- Oxford MultiFit Slings Item Code: PG36001FREE Shipping
The Oxford MultiFit Sling is a versatile, general-purpose sling that can be used with all Oxford Hoists. This Oxford Multifit Sling features an integrated low-friction nylon to the leg and spine sections, this design aids in fitting and helps to reduce some of the risks associated with tissue viability and shear.
- Oxford Quickfit Slings Item Code: PG31237FREE Shipping
Oxford Quickfit Slings are available in a host of different materials dependent on the needs of the user. The Poly Slings are standard universal slings, the Net Material is suitable for use whilst showering whilst the Spacer slings are made from a breathable material to allow them to be kept in situ for long periods of time.Was:From Special Price £74.95 with VAT Relief£88.49Save:£13.54
- Oxford MultiFit Reflex Sling Item Code: PG36030FREE Shipping
The Oxford MultiFit Reflex Sling is a versatile, general-purpose sling that can be used with all Oxford Hoists. The MultiFit Reflex Sling thanks to its unique construction is the ideal choice for patients who are prone to go into extension or spasm.
- Invacare ISA XPlus Stand Assist Item Code: MS33220FREE ShippingThe Invacare ISA Xplus Stand Assist has been specifically designed for use with plus size users, the standing hoist is the perfect choice to support active transfers for people that have some weight-bearing ability, but aren't able to raise themselves into a standing position.Special Price £1,499.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,999.95Save: £500.00
- Invacare ISA Compact Stand Assist Item Code: MS33219FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Invacare ISA Compact Stand Assist is perfect for smaller users and the ideal choice for use within any residential or community care environment, even where space is at a premium.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £939.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,299.95Save: £360.00
- Invacare ISA Stand Assist Item Code: MS31104FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Invacare ISA Stand Assist is a standing hoist that has been specially designed to support active transfers for people who have some weight bearing ability, but are unable to raise themselves into a standing position unaided.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £969.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,299.95Save: £330.00
- Birdie Evo Compact Folding Hoist Item Code: MS31088FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The all new Invacare Birdie Evo Compact Folding Hoist has been designed to provide maximum comfort and security when lifting or transferring a patient to or from a bed, chair or even the floor.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £749.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £999.95Save: £250.00
- Evacuation Sheet Item Code: MS30890Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Evacuation Sheet has been specially designed for use in emergencies where a patient needs to be transferred from a bed to a chair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £43.09Save: £6.14
- Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion Item Code: MS21657FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Mangar are a manufacturer known for developing superb patient lifting equipment, so much so that the Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion is used by most UK Ambulance Trusts.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,329.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,995.95Save: £666.00
- Ambulance Chair - 2 Wheel Item Code: MS27599FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Ambulance Chair has been carefully designed to allow for the easy manoeuvring of patients in a confined space. To ensure maximum durability and strength whilst remaining lightweight, the Ambulance Chair is made from plastic-coated steelExpress Delivery Available
- Casa Lift Hoist Item Code: MS26614FREE ShippingCasa Lift HoistEasy manoeuvrability and access due to four castors and wide leg width adjustment Lightweight frame is easy to move into position, allowing the user to achieve a lower lifting position from the floor. Compact for easy access through domestic doorways. High lifting range and safe working load for greater versatility and maximum flexibility. Ergonomic, user friendly handset features patient lifting symbols for easy identification, as well as recessed buttons to reduce the chance of unintended operation if the handset is dropped. Handset features a magnetic back, making it easy to secure to the hoist for added safety. Actuator features emergency lowering function, which is easier to control than a traditional quick release actuator and harder to misuse. Exchangeable cable which allows for cable damage to be rectified by replacing just the cable, rather than the whole actuator.m Control box features emergency stop and lowering functions, as well as an acoustic low battery alarm which emits an alert at 50% battery level. Easily dismantled for transportation and storage. All components are interchangeable.SpecificationsLength: 45" (115cm)Height: 72" (183cm)Closed width: 23" (59cm)Open Width: 46" (116cm)Lifting Range: 18.5 - 72" (47 - 183cm)Weight: 77lbs (35kg)Weight Capacity: 28stone (180kg)£1,146.49 with VAT Relief
