Items 1-40 of 705
- Wheelchair Poncho Item Code: MS10815Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Wheelchair Poncho is made from 100% waterproof fabric to ensure maximum protection for both user and wheelchair during unexpected showers.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £14.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £16.59Save: £1.64
- Escape Lite Lightweight Wheelchair Item Code: MS10078FREE ShippingHighly versatile and allowing the user flexibility the Escape Lite Wheelchair is perfect for use both indoors and outdoors. As well as being extremely lightweight, this attendant-propelled wheelchair offers both comfort and practicality.Special Price £119.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £159.99Save: £40.04
- Wheelchair Cosy Item Code: MS11894Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Specially designed to keep wheelchair users dry and warm at all times, this Wheelchair Cosy is both waterproof and fully, fleece lined.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £19.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £23.89Save: £3.94
- Escape Lite Self Propelled Wheelchair Item Code: MS28467FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The wheelchair is manufactured with a lightweight, aluminium frame and folds an easy folding function to allow for ease of transportation and storage, making it an ideal Folding Lightweight Wheelchair for occasional use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £164.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £219.59Save: £54.64
- Drive Lightweight Dual Wheel Powerstroll Item Code: MS24244FREE ShippingThis Drive Lightweight Dual Wheel Powerstroll is a truly cost effective, innovative Wheelchair accessory that transforms standard Wheelchairs into a powered attendant controlled wheelchair.Special Price £384.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £499.99Save: £115.04
- Wheelchair Mac with Sleeves Item Code: MS15990Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Wheelchair Mac with Sleeves features sealed seams which helps to offer total waterproofing and complete protection for both the user and wheelchair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £17.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £22.95Save: £5.00
- Lightweight Wheelchair Item Code: MS27080FREE ShippingTo allow for easy transportation and storage this Transport Lightweight Wheelchair folds in seconds to a highly compact shape and will therefore go in the boot of a car, bus, coach or aeroplane.Special Price £84.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £114.69Save: £29.74
- Escape Lite Lightweight Wheelchair - Purple - Narrow Item Code: MS26549FREE ShippingThe Escape Lite Wheelchair range is available in a variety of colours and seat widths, with this being the purple coloured, 410mm (16") wide seat version.
- Escape Lite Lightweight Wheelchair - Racing Green Item Code: MS26132FREE ShippingThis Racing Green coloured Escape Lite Lightweight Wheelchair boasts an exceptionally strong, yet lightweight frame that has been designed to fold to a compact size making it stored and transported with ease.
- Smoking Apron Item Code: MS18506Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Smoking Apron is a fully fire retardant apron for use in a room set aside for smoker or in a smoking area.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £31.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £38.69Save: £6.74
- Foldalite Trekker Folding Electric Wheelchair Item Code: MS30928FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Manufactured with user comfort in mind, the Foldalite Trekker Folding Electric Wheelchair comes fully equipped with a highly unique contoured cushion, adjustable backrest, footrests and leg guards. For added practicality, the Trekker comes fitted with a useful kickstand for upright storage, this can extremely helpful when space is at a premium.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,499.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,000.00Save: £500.05
- TGA StrongBack Self Propelled Wheelchair - 18" Item Code: MS29224FREE ShippingThe first lightweight folding wheelchair to offer effective everyday posture support. An award winning Swiss design made with both the wheelchair occupant and the carer in mind. Traditional wheelchairs can be uncomfortable to sit in, even for short periods of time. This discomfort can be caused by several problems resulting from poor posture. Wheelchairs have followed the same form for years and with a lack of appropriate lumbar support, poorly designed wheelchairs can cause chronic pain or long term health problems such as curvature of the spine. The patent pending Strongback technology provides an evolution of the standard wheelchair design. An ergonomic lumbar support is integrated into the frame of the wheelchair, improving the seat angle and offering a curved supportive backrest. The seat angle aligns the pelvis for proper ergonomic posture and prevents slipping and slouching forwards. The seating surface moulds around the body so that circulation is improved and pressure reduced without the need for bulky and expensive posture support cushions. The Strongback wheelchair has also been designed with the carer in mind, folding in a matter of seconds and requiring minimal storage space. The backrest folds completely flat against the frame, as do the footrests which easily fold and lock out of harms way, no need to detach as per traditional wheelchair design. The push handles are spaced wide apart to offer the correct stance for maximum control when pushing. Puncture proof tyres and attendant controlled brakes finish off the impressive specification. Lightweight aluminium construction at just 11.3kgs means it can be lifted and transported without back or muscle strain.£499.69 with VAT Relief
- Pride Jazzy Air® 2 Item Code: MS28743FREE ShippingFrom the renowned Pride brand comes the all new Jazzy Air® 2, a revolutionary update to the industry renowned Jazzy Air®. The Jazzy Air® 2 Electric Wheelchair boasts ground-breaking features such as a powered elevating seat that raises the user up 12 inches in only 11 seconds, even whilst the chair is moving.Special Price £2,524.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,799.95Save: £275.00
- Escape Lite Lightweight Wheelchair - Red Item Code: MS26552FREE ShippingThe Escape Lite Wheelchair comes from the well renowned days brand and is available in a range of colours and seat widths, with this being the Ruby Red coloured, 460mm (18") seat version.
