Therapy & Orthopaedics
Items 1-40 of 791
- Therapy Putty - Set of 5 x 57g Tubs Item Code: MS32495Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This value for money set of 5 Therapy Putty is designed to be stretched, squeezed, twisted and pinched to help improve hand strength making it perfect for rehabilitation following injury as well as aiding those with poor or weak grip.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £14.95Save: £5.00
- Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS23883FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser/ Bike can be your training partner in perhaps recovering from illness when muscles need to be built back up or just to maintain the muscle mass and fitness which you already have.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £59.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £129.95Save: £70.00
- Lotion Applicator With Massageing Head Item Code: MS22524Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Lotion Applicator With Massageing HeadLotion applicator and massage head enables the user to apply creams, oils and lotions to hard to reach parts of the body. It features a washable foam head that can be used to apply thick creams. A second detachable head that can apply less viscous oils and lotions via a series of roller-balls. Ensure even distribution and can also be used on their own as a simple but effective massage device.
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Green (Medium) Item Code: MS16312Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Therapy Gel ball is a very easy to use therapeutic aid that offer variable levels of resistance, ideal for use in exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms. The gel ball is pleasant to touch and returns back to its original shape after each squeeze.SpecificationColour: GreenResistance: MediumDiameter: 50mm (2")Weight: 60 gramsFeaturesGel ball is very pleasant to the touchSmall size is ideal for a handbag or pocketSuitable for use in the home, office or clinicNote: We supply other Therapy Gel balls which come in (Pink - Extra Soft) (Blue - Soft) (Green - Medium) (Orange - Firm) (Black - X Firm)
- Gel Ankle Protector - Pair Item Code: MS28365Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Supportive and durable, this pair of Gel Heel and Ankle protectors can help to relieve pressure on the heel and ankle.Express Delivery Available£3.69 with VAT Relief
- OxyCycle III Deluxe Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS20731FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxycycle III Deluxe Pedal Exerciser is the ideal exercise tool for low impact, low-stress workouts. Highly versatile the Oxycycle III can be used for both upper and lower body and it provides low impact exercise to help increase strength and flexibility as well as improve circulation and mobility.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £349.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £539.99Save: £190.04
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Black Item Code: MS16314Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Gel Ball Hand Exercisers are available in a range of 5 colour coded resistances, with this one being the black coloured, extra firm resistant ball.
- OxyCycle II Powered Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS18983FREE ShippingThe Oxy- Cycle 2 really is an invaluable piece of equipment for passive training. The oxy-cycle 2 can really help to strengthen your arms and legs perhaps after illness or injury or indeed just to maintain your muscle mass and mobility. The exercise is gentle and stress free yet very effective in maintaining mobility. Often as we get older or after illness, mobility can be greatly reduced and the lack of movement really can lead to further complications. Mobility is key and the Oxy- Cycle 2 can provide that in a low stress and impact way thus avoiding further injury. The Oxy-Cycle can help you to tailor the workout to your own pace and capability and will adjust with you as improvement is made. The movement of the limbs on this low impact piece of equipment can also aid blood circulation. The Oxy-Cycle has a light weight compact design, adjustable speed and an LED display showing time, calories burned and RPM Level. There is also an anti-slip mat provided.Features: Passive training Helps strengthen arms and legs Can help to increase circulation Tailor workouts individually Improves mobility after illness or injury Light weight compact design Specifications: 50x46x38 cm 8 kg 230V AC 50 Hz 60 Watt 20 - 65 rpmSpecial Price £219.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £339.99Save: £120.00
- Neen - Educator Pelvic Floor Exercise System Item Code: MS18474Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Educator® is a simple and easy to use device that shows if the pelvic floor muscles are being contracted correctly.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £14.50Save: £2.81
- Vulkan Medicollar Neck Brace / Collar - Short Shallow Item Code: MS24224Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Shoulder/Arm Sling Item Code: MS17790Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Coolmax Airprene Standard Elbow Sleeve - Beige - Small Item Code: MS24898Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Coolmax Airprene Standard Elbow Sleeve - Beige - SmallThe Standard Elbow Sleeve is suitable for use with conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis, Joint Inflammation and Osteoarthritris.Made from Coolmax Airprene, the Standard Elbow Sleeve pulls on and has a positive effect on maintaing body core temperature whilst providing total comfort.Coolmax is machine washable and fast drying, breathable and resists fading, wrinkling and shrinking.The Standard Elbow Sleeve is available in four size options to suit all, and comes in BeigeFeaturesCoolmax pull on sleeveMachine washable and fast dryingBeigeSmall: 20.5 - 23cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £13.00Save: £9.40
