We have carefully selected what we see as the most effective products that make both the life of the carer and the patient much easier and more dignified. From a full range of bathing hoists, guide sheets, hoists and patient handling kits and much more we have developed our range utilising the feedback we have received over the years as to the common problems encountered, and then we have matched our sourcing of the best patient handling products to enable the best possible care.
Items 1-40 of 298
- Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion Item Code: MS21657FREE Shipping
The Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion is widely used and recommended by most UK NHS Ambulance Trusts as a key piece of emergency equipment.Special Price £1,144.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,511.59Save: £366.64
- Birdie Evo Compact Folding Hoist Item Code: MS31088FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The all new Invacare Birdie Evo Compact Folding Hoist has been designed to provide maximum comfort and security when lifting or transferring a patient to or from a bed, chair or even the floor.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £629.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £840.39Save: £210.44
- Invacare ISA Stand Assist Item Code: MS31104FREE ShippingThe Invacare ISA Stand Assist is a standing hoist that has been specially designed to support active transfers for people who have some weight bearing ability, but are unable to raise themselves into a standing position unaided.Special Price £799.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,050.09Save: £250.14
- Mangar Camel Emergency Lifting Chair Item Code: MS24870FREE Shipping
The Camel is commonly used in a range of settings, such as the emergency services, care homes, hospitals, Telecare response teams and in the community, reducing the risk of injury and associated costs.Special Price £1,829.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,475.39Save: £645.44
- Ambulance Chair - 2 Wheel Item Code: MS27599FREE ShippingSuitable for manoeuvring patients in a confined space. Folds flat for storage and transportation. Plastic coated steel construction. Wipe clean upholstery – flame retardant. Anti-tipping adjustment assemblies. 10cm solid tyred wheels. Safety lap strap. Seat width is 34cm. Length when folded flat is 117cm. Depth when folded flat is 39cm.
- Casa Lift Hoist Item Code: MS26614FREE ShippingCasa Lift HoistEasy manoeuvrability and access due to four castors and wide leg width adjustment Lightweight frame is easy to move into position, allowing the user to achieve a lower lifting position from the floor. Compact for easy access through domestic doorways. High lifting range and safe working load for greater versatility and maximum flexibility. Ergonomic, user friendly handset features patient lifting symbols for easy identification, as well as recessed buttons to reduce the chance of unintended operation if the handset is dropped. Handset features a magnetic back, making it easy to secure to the hoist for added safety. Actuator features emergency lowering function, which is easier to control than a traditional quick release actuator and harder to misuse. Exchangeable cable which allows for cable damage to be rectified by replacing just the cable, rather than the whole actuator.m Control box features emergency stop and lowering functions, as well as an acoustic low battery alarm which emits an alert at 50% battery level. Easily dismantled for transportation and storage. All components are interchangeable.SpecificationsLength: 45" (115cm)Height: 72" (183cm)Closed width: 23" (59cm)Open Width: 46" (116cm)Lifting Range: 18.5 - 72" (47 - 183cm)Weight: 77lbs (35kg)Weight Capacity: 28stone (180kg)£783.99 with VAT Relief
- Oxford Advance Electric Mobile Hoist Item Code: MS31236FREE ShippingThe Oxford Advance Electric Mobile Hoist is a highly versatile mobile hoist that is ideal for home use or in small care institutions where space is at a premium.Special Price £1,399.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,563.89Save: £163.94
- Evacuation Sledge Item Code: MS21624FREE ShippingEvacuation SledgeThis device consists of dual inner foam - a firm lower layer to ride over any floor surface or stairs, and an upper layer for patient comfort.There are safety belts and a foot pocket to hold the patient in place, pulling loops at each end and a tough slippery coated bottom side.The loop at the head end is to hold back when descending stairways.The whole item is stored in a pouch and can hang on the wall
- Banana Board Item Code: MS25561Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Banana Board Prime takes on the features of the patented Q2 Board but is slightly smaller to appeal to the general population and paediatric market.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £26.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £33.69Save: £6.74
- Transfer Turntable Item Code: MS16534Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Strong and lightweight turntable provides easy rotation. Swivels 360° for smooth and easy moving in any direction.
