Our bath lifts vary in function, from inflatable bath lifts, to portable and manual operation bath lifts with a full range of parts and accessories, we carry a large range in stock ready for next day delivery. You may also like: Bathlift Parts & Spares | Bath Seats & Stools
Items 1-40 of 61
- Bathmaster Deltis Bath Lift with Blue Covers Item Code: MS19755FREE ShippingThe Bathmaster Deltis Bath Lift's highly supportive reclining backrest offers ultimate relaxation. Both the gently contoured seat and backrest provide optimum support and comfort when lowering and reclining the Bathmaster Deltis, and the large side flaps make side transfers easy to complete.Special Price £209.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £283.39Save: £73.44
- Splash Bath Lift Item Code: MS30840FREE ShippingThe Splash Bath Lift is an ultra-lightweight, cost effective bath lift, excluding the battery it weighs just 6.5 kgs (14.25 lbs) making it the lightest bath lift on the market.Special Price £204.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £249.39Save: £44.44
- Bath Lift Side Flap Protectors Item Code: MS10467Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.69 with VAT Relief
- Endres Bellavita Bathlift - Blue Item Code: MS12662FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Endres BellavIta Bathlift has been designed to be practical but is also aesthetically pleasing to use in the home. The bathlift has been designed in conjunction with nursing professionals and has therefore all the best safety and practicality features added in. The Bellavita is the lightest bathlift on the market and enable the user to maintain independence should that be a requirement. The remote control is lightweight, waterproof and floatable meaning that the user can indeed bathe independently. The bathlift will lower at the touch of a button to the bottom of the bath to enable bathing for hygiene purposes or even the use of hydrotherapy for the relief of muscular pain or tension. The same button control will gently lift the user back up to the full bath height enabling them to exit the bath when needed. Once in the bath, the backrest will recline to 50 degrees enabling total relaxation. The front of the seat is slightly cut away to enable access to the body for personal hygiene purposes. The bathlift is made from a hygienic lightweight plastic which is easily cleaned. The bathlift can be easily separated into two pieces for cleaning or removal. Indicator lights will signal when charging is needed and the bathlift will not operate to place the user into the bath without sufficient charge to lift the chair back out giving full piece of mind. With a weight capacity of 22 stone and the ability to adapt for use with children, this bathlift really is invaluable for use in the home where mobility is an issue and can indeed be used with multiple individuals.Features The lightest bathlift on the market at only 9.3kg At 6cm minimum height the Bellavita is the lowest bathlift available Backrest reclines to a market leading 50º Reaches a record seat height of 48cm Lifetime guarantee on frame & motor Ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety for the user Easy to install and operate User friendly charger Quick charge lithium battery technology Built in safety controls Lightweight, fully waterproof floating hand control Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling Easy to dismantle for storage and transportation 4 quick release suckers with an option for an additional two for stubborn to stick to baths High weight capacity - 22 stone (140kg) 2 yrs guarantee on battery/handset Headrest available as an optional extra Dimensions Seat Width (Including Side Flaps) - 69cm (27.25") Seat Width (Excluding Side Flaps) - 34cm (13.5") Seat Depth - 41cm (16") Seat Height Minimum - 65mm (2.5") Seat Height Max - 48cm (19") Back Height - 66cm (26") Back Width - 28cm (11") Folded Width - 40cm (16") Folded Length - 74cm (29") Overall length (with backrest in reclined position) - 90cm (35.5") Folded Height - 20cm (8") Footprint Size - 30.5 x 56cm (12 x 22") Specifications Total Weight - 9.5kgs (21Lbs) Max User Weight - 140Kg (22 Stone) Handset Weight - 400g (0.88Lbs) Minimum Recline Angle - 95 Deg Maximum - Recline Angle - 50 Deg Average Number Of Lift Cycles - TBA Chassis Type - Plastic Upholstery - Padded Foam Padded Back Rest - Yes Seat Belt Supplied - No Battery Info - Quick charge lithium battery Removable Seat Covers - Yes Warranty - 2 Years On Handset & Charger & Lifetime on motor & frame. Warranty Type - Return to base Battery Included - Yes Charger Included - Yes Manual Supplied - YesExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £219.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £295.09Save: £75.10
