Items 1-40 of 119
- Pen And Pencil Gripper (PK3) Item Code: MS12648Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Paediatric Changing Table - Electric Item Code: MS10939FREE ShippingWhen dealing with children, their movements can sometimes be unpredictable and when you are carrying our examinations, changing or performing medical procedures a secure base is essential for patient safety and dignity. Our electric operated Paediatric Changing Table makes this much easier and less stressful for the child, the table can quickly be fitted with cot sides for further security and safety. The Paediatric Changing Table is equally at home in the domestic or professional setting and makes patient handling easier and less prone to accidents or strains. The fully retractable wheels make the Paediatric Changing Table easy to move and get into the right position for user preference. Once in place the table is extremely secure and gives a firm platform for any processes. The bright, uplifting colours on the Paediatric Changing Table mean that it’s seen as fun for kids and far less imposing than ordinary hospital equipment. The electric model comes with a hand switch control for easy operation when in use. The Paediatric Changing Table comes with a 2-year guarantee for total peace of mind and it’s also Free UK Wide Delivery. Please note that this is a special-order item and therefore delivery may take between 2-3 weeks. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Safe and secure in position Allows for easier procedures Time saving convenience Easy to assemble and move position Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg) Note: This is a special order item and takes 2-3 weeks for deliverySpecial Price £1,059.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,407.69Save: £347.74
- Wagtail Cover without sleeves - Royal Blue Item Code: MS13905Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This cover does not have sleeves and assumes that the wearer is not able to push themselves. It features slits at the rear that pass over the handles for pushing. The garment goes over the back of the chair to prevent rain getting down between the wearer and the back of the seat and elasticates under the foot plate. There is an adjustable hood and velcro at the neck. Colour: Royal BlueExpress Delivery Available£23.99 with VAT Relief
- Rehotec Super Heavy Duty Raised Toilet Seat With Lid - 3"(7.5cm) Item Code: MS26303Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rehotec Super Heavy Duty Raised Toilet Seat With Lid.Robust knobs for a stronger tightening, Non slip fastener for a better grip, Comfortable, easy and quick installation, no sharp edges, easy to clean,specificationsMax weight: 28 stone(177kg)Width: 17.5"(44.5cm)Height: 3"(7.5cm)Aputure: 8" Wide10" LongExpress Delivery Available£23.19 with VAT Relief
- WARMING DISH Item Code: MS11068Add warm water through the spot of this dish to keep food warm during mealtime. Can be used as a sectioned dish or separately as a large bowl. The dish includes a suction base to keep the dish in place whilst in use. Dishwasher safe. Do not fill the dish with boiling water (maximum recommended temperature 40?C. Not suitable for microwaves. Assorted colours.
- Woodpecker Warmer - Royal Blue Item Code: MS13900FREE Shipping£34.89 with VAT Relief
- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ SOFT-TOP ROCKER BALANCE Item Code: MS10439FREE Shipping
- Comfort Bedpan With Lid - Blue Item Code: MS26780Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Comfort Bedpan With Lid - BlueThis Bed Pan with Lid is easy to use and position with its large easy to grip handle, ideal for users who are unable to get out of bed, it is extremely effective yet discrete. Manufactured from strong blue plastic the Bed Pan with Lid is very lightweight, with the lid reducing the chance of any spills and for more discrete use.Express Delivery Available£10.09 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Changing Table - Hydraulic Item Code: MS12842FREE ShippingOur Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table makes the experience of care or medical examination or procedures much easier and less stressful for children. The brightly coloured Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table gives you excellent support and working space whilst being exceptionally comfortable for the child. For additional safety and support the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table can easily be fitted with cot sides to alleviate any possibility for slips or falls during care. The fully retractable wheels on this model make it very easy to manoeuvre into position so you can move it to anywhere you need to work with ease and comfort. The Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table is equally suitable for the domestic use or for clinical or medical professional care scenarios. The table has been designed with an ergonomic to appeal to children and making the association with fun and play due to its bright colouring that works well in any childcare décor scheme. the strong and durable construction of the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table means it will give many years of trouble-free performance, even in daily use. 2 Year manufacturer guarantee. It comes with Free UK Wide delivery. Please be aware that this is a special-order item, so has a 2 - 3-week delivery schedule. Features Strong and secure support Child friendly design and colour Lightweight and easy operation Strong hydraulic mechanism Makes medical and care procedures easier This paediatric table can be fitted with cot sides for patient safaty and has excellent manoeurability due to retractable wheels. It is also brightly coloured making it more fun for children and aiding compliance. It is strong and robust and has a two year guarantee. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg)Special Price £1,039.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,407.69Save: £367.74
- SKM Easywind Joystick Access Table - Junior Item Code: MS30040FREE ShippingThe Easywind Table is an incredibly flexible, height adjustable table. It has an adjustable angled surface with lip and tilt safety lock which holds table in flat position. With all the functions of the Easywind Table, this larger Easywind Table features unique joystick access removable timber infills on both the right and left hand sides. It facilitates close in access for powered wheelchairs and is strong yet lightweight and easily moved.SpecificationsLength: 120cmWidth: 60cmTilt: 0 - 70°Height: 52 - 66cm£1,422.99 with VAT Relief
- Pencil Grips - Pack Of 3 Item Code: MS21598Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ DELUXE TURTLE™ THERAPY SYSTEM Item Code: MS10440FREE ShippingIdeal for any clinical program, the Deluxe Turtle is a complete therapy system designed for vestibular stimulation and sensory integration therapy.System Includes-Rocking Turtle Dome -Padded Scooter-T-Stool Attachment-Net Swing with Rope and Ascender-Therapy Record Booklet-Complete Turtle Methods Manual
- Svan Balance Toilet Frame - Frame, Duo Armrest, Footrest Item Code: MS30045FREE ShippingThe Svan Balance Toilet Frame allows children and small adults to sit securely while going to the toilet. The frame provides support for children with limited mobility without getting in the way of other members of the family. It can switch quickly from a secure support to and easily accessible toilet for parents. The toilet frame is made from coated stainless steel to withstand the bathroom environment without corrosion. Armrests are also padded for additional comfort. The armrests are height adjustable with three settings and the footrest can be adjusted to four different heights to ensure proper leg support. The height is easily adjusted using a simple handle, with no tools required.Frame to back of Toilet 450mm.Armrest Length 360mm.Width between Armrests 350-500mm.Armrest Height from Toilet Seat 220-270mm.Toilet Seat to Footrest 200-365mm.Footrest Width 400mm.Footrest Depth 260mm.Edge of Footrest to back of Toilet 630mm.Footrest Max User Weight 60kg.Grab Rail Max User Weight 130kg.£1,294.69 with VAT Relief
- SKM Easywind Joystick Access Table - Standard Item Code: MS30041FREE ShippingThe Easywind Table is an incredibly flexible, height adjustable table. It has an adjustable angled surface with lip and tilt safety lock which holds table in flat position. With all the functions of the Easywind Table, this larger Easywind Table features unique joystick access removable timber infills on both the right and left hand sides. It facilitates close in access for powered wheelchairs and is strong yet lightweight and easily moved.SpecificationsLength: 120cmWidth: 60cmTilt: 0 - 70°Height: 60 - 86cm£1,422.99 with VAT Relief
- Homecraft Adjustable Paediatric Commode Item Code: MS29489FREE ShippingThis brightly Coloured commode has a durable powder coated steel frame and is supplied with a child's toilet seat, commode pan with lid and and adjustable strap. The plastic toilet seat has a front cut away aperture to allow personal hygiene. The commode is height adjustable and has a PU padded backrest for comfort and support. PU is a closed cell foam, which promotes hygiene and because there are no welded edges, fragile skin will not catch. Seat height adjusts from 280 to 355mm (11 to 14") with four height settings. Height of arms 420 to 496mm (16½ to 19½"). Overall width 430mm (17"). Overall depth 440mm (17¼"). Width between arms 380mm (15"). Toilet seat external width 324mm (12¾"). Internal seat width 171mm (6¾"). External seat depth 380mm (15"). Internal seat depth 325mm (12¾"). Aperture cut out 55mm (2¼"). Weight 5.5kg.£223.89 with VAT Relief
- Over Armchair Table - Spare Castor Item Code: MS21914Over Armchair TableThe new over armchair table has a modern ergonomically shaped laminated teak table top, which is easy to clean and which can easily be tilted, to enable users to read etc. In addition, it comes with a stylish side table, to accommodate a mug of coffee/tea, which can be fitted to either the left or right hand side of the table.SpecificationsMain Table: 109 x 41cm (43 x 16")Side Table: 20 x 20cm (8 x 8")Overall Width: 131cm (51.5")Height: 75-91.5cm (29.5-36")Width Between Legs (35")Please note: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.