It enables the transfer of a person safely by helper from chair to bed or car etc to avoid backstrain.Express Delivery Available£13.29 with VAT Relief
- Oxford In-Situ Sling Item Code: MS31239FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxford In-Situ Sling is ideal for those that spend prolonged periods of time in the sling.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £79.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £99.95Save: £20.00
- Aidapt Revolving Car Cushion - Black (16x1") Item Code: MS17090Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
These specially designed swivel seats provide invaluable help in getting you in and out of your car by allowing rotation of your body through 90º. The soft, lightweight model is extra thin for occasional use, and is non-rigid.Express Delivery Available£10.99 with VAT Relief
- Bed Wedge Cushion Item Code: MS23036Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Bed Wedge Cushion has been designed to provide upright or reclining support and is ideal for use in a bed or flat surface. Constructed from a high density polyurethane foam, the Bed Wedge Cushion is stable and supportive and features a removable, washable cover. Features The Bed Wedge Cushion has been designed to provide upright or reclining support Is ideal for use in a bed or a flat surface. Provides upright or reclining support High density foam for support and comfort Ideal for use in bed or flat surfaces Removable cover for washingExpress Delivery Available£26.69 with VAT Relief
- Shine Fleece Cover Swivel Cushion - White (16x2") Item Code: MS16530Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Helps turning when getting in or out of car, wheelchair or bed, has a washable soft fleece top cover.Express Delivery Available£21.89 with VAT Relief
- Side Wedges - Additional Pair Of Bed Wedges Item Code: MS21399FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£33.39 with VAT Relief
- Birdie Compact Folding Hoist Item Code: MS23500FREE ShippingNow providing patients with care, safety and dignity is much easier with the Invacare Compact Birdie Patient Hoist, this unit allows for easy patient lifting and handling with intuitive and sensitive controls that alleviate potential strains and injury when patients need lifting or moving in confined spaces. This robust hoist will easily lift right up to 150kg and although a little smaller than the Birdie Folding Electric Hoist, which lifts up to 170kg, this hoist is both extremely well built and will give superb performance even in high frequency daily demand requirements. For standard lifting requirements, i.e. when lifting from the patients’ bed to chair, or for other requirements, including floor lifting the boom arm is extremely strong and allows for highly accurate lifting with a 360° range of movement, that allows for comfort for the user, as well as the operator. When the Invacare Compact Birdie Patient Hoist needs to be moved, it folds to a compact footprint so transporting the unit is easy and not requiring any major dismantling or additional tools. With health and safety high on the agenda in the professional care environment, this hoist performs superbly on all levels. The innovative hoist design reduces the risk of injury as the patient’s knees are not close to the actuator, rotation is also easy with the high boom arm and ergonomic design.Features: Allows for easy and safe lifting, with great comfort Simple operation, reduces risk of strain or injury Foldable, portable, moves with ease Robustly manufactured for daily intensive use Rotate the patient 360° with ease and comfort Up to 40 full lifts between battery charges Suitable right up to 150KG users Comes with full manufacturer’s warranty Specification Max. overall length (base): 1000mm Max. spreader bar Height: 1585mm Min. spreader bar Height: 515mm Internal Width, legs open: 890mm External Width, Legs closed: 530mm Turning Circle: 1070mm Ground Clearance: 100mm Max User Weight: 150kg (23½st) Total weight 36Kg Folded Length: 1130mm Folded Width: 535mm Folded Height: 365mmSpecial Price £629.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £999.99Save: £370.04
- Swivel Seat Item Code: MS10841Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Swivel Seat is an invaluable car mobility aid for use when transferring both to and from a car, the Swivel Seat boasts luxuriously warm and comfortable fleece upper, generous foam padding and a base that turns easily to allow the user to get in or out of seats with ease.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £12.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.59Save: £1.64
- Oxford Stand Aid Sling Item Code: MS31243FREE ShippingOxford Stand Aid Slings are designed to assist those users that are still able to bear their own weight, this is the medium sized sling that is suitable for use on all Oxford Stand Aids.Special Price £74.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £77.29Save: £2.34
