Therapy & Orthopaedics
Items 1-40 of 915
- Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS23883FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser/ Bike can be your training partner in perhaps recovering from illness when muscles need to be built back up or just to maintain the muscle mass and fitness which you already have.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £59.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £129.98Save: £70.03
- Home Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS15514This Home Pedal Exerciser is a low impact exercise aid that helps to improve circulation and muscle strength making it perfect for rehabilitation and fitness in the home.Special Price £18.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £39.99Save: £21.04
- Gel Heel Ankle Protector (Pair) Item Code: MS28365Supportive and durable, the Gel Heel and Ankle protectors can help to relieve pressure on the heel and ankle. Ideal for heel pad pain syndrome and heel spur indications. The Heel pads can also be used to help provide relief from the pain of blisters and cracked skin. Simply slip over the toes and secure around the ankle for excellent comfort and support. Can be worn with shoes or around the home. The heel protector pads can be hand washed with a mild detergent. They are very discreet and will provide comfy relief throughout the day.One Size fits AllSold as a Pair£3.69 with VAT Relief
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Red (Soft) Item Code: MS16313This Therapy Gel ball is a very easy to use therapeutic aid that offer variable levels of resistance, ideal for use in exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms. The gel ball is pleasant to touch and returns back to its original shape after each squeeze.SpecificationColour: RedResistance: SoftDiameter: 50mm (2")Weight: 60 gramsFeaturesGel ball is very pleasant to the touchSmall size is ideal for a handbag or pocketSuitable for use in the home, office or clinicNote: We supply other Therapy Gel balls which come in (Pink - Extra Soft) (Blue - Soft) (Green - Medium) (Orange - Firm) (Black - X Firm)Special PriceWas: £3.38Save: £1.40
- Lotion Applicator With Massageing Head Item Code: MS22524Lotion Applicator With Massageing HeadLotion applicator and massage head enables the user to apply creams, oils and lotions to hard to reach parts of the body. It features a washable foam head that can be used to apply thick creams. A second detachable head that can apply less viscous oils and lotions via a series of roller-balls. Ensure even distribution and can also be used on their own as a simple but effective massage device.
- Rolyan Therapy Putty - Firm (57g) Item Code: MS20139Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Therapy Putty - Firm (57g)Clean, non-toxic, non-oily and bleedproof therapy putty leaves no colour or residue on the client'sIt will not fragment, separate or stick to the skin.With six distinct colours to reflect established standards in resistive exercise, and progress in resistance from super soft tan to extra firm grey.Designed to meet a wide range of strengthening needs, putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched.Combine any of the colours to create custom resistance to meet individual needs.Warning: avoid contact with materials eg. fabric, paper. Latex free.Strength - ColourFirm - Blue
- Rolyan Therapy Putty - Medium - 85g Item Code: MS21629Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rolyan Therapy Putty is available in a range of six different colour-coded resistances in a variety of tub sizes, with this being the 85 gram, green coloured, medium resistant putty.Express Delivery Available£3.82 with VAT Relief
- OxyCycle III Active & Passive Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS20731FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxycycle 111 is the ideal exercise tool for low impact exercising. The Oxycycle can help improve circulation and increase mobility perhaps after illness or even just to maintain physical activity. The fact that the Oxycycle is used in a seated position means that it is a non-weight bearing exercise, yet is very effective in toning muscles, gently raising the heartrate and keeping you active! The equipment can be used anywhere and personalised to your individual requirements. The adjustable speed and resistance means that it can be used for active and passive training- therefore you are able to increase or decrease the difficulty of the exercise. The Oxycycle can be used for both upper and lower body workouts- therefore providing a whole-body exercise system. The system is constructed around a lightweight, compact design making it easy to move around and store. There is a 15-minute timer switch to help you time your workouts- an LED display which will show time spent and calories burned. There is a handy non-slip mat on which to place your Oxycycle and there are interchangeable handgrip pedals so that you can change to suit your own requirements. The Oxycycle really is a very handy piece of equipment to have to maintain your own health, fitness and mobility. Features Low impact exercise equipment Personalised to own requirements Aids mobility and circulation Active or passive training LED Display Specifications Size: 50x46x38 cm Weight: 8 kg 230V AC 50 Hz 60 Watt 20 - 65 rpmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £359.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £539.99Save: £180.00
- Sissel Theraputty - 85g (Yellow - Soft) Item Code: MS21653
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Set Of 5 Balls Item Code: MS16315Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Therapy Gel ball is a very easy to use therapeutic aid that offer variable levels of resistance, ideal for use in exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms. The gel ball is pleasant to touch and returns back to its original shape after each squeeze.Set Specification Pink - Extra Soft Blue - Soft Green - Medium Orange - Firm Black - X Firm Diameter: 50mm (2") Weight: 60 grams Features Gel ball is very pleasant to the touch Small size is ideal for a handbag or pocket Suitable for use in the home, office or clinic
- Vulkan Medicollar Neck Brace / Collar - Long Extra Deep Item Code: MS24232
- Sissel Theraputty - 85g (Red - Medium) Item Code: MS21654
- Standard Ergonomic Hand Exerciser Item Code: MS16327Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Standard Ergonomic Hand Exerciser Conforms to the architecture of the hand for comfort and even dispersion of resistance across the palm. Anatomically designed handle is padded and contoured for a comfortable fit in the palm. The lightweight frame adjusts easily for blocking flexion and extension and permits a custom fit for different hand sizes. The unit includes four pairs of graded, colour-coded rubber bands.
