Pride Colt Twin Mobility Scooter is small in size but big on features. This highly versatile mobility scooter boasts a unique design giving it the stability of four wheels with the manoeuvrability of three.Special Price £1,399.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,799.95Save: £1,400.00
- Pride Maxima 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18108FREE ShippingSpecial Price £2,799.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,899.95Save: £1,100.00
- Pride Maxima Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18109FREE ShippingThis Maxima Mobility Scooter from the Pride Scooter range combines a heavy-duty design with ultimate performance levels thus helping to promote user independence.Special Price £2,966.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,999.95Save: £1,033.00
- Shoprider Perrero Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS13227FREE ShippingThe Shoprider Perrero has the following features Full suspension Captains seat - Lockable four position swivel Forward, back and height adjustable seat High backrest - adjustable angle and fold down Full light set Indicators Horn High/low speed switch Dual position armrest option designed to move with the seat or remain fixed on seat frame Narrow profile wheels for easier steering Adjustable tiller (five angle positions) Height and width adjustable arms Flip-up padded armrests Anti-tippers Basket Wing mirror *Passenger weight, ground conditions, temperature and battery condition/size can affect distance of travelSpecial Price £1,499.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,735.89Save: £235.90
- Freerider Mayfair 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG14774FREE ShippingThe Freerider Mayfair 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is an excellent all-round mobility scooter, ideal for people looking to get to and from town and travel in and around shops, hospitals and indoors, and is one of the most popular mobility scooters on the market today.Special Price £1,339.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,799.95Save: £1,460.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section