Therapy & Orthopaedics
- Therapy Putty - Set of 5 x 57g Tubs Item Code: MS32495Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This value for money set of 5 Therapy Putty is designed to be stretched, squeezed, twisted and pinched to help improve hand strength making it perfect for rehabilitation following injury as well as aiding those with poor or weak grip.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £17.94Save: £7.99
- Lightweight Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS10762Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This highly versatile and value for money Lightweight Pedal Exerciser not only allows a user to exerciser their legs but can be simply placed on a tabletop to allow them to comfortable exercise the arms and upper body.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £29.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £34.99Save: £5.04
- Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS23883FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser/ Bike can be your training partner in perhaps recovering from illness when muscles need to be built back up or just to maintain the muscle mass and fitness which you already have.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £79.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £129.95Save: £50.00
- Home Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS15514Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Home Pedal Exerciser is a low impact exercise aid that helps to improve circulation and muscle strength making it perfect for rehabilitation and fitness in the home.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £29.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £39.99Save: £10.04
- Sissel Bambini Orthopaedic Pillow Item Code: MS21737FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Sissel Bambini Orthopaedic Pillow has been specifically designed to be used by children aged 4 and over. The pillow provides the child with maximum lower cervical spinal column support by ensuring the entire shoulder and neck regions are well-supported.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £49.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £60.83Save: £10.88
- Airex Coronella Exercise Mat - Blue Item Code: MS16976FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Supplied in an attractive blue colour, this Airex Coronella Exercise Mat is ideal for use in a wide variety of situations, both indoors and outdoors, and even in the pool.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £99.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £113.58Save: £13.63
- Deep Tissue Massager Item Code: MS35836FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Lifemax Handheld Massager is a wireless, easy-to-use massager designed for increased comfort, pain relief, and recovery after exercise.
- 10000 Lux S.A.D. Light - Replacement PLL 36W Lamp Item Code: MS35683FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Replacement PLL 36W Lamp is crafted with durability and longevity in mind, ensuring an extended lifespan and sustained performance
- Rolyan Therapy Putty Item Code: PG21629
Rolyan Therapy Putty is available in a range of six different colour-coded resistances, each of which is in a variety of tub sizes, this therefore ensures the correct resistance and quantity is available for all users.Was:From Special Price £3.32 with VAT Relief£4.59Save:£1.27
- LED Daylight Lamp Item Code: MS35237FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
the light temperature can also be changed from cool white to warm yellow, making it adaptable for any task or mood. You can even modify the hue dimming effortlessly with the long press touch control feature, giving you the ideal lighting in every setting.
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Orange - Firm Item Code: MS31721Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Orange-coloured Gel Ball Hand Exerciser is Firm in density and perfect for use at home, the office or in the clinic, the gel ball is small enough to keep in a handbag or pocket for easy transportation.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £2.80Save: £0.95
- Neoprene Thigh Support Item Code: PG28625This flexible thigh support is the ideal support to aid rehabilitation and exercise. It helps to alleviate the symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints. It is made from flexible neoprene and is easy to put on. The flexible material allows the thigh support to be worn throughout the day. The material is lightweight and can be folded to a small size allowing it to fit in pockets and handbags making it ideal for travel. Available in 4 sizes - small, medium, large and extra large. Features and Benefits Great support aid for use during rehabilitation and exercise Helps to alleviate symptoms of strains and supports stiff and arthritic joints Flexible neoprene material makes the support easy to slip on Available in 4 sizes Machine washable Sold as singles Specifications Small: 8x90x240mm Medium: 8x200x248mm Large: 8x210x255mm Extra large: 8x220x260mm
- Neoprene Knee Support Item Code: PG28629This flexible knee support is the ideal support to aid rehabilitation and exercise. It helps to alleviate the symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints. It is made from flexible neoprene and is easy to put on. The flexible material allows the knee support to be worn throughout the day. The material is lightweight and can be folded to a small size allowing it to fit in pockets and handbags making it ideal for travel. Available in 4 sizes - small, medium, large and extra large. Features and Benefits Great support for use during rehabilitation and exercise Flexible neoprene material can be easily slipped on Available in 4 sizes Can be folded into a small size making it ideal for travel Machine washable Sold as singles Specifications Small: 8x160x245mm Medium: 8x170x252mm Large: 8x180x260mm Extra large: 8x165x265mm