- Mangar Bathlift Hose Connector 11mm Item Code: MS25931Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£16.89 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Archimedes Bath Lift Item Code: MS19141FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Archimedes Bath Lift by Mangar Health is an invaluable bathing aid, designed for those that have difficulty when getting in and out of the bath making it perfect for elderly users as well as those with limited mobility.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £235.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £285.09Save: £49.14
- Mangar Airflo - Replacement Battery (Fits MK3) Item Code: MS25164FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£53.19 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Orca Bath Lift - Blue Item Code: MS23648FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This highly durable bath lift offers exceptional performance even for heavy work schedules and is built from highly robust materials for durable and secure daily use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £199.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £256.09Save: £56.14
- Bathmaster Deltis Bathlift - Swivel & Slide Seat Item Code: MS20569FREE Shipping£109.59 with VAT Relief
- Bathmaster Deltis Bath Lift with White Covers Item Code: MS21068FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Bathmaster Deltis Bath Lift has been specially designed to help users to get in about out of the bath with ease and comes supplied with White Covers to help promote user comfort.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £209.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £282.99Save: £73.04
- Bath Lift Sliding Transfer TurnTable / Rotating Seat - White Item Code: MS13208FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The perfect accessory for a bathlift, allowing easy and comfortable positioning and turning when transferring on and off the bathlift. Soft, anti-slip surface provides added safety Skin friendly coating is easy to clean Securely attaches to the sliding surface Assists users with restricted mobility Length: 52cm Width: 30cm Seat Diameter: 32.5cm Max User Weight: 140kgExpress Delivery Available£42.49 with VAT Relief
- Bath Lift Transfer TurnTable / Rotating Seat Item Code: MS18371FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The perfect accessory for a bathlift, allowing easy and comfortable positioning and turning when transferring on and off the bathlift. Soft, anti-slip surface provides added safety Skin friendly coating is easy to clean Smooth rotating operation for added comfort 2cm (1") height on seat still maintains good water immersion Seat Diameter: 32.5cm Max user Weight: 140kgExpress Delivery Available£45.69 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Heavy Duty XL OrcaNG Bathlift - White Item Code: MS30404FREE ShippingThe Aquatec Orca XL Bathlift is a disability bathing aid for the heavier user that is simple to fit and is designed to provide the user with a comfortable, safe and reassured bathing experience. It fits neatly and securely into the bath and its strong seating platform and electronic scissor mechanism enable the user to simply and safely transfer onto the bath chair and effortlessly lower themselves down into the bath using the ergonomically designed floating hand control. The bath seat can then be raised back up to the edge of the bath assisting the user with a safe transfer to their feet. SpecificationsWhilst the Orca XL Bathlift is simple to use and install it comes with a number of innovative features that combine to deliver an all-round pleasurable and safe bathing experience. The Orca Bathlift XL with reclining backrest is ideal for use at home as well as in a nursing home or care setting.The Orca has a textured seat that can be used without covers (non-slip covers are available separately) and hinged side flaps that extend to the bath rim thereby assisting safe side transfers in and out of the seat. The Orca’s backrest reclines up to an angle of 40° for additional comfort, relaxation and improved bathing experience.The Orca’s lowering and lifting