- Molift Smart 150 Lightweight & Foldable Patient Hoist Item Code: MS30065FREE ShippingMolift Smart 150 Lightweight & Foldable Patient HoistLight, foldable and transportable without toolsMolift Smart 150 is designed to be easily wheeled and transported to where it is required. It is designed for home care, for travelling and easy storage. The Molift Smart is foldable in one piece without using any tools.Low weight and unique constructionDue to its low weight, the small footprint and the unique construction, Molift Smart 150 is easy to manoeuvre even in narrow spaces.Comfortable and safe transferThe hoisting range of 27 – 168 cm (10.6” – 66.1”) provides an excellent maximum hoisting height and at the same time gets very low, facilitating hoisting from the floor. Standard 4-point sling bar ensures a comfortable and spacious hoisting position for the user.Molift Smart 150 has been awarded for Design Excellence by the Norwegian Design Council.Features4-point sling bar - Standard 4-point sling bar ensures comfortable and more spacious hoisting position for the user.Foldable without tools - Designed for homecare and travelling.SpecificationsService Software - IncludedMaterial - Aluminium, SteelTotal weight - 26Kg (57 lbs)Weight Limit - 150Kg (330 lbs)Weight when seperated - Part 1: 13Kg (28.6 lbs) - Part 2: 13Kg (28.6 lbs)Length - 1200mm (47.2")Leg height - 110mm (4.4")Width chassis/legs outer - 660mm (25.9")Width open legs inner - 925mm (36.4")Dimiensions folded - 1160 x 475 x 360mm (45.32" x 18.7" x 14")Hoisting height - 270-1665mm (10.6"-66.1")Hoisting Interval 1410mm (55.5")Battery - NiMH 14.4V - 2.2ah Item no. 0541000Battery charge time - Approx. 3 HoursHoisting Speed - 60mm/sec (2.4"/sec)Rated performance - 40 hoists at: 75kg and 50cm (165 lbs and 19.5")Cleaning Instructsions - Use pH-neutral cleaning agents. If disinfection is required, use isopropyl alcohol. Do not use abrasive or corrosive substance for cleaning.Special Price £1,889.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,618.69Save: £729.69
- Oxford Quickfit Sling Item Code: MS31237FREE ShippingThis is the medium sized Oxford Quick Fit Sling that has been designed to provide the user with optimum comfort when transferring whilst also ensuring ease of use for the carer.Special Price £69.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £77.29Save: £7.34
- Rota Stand Compact Item Code: MS28751FREE ShippingThe Rotastand...Compact combines all the benefits of the Rotastand and the Rotastand...Solo in one product with the added value of being lightweight (only 10kg) and foldable. The folding and lightweight nature of the Rotastand...Compact is ideal for community assessments by therapists who often have to lift equipment in and out of their vehicles. Equally, a more independent lifestyle is encouraged for clients who wish to travel to friends and relatives. The Rotastand...Compact fits easily into the boot of a car. Foldable compact design reduces storage and transport issues. Lightweight: easy to manoeuvre and lift in and out of vehicles. Height adjustable frame and shin pad to suit all clients. Central Wheels allow easy positioning. Stabilizing bar allows a one person transfer. 200kg weight limit.£285.09 with VAT Relief
- Wooden Curved Transfer Board Item Code: MS22215FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£34.19 with VAT Relief
- Secure Turn Patient Turner Item Code: MS12883FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Secure Turn Patient Turner This patient turner is ideal for transferring individuals where mobility is restricted between beds, chairs & wheelchairs. Features a secure locking device which is hand operated to enable the carer to rotate at any desired position whilst controlling the turn speed at the same time. Stable & easily manoeuvred, the high tensile steel unit is fitted with two rubber castors for easy portability.DimensionsWidth between arms: 43cm (17")Height to patient handles: 76cm (30")Height to carer handles: 99cm (39")Width: 66cm (26")Depth: 68cm (27")Disc Diameter: 45cm (18")Weight: 17KgsMax Use: 190kgs (30St)Note: This item is special order please allow 7-14 working days for delivery.Express Delivery Available£324.79 with VAT Relief
- Plastic Transfer Board - Short Item Code: MS24351FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Enables people with good upper limb strength and sitting balance to slide from one seated position to another. These lightweight plastic transfer boards are ideal for self transfers when bridging small gaps. Tapered ends and a hand grip assist in positioning and low profile anti-slip pads on the underside prevent the board from slipping during the transfer. Smooth surface for easy sliding transfers. Available in two sizes, the shorter board is ideal for self transfer whilst the longer board may be more suitable for assisted transfers. Wipe clean with mild disinfectant.Dimensions:Length: 495mm Width: 200mm Depth: 10mm (19½ x 8 x ½")Max. user weight limit: 127kg (20st)Product weight: 0.95kg (2lbs).Express Delivery Available£42.19 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Changing Table - Electric Item Code: MS10939FREE ShippingWhen dealing with children, their movements can sometimes be unpredictable and when you are carrying our examinations, changing or performing medical procedures a secure base is essential for patient safety and dignity. Our electric operated Paediatric Changing Table makes this much easier and less stressful for the child, the table can quickly be fitted with cot sides for further security and safety. The Paediatric Changing Table is equally at home in the domestic or professional setting and makes patient handling easier and less prone to accidents or strains. The fully retractable wheels make the Paediatric Changing Table easy to move and get into the right position for user preference. Once in place the table is extremely secure and gives a firm platform for any processes. The bright, uplifting colours on the Paediatric Changing Table mean that it’s seen as fun for kids and far less imposing than ordinary hospital equipment. The electric model comes with a hand switch control for easy operation when in use. The Paediatric Changing Table comes with a 2-year guarantee for total peace of mind and it’s also Free UK Wide Delivery. Please note that this is a special-order item and therefore delivery may take between 2-3 weeks. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Safe and secure in position Allows for easier procedures Time saving convenience Easy to assemble and move position Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg) Note: This is a special order item and takes 2-3 weeks for deliverySpecial Price £1,059.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,407.69Save: £347.74
- Panda Transfer Board 30" Item Code: MS27934This sturdy board is made of Bamboo giving a very strong and durable transfer board. The short, manageable nature of this transfer board make it ideal for lots of those day to day functional transfer situations such as bed to chair, wheelchair to commode and wheelchair to car transfers. The top of the transfer board is varnished to facilitate a friction free transfer, reducing strain on the carer and eliminating the need to lift patients.Length 76cm (30")Width 21m (8.25")£24.19 with VAT Relief
- Panda Transfer Board 24" Item Code: MS27933This sturdy board is made of Bamboo giving a very strong and durable transfer board. The short, manageable nature of this transfer board make it ideal for lots of those day to day functional transfer situations such as bed to chair, wheelchair to commode and wheelchair to car transfers. The top of the transfer board is varnished to facilitate a friction free transfer, reducing strain on the carer and eliminating the need to lift patients.Length 61cm (24")Width 21m (8.25")£21.79 with VAT Relief
- Deluxe Bed Wedge - Standard Foam Item Code: MS12308FREE ShippingThe Bed Wedge can be used in many ways. Place it under your pillow to sleep in a raised comfortable position, ideal for sufferers of hiatus hernia, glaucoma and respiratory problems. Use as a back support in bed. Place the Bed wedge at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.This bed wedge has had over whelming demand from acid reflux (GERD / GORD) Oesophagitis (hiatal hernia) Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, hiatus hernia & heart burn sufferers with many amazon reviews supporting the benefit of this product. This bed wedge helps keep you upright and comfortable at the same time.Can be helpful for: Post surgery including ; post hysterectomy, post hip replacement, post spinal surgery, as well as being great for mobility, sitting up in bed and chest pain.Includes white zipped removable washable Poly-cotton cover.SpecificationsLength: 76cm (30")Width: 61.5cm (26")Depth: 15cm (6”)Poly-cotton coverBritish Made£65.79 with VAT Relief
- Molift Evo Sling High Back - Padded Item Code: MS31074FREE ShippingThis medium sized Molift Evo Sling - High Back Padded is a full body support sling made of polyester material with additional padded that not only provides extreme comfort but is also breathable and dries quickly.£171.59 with VAT Relief
- Z-Tec Velour Cover Turning Cushion - Grey (15x2") Item Code: MS17225Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This foam padded grey cushion is ideal for assisting with seated transfers. Recommended for use in cars & general chairs.Express Delivery Available£14.99 with VAT Relief
- Transfer Belt Item Code: MS10846Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Transfer BeltThis belt assists nursing personnel to lift patients from beds, chairs or wheelchairs enabling them to move a short distance. The belt covers the patients hips and is secured by the velcro strap.FeaturesThis economy Transfer Belt is ideal for short distance transfers.Four webbed handle grips provide safety when transferring.The belt is adjusted and buckled round the patients waist, enabling the carer to reach the handles.DimensionsPad Size: 14 x 74cm (5.1/2 x 29")Velcro Strap Length: 74cm (29")Weight: 205g.Will fit waist sizes: 71-102cm (28-40")Max user weight: 95kgsExpress Delivery Available£11.39 with VAT Relief