- Neoprene Elbow Support Item Code: PG28620This flexible elbow support is the ideal support to aid rehabilitation and exercise. It helps to alleviate the symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints. It is made from flexible neoprene and is easy to put on. The flexible material allows the elbow support to be worn throughout the day. The material is lightweight and can be folded to a small size allowing it to fit in pockets and handbags making it ideal for travel. Features and Benefits Ideal for use when during rehabilitation and exercise Alleviates symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints Made from flexible neoprene and easy to pull on Can be folded into a small size for travel Washable Sold as singles Specifications Small: 220x140x9mm Medium: 225x150x9mm Large: 230x160x9mm Extra large: 235x170x9mm
- Neoprene Calf Supports Item Code: PG28636This flexible calf support is the ideal support to aid rehabilitation and exercise. It helps to alleviate the symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints. It is made from flexible neoprene and is easy to put on. The flexible material allows the calf support to be worn throughout the day. The material is lightweight and can be folded to a small size allowing it to fit in pockets and handbags making it ideal for travel. Features and Benefits Ideal for use on the calf area during rehabilitation and exercise Available in 4 sizes to suit the majority of users Flexible neoprene material allows product to be pulled over the calf area easily Foldable and ideal for travel Machine washable Sold as singles Specifications Small: 8x140x240mm Medium: 8x150x245mm Large: 8x160x250mm Extra large: 8x170x260mm
- Neck Collar Item Code: PG17885This collar is ideal to stabilise the neck after trauma, or for long term use asd a night resting collar. Made in fully washable medium density closed cell foam, which will not collapse with use. Available in four sizes.Small: 7.5 x 43cm (3 x 17")Medium: 9 x 47cm (3.5 x 18.5")Large: 9 x 51cm (3.5 x 20")XL: 10 x 51 (4 x 20")
- Neo G Pregnancy Support Belt Item Code: PG24039
The Neo G™ Elastic Pregnancy Support Belt is a dual-purpose support that has been designed to reduce waist and back pain as well as encourage stable and unstressed foetal position during pregnancy.Was:From Special Price£29.99Save:£12.04
- Fortuna Neoprene Thigh Support Item Code: PG20870The Fortuna Neoprene Thigh Support is a premium, long-lasting support created to give the thigh muscles compression and warmth. It is constructed of neoprene, a synthetic rubber material that is both flexible and breathable. The support's compression increases blood flow to the thigh muscles, which can speed the healing of injuries like strains and pulls. The neoprene material also maintains heat, which can help to ease pain and stiffness and relax sore muscles. Features and Benefits The Fortuna Neoprene Support Range is made from high quality neoprene rubber which provides constant uniform compression and support. It also generates and retains warmth which increases blood circulation to the injured area thus promoting natural healing and comfort. In addition, The warming affects on muscles and joints increase flexablility to help prevent sporting injuries. The Fortuna Neoprene Support Range is suitable for both sporting and everyday use. Specifications XL: Centre Of Thigh: 635 - 711mm (25 - 28") Medium: Centre Of Thigh: 508 - 559mm (20 - 22")
- NRS Healthcare Hand Exercise Putty Item Code: PG34571NRS Healthcare Hand Exercise Putty is a simple yet ingenious strength-building compound, designed to help patients improve strength and function in their hands and fingers in a safe and comfortable way. Each consistency has its own individual colour code, which can be blended together to ensure the perfect resistance level. The putty simply needs to be squeezed and manipulated in the hands to build strength and boost range of movement, and is suitable for adults and children alike. Non-toxic, non-oily and bleedproof, NRS Healthcare Hand Exercise Putty is also latex free, and designed to leave no colour or residue behind on the hands after use. Features and Benefits Colour-coded to identify different resistance Available in 57g (2oz) or 454g (1lb) tub Improves hands and fingers strength Strengthen weak grip strength Specifcations Blue -Firm Resistance Green -Medium Resistance Red -Medium Soft Resistance Yellow -Soft ResistanceFrom £6.49 with VAT Relief
- Elasticated Wrist Support Item Code: PG20603
This range of value-for-money Elasticated Wrist Supports is the ideal option for aiding recovery from minor injuries. Highly versatile, it can be used on either wrist and is designed especially to support the wrist and control its swelling.
- Vulkan Classic Shoulder Strap Supports Item Code: PG29858Vulkan Classic Shoulder Strap Supports are designed to provide the perfect combination of compression, support and warmth to the shoulders, with no restriction of movement. Each Vulkan Classic Shoulder Strap Support can be used on the right or left shoulder, with an adjustable mechanism for maximum comfort. Direct pressure is applied carefully to the muscles of the forearms and the tendons around the elbow, bringing welcome relief from arthritis, cold sensitive joints, muscle weakness and moderate ligament strains. The breathable material also ensures day-long comfort, promoting air flow in even the warmest conditions. Features and Benefits Cold sensitive joints Sprained ankles Arthritis Weak and sore muscles Moderate ligament strains Specification Small: 800 - 900mm Medium: 900 - 1000mm Large: 1000 - 1100mm
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section