- Vulkan Classic Thigh Support - Small Item Code: MS29946Provides light compression, support and therapeutic heat retention to help relieve symptoms associated with: Cold sensitive joints Arthritis Weak and sore muscles Moderate ligament strains Comfortable for day wear. Size: Small AEROTHERM®: Designed to provide the therapeutic benefits of head retention provided by neoprene, while promoting air flow
- Hand Compression Arthritis Glove - Large Item Code: MS29750Hand Compression Arthritis GlovesKeep active and get a grip on arthritis with a pair of Active Compression Gloves.The stippled rubber textured palms help you grasp, twist and undo items with ease, while the open fingertips won't impair touch sensitivity.Woven from an ultra-comfy cotton/spandex blend, they provide firm compression while keeping your hands warm.This helps relieve discomfort from stiff and aching joints, stimulates circulation and increases dexterity.What's more, thanks to the breathable fibre, you can wear them all day without sweating or overheating.Please measure width of palmLarge 31.1/2 (4")
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Orange (Soft) Item Code: MS27112Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Orange (Soft)This Therapy Gel ball is a very easy to use therapeutic aid that offer variable levels of resistance, ideal for use in exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms. The gel ball is pleasant to touch and returns back to its original shape after each squeeze.SpecificationColour: OrangeResistance: SoftDiameter: 50mm (2")Weight: 60 gramsFeaturesGel ball is very pleasant to the touchSmall size is ideal for a handbag or pocketSuitable for use in the home, office or clinicExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £3.89Save: £1.50
- Sissel Theraputty - 85g (Green - Strong) Item Code: MS21655
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Black Item Code: MS16314Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Gel Ball Hand Exercisers are available in a range of 5 colour coded resistances, with this one being the black coloured, extra firm resistant ball.
- Vulkan Back Brace Item Code: PG92-11Vulkan - Back BraceProvides significant levels of lumbar support for those recovering from a severe episode of back or leg pain. The additional stays and compression straps help to limit unwanted twisting and bending movements to allow recovery without strain.Sizes (Please Measure around the wait)Small 70-80cmMedium 80-90cmLarge 90-100cmX Large 100-110cmAs low as
- OxyCycle II Powered Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS18983FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxy- Cycle 2 really is an invaluable piece of equipment for passive training. The oxy-cycle 2 can really help to strengthen your arms and legs perhaps after illness or injury or indeed just to maintain your muscle mass and mobility. The exercise is gentle and stress free yet very effective in maintaining mobility. Often as we get older or after illness, mobility can be greatly reduced and the lack of movement really can lead to further complications. Mobility is key and the Oxy- Cycle 2 can provide that in a low stress and impact way thus avoiding further injury. The Oxy-Cycle can help you to tailor the workout to your own pace and capability and will adjust with you as improvement is made. The movement of the limbs on this low impact piece of equipment can also aid blood circulation. The Oxy-Cycle has a light weight compact design, adjustable speed and an LED display showing time, calories burned and RPM Level. There is also an anti-slip mat provided.Features: Passive training Helps strengthen arms and legs Can help to increase circulation Tailor workouts individually Improves mobility after illness or injury Light weight compact design Specifications: 50x46x38 cm 8 kg 230V AC 50 Hz 60 Watt 20 - 65 rpmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £219.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £339.99Save: £120.00
- Handmaster Plus - Purple Item Code: MS16377Provides complete reciprocal muscle group exercise for the hand through full, natural planes of motion. It is recommended for improving strength, balance, coordination, speed, and general blood flow, stimulates all peripheral nerves to the hand and allows for unattended therapy. Designed for daily outpatient use to complement the treatment of hand, wrist, and forearm conditions. The Handmaster Plus is great for stroke rehabilitation, as well as the treatment and prevention of carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and RSI. Each package contains one resistant ball, two flexible cords (for varying hand sizes) and complete instructions. Orange: For Early Rehabilitation
- Vulkan Fembrace - XL Item Code: MS18666Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- The Original McKenzie Heavy Duty Lumbar Roll - 5" (125mm) Item Code: MS19531
The Original McKenzie Heavy Duty Lumbar Roll - 5" (125mm)
- Rolyan Cone with Finger Separator Item Code: MS10305Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- TheraBand Flexbar - Light Item Code: MS31172Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.TheraBand is a well known name that has been used and trusted by the NHS and Physiotherapists for many years.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £13.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £15.49Save: £1.54
