Items 1-40 of 133
- Henro Grip Left Hand Spoon - Red Item Code: MS26465Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Henro Grip Left Hand Spoon - RedLiving with the implications of a long term mobility-related condition often involves finding ways around daily tasks that many of us take for granted. Things that used to be simple can quickly become insurmountable battles the affected person has to face on a daily basis. That’s where we come in. Henro-Grip spoons are ergonomically designed to counter the effects of arthritis or an otherwise weak grip, providing a subtle increase in control and stability at the table. Take the hazard out of hot food with our range; testing in leading residential facilities shows a 72% decrease in spills and related meal time accidents. Take back control of your dinner - the curved design of this Henro-Grip spoon means it fits comfortably in the hand, managing the hard work for you while you sit back to enjoy dining with family and friends.Cutlery for people with weak muscle control.Cutlery which is easier to control and handle.The cutlery has safe grip handle for both right and left handed users.Dishwasher safe.It has been developed in cooperation with ergonomists.The cutlery is designed for people who have difficulties handling ordinary cutlery.Express Delivery Available
- Comfort Bedpan With Lid - Blue Item Code: MS26780Comfort Bedpan With Lid - BlueThis Bed Pan with Lid is easy to use and position with its large easy to grip handle, ideal for users who are unable to get out of bed, it is extremely effective yet discrete. Manufactured from strong blue plastic the Bed Pan with Lid is very lightweight, with the lid reducing the chance of any spills and for more discrete use.£9.69 with VAT Relief
- Pen And Pencil Gripper (PK3) Item Code: MS12648Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.10 with VAT Relief
Was: £2.58Save: £1.48
- Henro Grip Right Hand Spoon - Dark Grey Item Code: MS26462Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Henro Grip Right Hand Spoon - Dark GreyLiving with the implications of a long term mobility-related condition often involves finding ways around daily tasks that many of us take for granted. Things that used to be simple can quickly become insurmountable battles the affected person has to face on a daily basis. That’s where we come in. Henro-Grip spoons are ergonomically designed to counter the effects of arthritis or an otherwise weak grip, providing a subtle increase in control and stability at the table. Take the hazard out of hot food with our range; testing in leading residential facilities shows a 72% decrease in spills and related meal time accidents. Take back control of your dinner - the curved design of this Henro-Grip spoon means it fits comfortably in the hand, managing the hard work for you while you sit back to enjoy dining with family and friends.Cutlery for people with weak muscle control.Cutlery which is easier to control and handle.The cutlery has safe grip handle for both right and left handed users.Dishwasher safe.It has been developed in cooperation with ergonomists.The cutlery is designed for people who have difficulties handling ordinary cutlery.Express Delivery Available
- Rehotec Super Heavy Duty Raised Toilet Seat With Lid - 3"(7.5cm) Item Code: MS26303Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rehotec Super Heavy Duty Raised Toilet Seat With Lid.Robust knobs for a stronger tightening, Non slip fastener for a better grip, Comfortable, easy and quick installation, no sharp edges, easy to clean,specificationsMax weight: 28 stone(177kg)Width: 17.5"(44.5cm)Height: 3"(7.5cm)Aputure: 8" Wide10" LongExpress Delivery Available£23.19 with VAT Relief
- Atila Posture Walker Item Code: MS30060FREE ShippingThe Atila Posture Walker is a rollator walker that has double caster wheels in the front to make steering easy, and rear wheels allows smooth rolling with no need for lifting. The hand brakes are adjustable to child's ability to provide safety and control. A handy seat cushion is a ready support when rests are needed. A tray option that doubles as a seat support is also available. Generous space between wheel accommodates wide or uncoordinated gaits. The Atila Posture Walker is great for those with limited endurance. Specifications Maximum user height: 5' (152 cm)£853.09 with VAT Relief
