We have carefully selected what we see as the most effective products that make both the life of the carer and the patient much easier and more dignified. From a full range of bathing hoists, guide sheets, hoists and patient handling kits and much more we have developed our range utilising the feedback we have received over the years as to the common problems encountered, and then we have matched our sourcing of the best patient handling products to enable the best possible care.
Items 1-40 of 261
- Oxford Midi 180 EM Mobile Hoist Item Code: MS32749FREE ShippingThe Oxford Midi 180 EM Mobile Hoist is a highly cost effective, high quality mobile hoist that has been manufactured to the highest standards to ensure ultimate reliability and versatility.Special Price £634.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £799.95Save: £165.00
- Invacare ISA Stand Assist Item Code: MS31104FREE ShippingThe Invacare ISA Stand Assist is a standing hoist that has been specially designed to support active transfers for people who have some weight bearing ability, but are unable to raise themselves into a standing position unaided.Special Price £799.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,050.09Save: £250.14
- Birdie Evo Compact Folding Hoist Item Code: MS31088FREE ShippingThe all new Invacare Birdie Evo Compact Folding Hoist has been designed to provide maximum comfort and security when lifting or transferring a patient to or from a bed, chair or even the floor.Special Price £639.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £861.79Save: £221.84
- Evacuation Sheet Item Code: MS30890Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Evacuation Sheet has been specially designed for use in emergencies where a patient needs to be transferred from a bed to a chair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £43.09Save: £6.14
- Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion Item Code: MS21657FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mangar are a manufacturer known for developing superb patient lifting equipment, so much so that the Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion is used by most UK NHS Ambulance Trusts.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,179.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,495.99Save: £316.04
- Oxford Journey Stand Aid Item Code: MS31233FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxford Journey Electric Stand Aid is from the well renowned Oxford Professional Stand Aid range and incorporates the latest design and manufacturing technologies to produce the most compact and portable, folding stand aid on the market today.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,399.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,706.79Save: £306.84
- Ambulance Chair - 2 Wheel Item Code: MS27599FREE ShippingSuitable for manoeuvring patients in a confined space. Folds flat for storage and transportation. Plastic coated steel construction. Wipe clean upholstery – flame retardant. Anti-tipping adjustment assemblies. 10cm solid tyred wheels. Safety lap strap. Seat width is 34cm. Length when folded flat is 117cm. Depth when folded flat is 39cm.
- Casa Lift Hoist Item Code: MS26614FREE ShippingCasa Lift HoistEasy manoeuvrability and access due to four castors and wide leg width adjustment Lightweight frame is easy to move into position, allowing the user to achieve a lower lifting position from the floor. Compact for easy access through domestic doorways. High lifting range and safe working load for greater versatility and maximum flexibility. Ergonomic, user friendly handset features patient lifting symbols for easy identification, as well as recessed buttons to reduce the chance of unintended operation if the handset is dropped. Handset features a magnetic back, making it easy to secure to the hoist for added safety. Actuator features emergency lowering function, which is easier to control than a traditional quick release actuator and harder to misuse. Exchangeable cable which allows for cable damage to be rectified by replacing just the cable, rather than the whole actuator.m Control box features emergency stop and lowering functions, as well as an acoustic low battery alarm which emits an alert at 50% battery level. Easily dismantled for transportation and storage. All components are interchangeable.SpecificationsLength: 45" (115cm)Height: 72" (183cm)Closed width: 23" (59cm)Open Width: 46" (116cm)Lifting Range: 18.5 - 72" (47 - 183cm)Weight: 77lbs (35kg)Weight Capacity: 28stone (180kg)£938.49 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Camel Emergency Lifting Chair Item Code: MS24870FREE Shipping
The Camel is commonly used in a range of settings, such as the emergency services, care homes, hospitals, Telecare response teams and in the community, reducing the risk of injury and associated costs.Special Price £1,989.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,995.95Save: £1,006.00
- Oxford Advance Electric Mobile Hoist Item Code: MS31236FREE ShippingThe Oxford Advance Electric Mobile Hoist is a highly versatile mobile hoist that is ideal for home use or in small care institutions where space is at a premium.Special Price £1,399.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,563.89Save: £163.94
- Evacuation Sledge Item Code: MS21624FREE ShippingEvacuation SledgeThis device consists of dual inner foam - a firm lower layer to ride over any floor surface or stairs, and an upper layer for patient comfort.There are safety belts and a foot pocket to hold the patient in place, pulling loops at each end and a tough slippery coated bottom side.The loop at the head end is to hold back when descending stairways.The whole item is stored in a pouch and can hang on the wall
