Pride ZT10 Mobility Scooter
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Got A Question? Click Here!
The Pride ZT10 Mobility Scooter combines contemporary style with cutting-edge technology to provide the user with maximum performance and manoeuvrability. Highly versatile the Pride Zero Turn 10 can be used indoors and outdoors, its powerful dual motors and two-wheel drive offer maximum traction when tackling the rugged outdoors. To allow the Zero Turn 10 to easily navigate through doorways when being used indoors, it features Pride's unique iturn technology. To ensure ultimate user comfort, the ZT10 Mobility Scooter comes with large, solid tyres, CTS suspension and a large, well-padded seat. The delta tiller and ergonomic wraparound handles promote ease of use with either the left or right hand. Although incredibly compact in size, this Pride Mobility Scooter is suitable for users weighing up to 181 kgs (28 stone 8 lbs). On a full charge, the Pride ZT10 will provide a huge 19 mile range thanks to its powerful motors and 40Ah batteries.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for maximum performance and manoeuvrability
- Features Pride's unique iturn technology
- Perfect for indoor use
- Highly functional and versatile boot scooter
- Easily to disassemble to fit in the boot of a car
- Boasts an impressive maximum user weight
- CTS suspension for comfortable long-range use
- Ergonomic wraparound delta tiller
- Comfortable seat with supportive armrests
- Charger port located in the tiller
- Convenient basket to store personal items
- Available colours: Blue, Red and White
- Top speed: 6 mph (9.66 km/h)
- Maximum range: 19 miles (30.5 kms)
- Battery requirements: 2 x 40Ah (supplied)
- Turning radius: 1092mm (43")
- Ground clearance: 51mm (2")
- Seat width: 462mm (18.25")
- Seat depth: 410mm (16.25")
- Mobility Scooter length: 1220mm (48")
- Mobility Scooter width: 613mm (24.25")
- Front tyre diameter: 230mm (9")
- Rear tyre diameter: 275mm (10.75")
- Heaviest piece (when disassembled): 34 kgs (75 lbs)
- Mobility Scooter weight (without batteries): 82.5 kgs (182 lbs)
- Battery weight (each): 13.75 kgs (30.25 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 181 kgs (28 Stone 8 lbs)
|Detachable Battery Pack||No|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Pride ZT10 Mobility Scooter Manual.pdf||4 MB||Download|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
- Personal Liability up to £5 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section