- Oxford Advance Electric Mobile Hoist Item Code: MS31236FREE Shipping
The Oxford Advance Electric Mobile Hoist is a highly versatile mobile hoist that is ideal for home use or in small care institutions where space is at a premium.Special Price £1,399.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,713.89Save: £313.94
- Oxford Stature Mobile Hoist Item Code: MS36688FREE Shipping
The Oxford Stature Mobile Hoist is an exceptional mobility aid that can allow for greater accessibility for disabled and elderly users. With a high weight capacity of 227 kgs (35 stone), the Oxford Stature Mobile Hoist can be used for larger patientsSpecial Price £3,649.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,999.95Save: £350.00
- Oxford Maxi Mobile Hoist Item Code: MS36686FREE Shipping
The Oxford Maxi Electric Mobile Hoist is a well-designed, manufactured and high-quality mobile hoist that is tremendously reliable and with a maximum lift of nearly two metres it is ideal for any domestic or professional care environment.Special Price £2,299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,499.95Save: £200.00
- Oxford Calibre Patient Hoist Item Code: MS36685FREE Shipping
The Oxford Calibre is an ergonomically designed patient hoist that promotes the safe lifting of bariatric patients. The Calibre has been carefully designed with the 5 key principles of moving and handling in mind to ensure ease of use and optimum safety and support for both the patient and carer alike.Special Price £6,399.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £6,799.95Save: £400.00
- Oxford Comfort Disposable Slings Item Code: PG36645
Supplied in a pack of 10, these Oxford® Comfort Slings are specifically designed for single-patient use. The Oxford Comfort Disposable patient slings are extremely easy to fit and generously contoured, making them suitable for use with most clients.
- Oxford UltraFine Lite Patient Slings Item Code: PG36524FREE Shipping
The Oxford UltraFine Lite Patient Slings are available in two different styles; Straight Leg or Deluxe Leg. The Straight Leg Sling is a divided leg sling whilst the Deluxe Leg Sling incorporates deluxe legs for increased patient support.Was:From Special Price £89.95 with VAT Relief£99.95Save:£10.00
- Oxford UltraFine Patient Slings Item Code: PG36498FREE Shipping
The Oxford UltraFine Patient Slings are made from cushioned and breathable 3D woven 'Spacer' material with high air permeability which allows them to provide high levels of comfort and is suitable for patients who are required to spend extended periods of time in a sling.
- Oxford Full Body Patient Slings Item Code: PG36470FREE Shipping
The Oxford Full Body Patient Sling is available in a range of materials to meet different individual needs and also with either loop or clip fixings dependent on the cradle attachment on the Patient Hoist.From £88.49 with VAT Relief
- Oxford® Quickfit Deluxe Slings Item Code: PG36458FREE Shipping
The Oxford Quickfit Deluxe Slings is an enhanced development of the standard Quickfit Sling that is suitable for use with the vast majority of patients and perfect for use on all Oxford Hoists.Was:From Special Price £74.95 with VAT Relief£88.49Save:£13.54
- Oxford Full Back Patient Slings Item Code: PG36422FREE Shipping
The Oxford Full Back Slings are easy-fit, contoured slings that are designed to fit all passive Oxford Patient Hoists including Ceiling Lifts. These Slings with their contoured design will fit most patients and will satisfy a wide range of transfer requirements.
- Oxford Bariatric Hammock Slings Item Code: PG36414FREE Shipping
The Oxford Bariatric Hammock Sling has been specifically designed to be used with the Oxford Calibre to allow for the safe transfers of Bariatric patients.Was:From Special Price £629.95 with VAT Relief£799.95Save:£170.00
- Oxford UniFit Deluxe Slings Item Code: PG36395FREE Shipping
The Oxford® UniFit Deluxe Patient Sling is a general-purpose, easy-to-fit sling that is the perfect choice for use during basic transfers. The Oxford UniFit Deluxe has contoured, deluxe leg sections, complete with padding and hip straps as standard.