- Sport Knee Support Item Code: MS16707Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Neen Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exerciser Item Code: MS18433Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Neen Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System is the simple and effective way to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles and treat incontinence problems.Express Delivery Available£20.74 with VAT Relief
- Finger Exerciser - Soft Resisance Item Code: MS29841Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.49 with VAT Relief
- Universal Adjustable Wrist Support Item Code: MS28662Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This flexible wrist support with Velcro fastening is the ideal support to aid rehabilitation and exercise. It helps to alleviate the symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints. It is made from neoprene and is easy to put on. The flexible material allows the wrist support to be worn throughout the day. It is made of a lightweight material and can be folded to a small size allowing it to fit in pockets and handbags making it ideal for travel.Helps to alleviate symptoms of a strain or support stiff and arthritic joints.Depth (mm): 6Height (mm): 320Width (mm): 130Product Dimensions (mm): 200x130x25Net weight (kg): 0.025Colour: black/greyFootprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm): 105x6Main body material: neopreneMaximum User Weight (kg): 0Size: 320x105x6 mm
- Neoprene Elbow Support - Medium Item Code: MS28621Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This flexible elbow support is the ideal support to aid rehabilitation and exercise. It helps to alleviate the symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints. It is made from flexible neoprene and is easy to put on. The flexible material allows the elbow support to be worn throughout the day. The material is lightweight and can be folded to a small size allowing it to fit in pockets and handbags making it ideal for travel.Ideal for use when during rehabilitation and exercise.Alleviates symptoms of a strain and supports stiff and arthritic joints.Made from flexible neoprene and easy to pull on.Can be folded into a small size for travel.WashableSize: 225 x 150 x 9mm
- Medically Approved Inflatable Neck Collar Item Code: MS27910Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The average head weighs 10 to 12 lbs, so the neck and shoulder muscles need to work hard to provide support. The Lifemax Medically Approved Inflatable Neck Collar is the professional choice, with a robust canvas inlay and quality hand pump. The soft velvet cover and adjustable hook and loop fastenings provide a secure and comfortable fit. Simply wear the Lifemax Medically Approved Inflatable Neck Collar to stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles while improving the spinal posture.Once in place, simply inflate the collar with the hand pump to a comfortable level of traction and let the collar lift and cradle your head, helping to decompress the spinal disc and ease the constriction on nerve and blood circulationExpress Delivery Available£13.89 with VAT Relief
- Vulkan Medicollar Neck Brace / Collar - Medium Shallow Item Code: MS24225Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Vulkan Medicollar Neck Brace / Collar - Medium Medium Item Code: MS24227Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Elastic Wrist Support Item Code: PG107-4Elastic Wrist SupportMade of elastic cotton. The support features an added wrap-around wrist strap for extra support to keep the brace from riding up on the arm to secure position. The aluminium insert provides 30 degrees of wrist flexing. Available in left or right hand. Size measures wrist circumference.
- Gel Ball Hand Exerciser - Blue (Soft) Item Code: MS16311Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Therapy Gel ball is a very easy to use therapeutic aid that offer variable levels of resistance, ideal for use in exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms. The gel ball is pleasant to touch and returns back to its original shape after each squeeze.SpecificationColour: BlueResistance: SoftDiameter: 50mm (2")Weight: 60 gramsFeaturesGel ball is very pleasant to the touchSmall size is ideal for a handbag or pocketSuitable for use in the home, office or clinicNote: We supply other Therapy Gel balls which come in (Pink - Extra Soft) (Blue - Soft) (Green - Medium) (Orange - Firm) (Black - X Firm)
- Integral Heel Support Item Code: MS28513The Integral Heel Support is made from visco-elastic and has a memory foam effect. The heel support is particularly well suited to patients with normal or slightly limited mobility. Friction between the heel and the bed can often develop sores. The shear support reduces this, ideal for agitated patients or those subject to constant movement of the lower limbs.Size: 99 x 55 x 15cm£34.89 with VAT Relief
- Sissel Theraputty - 85g (Green - Strong) Item Code: MS21655Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- McKenzie Slimline Lumbar Roll Velour Cover - Black (13.7x6.5x3") Item Code: MS19532Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Medium Density and flatter design "for just that little bit extra": The Original McKenzie Slimline Lumbar Roll is designed to be used with modern seating that has some lumbar support. It is also ideal for elderly or petite persons and those who have a limited range of motion in their low back and therefore cannot tolerate the larger size lumbar roll.
