Therapy & Orthopaedics
Items 1-40 of 797
- Lightweight Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS10762Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £17.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £34.99Save: £17.00
- Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS23883FREE ShippingThe Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser/ Bike can be your training partner in perhaps recovering from illness when muscles need to be built back up or just to maintain the muscle mass and fitness which you already have.Special Price £59.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £129.98Save: £70.03
- Lotion Applicator With Massageing Head Item Code: MS22524Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Lotion Applicator With Massageing HeadLotion applicator and massage head enables the user to apply creams, oils and lotions to hard to reach parts of the body. It features a washable foam head that can be used to apply thick creams. A second detachable head that can apply less viscous oils and lotions via a series of roller-balls. Ensure even distribution and can also be used on their own as a simple but effective massage device.
- Gel Ankle Protector - Pair Item Code: MS28365Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Supportive and durable, this pair of Gel Heel and Ankle protectors can help to relieve pressure on the heel and ankle.Express Delivery Available£3.69 with VAT Relief
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Green (Medium) Item Code: MS16312Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Therapy Gel ball is a very easy to use therapeutic aid that offer variable levels of resistance, ideal for use in exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms. The gel ball is pleasant to touch and returns back to its original shape after each squeeze.SpecificationColour: GreenResistance: MediumDiameter: 50mm (2")Weight: 60 gramsFeaturesGel ball is very pleasant to the touchSmall size is ideal for a handbag or pocketSuitable for use in the home, office or clinicNote: We supply other Therapy Gel balls which come in (Pink - Extra Soft) (Blue - Soft) (Green - Medium) (Orange - Firm) (Black - X Firm)
- OxyCycle III Deluxe Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS20731FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxycycle III Deluxe Pedal Exerciser is the ideal exercise tool for low impact, low-stress workouts. Highly versatile the Oxycycle III can be used for both upper and lower body and it provides low impact exercise to help increase strength and flexibility as well as improve circulation and mobility.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £349.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £539.99Save: £190.04
- Vulkan Medicollar Neck Brace / Collar - Short Shallow Item Code: MS24224Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Rolyan Therapy Putty - Firm (57g) Item Code: MS20139Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Therapy Putty - Firm (57g)Clean, non-toxic, non-oily and bleedproof therapy putty leaves no colour or residue on the client'sIt will not fragment, separate or stick to the skin.With six distinct colours to reflect established standards in resistive exercise, and progress in resistance from super soft tan to extra firm grey.Designed to meet a wide range of strengthening needs, putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched.Combine any of the colours to create custom resistance to meet individual needs.Warning: avoid contact with materials eg. fabric, paper. Latex free.Strength - ColourFirm - Blue
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Black Item Code: MS16314Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Gel Ball Hand Exercisers are available in a range of 5 colour coded resistances, with this one being the black coloured, extra firm resistant ball.
- Neen - Educator Pelvic Floor Exercise System Item Code: MS18474Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Educator® is a simple and easy to use device that shows if the pelvic floor muscles are being contracted correctly.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £14.50Save: £2.81
- Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS27143Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£34.99 with VAT Relief
- Medically Approved Inflatable Neck Collar Item Code: MS27910Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The average head weighs 10 to 12 lbs, so the neck and shoulder muscles need to work hard to provide support. The Lifemax Medically Approved Inflatable Neck Collar is the professional choice, with a robust canvas inlay and quality hand pump. The soft velvet cover and adjustable hook and loop fastenings provide a secure and comfortable fit. Simply wear the Lifemax Medically Approved Inflatable Neck Collar to stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles while improving the spinal posture.Once in place, simply inflate the collar with the hand pump to a comfortable level of traction and let the collar lift and cradle your head, helping to decompress the spinal disc and ease the constriction on nerve and blood circulationExpress Delivery Available£13.89 with VAT Relief
- Coolmax Airprene Standard Elbow Sleeve - Beige - Small Item Code: MS24898Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Coolmax Airprene Standard Elbow Sleeve - Beige - SmallThe Standard Elbow Sleeve is suitable for use with conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis, Joint Inflammation and Osteoarthritris.Made from Coolmax Airprene, the Standard Elbow Sleeve pulls on and has a positive effect on maintaing body core temperature whilst providing total comfort.Coolmax is machine washable and fast drying, breathable and resists fading, wrinkling and shrinking.The Standard Elbow Sleeve is available in four size options to suit all, and comes in BeigeFeaturesCoolmax pull on sleeveMachine washable and fast dryingBeigeSmall: 20.5 - 23cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £13.00Save: £9.40
- Vulkan Medicollar Neck Brace / Collar - Medium Shallow Item Code: MS24225Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- The Original McKenzie Heavy Duty Lumbar Roll - 5" (125mm) Item Code: MS19531Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Original McKenzie Heavy Duty Lumbar Roll - 5" (125mm)
- TheraBand Flexbar - Light Item Code: MS31172Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.TheraBand is a well known name that has been used and trusted by the NHS and Physiotherapists for many years.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £24.10Save: £7.36
- Shoulder/Arm Sling Item Code: MS17790Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Elastic Wrist Support Item Code: PG107-4Elastic Wrist SupportMade of elastic cotton. The support features an added wrap-around wrist strap for extra support to keep the brace from riding up on the arm to secure position. The aluminium insert provides 30 degrees of wrist flexing. Available in left or right hand. Size measures wrist circumference.