- Neo G Airflow Ankle Support - Medium Item Code: MS24839Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Neo G Airflow Ankle Support - MediumThis Neo G Airflow Ankle Support with Multi-Zone Compression provides a snug yet comfortable fit and is designed to warm muscles, ligaments and tendons, and support the ankle during sporting and occupational activities.The ankle support is ideal for people that wish to alleviate pressure and pain during physical exercise or those that may have injured their ankle joint and are looking to speed the recovery process up.The unique breathable fabric of the Neo G Airflow Ankle Support helps to control levels of moisture during intense activities whilst the silicone top band prevents slippage when in use.FeaturesStrains and sprainsInstabilityInjured or weak anklesRehabilitationSporting and occupational injuriesClass 1 Medical Device - registered with the MHRAMulti-zone compression offers a snug yet flexible fitHelps warm muscles during intense activitiesNon slip banding keeps support in placeExtremely comfortableDesigned to fit left or right ankleSpecificationsFits ankle circumference: 190mm - 230mm (7.5" - 9")
- Vulkan One Size Back Support Item Code: MS18541
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Green (Medium) Item Code: MS16312Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Therapy Gel ball is a very easy to use therapeutic aid that offer variable levels of resistance, ideal for use in exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms. The gel ball is pleasant to touch and returns back to its original shape after each squeeze.SpecificationColour: GreenResistance: MediumDiameter: 50mm (2")Weight: 60 gramsFeaturesGel ball is very pleasant to the touchSmall size is ideal for a handbag or pocketSuitable for use in the home, office or clinicNote: We supply other Therapy Gel balls which come in (Pink - Extra Soft) (Blue - Soft) (Green - Medium) (Orange - Firm) (Black - X Firm)
- Neoprene Ankle Support - Large Item Code: MS28644This flexible Ankle support is the ideal support to aid rehabilitation and exercise. It helps to alleviate the symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints. It is made from flexible neoprene and is easy to put on. The flexible material allows the Ankle support to be worn throughout the day. The material is lightweight and can be folded to a small size allowing it to fit in pockets and handbags making it ideal for travel.Ideal for use when during rehabilitation and exercise.Alleviates symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints.Made from flexible neoprene and easy to pull on.Can be folded into a small size for travel.WashableSize: Large
- Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS27143Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£34.99 with VAT Relief
- Auxilia Arm Sling - Medium Item Code: MS26333
- Vulkan Back Support Item Code: PG93-11This neoprene support provides compression and warmth to the lumbar area. Contoured for an improved fit with easy touch/close fastening. Ideal for lower back pain and rheumatic pain. Includes stays.SizesMeasurements taken around the waste.X Small (60 - 70cm)Small (70 - 80cm)Medium (80 - 90cm)Large (90 - 100cm)X Large (100 - 110cm)XX Large (110+cm)As low as
- Rolyan Therapy Putty - Super Soft (57g) Item Code: MS20135Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mobility Smartthe client's It will not fragment, separate or stick to the skin. With six distinct colours to reflect established standards in resistive exercise, and progress in resistance from super soft tan to extra firm grey. Designed to meet a wide range of strengthening needs, putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched. Combine any of the colours to create custom resistance to meet individual needs. Warning: avoid contact with materials eg. fabric, paper. Latex free.Strength - Colour Super Soft - Tan
- Fortuna Neoprene One Size Knee Support Item Code: MS21029Fortuna Neoprene One Size Knee SupportThe Fortuna Neoprene Support Range is made from high quality neoprene rubber which provides constant uniform compression and support. It also generates and retains warmth which increases blood circulation to the injured area thus promoting natural healing and comfort. In addition, the warming effects on muscles and joints increase flexibility to help prevent sporting injuries.The Fortuna Neoprene Support Range is suitable for both sporting and everyday use.
- Aquamarine Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS31468Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Features and benefits Light aquamarine blue colour Stylish new design Pedals come complete with foot straps to ensure your feet remain firmly in place Features solid rubber feet to provide a stable base when being used For use around the home, office etc. and even for rehabilitation following an operation Great for use during the colder and wetter months when getting about is tough enough but you still, wish to remain active Ideal for users with limited mobility allowing exercise which is low impact and easy on joints Takes 1 x AAA batteryExpress Delivery Available£22.39 with VAT Relief
- TheraBand Flexbar - Heavy Item Code: MS31173Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This TheraBand Flexbar is a highly effective, yet simple resistance exercise device that can be used in the treatment of Tennis Elbow whilst also helping to improve strength and mobility in the wrists, hands, forearms and shoulders.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £13.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £17.95Save: £4.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section