- Oxford Access Padded Sling Item Code: PG36337FREE Shipping
These Oxford Access Padded Slings have been designed to facilitate the toileting process, allowing excellent access to clothing. The Slings are available with or without head support depending on each individual user's needs and requirements.From £84.95 with VAT Relief
- Atlas Advance Turning & Transfer Aid - Safety Belt Item Code: PG35565FREE ShippingIntroducing the Safety Belt for Atlas Advance Turning & Transfer Aid, a reliable accessory designed to enhance safety during transfers when used in conjunction with the Atlas Advance Turning & Transfer Aid P11437. This safety belt offers peace of mind and stability for individuals transitioning between seated and standing positions, especially for those who prefer extra support or are moving across short distances. The safety belt effortlessly attaches to two different fixing points, catering to varying user heights. Its availability in three sizes ensures a comfortable fit, and the colour-coded loops facilitate correct and secure fastening. Features: Available in three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large Colour-coded fixing loops for correct and secure fitting Helps ensure safe transfers across short distances Benefits individuals who require a greater sense of security when standing Used in conjunction with the Atlas Advance Turning & Transfer Aid P11437 Product Specifications: Height: 4mm Length: 1640mm Width: 230mm Product weight: 0.41kg Maximum user weight: 155kg Maximum load weight: 155Kg (24 stone) Dimensions - Small Hip Size 90cm - 105cm (35” - 41”)Medium Hip Size 100cm - 120cm (39” - 47”)Large Hip Size 115cm - 140cm (45” - 55”)From £55.39 with VAT Relief
- Oxford Presence 227 Hoist Item Code: MS35326FREE Shipping
The Oxford Presence 227 Hoist is a mobile hoist designed for handling almost any transfer, thanks to several key features that make it an exceptional all-round performer.Special Price £2,499.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £4,368.00Save: £1,868.05
- Invacare Stand Assist Transfer Sling Item Code: PG35293FREE Shipping
the Invacare Stand Assist Sling is an excellent transfer solution for individuals who require assistance with standing transfers. It provides the user with the support and stability they need to stand up and move around, while also promoting independence and dignityFrom £120.49 with VAT Relief
- Oxford Midi 180 Electric Mobile Hoist Item Code: PG31235FREE ShippingThe Oxford Midi 180 Electric Mobile Hoist is a well designed, well manufactured, high-quality mobile hoist that is tremendously reliable and versatile and represents excellent value for money. The compact nature of the mobile hoist, and its lightweight construction combined with its well-positioned wheels makes it very manoeuvrable and ideal for use at home, in a hospital or in any care environment. Robust and strong in nature, the Oxford Midi 180 Electric Mobile Hoist boasts an impressive user weight of 180 kgs (28 st) and has an excellent lifting range to help when lifting from an elevated height such as treatment couches, or from lower positions without the need to alter the height of the mobile hoist column. The mobile hoist is easy to move into the desired position thanks to its aluminium frame and ergonomically shaped push bar that reduces the risk of injury to the carer as well as providing more control. The user friendly hand control allows the carer to lift and lower the patient gently and smoothly with minimum fuss but maximum safety, whilst the pedal operated leg opening mechanism has a locking functionality that allows the legs to open for greater accessibility to a chair or wheelchair. Furthermore, the low profile front castors will fit under most furniture while the larger rear castors are fully lockable for the utmost levels of safety and stability during transfer. There are two different models of the hoist: the basic model, which has a battery gauge on the LCD, and the advanced model, which has a more sophisticated control box and can show the battery gauge, the number of lifts, and the service records. While the basic version can only be charged onboard, the advanced version can be charged both on and off-board. Features and Benefits: Represents real value for money From the well known range of Oxford hoists Perfect for everyday use High quality, well designed and manufactured mobile hoist Suitable for use in all home and care environments Excellent lifting range from floor to higher surfaces Push bar and castors for easier positioning User friendly handset provides smooth, gentle lift Manually operated leg opening mechanism On-board charging Specifications: Supplied with 5 year manufacturer's warranty Mobile Hoist length: 1225mm (49.5") External width (legs open): 1170mm (46") Internal width (legs open): 1070mm (42") External width (legs closed): 600mm (23.5") Internal width (legs closed): 540mm (21.5") Overall height of legs: 100mm (4") Maximum overall height: 1840mm (72.5") Minimum overall height: 1240mm (49") Maximum spreader bar height: 1660mm (65") Minimum spreader bar height: 525mm (20.5") Spreader bar height at maximum reach: 1060mm (42") Spreader bar reach at maximum height: 420mm (16.5") Spreader bar reach at minimum height: 440mm (17.5") Maximum reach: 655mm (26") Turning radius: 1235mm (48.5") Front castors diameter: 75mm (3") Rear castors diameter: 100mm (4") Mobile Hoist weight: 32 kgs (70 lbs) Maximum user weight: 180 kgs (28 stone)Was:From Special Price £729.95 with VAT Relief£1,100.00Save:£370.05
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section