- Sport Knee Support Item Code: MS16707Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- McKenzie Slimline Lumbar Roll Velour Cover - Black (13.7x6.5x3") Item Code: MS19532Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Medium Density and flatter design "for just that little bit extra": The Original McKenzie Slimline Lumbar Roll is designed to be used with modern seating that has some lumbar support. It is also ideal for elderly or petite persons and those who have a limited range of motion in their low back and therefore cannot tolerate the larger size lumbar roll.
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Blue (Soft) Item Code: MS16311Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Therapy Gel ball is a very easy to use therapeutic aid that offer variable levels of resistance, ideal for use in exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms. The gel ball is pleasant to touch and returns back to its original shape after each squeeze.SpecificationColour: BlueResistance: SoftDiameter: 50mm (2")Weight: 60 gramsFeaturesGel ball is very pleasant to the touchSmall size is ideal for a handbag or pocketSuitable for use in the home, office or clinicNote: We supply other Therapy Gel balls which come in (Pink - Extra Soft) (Blue - Soft) (Green - Medium) (Orange - Firm) (Black - X Firm)
- Economy Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS12781Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Enjoy exercising while reading or watching television. This pedal exerciser assists in restoring muscle strength, circulation, co-ordination and fitness. It can be used on the floor to improve the lower body or on a table top as an arm exerciser. Our pedal exerciser is superb quality produced in chrome.It is lightweight with rubber non-slip feet, adjustable pedal stirrups and is easily portable. It incorporates an easy to operate tension adjustment over a large range of resistances allowing the user to utilize a progressive exercise programme.Express Delivery Available£28.29 with VAT Relief
- Neen Anuform Intra-Anal and Small Intra-Vaginal Probe Item Code: MS31166Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The revolutionary contoured shape of the Anuform® provides a sound electrode/tissue interface which allows for comfortable muscle stimulation and accurate biofeedback. As Anuform always sits in the same position, comparable EMR readings can be taken over different sessions.When the Anuform® is inserted, the probe allows the anal sphincter to close around the narrow neck of the probe. This secures the correct positioning without the need for holding the probe in place. Revolutionary shape for repeatable positioning and ambulatory use Can be used with most muscle stimulators and biofeedback equipment (refer to manufacturer's instructions before use) Single patient use Single orifice use Medical grade surgical stainless steel
- Foldaway Foot Spa Item Code: MS30768FREE ShippingTreat your feet to a Jacuzzi spa with our heated foot spa. Let invigorating Jacuzzi air bubbles soothe aching feet and soften skin, while the vibration massage and acupuncture points help you to boost circulation. The spa will heat water from cold and maintain it at a blissful 40°c – for added relaxation, you can add essential oils to the water. If you can bring yourself to put it away, the uniquely designed spa folds to just 39x44x5cm, for easy storage.