motion is controlled by a simple to use lightweight ergonomic handset that floats. The handset simply connects to the back of the chair and has a powerful integral lightweight battery that is rechargeable and has raised profile coloured buttons and an emergency stop feature. The Orca’s smooth surfaces and water drainage design make it is easy to clean and it has an impressive user weight limit of 170kg (26.5 stone)Total length at lowest position 920 mm Total length at highest position 650 mm Total height at highest position 1075 mm Seat length 590 mm Seat width with side flaps folded out 715 mm Seat width with side flaps folded in 420 mm Seat height at lowest position 60 mm Seat height at highest position 420 mm Backrest width 360 mm Base plate width 295 mm Minimum angle of backrest 8° Maximum recline angle of backrest 40°Total weight without hand control 12.1 kg Seat weight 7.5 kg Backrest weight 4.6 kg Hand control weight 0.50 kg Charger weight 0.1 kgMaximum load 170 kg (26.5st)Installation and DisassemblyThe Orca comes in two parts. The base section fits securely to the bottom of the bath using large oyster suction cups that give exceptional stability and safety even to steeply curved and textured baths. The backrest section simply locks into the bottom section.The backrest can be folded down and fits neatly into the base section that has a carry handle allowing for easy removal, transport or storage.These are just some of the reasons why the Aquatec Orca NG Bathlift XL by Invacare is the world’s best-selling bath lifter.£341.69 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Airflo 12 - Compressor Kit Item Code: MS30184FREE ShippingThe Airflo 12 compressor will operate the Bathing Cushion, Surfer Bather, Leglifter, Handy Pillowlift and the Sit-u-Up and offers an extremely cost-effective solution as each time you require a new product you do not need to purchase a new power source. The compressor features a carry handle and requires no fixtures or fittings, allowing maximum portability. It also benefits from a battery level indicator showing how much power is left, and for safety purposes is specifically designed not to lower you if there is insufficient power to raise you back up again.Note: Backwards compatible with MK1, MK2 & Mk3Suitable for use with the: Bathing Cushion Surfer Bather Leglifter Handy Pillowlift Sit-u-UpNote: Kit includes, compressor, battery, charger & switch.Special Price £399.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £451.59Save: £51.64
- Bathmaster Deltis Heavy Duty Bathlift With Blue Covers Item Code: MS29217FREE ShippingBathmaster Deltis Heavy Duty Bathlift (Does not include swivel transfer seat)The Bathmaster Deltis HEAVY DUTY Bath Lift comes with a Safe Working Load of 170Kg (26 stone)Difficulties getting into and out of the bath are quickly and easily overcome when using the Bathmaster Deltis.Simple to take in and out of the bath, it separates into two parts for easier lifting and carrying.High quality materials and construction offer the utmost in safety and comfort with no servicing required.One of the lightest reclining bath lifts availableThe Bathmaster Deltis is easy to assemble with no technical knowledge required.With built in convenient holding points and the heaviest part weighing just 6.8kg (15lb) transport and storage become effortless.The all plastic construction is modern, easy to clean and free from corrosion.Designed to be strong, stable & durable, it gives confidence to the user and ensures hassle free, long term usageCompact frame fits virtually all bath tubsOccupying the optimum amount of space, the compact frame of the Bathmaster Deltis is suitable for nearly all bath tubs, yet maintains a high level of stability when in use.Large side flaps allow easy transfer in and out of the bath, and optional swivelling seats are available for those requiring additional assistance.Latest battery technology ensures high performanceThe small, lightweight hand controller is simple to use and floats when not in use, enabling easy recovery if dropped into the water.The lithium ion batteries have no memory effect and very low self-discharging, giving improved performance and battery life.The latest software allows gentle charging, further preserving the batteries.Bespoke, service free motor gives long term durabilityFully waterproof with no built in circuit board, the motor has been specifically designed for long term protection against failure or damage.The hand controller plugs directly into the top of the motor ensuring there are no leads from the motor that could be damaged during transportation of the unit.SpecificationsSeat height 6.9cm to 45.5cm (2.¾ to 18\")Footprint 56cm x 29.5cm (22 x 11.½\")Seat size 50cm x 37.5cm (19.¾ x 14.¾\" excluding side flaps)Seat size 50cm x 69.5cm (19.¾ x 27.¼\" including side flaps)Seat weight 6.8Kg (15lb)Backrest weight 3.7Kg (8lb)Maximum user weight 170Kg (26stone)Average Number of lift cycles 9 based on a 80Kg load1Yr Warranty£418.39 with VAT Relief