- ReTurn 7500i Patient Transfer System **Ex Demo** Item Code: MS32757FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This exceptional value for money Ex Demo ReTurn 7500i Patient Transfer System is in extremely good condition with just a few minor scratches on the handles.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £374.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £499.95Save: £125.00
- Oxford Transport Hoist Sling Item Code: PG31245FREE ShippingThe Oxford Transport Slings are available in three different sizes in order for them to fit the majority of users and have been specially designed for use with Oxford Hoists and Stand Aids.Was:From Special Price £74.95 with VAT Relief£99.95Save:£25.00
- RoMedic ReTurn Belt Item Code: PG22207FREE ShippingReTurnBelt is easily placed around the user’s hips. The quick-connect buckle is strong and safe and easy to open, close and tighten. Two strong, sturdy, easy-to-grasp handles on either side of the belt provide the caregiver with a safe grip to guide and support the user. When the user is standing, ReTurnBelt can easily be attached to ReTurn’s rising ladder/centre post. Specifications Max User Weight: 205kgs Size XX Small: 650-800mm X Small: 750-900mm Small: 850-1050mm Medium: 1050-1250mm Large: 1250-1450mm X Large: 1350-1550mm XX Large: 1550-1750mm XXX Large: 1750-1950mmWas:From Special Price £104.09 with VAT Relief£104.09Save:£0.00
- Mangar Camel Replacement Hand Controller - Plastic Connection Item Code: MS31882FREE ShippingMangar Camel Replacement Hand Controller - Plastic Connection This fits the Plastic Connection£525.49 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Camel Replacement Hand Controller - Metal Connection Item Code: MS31881FREE ShippingMangar Camel Replacement Hand Controller - Metal Connection This fits the metal connection type£525.49 with VAT Relief
- Cricket II Patient Transfer Aid Item Code: MS31579FREE ShippingThe Cricket II represents real value for money and is a highly versatile Patient Transfer Aid that combines the functionality of both a stand aid hoist and a patient turner.Special Price £999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,295.00Save: £295.05
- Immedia E-Board - 33 x 60cm (With Wings) Item Code: MS31550FREE ShippingImmedia E-Board - 33 x 60cm (With Wings) is a transfer board intended to bridge shorter gaps when performing seated transfers. Immedia E-Board is a thin and flexible transfer board that allows easier application and removal. Immedia E-Board with wings has wings along one side, which can be bent up or down. This provides more sturdiness and stability. The upward wing is used to protect against the wheel of the wheelchair. Available in two lengths. Size: 33 x 60cm£103.29 with VAT Relief
- Immedia E-Board - 25 x 60cm Transfer Board Item Code: MS31549FREE ShippingImmedia E-Board - 25 x 60cm Transfer Board A transfer board intended to bridge shorter gaps when performing seated transfers. E-Board Compact A smaller and lighter board that is easily carried and suitable for the more active and independent user. Immedia E-Board Compact is available in two lengths. Size 25 x 60cm£99.19 with VAT Relief
- ETAC Patient Turner Pro Item Code: MS31473FREE ShippingThe ETAC Patient Turner Pro boasts an innovative design that provides safe patient turning with standing support making it ideal for use in both care and home environments.Special Price £249.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £315.09Save: £65.14
- Oxford Midi 180 Hoist With Electric Legs & Smart Monitor Item Code: MS31452FREE ShippingThe Oxford Midi 180 Electric hoist is the perfect solution for community and nursing homes. The Midi 180 has an exceptional safe working load (SWL) of 180 kg (27 st). Providing outstanding performance for a hoist of this size. This version comes complete with SMART MONITOR The intelligent and exclusive Smart Monitor from Oxford is a state-of-the-art, on-board diagnostic tool that provides invaluable operational and service-related data about the lift. Additionally, the system advises the user to schedule key maintenance routines to help ensure your lift is kept in optimum condition, maintaining safety and extending life-cycle. The exceptional Oxford Midi 180 Hoist has all the high-quality features you expect to have, including the emergency lowering mechanism which can manually be operated to ensure safe lifting. This Oxford Midi 180 also has electrically adjustable legs, this allows the carer to open and close the legs to gain access around objects such as beds, chairs, wheelchairs and toilets. The high-quality castors and low profile allow for it to be pushed easily by the carer. The castors allow for clearance under most furniture and beds. The rear castors are braked for added security. The ergonomically designed angled boom assists with lifting from the floor and the large push handle helps the hoist to be manoeuvred with ease. Easy to use hand control allows for the carer to focus more on the service user. The spreader bar is also padded to add more security when lifting the patient. Features Electrically adjustable legs Smart LCD Monitor with lift counter Lift overload alerts Service Reminders Intelligent onboard diagnostics Specifications Safe Working Load: 180 kg / 27 st Length: 1225 mm Max Overall Height: 1840 mm Mini Overall Height: 1240 mm Max Spreader Bar Height: 1660 mm Mini Spreader Bar Height: 525 mm Spreader Bar Height at Maximum Reach: 1060 mm Spreader Bar Height at Maximum Height: 420 mm Spreader Bar Height at Minimum Height: 440 mm Maximum Reach: 565 mm Turning Radius: 1150 mm Legs Open External Width: 1060 mm Legs Open Internal Width: 1000 mm Legs Closed External Width: 600 mm Legs Closed Internal Width: 540 mm Overall Height of Legs: 100 mm Ground Clearance: 25 mm Front Twin Castors: 75 mm Rear Braked Castors: 100 mm£1,999.95 with VAT Relief
- Oxford In-Situ Sling - Small Item Code: MS31253FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Oxford In-Situ Sling is manufactured using a breathable polyester to ensure extreme levels of comfort for the user.