- Peritone+ EMG Biofeedback Unit Item Code: MS30109FREE ShippingThe Peritone+ is a single channelEMG biofeedback device. It can be used to assess pelvic floor muscle activity and used as a continence diagnosis tool. Its simple design and ease of use make it excellent for both clinic and home treatments.Features:Accurate and sensitive - measures activity down to as low as 0.2μv and as high as 2000μvLEDs display EMG level clearly and easilyLCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdownAfter each session statistics can be reviewed (includes work and rest averages, average onset of muscle contraction and muscle release)Lock mode function for recording time in use, statistics and locking the units parametersLow cost, high quality and very accurateUsed with Periform®+ or Anuform® and surface electrodes (not included)May also be used with supplied surface electrodes2 year warrantyUnit supplied with patient cable and reference cable, battery, user manual, stand to hold unit upright during use, soft carry case, bluetooth dongle, software license and self adhesive electrodes.Includes Peritone+ SoftwareWith the help of the software, Peritone+ produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports for all key parameters, such as work/rest averages, onset contractions, muscle release times, peak values and work/rest average deviations.Comprising of a number of protocols including: Open Display, for initial diagnosis; Template Training, enables bespoke graph programming; Work/Rest Training, for home or clinic exercising;Work/Rest Assessment, to evaluate performance and progress and Home Compliance Review, to review home use.Software receives EMG data via the supplied USB Bluetooth dongle.Includes eight games for increased patient complianceLicense includes five activations for multiple devicesSpecificationRange: 0.2-2000Sensitivity: 01μV RMSWork rest periods: 2-99 secondsNo of trials: 1-99Unit dimensions: 128.5 x 64 x 28.3mmWeight: 0.15kgPulse Rate: 2Hz to 200HzPulse Width: 50μsec to 300μsec£215.09 with VAT Relief
- Vulkan Classic Wrist Support - Large Item Code: MS29957Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Provides light compression, support and therapeutic heat retention to help relieve symptoms associated with:Cold sensitive jointsArthritisWeak and sore musclesModerate ligament strainsComfortable for day wearSize: LargeAEROTHERM®: Designed to provide the therapeutic benefits of head retention provided by neoprene, while promoting air flowExpress Delivery Available£9.29 with VAT Relief
- Vulkan Classic Wrist Support - Small Item Code: MS29955Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Provides light compression, support and therapeutic heat retention to help relieve symptoms associated with: Cold sensitive joints Arthritis Weak and sore muscles Moderate ligament strains Comfortable for day wear Size: Small AEROTHERM®: Designed to provide the therapeutic benefits of head retention provided by neoprene, while promoting air flowExpress Delivery Available£9.29 with VAT Relief
- Vulkan Classic Back Brace - Medium Item Code: MS29862Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Designed to provide the therapeutic benefits of head retention provided by neoprene, while promoting air flow. Provides adjustable levels of compression, support and therapeutic heat retention to help relieve symptoms associated with:Cold sensitive jointsArthritisWeak and sore musclesModerate ligament strainsComfortable for day wear or for specific activitiesSize: Medium
- Neoprene Thigh Support - XL Item Code: MS28628Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This flexible Thigh support is the ideal support to aid rehabilitation and exercise. It helps to alleviate the symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints. It is made from flexible neoprene and is easy to put on. The flexible material allows the Thigh support to be worn throughout the day. The material is lightweight and can be folded to a small size allowing it to fit in pockets and handbags making it ideal for travel.Ideal for use when during rehabilitation and exercise.Alleviates symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints.Made from flexible neoprene and easy to pull on.Can be folded into a small size for travel.WashableSize: XL
- 4-in-1 Memory Foam Cushion - Zebra Print Item Code: MS27461Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.4-in-1 Memory Foam Cushion - Zebra PrintThe ergonomically-designed 4-in-1 Memory Foam Cushion can provide comfort and support to your feet, knees, back (lumbar) or neck.It is ideal for use in the home or office and is constructed from memory foam with a washable, removable microfibre suedette cover.Choose from 3 different cover designs, designed to suit all interiors.The 4-in-1 Cushion is cleverly-shaped to have many possible uses; turn your coffee table into a comfortable footstool, use as an armrest or a laptop desk.It even has a built-in holder for your remote controls!FeaturesBuilt-in holder for your remote controlsIdeal for the lounge, bedroom or officeAvailable in 3 colours to suit all interiorsAvailable in 3 colours to suit all interiorsUse as a footstool, armrest or laptop deskProvides support to your legs, back or neckSize370x290x140