- Endres Riviera Bathlift Cover Set - Pre 2005 (White) Item Code: MS13243FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£47.79 with VAT Relief
- Saver Bathlift Item Code: MS28755FREE ShippingFits almost any style of bath maximising legroom and separates into 3 pieces for easier moving and handling. Powered seat gently and safely lowers and raises users smoothly in the bath at the touch of a button Fits almost any style of bath including corner baths Fixed-back design allows positioning at the back of the bath maximising legroom for transfers / bathing Supplied with side flap protectors to allow unobstructed movement over bath handles Optional middle suction feet are available for secure positioning on uneven surfaces High seat travel allows safe, level transfer in deeper baths and low travel offers excellent immersion in shallow baths Separates easily into 3 lightweight pieces for easy transportation Lightweight, compact design curves around body Can be used with or without covers; optional covers are easily removable for machine washing Accessible surfaces enable easy cleaning of the bathlift and the bath Lightweight, floating, fully waterproof hand control is comfortable to hold with soft touch buttons, which are easy to operate for users with limited dexterity or sight impairment Battery indicator light signals red when recharging is required Built-in safety feature prevents bathlift from lowering unless there is sufficient charge to raise users to the top of the bath Pronged connectors enable easy attachment / detachment of battery and charger for recharging Wide range of optional extras are available (see page 141) Manufactured from robust plastic with aluminium tubing on base frame Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines (excluding battery) Interchangeable spare parts & accessories with Premier Plus Bathlift (see page 147) Warranty – 3 years on bathlift, 1 year on battery hand control, charger and accessories SpecificationsFull Length: 54cm (21")Width: 72cm (28")Seat Width: 35cm (13")Seat Depth: 40cm (16")Seat Height: 7.8 - 46.5cm (3 - 18.3")Backrest Height: 62cm (24")Width of Baseplate: 28.5cm (11")Length of Baseplate: 43cm (16.5")Duration of Lifting And Lowering: 1.06 Minutesmax User Weight: 160kgWeight: 10.9kg£462.66 with VAT Relief
- Endres Riviera Bath Lift Handset - Round Connector Item Code: MS12658FREE Shipping£131.29 with VAT Relief
- Bathmaster Deltis - Premium Comfort Covers (Turquoise) Item Code: MS26546FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bathmaster Deltis - Premium Comfort Covers (Turquoise)For users requiring additional comfort and durability, these luxurious pads extend to cover the complete seat and backrest. Built in anti-microbial protection ensures they are easier to maintainWashable hygienic removable padded seat and backrest covers provide added comfort as well as a non-slip surface to sit on.Simple to install, no technical knowledge requiredExpress Delivery Available£80.79 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift - White Item Code: MS22867FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift in white is a quality-built bath lifter that makes the operation of lifting patients for bathing a much easier task whilst enabling maximum patient comfort and dignity whether in the home or professional setting. This highly durable bath lifter gives great performance even for heavy work schedules and is built from robust materials for durable and secure daily use. The Orca incorporates increased leg room so further enhancing patient comfort and giving extra reassurance and confidence even in tighter spaces where the bathlift is being used. The Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift is extremely easy to disassemble with minimum effort, it is therefore easy to store compactly when not in use or when its needed to be transported. The ergonomic, floating hand control means that