- Henro Grip Left Hand Spoon - Red Item Code: MS26465Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Henro Grip Left Hand Spoon - RedLiving with the implications of a long term mobility-related condition often involves finding ways around daily tasks that many of us take for granted. Things that used to be simple can quickly become insurmountable battles the affected person has to face on a daily basis. That’s where we come in. Henro-Grip spoons are ergonomically designed to counter the effects of arthritis or an otherwise weak grip, providing a subtle increase in control and stability at the table. Take the hazard out of hot food with our range; testing in leading residential facilities shows a 72% decrease in spills and related meal time accidents. Take back control of your dinner - the curved design of this Henro-Grip spoon means it fits comfortably in the hand, managing the hard work for you while you sit back to enjoy dining with family and friends.Cutlery for people with weak muscle control.Cutlery which is easier to control and handle.The cutlery has safe grip handle for both right and left handed users.Dishwasher safe.It has been developed in cooperation with ergonomists.The cutlery is designed for people who have difficulties handling ordinary cutlery.
- Tumble Forms 2™ Deluxe Floor Sitter (Various Colours & Sizes) Item Code: MS26224FREE ShippingThe Deluxe Floor Sitter is a combination of the Feeder Seat Positioner (item 2) and the Floor Sitter Wedge (item 3). The Floor Sitter can be used for any short term activity in the home, clinic or school as an alternative to a wheelchair or stander. It allows good basic positioning without complicated adjustments. Features Shoulder harness slots allow 100mm (4") of vertical adjustment of the shoulder straps to accommodate children of different heights Contoured interior has a 90 seat to back relationship to provide posturally correct seating A 45 Hip Strap and quick release H-Belt help maintain child's position Seamless coverings are washable, odour, urine and stain resistant and non-toxic Note: The Tumble Forms 2 Deluxe Floor Sitter is now available in four colours: Blue, Red, Purple and Teal£313.59 with VAT Relief
- Cuckoo Cover Item Code: PD62-3As low as £15.29 with VAT Relief
- Pen & Pencil Gripper (PK4) Item Code: MS16601Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.69 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Suction Bowl Item Code: MS11069
- GUSTAV Item Code: MS10423FREE ShippingThe Gustav unit is designed for a range of conditions.It is extremely good for prone positioning as side rotation and slipping down are eliminated due to the unique support it provides. Visible reduction of high tone and the reduction of muscle spasm are soon observed. Whilst prone, good shoulder rotation can be achieved. Supine and side lying are also possible, as is secure, comfortable postural drainage.Length 965mm (38"). Width 584mm (23"). Depth 635mm (25"). Weight 5kg.
- Doidy Cup Item Code: MS11064Doidy CupThis unique training cup is specially designed to encourage babies to drink from a rim rather than a spout. Babies as young as 6 months find the two handled cup easy to hold and to drink from as the natural action used is the same as in breast feeding. Helps prevent tooth decay and speech problems associated with weaning from the bottle. Colours may vary.