- Thera-Wedge System Item Code: MS30054FREE ShippingProvides dynamic therapy and proper positioning. Specially designed to meet the needs of adolescents and small adults. This system consists of two wedges contoured on one side and flat on the other. Use together to help break extensor patterns and relax clients into a flexion pattern. Provides proper prone and supine positioning, whether used alone or together.Complete system includes one double sided 430mm (17") contoured wedge with ankle drop off, one double sided 305mm (12") contoured wedge, two wrap straps and one abductor module.£1,077.79 with VAT Relief
- Racer+ Buggy - Large Item Code: MS30053FREE ShippingThis comfortable buggy has been designed for children, teenagers and adults who have difficulty sitting and standing independently. The positioning wedge system, side pads and harnesses provide postural support even with very flaccid patient's, offering the child comfort and safety without restriction of movement. The upholstery is made of breathable washable fabrics and the buggy is collapsible for easy transportation. Pumped wheels with brakes make the Racer easy to manoeuvre inside or out.Crash testedCollapsible frame for storage and transportationSwivel front wheels for manoeuvrabilityAngle adjustable backrestLength and angle adjustable footrest with foot strapsRemovable pommelSupport vestAdjustable side padsAdjustable headrestRemovable support railOptional folding sunshade with removable rain coverSpecificationsMaximum User Height 1600mm (63").Seat Width 330mm (13").Backrest Height 730mm (28¾").Seat Depth 420mm (16½").Seat to Footrest 380-450mm (15-17¾").Maximum Backrest Decline to Seat 135°.Overall Width 620mm (24½").Overall Length 1350mm (53¼").Overall Height 950mm (37½").£1,129.59 with VAT Relief
- Tumble Forms 2™ Deluxe Floor Sitter (Various Colours & Sizes) Item Code: MS26224FREE ShippingThe Deluxe Floor Sitter is a combination of the Feeder Seat Positioner (item 2) and the Floor Sitter Wedge (item 3). The Floor Sitter can be used for any short term activity in the home, clinic or school as an alternative to a wheelchair or stander. It allows good basic positioning without complicated adjustments. Features Shoulder harness slots allow 100mm (4") of vertical adjustment of the shoulder straps to accommodate children of different heights Contoured interior has a 90 seat to back relationship to provide posturally correct seating A 45 Hip Strap and quick release H-Belt help maintain child's position Seamless coverings are washable, odour, urine and stain resistant and non-toxic Note: The Tumble Forms 2 Deluxe Floor Sitter is now available in four colours: Blue, Red, Purple and Teal£313.59 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Walking Frame Item Code: MS25705FREE ShippingA robust lightweight walking frame for kids made from anodised aluminium. The frame has non-marketing, slip resistant rubber feet to improve stability and for extra safety. The plastic hand grip is easy to clean and the frame is height adjustable for use as the child grows.Specifications Handle Height: 536-634mm Width (Back): 558mm Width (Front): 351mm Max user Weight: 100kgs (15.75st) Colour May Vary£51.69 with VAT Relief
- Rainbow Barrel Item Code: MS11054FREE ShippingRainbow BarrelChildren love the sensation of rolling on their stomach or back. The Rainbow Barrel promotes spatial awareness and helpsbuild confidence. In addition to crawling activities the barrel can be gently rocked with the child inside for vestibular motion.The tough, colourful PVC coated nylon covering is simple and easy to clean.Dimensions: Length 1220mm (48"). Diameter 965mm (38").**Please note that this is a special order item and takes 4-6 weeks for delivery**
- Paediatric Suction Bowl Item Code: MS11069
- SWITCH LATCH AND TIMERS Item Code: MS11063FREE ShippingSLATs offer three ways for a child or adult to operate a battery-powered device in a rehabilitation or home setting when used with a switch and battery adaptor. Requires 9V battery (not included). Allows battery-powered devices to operate for either 1-60 seconds or 1-60 minutes with a single switch activation for timing activities. The Latch mode allows devices to be turned ?on? with one switch activation and ?off? with a second.Using SLATS can help improve client's visual attention,head control, cognitive ability, play skills and active participation.
- TIMOR Item Code: MS10424FREE ShippingDesigned for postural drainage. When placed face downwards, a child is held securely and comfortably, which is an important factor when children need long and frequent treatment sessions. When placed face up, it creates an effective pillow that gives good trunk, neck and head support. This application caters for patients with respiratory problems. It is also useful for kyphosis and scoliosis.Length 483mm (19"). Width 571mm (221/2"). Depth 356mm (14"). Weight 1.8kg.
