Parts & Spares
Items 1-40 of 2164
- TGA Vita 4 - Replacement Front Light Shroud - Graphite Grey Item Code: MS33842FREE Shipping£62.95 with VAT Relief
- Days Lightweight Rollator - Replacement Front Wheel Item Code: MS31461£9.49 with VAT Relief
- Replacement Left Hanger For Link Self Propelled Wheelchair - 18" Item Code: MS31817FREE ShippingReplacement Left Hanger£43.09 with VAT Relief
- Replacement Right Hanger For Link Self Propelled Wheelchair - 18" Item Code: MS31818FREE ShippingReplacement Right Hanger£43.09 with VAT Relief
- Sunrise Medical Quickie Salsa M2 - Replacement Rear Shroud Assembly Item Code: MS31614£20.69 with VAT Relief
- Silver Sport Wheelchair - Footrest And Hanger (left) Item Code: MS27787Silver Sport Wheelchair - Footrest And Hanger (left)£17.79 with VAT Relief
- Silver Sport Wheelchair - Footrest And Hanger (right) Item Code: MS27788Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Silver Sport Wheelchair - Footrest And Hanger (right)Express Delivery Available£17.59 with VAT Relief
- Reno 11 - Replacement Nylon Nut M6 (Black Zinc) (6.11) Item Code: MS31584Reno 11 - Replacement Nylon Nut M6 (Black Zinc) (6.11)
- Knight ElectroFold Mobility Scooter - Replacement Battery Pack Item Code: MS31508FREE Shipping
Knight ElectroFold Mobility Scooter - Replacement Battery Pack Replacement Battery Pack£706.09 with VAT Relief
- Auto Folding Mobility Scooter - Lithium Battery Charger Item Code: MS31170FREE Shipping£58.39 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair (X large) - Replacement Back Item Code: MS29232Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£33.69 with VAT Relief
- Transit Wheelchair With Detachable Armrests and Footrests - Replacement Seat Item Code: MS33840£24.99 with VAT Relief
- Superlight Compact Auto Folding Mobility Scooter - Seat Assembly Item Code: MS33832FREE Shipping£123.49 with VAT Relief
- Superlight Compact Auto Folding Mobility Scooter -Purple Front Cover Item Code: MS33831FREE Shipping£49.39 with VAT Relief
- Superlight Compact Auto Folding Mobility Scooter - Purple Handle grip Item Code: MS33830£7.79 with VAT Relief
- Superlight Compact Auto Folding Mobility Scooter - Handle Upper Cover Item Code: MS33829£17.59 with VAT Relief
- Drive Jaunt Scooter - Replacement 12AH Battery Pack (Inc Batteries) Item Code: MS33646FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£172.29 with VAT Relief
- Drive Jaunt Mobility Scooter Replacement Key Item Code: MS31534Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This is a replacement key for the Drive Devilbiss Jaunt Mobility Scooter. Ideal if you have lost or damaged your current key, or perfect as a spare in case of emergencies.Express Delivery Available£9.09 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo / Drive Knight - Off Board Battery Auto Folding Travel Lead Item Code: MS31571Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£25.89 with VAT Relief
- High Resolution Digital Hoist Scale Item Code: MS33638FREE ShippingThe Digital Crane Scale is a practical piece of equipment that can be used to weigh bed-bound patients or patients that cannot stand. Ideal for both domestic and professional use. The easy-to-read large print LCD screen makes it simple to take accurate readings. Simple controls for easy use Ideal for both domestic and professional use Easy to read, large print LCD screen Net weight (kg): 1.15£195.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section