- Wagtail Cover with sleeves - Royal Blue Item Code: MS13896FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This garment is sleeved for children who can push themselves. It elasticates over the footplate for a snug fit and has a simple hood and soft cuffed sleeves. Note that it does not go over the back of the seat or have slits to go over the handles as this can restrict self propulsion. Slits can be added if required. Fully waterproof with taped seams.Size: single size (approx 6-10 years)Colour:Royal BlueExpress Delivery Available£40.39 with VAT Relief
- TACTILE DISCS Item Code: MS11055FREE ShippingThese tactile discs are designed to challenge a child's sense of touch and recognition. Each set of ten discs contains five small and five large, different structured discs, which are colourco-ordinated and are made from soft rubber. The discs offer numerous playing possibilities ranging from fundamental sensing of structures to blindfold games based on memory and recognition.Small Discs: 110mm diameter Large Discs: 210mm diameter
- SURFER BATHER CHILDS BATH LIFT WITH AIRFLO BATTERY Item Code: MS10410FREE ShippingThe Surfer Bather is a powered bath lift that is designed to aid the bathing of children. It is particularly suitable for children with limited upper body stability. The child is raised and lowered from the top level of a bath down into the water. This minimises moving and handling risks among carers of larger and heavier children. The Surfer Bather is operated by low air pressure providing a steady, gentle and stable ride. An adjustable backrest can be set to suit the user. The child can be positioned safely and comfortably by using protective strapping and an optional pommel. The bath lift can be dismantled into separate sections for easy storage and transportation. The Surfer Bather fits most standard baths. It can be operated by using the corded remote control, or by the controls on the Airflo battery compressor.Specifications Overall length1170mm (46")Overall width 410mm (16") min685mm (27") maxMax user height1350mm (4' 5")Angle of backrest adjustmentFlat to 70?Platform height 55-430mm (2-17")Platform weight 4.2kg (9lbs)Scissor lift weight4.5kg (10lbs)Max air pressure0.35 bar (epi)Includes bathing platform with backrest, soft headrest, body belt, side restraining clips, elevating scissors with bellows, Airflo battery and remote control unit.
- TIMOR Item Code: MS10424FREE ShippingDesigned for postural drainage. When placed face downwards, a child is held securely and comfortably, which is an important factor when children need long and frequent treatment sessions. When placed face up, it creates an effective pillow that gives good trunk, neck and head support. This application caters for patients with respiratory problems. It is also useful for kyphosis and scoliosis.Length 483mm (19"). Width 571mm (221/2"). Depth 356mm (14"). Weight 1.8kg.
- Tumble Forms 2 Barrel Crawl/Roll Item Code: MS31220FREE ShippingSpecial Price £389.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £442.89Save: £52.90
- Childs Potty Seat - Medium Item Code: MS30098FREE ShippingThis adjustable height potty seat gives a more secure feeling as the child is closer to the floor. It includes a removable pan and is supplied with lap and shoulder straps to offer additional support. It can be cleaned in anautoclave at 85°C max for 3 minutes. Aperture Width 140mm. Aperture Depth 180mm.£470.39 with VAT Relief
- Childs Potty Seat - Small Item Code: MS30097FREE ShippingThis adjustable height potty seat gives a more secure feeling as the child is closer to the floor. It includes a removable pan and is supplied with lap and shoulder straps to offer additional support. It can be cleaned in anautoclave at 85°C max for 3 minutes.Aperture Width 120mm. Aperture Depth 160mm.£438.09 with VAT Relief
- Children's Portable Toilet Seat Item Code: MS30063FREE ShippingThis portable stable toilet seat has a reduced ring aperture with arms and a backrest to provide additional support for children when going to the toilet. The seat attaches easily to the toilet by clipping onto the existing seat and needs no extra adjustments or tools.SpecificationsTotal seat depth 340mm (13½")Total seat width 450mm (17¾")Aperture depth 200mm (7¾")Aperture width 170mm (6¾")Weight 6.2kg£696.89 with VAT Relief
- Jettmobile - Child Item Code: MS30061FREE ShippingThe Tumble Forms 2 Jettmobile develops sensory motor skills as well as provides fun and mobility for the special needs child. The colorful Jettmobile helps develop neck, shoulder, and arm muscle coordination while the child advances in an extension position. Ball casters are safely concealed by protective fenders. Capacity: 57kg Child Height: up to 102cm Colour: Blue£649.49 with VAT Relief
- Atila Posture Walker Item Code: MS30060FREE ShippingThe Atila Posture Walker is a rollator walker that has double caster wheels in the front to make steering easy, and rear wheels allows smooth rolling with no need for lifting. The hand brakes are adjustable to child's ability to provide safety and control. A handy seat cushion is a ready support when rests are needed. A tray option that doubles as a seat support is also available. Generous space between wheel accommodates wide or uncoordinated gaits. The Atila Posture Walker is great for those with limited endurance. Specifications Maximum user height: 5' (152 cm)£853.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section