- Dreamlight Item Code: MS35830Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Dreamlight projects a pulsing, illuminating and dimming light onto your ceiling which supports the user to achieve regular, deep breaths, in turn encouraging relaxation and sleep.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £40.19Save: £4.24
- Panda Power Mac Item Code: PG13898FREE Shipping
This Panda Power Mac is designed to cover both the child and smaller Powerchairs to allow the childs hands to remain warm and dry. The Mac is fitted with a see-through panel at the front thus enabling the Child to clearly see the controls of their Powerchair.From £54.19 Inc VAT at 0% Rate
- Electric Paediatric Couch Item Code: MS30036FREE Shipping
This Electric Paediatric Couch is a highly versatile and durable Changing Table that is perfect for use in a wide range of environments including specialist paediatric schools, and health and treatment centres and is upholstered in a fun bright red colour.£2,163.89 with VAT Relief
- Wall Mounted Baby Changer Item Code: MS23613FREE Shipping
This Wall Mounted Baby Changer boasts a stainless steel frame with aluminium backplates and a plastic tray to ensure maximum durability and strength whilst offering comfort to an infant.Special PriceWas: £328.09Save: £48.14
- Childs Cosy Toes Item Code: PG62-2Childs Cosy Toes This cover offers to keep your child warm and dry, the rainproof outer with a polar fleece, guarantee their comfort. The full length zip ensures its ease of use. They are available in two sizes: Small Height 4' Hip size up to 30" Meduim Height 4'9" Hip size up to 35" Colour options are either Royal Blue or Maroon.From £35.69 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Walking Frame Item Code: MS17489FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Paediatric Walking Frame is a truly impressive and value for money Children's Mobility Aid that promotes independence. With its aluminium frame, the Paediatric Walking Frame is exceptionally strong and can accommodate up to 100 kgs (16 stone) of weight, it is also extremely easy to manoeuvre.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £44.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £53.19Save: £8.24
- Pencil Grips - Pack Of 3 Item Code: MS21598Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Pen And Pencil Gripper (PK3) Item Code: MS12648Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Pen & Pencil Gripper (PK4) Item Code: MS16601Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.59 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Changing Table - Electric Item Code: MS10939FREE ShippingThis Electric Paediatric Changing Table features brightly coloured upholstery, making it fun for children and helping them to remain calm at all times.Special Price £1,549.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,249.95Save: £700.00
- Paediatric Changing Table - Hydraulic Item Code: MS12842FREE ShippingThe Changing Table is exceptionally durable, secure and easy to manoeuvre, and boasts a hydraulic lifting mechanism. The hydraulic lifting takes all the effort out of lifting and height adjustment and ensures a safe working height, therefore reducing the risk of back injury to the care giver.Special Price £1,334.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,949.95Save: £615.00
- Sissel Bambini Orthopaedic Pillow Item Code: MS21737FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Sissel Bambini Orthopaedic Pillow has been specifically designed to be used by children aged 4 and over. The pillow provides the child with maximum lower cervical spinal column support by ensuring the entire shoulder and neck regions are well-supported.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £49.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £60.83Save: £10.88
- Wagtail Sleeveless Children's Wheelchair Mac Item Code: PG13904This waterproof Childrens Wheelchair Mac is designed to keep the user clean, warm and dry when out and about. Available in either Royal Blue or Violet, it features slits to the pack that pass over the handles so that the wheelchair can be easily controlled.
- Childrens Navy Wheely Cosy Age 7-10 Item Code: MS26525FREE ShippingChildrens Navy Wheely Cosy Age 7-10Children's wheely cosyOffering dryness, quality and style.It boasts an extremely warm quilted thermal fleece lining, improved shaping and a durable scuff guard.Zipped front pocket to keep your essentials secure Quilted fleece hand warmer Fully removable front secured with an industrial strength zip, so as it gets warmer you can remove the front.SpecificationsChest 85cmLength 71cm£52.29 with VAT Relief
- Rehotec Super Heavy Duty Raised Toilet Seat With Lid - (7cm) Item Code: MS26303Rehotec Super Heavy Duty Raised Toilet Seat With Lid. Robust knobs for a stronger tightening, Non slip fastener for a better grip, Comfortable, easy and quick installation, no sharp edges, easy to clean, specifications Max weight: 28 stone(177kg) Width: 17.5"(44.5cm) Height: 2.7"(7cm) Aputure: 8" Wide 10" Long£21.59 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Suction Bowl Item Code: MS11069
- Soft Terry/Vinyl Food Catcher Item Code: MS11071
- Doidy Cup Item Code: MS11064Doidy CupThis unique training cup is specially designed to encourage babies to drink from a rim rather than a spout. Babies as young as 6 months find the two handled cup easy to hold and to drink from as the natural action used is the same as in breast feeding. Helps prevent tooth decay and speech problems associated with weaning from the bottle. Colours may vary.
- WARMING DISH Item Code: MS11068Add warm water through the spot of this dish to keep food warm during mealtime. Can be used as a sectioned dish or separately as a large bowl. The dish includes a suction base to keep the dish in place whilst in use. Dishwasher safe. Do not fill the dish with boiling water (maximum recommended temperature 40?C. Not suitable for microwaves. Assorted colours.
- Nimbo Posture Walker with Seat - Extra Large - Emperor Black Item Code: MS29707FREE Shipping
This lightweight Nimbo Posture Walker supports the user from behind to promote a more upright posture and trunk extension.£218.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section