- The Original McKenzie Airback Inflatable Lumber Roll Item Code: MS19533Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Patterson Medical Therapy Putty - Extra Firm (57g) Item Code: MS20140Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Rolyan Therapy Putty - Super Soft (57g) Item Code: MS20135Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mobility Smartthe client's It will not fragment, separate or stick to the skin. With six distinct colours to reflect established standards in resistive exercise, and progress in resistance from super soft tan to extra firm grey. Designed to meet a wide range of strengthening needs, putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched. Combine any of the colours to create custom resistance to meet individual needs. Warning: avoid contact with materials eg. fabric, paper. Latex free.Strength - Colour Super Soft - Tan
- Economy Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS12781Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Enjoy exercising while reading or watching television. This pedal exerciser assists in restoring muscle strength, circulation, co-ordination and fitness. It can be used on the floor to improve the lower body or on a table top as an arm exerciser. Our pedal exerciser is superb quality produced in chrome.It is lightweight with rubber non-slip feet, adjustable pedal stirrups and is easily portable. It incorporates an easy to operate tension adjustment over a large range of resistances allowing the user to utilize a progressive exercise programme.Express Delivery Available£28.29 with VAT Relief
- Vulkan Universal Back Support Item Code: MS31698Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Vulkan Universal Back Support is supplied in one size that has been designed to fit most adults. Its adjustable, wrap-around design offers maximum support and helps to prevent any unnecessary twisting motions.Express Delivery Available£14.95 with VAT Relief
- Foldaway Foot Spa Item Code: MS30768FREE ShippingTreat your feet to a Jacuzzi spa with our heated foot spa. Let invigorating Jacuzzi air bubbles soothe aching feet and soften skin, while the vibration massage and acupuncture points help you to boost circulation. The spa will heat water from cold and maintain it at a blissful 40°c – for added relaxation, you can add essential oils to the water. If you can bring yourself to put it away, the uniquely designed spa folds to just 39x44x5cm, for easy storage.
- Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Ankle Support - Large Item Code: MS30726This practical support uses Multi Zone compression to help relieve swelling and discomfort. The integrated anatomic silicone heel cushioning helps provide impact protection, support and aims to alleviate heel and arch pain. A specialist breathable fabric helps to control moisture. The slim, lightweight design enables the support to be worn in most footwear, the perfect solution for general everyday and sporting activities. These unisex supports are supplied as a pair in black only and can be worn all day. Size: Large Dimensions: 23 - 26cm
- Peritone+ EMG Biofeedback Unit Item Code: MS30109FREE ShippingThe Peritone+ is a single channelEMG biofeedback device. It can be used to assess pelvic floor muscle activity and used as a continence diagnosis tool. Its simple design and ease of use make it excellent for both clinic and home treatments.Features:Accurate and sensitive - measures activity down to as low as 0.2μv and as high as 2000μvLEDs display EMG level clearly and easilyLCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdownAfter each session statistics can be reviewed (includes work and rest averages, average onset of muscle contraction and muscle release)Lock mode function for recording time in use, statistics and locking the units parametersLow cost, high quality and very accurateUsed with Periform®+ or Anuform® and surface electrodes (not included)May also be used with supplied surface electrodes2 year warrantyUnit supplied with patient cable and reference cable, battery, user manual, stand to hold unit upright during use, soft carry case, bluetooth dongle, software license and self adhesive electrodes.Includes Peritone+ SoftwareWith the help of the software, Peritone+ produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports for all key parameters, such as work/rest averages, onset contractions, muscle release times, peak values and work/rest average deviations.Comprising of a number of protocols including: Open Display, for initial diagnosis; Template Training, enables bespoke graph programming; Work/Rest Training, for home or clinic exercising;Work/Rest Assessment, to evaluate performance and progress and Home Compliance Review, to review home use.Software receives EMG data via the supplied USB Bluetooth dongle.Includes eight games for increased patient complianceLicense includes five activations for multiple devicesSpecificationRange: 0.2-2000Sensitivity: 01μV RMSWork rest periods: 2-99 secondsNo of trials: 1-99Unit dimensions: 128.5 x 64 x 28.3mmWeight: 0.15kgPulse Rate: 2Hz to 200HzPulse Width: 50μsec to 300μsec£271.89 with VAT Relief
- Vulkan Classic Knee Support - Medium (3mm) Item Code: MS29937Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Provides light compression, support and therapeutic heat retention to help relieve symptoms associated with strains, sprains, arthritis and muscle pain. The contoured 3 piece design provides a comfortable fit. Available in either 3mm thick neoprene for flexible support and 5mm for firmer support.AEROTHERM®: Designed to provide the therapeutic benefits of head retention provided by neoprene, while promoting air flow.Thickness: 3mmSize: Medium
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section