- Svan Balance Toilet Frame - Frame, Duo Armrest, Footrest Item Code: MS30045FREE ShippingThe Svan Balance Toilet Frame allows children and small adults to sit securely while going to the toilet. The frame provides support for children with limited mobility without getting in the way of other members of the family. It can switch quickly from a secure support to and easily accessible toilet for parents. The toilet frame is made from coated stainless steel to withstand the bathroom environment without corrosion. Armrests are also padded for additional comfort. The armrests are height adjustable with three settings and the footrest can be adjusted to four different heights to ensure proper leg support. The height is easily adjusted using a simple handle, with no tools required.Frame to back of Toilet 450mm.Armrest Length 360mm.Width between Armrests 350-500mm.Armrest Height from Toilet Seat 220-270mm.Toilet Seat to Footrest 200-365mm.Footrest Width 400mm.Footrest Depth 260mm.Edge of Footrest to back of Toilet 630mm.Footrest Max User Weight 60kg.Grab Rail Max User Weight 130kg.£1,294.69 with VAT Relief
- SKM Easywind Joystick Access Table - Junior Item Code: MS30040FREE ShippingThe Easywind Table is an incredibly flexible, height adjustable table. It has an adjustable angled surface with lip and tilt safety lock which holds table in flat position. With all the functions of the Easywind Table, this larger Easywind Table features unique joystick access removable timber infills on both the right and left hand sides. It facilitates close in access for powered wheelchairs and is strong yet lightweight and easily moved.SpecificationsLength: 120cmWidth: 60cmTilt: 0 - 70°Height: 52 - 66cm£1,422.99 with VAT Relief
- Carrie Potty Seat - Small Adult Item Code: MS30033FREE ShippingLittle kids soon become big kids and that's why our popular Carrie Potty Seat is now available in three sizes from adolescents to young adults. This small adult-sized seat is specially designed to meet the toileting needs of users with heights ranging from 48" to 68" (125-173cm) and weighing up to 130 pounds (68kg). All sizes are shaped to position legs in a slight flexion and abduction to encourage bladder and bowel functions. They can be positioned over 18" institutional toilets and most residential toilets (except when in reclined position), or used as a free-standing commode, so it's ideal for clinical, school or home use. Teal color.Carrie Potty Seat includes: Adjustable tray and removable splash guard Height adjustment/removable footrest and adjustable headrest Hip and chest harness Removable bucket for use as a commode Size: 122 -173cm£1,577.79 with VAT Relief
- Nimbo Posture Walker Seat - Large (Blue) Seat Only Item Code: MS16169FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Solid Seat for the Adult Nimbo Lightweight Posterior Posture Walker folds up for standing and walking and flips down for convenient seating. The seat can be mounted to or removed from the Adult Nimbo Posture Walker at any time.FeaturesCan be mounted to or removed from the Adult Nimbo Posture Walker at any timeSolid seat folds up for standing and walking and flips down for convenient seatingSpecificationsSeat Height: 14.5 - 22"Note: This is the seat only, walker sold separatelyExpress Delivery Available£55.79 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Changing Table - Electric Item Code: MS10939FREE ShippingWhen dealing with children, their movements can sometimes be unpredictable and when you are carrying our examinations, changing or performing medical procedures a secure base is essential for patient safety and dignity. Our electric operated Paediatric Changing Table makes this much easier and less stressful for the child, the table can quickly be fitted with cot sides for further security and safety. The Paediatric Changing Table is equally at home in the domestic or professional setting and makes patient handling easier and less prone to accidents or strains. The fully retractable wheels make the Paediatric Changing Table easy to move and get into the right position for user preference. Once in place the table is extremely secure and gives a firm platform for any processes. The bright, uplifting colours on the Paediatric Changing Table mean that it’s seen as fun for kids and far less imposing than ordinary hospital equipment. The electric model comes with a hand switch control for easy operation when in use. The Paediatric Changing Table comes with a 2-year guarantee for total peace of mind and it’s also Free UK Wide Delivery. Please note that this is a special-order item and therefore delivery may take between 2-3 weeks. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Safe and secure in position Allows for easier procedures Time saving convenience Easy to assemble and move position Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg) Note: This is a special order item and takes 2-3 weeks for deliverySpecial Price £1,029.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,307.69Save: £277.70