- Lined Wheelchair Poncho Item Code: MS10818Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Lined Wheelchair Poncho is fully lined and made from 100% waterproof fabric which helps to keep the user warm and dry while also protecting the wheelchair from the elements.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £22.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £25.69Save: £2.74
- Wheelchair Cosy - Long Item Code: MS15986Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This long Wheelchair Cosy is fleece lined and fully waterproof to ensure the user is kept feeling warm and dry at all times.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £24.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £27.69Save: £2.74
- Revara Sports Wheelchair Gloves Item Code: PG19362The Revara Sports Wheelchair Gloves feature a fingerless design that provides the user with more freedom and movement making them perfect for those with an active lifestyle.Was:From Special Price £12.95 with VAT Relief£13.89Save:£0.94
- Pride iGo Lite Carbon Fibre Folding Electric Wheelchair Item Code: MS32464FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The all new Pride iGo Lite Folding Electric Wheelchair boasts a carbon fibre construction making it incredibly strong and the one of the lightest Folding Electric Wheelchairs on the market.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,499.99Save: £500.04
- Pride iGo Fold Automatic Folding Electric Wheelchair - Silver Item Code: MS32462FREE ShippingThis silver Pride iGo Fold Automatic Folding Electric Wheelchair comes from the reputable Pride Brand and is the first automatic folding Electric Wheelchair.Special Price £1,799.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,499.99Save: £700.04
- Pride iGo Fold Automatic Folding Electric Wheelchair Item Code: MS32463FREE ShippingThe all-new Pride iGo Fold Folding Electric Wheelchair is the first remote controlled folding wheelchair on the market.Special Price £1,999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,499.99Save: £500.04
- Shoprider Lugano Electric Wheelchair **Used** Item Code: U383961FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This used Shoprider Lugano Electric Wheelchair represents real value for money and has been refurbished to a "B" grade condition. Its B grade means that all of the aesthetics and electronics are in "good" condition.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £994.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,999.95Save: £1,005.00
- Pride Jazzy Air Wheelchair **Used** Item Code: U594838AFREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This refurbished Pride Jazzy Air® Power Chair is in immaculate condition and supplied at a highly affordable price.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,099.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,599.95Save: £500.00
- Pride Jazzy Select Wheelchair **Used** Item Code: U619656FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This used, Pride Jazzy Select Power Chair represents real value for money and is in pristine "As New" condition. Supplied with large 35 Ah batteries, the Jazzy Select Power Chair boasts an impressive range of up to 15 miles (24 kms) and the powerful motors offer a top speed of 4 mph.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,099.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,349.95Save: £250.00
- Mobility Scooter / Electric Wheelchair Seat Belt (60") Item Code: MS32004FREE Shipping£71.89 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Scooter / Electric Wheelchair Seat Belt (70") Item Code: MS32005FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£77.09 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Scooter / Electric Wheelchair Seat Belt (80") Item Code: MS32006FREE Shipping£79.79 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Scooter / Electric Wheelchair Seat Belt (50") Item Code: MS31962FREE Shipping£71.89 with VAT Relief
- AeroLite Folding Electric Wheelchair Item Code: MS31998FREE ShippingThe Aerolite Folding Electric Wheelchair boasts a simple yet highly intelligent design making it the perfect Electric Wheelchair for the occasional traveller that wants the combination of indoor manoeuvrability with comfortable pavement use.Special Price £1,799.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,299.95Save: £500.00
- Ezi-Fold Lightweight Electric Wheelchair Item Code: MS31997FREE ShippingThis Ezi-Fold Folding Electric Wheelchair is one of the lightest electric wheelchairs on the market thanks to its unique, magnesium and aluminium alloy frame.Special Price £1,794.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,295.00Save: £500.05