- NEO G - Shoulder Support - Right Item Code: MS14438NEO G - Shoulder SupportIntroducing the Neo G range of orthapedic sports supports ,designed to aid the prevention of recurring injuries,rehabilitation of existing ones, and to assist in the renewal of soft tissue after common sprains or injuries caused through sports activity.The Neo G one size range of neoprene supports are specifically designed to prevent and rehabilitate soft tissue injuries by applying our exclusive variable compression system for support, comfort and heat retention to the affected areas before during and after regular exercise.Due to the super slim profile of the devices, the Neo G range can be worn under everyday wear for the treatment of workplace injuries as well as sports related injuries for long term injury treatmentShoulder SupportUsed for shoulder stress and strains by applying warmth to the affected area. insert arm in correct left or right product then fasten the straps around the arm above the elbow, pull the remaining support over yor shoulder and pass the long strap around the body and under your other arm then insert strap into plastic loop at the front of your body and fasten the strapFeatures and benefits of the Neo G range:unisex range and universally sized - one size fits most!Designed to prevent and rehabilitate soft tissue injuriesVariable compression support system and retains heatLightweight and slimline neoprene makes the supports comfortable to be worn under everyday wear for the treatment of sports related injuries for long term treatments
- Knee Heat Pad Kit Item Code: MS25482Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Knee Heat Pad KitThese specially-shaped, reusable heat pads with cover provide instant heat with just one click to activate and come complete with a soft, flexible cover with hook and loop tape fastening for a perfect, secure fit and hands free use. Designed to fit comfortably around your knee or elbow, but also suitable for use as pocket, glove or hand warmers when used without the cover, this pair of instant heat pads is ideal for targeting aches and pains, improving poor circulation and soothing injuries. When you 'click' and bend the metal disc inside the pads, it heats the whole Heat Pad in seconds, with no other power source required. To reuse the heat pads, heat in gently simmering water (do not boil) to melt the crystals back to the original liquid state, ready for your next click!FeaturesInstant heat with just one clickSlim, flexible heat pads will slip into your pocket or bagIncludes cover/belt to wrap around the kneeProvides heat for up to 2 hours (up to 54 deg. C/130 deg. F)Great for rehabilitation and sports injuriesEnvironmentally friendly, reusable designSpecificationsColour: Blue with Black CoverDepth (mm): 58Height (mm): 125Main body material: Sodium acetate (food grade, conforms to EN71/MSDS)Net weight (kg): 0.05Packing: Retail boxProduct Dimensions (mm): 125x180x58Width (mm): 180
- Neo G Airflow Knee Support - X Large Item Code: MS24845Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Neo G Airflow Knee Support - X LargeThis Neo g Airflow Knee Support with Multi-Zone Compression provides a snug yet comfortable fit, designed to warm muscles and support the knee during sporting and occupational activities.Specially designed for use if a user suffers with strains, sprains, instability, injured, weak or arthritic knees the special design also helps speed up the rehabilitation of injured knees.The unique breathable fabric helps to control moisture during intense activities and a silicone top band helps to reduce slipping during movement.Extremely slimline and lightweight this Neo G Airflow Knee Support is ideal for running, training and other sporting activities.Features:Strains and sprainsInstabilityInjured, weak and arthritic kneesRehabilitationSporting and occupational injuriesClass 1 Medical Device - registered with the MHRAMulti-zone compression offers a snug yet flexible fitHelps warm muscles during intense activitiesSilicone top band prevents slippingExtremely comfortableDesigned to fit left or right kneeSpecification:Fits knee circumference: 430mm - 480mm (17" - 19")
- Poz `In Form Triangle Shaped Cushion Item Code: MS24516FREE ShippingPoz `In Form Triangle Shaped CushionThis cushion adapts to all morphologies. Placed under knees, it supports the knees’ joint, prevents the patient from sliding downwardsand reduces friction and shearing effects on the sacrum’s area.It can be used in a Semi-Fowler position and helps to maintain aperfect position while relieving pressure in sensitive areas (sacrum, ischial tuberosities, heels) and shifting it to low-risk zones(calves, thighs and back).SpecificationsLength - 56cmDepth - 32cmHeight - 28cm£85.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section