- Paediatric Changing Table - Hydraulic Item Code: MS12842FREE ShippingOur Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table makes the experience of care or medical examination or procedures much easier and less stressful for children. The brightly coloured Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table gives you excellent support and working space whilst being exceptionally comfortable for the child. For additional safety and support the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table can easily be fitted with cot sides to alleviate any possibility for slips or falls during care. The fully retractable wheels on this model make it very easy to manoeuvre into position so you can move it to anywhere you need to work with ease and comfort. The Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table is equally suitable for the domestic use or for clinical or medical professional care scenarios. The table has been designed with an ergonomic to appeal to children and making the association with fun and play due to its bright colouring that works well in any childcare décor scheme. the strong and durable construction of the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table means it will give many years of trouble-free performance, even in daily use. 2 Year manufacturer guarantee. It comes with Free UK Wide delivery. Please be aware that this is a special-order item, so has a 2 - 3-week delivery schedule. Features Strong and secure support Child friendly design and colour Lightweight and easy operation Strong hydraulic mechanism Makes medical and care procedures easier This paediatric table can be fitted with cot sides for patient safaty and has excellent manoeurability due to retractable wheels. It is also brightly coloured making it more fun for children and aiding compliance. It is strong and robust and has a two year guarantee. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg)Special Price £999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,407.69Save: £407.70
- ORCA Item Code: MS10414FREE ShippingThis polypropylene bath tub is mounted on adjustable, polyester coated steel frames. When using it, the carer is in the optimal working position when bathing children. The frame is height adjustable and easy to adjust for a carer of almost any height.All of the castors are lockable and it contains a drainage tube, to dispose of used bath water.Specifications:OrcaOuter length1150mm (45")Inner length1040mm (401/2")Outer width600mm (231/2")Inner width480mm (19")Height above floor940-1240mm (361/2-481/2")
- SHOWER COMMODE SEAT ADJUSTMENT Item Code: MS11049FREE ShippingThis adjustment accessory allows the seat width and depth on the Shower Commode Chair above (AA75260) to be adjusted. The attachment has adjustable armrests, a backrest adjustment and a height adjustable foot support. This allows the shower commode chair to accommodate smaller children and adjust to suit the child as they grow.Specifications:Minimum Seat Depth250mm (91/4")Minimum Seat Width225mm (83/4")Maximum Seat Depth295mm (111/2")Maximum Seat Width325mm (123/4")Weight3.5kg
- GUSTAV Item Code: MS10423FREE ShippingThe Gustav unit is designed for a range of conditions.It is extremely good for prone positioning as side rotation and slipping down are eliminated due to the unique support it provides. Visible reduction of high tone and the reduction of muscle spasm are soon observed. Whilst prone, good shoulder rotation can be achieved. Supine and side lying are also possible, as is secure, comfortable postural drainage.Length 965mm (38"). Width 584mm (23"). Depth 635mm (25"). Weight 5kg.
- DIANA Item Code: MS10421FREE ShippingThis unit is used extensively with the care of the terminally sick child. Professionals, parents and especially the children respond to this very simple lightweight and aesthetically pleasing unit.It has been especially designed for night positioning for abduction and adduction. The unit is placed as close to the crutch as possible to reduce hip rotation.Reduced night tone can be observed, therefore it copes with strong extensor spasm and the unit acts as an inhibitor.Good body symmetry is achieved just by using this unit.Length 483mm (19"). Width 610mm (24"). Depth 229mm (5"). Weight 1.5kg.
- FOLDING BATH SEAT POSITIONER Item Code: MS11046FREE ShippingWrap-around style for children in need of additional trunk support while bathing or at play. The chest harness is height adjustable to grow with your child. It is lightweight and folds flat for easy storage and portability. Furniture-grade PVC tubing and vinyl-coated polyester mesh.? Overall: Width 430mm (17?). Length 810mm (32?).Folded: Length 890mm (35?).Seat Back: Height 560mm (22?).
- EATING AND DRINKING DIFFICULTIES IN CHILDREN Item Code: MS10443FREE Shipping
- ADJUSTABLE BATH CHAIR Item Code: MS10064FREE ShippingComfortable, fast drying bath chair adjustable to 12 positions. Durable, easy to clean Royal Blue mesh fabric is mounted on a waterproof PVC frame. Four suction cups provide secure grip to bathing surface. Closed cell foam padding cushions the head and knees, and safety straps provide extra support. The headrest support, also made of closed cell foam padding covered with mesh fabric, easily attaches/detaches by a buckle to the chair. 229mm (9") or 457mm (18") extensions raise the height of the chair.