operating the unit is easy and comfortable, so the operator doesn’t have to be distracted by complicated operation. This comfort is further enhanced by the Orca benefitting from a lightweight battery. The Orca has a superb upper weight limit of 140 kg (22 stone) as standard, so it’s suitable for many types of users of varying levels of disability and weights. Features Superior quality and durable bath lifter Easy to clean for hygienic bathing Incorporates extra leg room Easy to disassemble, compact storage Impressive weight limit of 140 kg Full support whilst upright or reclined Specifications Seat width: 375mm (15") Seat depth: 490mm (19") Backrest height: 665mm (26") Weight excluding battery: 12.1 kgs (26 lbs) Footprint width: 285mm (11.25") Footprint length: 580mm (23") Seat height lowest position: 60mm (2") Seat height highest position: 420mm (16.5") Maximum user weight: 135 kgs (21 stone)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £189.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £256.09Save: £66.10
- Aquatec - Bathlift Swivel & Slide Seat Item Code: MS22862FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec - Bathlift Swivel & Slide SeatCompatable with the aquatec range of bath liftersLarge comfortable seating surfaceSafe: turntable is only unlocked by the weight of the userSeat surfaceturns and slides easilySoft, skin freindly cover, easy-care, wipes cleanSpecificationsDiameter: 365mmLength:530mmHeight:25mmExpress Delivery Available£68.69 with VAT Relief
- Endres Riviera Bath Lift (Comfort) - White Item Code: MS12313FREE ShippingEndres Riviera Bath Lift (Comfort)FeaturesDifficulties getting in and out of the bath are quickly and easily overcome when using the Riviera.The bathlift is designed with both user and carer in mind to assist with safe, independent bathing.With its reclining backrest and spacious seat, the Riviera has been created for comfort, giving more space to relax in the bath.The Riviera Bath Lift is fully portable and is simple to take in and out of the bath, separating into two parts, to make handling easier, the seat locks down when folded for safe transportation.With a steady, quiet action. The Riviera is able to lower & raise effortlessly using a lightweight hand control with a 'built in' safety mechanism to ensure that if the batteries are running down, the lift cannot be lowered, but it can always be raised.Double hinged side flaps allow easy transfer into and out of the bath, which may be further improved by utilising the optional swivelling transfer seat.With 5 suction pads, this offers greater stability to the Riviera in the bath.The machine washable covers are easily removed and replaced and extra sets are available at an affordable price.Simple to operate with its high quality materials and construction, offers the utmost in safety and comfort.FeaturesBackrest Position - 12 - 40 degree reclining action, bather in controlRemovable back rest - reducing the weight and making it easier to manageRemovable, hygenic covers - up to 60 degrees washableEasy to fit and remove covers - with a choice of blue or white coversABS plastic frame and fixings - durable design, no servicing required and with a LIFETIME GUARANTEESmooth, quiet operation - gives confidence to the userExtremely stable - 5 sucker feet prevent movement with tabs to aid removal of the lift from the bathDimensionsSeat Width (Including Side Flaps) - 70cm (27.5")Seat Width (Excluding Side Flaps) - 37cm (14.5")Seat Depth - 45cm (17.75")Seat Height Minimum - 8cm (3") Seat Height Max - 42cm (16.5")Back Height - 56cm (22")Back Width - 32cm (12.5")Folded Width - 37cm (14.5")Folded Length - 69cm (27")Folded Height - 27cm approx (10.5")Footprint Size - 54.5cm x 31cm (21 x 12")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 14.8 kg (including battery)Backrest Weight (without battery) - 7.0 kgSeat / Frame Weight - 7.7kgDuration of lifting / lowering movement - 25 secondsMax User Weight - 140 kg (22St)Handset Weight - 450g approxMinimum Recline Angle - 12 degreesMaximum - Recline Angle - 40 degreesAverage Number Of Lift Cycles - Approx 15 (Based on a 100Kg load)Chassis Type - ABS plasticAntibacterial Covers - YesSeat Belt Supplied - NoBattery Info - 12V RechargableRemovable Seat Covers - YesBattery Included - YesCharger Included - YesManual Supplied - YesSpecial Price £389.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £441.99Save: £52.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section