- Oxford In-Situ Sling - Large Item Code: MS31252FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This is the largest Oxford In-Situ Sling in a range of 3 available sizes designed for user weighing 80 kgs to 136 kgs (12.5 stone to 21.5 stone).
- Oxford Stand Aid Sling - Small Item Code: MS31251FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This small sized Oxford Stand Aid Sling is designed to be used in conjunction with all Oxford Stand Aids to assist users that can still bear their own weight.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £74.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £77.29Save: £2.34
- Oxford Quickfit Sling - Small Item Code: MS31247FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This is the smallest Oxford Quickfit sling in the range of three available sizes. Featuring a unique shaped design enables the sling to be fitted quickly and easily behind the patient.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £69.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £77.29Save: £7.34
- Oxford Quickfit Sling - Large Item Code: MS31246FREE ShippingOxford Quick Fit Slings are available in a range of three sizes with the being the largest size, designed for users weighing 80 kgs - 136 kgs (12.6 stone - 21 stone).Special Price £69.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £77.29Save: £7.34
- Oxford Stand Aid Sling - Medium Item Code: MS31243FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Oxford Stand Aid Slings are designed to assist those users that are still able to bear their own weight, this is the medium sized sling that is suitable for use on all Oxford Stand Aids.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £74.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £77.29Save: £2.34
- Oxford In-Situ Sling Item Code: MS31239FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxford In-Situ Sling is ideal for those that spend prolonged periods of time in the sling.
- Oxford Quickfit Sling Item Code: MS31237FREE ShippingThis is the medium sized Oxford Quick Fit Sling that has been designed to provide the user with optimum comfort when transferring whilst also ensuring ease of use for the carer.Special Price £69.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £77.29Save: £7.34
- Oxford Midi 180 Electric Mobile Hoist Item Code: MS31235FREE ShippingThe Oxford Midi 180 Electric Mobile Hoist is a well designed, well manufactured, high quality mobile hoist that is tremendously reliable and versatile and represents excellent value for money.Special Price £949.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,193.69Save: £243.74
- Molift Evo Sling High Back - Padded Item Code: MS31074FREE ShippingThis medium sized Molift Evo Sling - High Back Padded is a full body support sling made of polyester material with additional padded that not only provides extreme comfort but is also breathable and dries quickly.£111.39 with VAT Relief
- Economy Slide Sheet Item Code: MS30932Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Extremely durable and completely reusable, this 710mm (28 Inches) wide version offers a substantial width making it suitable for a wide variety of different transfers.Express Delivery Available£7.99 with VAT Relief
- Economy Slide Sheet - Long Item Code: MS30929Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Ensuring the highest possible levels of hygiene and convenience, this Slide Sheet is machine washable and fully reusable; for additional hygiene, the material has an anti-bacterial finish helping to manage infection control.Express Delivery Available£7.99 with VAT Relief
- Molift RgoSling StandUp - Medium Item Code: MS30544FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Molift RgoSling StandUp is a padded sling developed for active hoisting together with Molift Quick Raiser. It provides perfect lumbar support and is the ideal sling solution for hoisting and moving between different sitting positions. The RgoSling StandUp is quickly and easily placed around the user. By virtue of the design it is ideal for use in toilet situations. Molift RgoSling StandUp has an efficient anti-slip lining to prevent the sling from sliding up. The wide back-support distributes weight and pressure evenly over a large surface which makes it more comfortable for the user. The waist belt provides additional support and stability. Size: Medium 75 - 100cmExpress Delivery Available£171.59 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section