- Childs Potty Seat - Medium Item Code: MS30098FREE ShippingThis adjustable height potty seat gives a more secure feeling as the child is closer to the floor. It includes a removable pan and is supplied with lap and shoulder straps to offer additional support. It can be cleaned in anautoclave at 85°C max for 3 minutes. Aperture Width 140mm. Aperture Depth 180mm.£470.39 with VAT Relief
- Jettmobile - Adolescent Item Code: MS30062FREE ShippingThe Tumble Forms 2 Jettmobile develops sensory motor skills as well as provides fun and mobility for the special needs child. The colorful Jettmobile helps develop neck, shoulder, and arm muscle coordination while the child advances in an extension position. Ball casters are safely concealed by protective fenders.Capacity: 91kgChild Height: up to 152cmColour: Blue£771.39 with VAT Relief
- Tadpole Pediatric Positioner Item Code: MS30058FREE ShippingDesigned specifically for early intervention programs. Infants from birth to age three with cerebral palsy, motor delays or other motor dysfunctions benefit from this multi-use unit as an essential part of and effective therapy program. Ideal for clinic or home-based use. The latex-free Tadpole positioner includes a carrying bag to conveniently store all modules: 860x480mm (34x19") Base, Half Roll, Wedge, and Tray with Mirror for creative positioning. The therapist can create passive, active and developmental exercises for the user.Uses IncludePositioning (side lying, prone, supine or sitting)Weight bearing to particular body areas (e.g. pelvis, arms)Vestibular activityPostural drainageThe soft Tumble Forms 2 covering is easy to clean, non-toxic and latex free.The Tadpole offers a range of positioning options: Prone: With the half roll and two lateral supports, the Tadpole Positioner facilitates active body extension, head flexion, chest elevation and forward propping of arms for midline hand touching. The mirrored unit encourages the child's curiosity. The log roll can be placed under the base for vestibular activities.Seated: The base and wedge modules can be used together for long leg or log roll sitting. Either side of wedge may be used depending on the desired degree of upright or reclined position. The attached tray provides additional support and a surface area for activities.Side-lying: The log roll can be attached to base for side-lying to facilitate control of lateral head and trunk movements. The base can be propped up to position the child for improved respiration.£1,012.19 with VAT Relief
- Racer+ Buggy - Small Item Code: MS30051FREE ShippingThis comfortable buggy has been designed for children, teenagers and adults who have difficulty sitting and standing independently. The positioning wedge system, side pads and harnesses provide postural support even with very flaccid patient's, offering the child comfort and safety without restriction of movement. The upholstery is made of breathable washable fabrics and the buggy is collapsible for easy transportation. Pumped wheels with brakes make the Racer easy to manoeuvre inside or out.Crash testedCollapsible frame for storage and transportationSwivel front wheels for manoeuvrabilityAngle adjustable backrestLength and angle adjustable footrest with foot strapsRemovable pommelSupport vestAdjustable side padsAdjustable headrestRemovable support railOptional folding sunshade with removable rain coverSpecificationsMaximum User Height 1400mm (55").Seat Width 300mm (11¾").Backrest Height 650mm (25½").Seat Depth 350mm (13¾").Seat to Footrest 250-400mm (9¾-15¾").Maximum Backrest Decline to Seat 130°.Overall Width 610mm (24").Overall Length 1030mm (40½").Overall Height 970mm (38¼")£1,129.59 with VAT Relief
- Activity Easywind Tilt Table - Junior Item Code: MS30049FREE ShippingThe Activity Easywind Tilt Table is and incredibly flexible, height adjustable table. It features a stainless steel basin that can be used for water play with a lockable timber infill for when the basin is not in use. The table has and adjustable angled surface with lip, and twin wheels that lock, ensuring that the table will not slip or pivot, leaving the user free to concentrate on the activity at hand.SpecificationsLength 90cm.Width 60cm.Height: 52 - 66cmTilt 0° to 40°.£1,256.99 with VAT Relief
- Activity Easywind Tilt Table - Standard Item Code: MS30048FREE ShippingThe Activity Easywind Tilt Table is and incredibly flexible, height adjustable table. It features a stainless steel basin that can be used for water play with a lockable timber infill for when the basin is not in use. The table has and adjustable angled surface with lip, and twin wheels that lock, ensuring that the table will not slip or pivot, leaving the user free to concentrate on the activity at hand.SpecificationsLength 90cm.Width 60cm.Height: 60 - 86cmTilt 0° to 40°.£1,256.99 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section