- Invacare Azalea Very Good Condition **Used** Item Code: U527456FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Rea Azalea is a high-quality Tilt In Space Wheelchair that has been designed and manufactured to the very highest standards for moderately active people and more passive wheelchair users. It offers outstanding seating comfort and has a real customised feel about it thanks to the many different adjustments that can be made. The clever seating system allows the user to tilt, recline and adjust the seat to find the most relaxing sitting position with the greatest of ease. Furthermore, the Flex 3 backrest system is multi-adjustable in width, height and shape to accommodate an extensive range of body types. This, combined with the excellent control and manoeuvrability of the wheelchair makes it the perfect choice for almost any wheelchair user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,295.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,499.00Save: £203.05
- Invacare Azalea With Table **Used** Item Code: U571100FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Rea Azalea is a high-quality Tilt In Space Wheelchair that has been designed and manufactured to the very highest standards for moderately active people and more passive wheelchair users. It offers outstanding seating comfort and has a real customised feel about it thanks to the many different adjustments that can be made. The clever seating system allows the user to tilt, recline and adjust the seat to find the most relaxing sitting position with the greatest of ease. Furthermore, the Flex 3 backrest system is multi-adjustable in width, height and shape to accommodate an extensive range of body types. This, combined with the excellent control and manoeuvrability of the wheelchair makes it the perfect choice for almost any wheelchair user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,295.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,499.00Save: £203.05
- Invacare Rea Clematis Stock Medium **Used** Item Code: U519233FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Rea Clematis. The sturdy and appealing design remains unchanged, thus guaranteeing the core benefits and long-term durability of this popular model. Even weight distribution Equipped with an angle-adjustable seat, the Rea Clematis provides the person with a range of possible positions. When the seat tilts, the pressure areas shift between the seat and backrest, all of which helps prevent decubitus. Stable seat position The Rea Clematis also boasts an angleadjustable backrest, which opens up the hip angle for increased comfort. For improved positioning, this should be used in conjunction with the seat tilt to help stabilise posture and allow for other movements. Body length compensation The presence of high pivot points around the pelvis and knee joints is important when adjusting body posture. Pivot points ensure that the body moves in tandem with the seat and legrests. The Rea Clematis is designed to minimise sheering and reduce body compression, resulting in improved overall posture. Crucially for individual comfort, the headrests and trunk support remain at the same height whether the backrest is angled or not. Laguna 2 – a new adjustable backrest Fixing the backrest and adjusting the height can be performed with the same clamps. Rounded backrest tubes hold the height-adjustable push handles. Armrests with angle The shape of the armrest pads allow for a full seat tilt and give a good support for arms when in a tilted seat position. Backrest tubes The backrest is fixed to the rounded backrest tubes with clamps. The backrest can be detached simply by undoing four screws Adjustable body-lengthlegrests The legrests with their high pivot point provide good support thanks to stable calf supports and easy angle adjustments. Adjustable seat depth The depth of the seat is adjustable, as is the longer-shaped seat cushion. Seat width extension Crucial to comfort, the armrest and seat width extension allows for very small modifications in distance. User manoeuvred brakes Rea Clematis comes with optional extra brakes for a secure outdoor drive. The cables are fixed to the sides of the backrest plate.Express Delivery Available£695.00 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Spectra XTR2 **Used** Item Code: U519455FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£1,495.00 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section