- Turn Easy Sheet - Base Sheet (200 x 145cm) Item Code: MS26844FREE ShippingTurn Easy Sheet - Base Sheet (200 x 145cm) Satin (70 x 145cm)The action of turning in bed can sometimes be difficult but with the help of this new FITTED SHEET with a centre panel of low friction satin, things are different. Getting in and out of bed is also easier. The sides and foot end are made of good quality material to help you from slipping off the edge of the bed and give a certain amount of grip to aid movement. For the less able, there is an optional draw sheet. It has a satin underside and remains in place for the patient to lie on. The two low friction surfaces working together enable a CARER to turn/roll or move the patient up or down the bed. This is accomplished without handling them, thereby facilitating anti-pressure practice where regular turning is required, the long (2 metre) draw sheet can be firmly tucked in ready for the next move. It has been found that because the system is permanently in place there is no searching for a slide sheet, or worse, doing without altogether.Using these sheets is as compliant with tissue viability requirements as it is with moving and handling procedure. Both products are made in our factory in the UK and are fully hot washable.They are found to be very useful, not only in hospitals and nursing homes, but also in domestic situations.The ease of turning takes the strain off the carer’s back.Size: 200 x 145cmSatin: 70 x 145cm£55.79 with VAT Relief
- Turn Easy Sheet - 2 Way drawsheet all cotton poly (200 x 145cm) Item Code: MS26843FREE ShippingTurn Easy Sheet - 2 Way drawsheet all cotton poly (200 x 145cm)The action of turning in bed can sometimes be difficult but with the help of this new FITTED SHEET with a centre panel of low friction satin, things are different. Getting in and out of bed is also easier. The sides and foot end are made of good quality material to help you from slipping off the edge of the bed and give a certain amount of grip to aid movement. For the less able, there is an optional draw sheet. It has a satin underside and remains in place for the patient to lie on. The two low friction surfaces working together enable a CARER to turn/roll or move the patient up or down the bed. This is accomplished without handling them, thereby facilitating anti-pressure practice where regular turning is required, the long (2 metre) draw sheet can be firmly tucked in ready for the next move. It has been found that because the system is permanently in place there is no searching for a slide sheet, or worse, doing without altogether.Using these sheets is as compliant with tissue viability requirements as it is with moving and handling procedure. Both products are made in our factory in the UK and are fully hot washable.They are found to be very useful, not only in hospitals and nursing homes, but also in domestic situations.The ease of turning takes the strain off the carer’s back.Size: 200 x 145cm£88.49 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart Slide Sheets - Royal Blue 125 x 70cm (49 x 28") Item Code: MS23472Mobility Smart Slide Sheets - Royal BlueOur range of slide sheets offer outstanding value for money. Since sliding (as distinct from lifting) is intrinsically safer and easier for the carer, slide sheets are being used more frequently. Slide sheets are fabric tubes with a high slip inner surface and a low slip outer surface. They facilitate the moving of patients in three basic ways without the need to lift i.e. turning a prone patient, sitting a patient up in bed, and moving a patient on or off a bed or trolley. Slide sheets are available in simple sheet or padded quilt formats to cover the widest range of situations. All the slide sheets are machine washable.Size: 125 x 70cm (49 x 28")
- Economy Tubular Slide Sheet - Blue (120 x 70cm) Item Code: MS25907Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Economy Tubular Slide Sheet - BlueOur range of slide sheets offer outstanding value for money. Since sliding (as distinct from lifting) is intrinsically safer and easier for the carer, slide sheets are being used more frequently. Slide sheets are fabric tubes with a high slip inner surface and a low slip outer surface. They facilitate the moving of patients in three basic ways without the need to lift i.e. turning a prone patient, sitting a patient up in bed, and moving a patient on or off a bed or trolley. Slide sheets are available in simple sheet or padded quilt formats to cover the widest range of situations. All the slide sheets are machine washable.Size: 47 x 27.5" (120 x 70cm)Express Delivery Available£13.09 with VAT Relief
- RoMedic ReTurn Belt Item Code: PG33-9FREE ShippingAs low as £118.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section