- Aluminium Roll Up Ramp - 3ft Item Code: MS31231FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aluminium Roll Up Ramp is exceptionally strong and lightweight, it boasts and impressive maximum load weight of 300 kgs (47.25 stone) and weighs a mere 6.8 kgs (15 lbs).Express Delivery Available£114.69 with VAT Relief
- Folding Pet Ramp Item Code: MS30923FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Pet Ramp is designed to provide pets easy access to any car, van, caravan and any other difficult to reach place such as sofas and beds.Express Delivery Available
- Stepless Plain Channel Ramps Fixed Length Item Code: PG14421FREE ShippingWas:From Special Price £286.34 with VAT Relief£307.89Save:£21.55
- Doorline Variwedge Ramps Item Code: PG17016FREE Shipping
Part of a range of high-quality wheelchair ramps, the multi-sized Doorline Variwedge Threshold Ramp provides improved access around the house to wheelchair users.Was:From Special Price £138.37 with VAT Relief£148.79Save:£10.42
- Doorline Multi Ramps Item Code: PG17112FREE ShippingPVC door threshold problems can easily be beaten with the innovative doorline-multi. This unique product rests securely on the threshold, whilst spreading the weight and creating a strong edge nosing for ramps needed for access from the outside. The result is a comfortable route all the way to the inside of the property.Was:From Special Price £236.40 with VAT Relief£254.19Save:£17.79
- Aerolight Roll Out Trackways Item Code: PG16880FREE ShippingWas:From Special Price £243.56 with VAT Relief£261.89Save:£18.33
- Extra Wide Folding Wheelchair Ramps Item Code: PG28416This extra wide Folding Wheelchair Ramp represents real value for money and is extremely durable and lightweight and manufactured from weather-resistant anodised aluminium making it compatible for use with both wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters.
- Easy Edge Rubber Ramps Item Code: PG23120FREE ShippingEasy Edge Rubber Ramps This new range of ramps is ideal for interior and exterior doors and transitions, but is also safe for use in roll-in showers, wetrooms and any other application requiring vertical modification from 1/2” to 4”. They are an immediate and inexpensive solution for vertical barrier removal and can be installed quickly and easily on any surface such as concrete, asphalt, wood, tile and marble, using suitable adhesives.Was:From Special Price £58.22 with VAT Relief£64.69Save:£6.47
- Advantage Suitcase Ramps Item Code: PG18254FREE ShippingAdvantage Suitcase Ramps have been specially designed to provide the user with utmost support and safety, they are made from exceptionally strong aluminium and feature a non-slip surface.Was:From Special Price £260.35 with VAT Relief£279.95Save:£19.60
- Doorline Bridge Ramp Item Code: PG21345FREE ShippingThe Doorline Bridge Ramp is an exceptionally durable and lightweight ramp that is made from a single sheet of aluminium and is perfect for use over thresholds both internal and external.Was:From Special Price £116.20 with VAT Relief£124.95Save:£8.75
- Aerolight Broadfold Ramps Item Code: PG26435FREE Shipping
The Aerolight Broadfold Ramp is a premium Mobility Scooter Ramp that features a simple yet effective design that allows it to fold half-ways for compact storage and easy transportation.Was:From Special Price £555.70 with VAT Relief£584.95Save:£29.25
- Telescopic Channel Ramps Item Code: PG32939FREE ShippingSupplied as a pair, these compact, lightweight and highly durable Telescopic Channel Ramps are the ideal solution for providing access to houses and cars for the majority of mobility aids, including wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and rollators.Was:From Special Price £99.95 with VAT Relief£129.95Save:£30.00
- Deluxe Aluminium Wheelchair Ramp with Handrails Item Code: PG32964FREE ShippingThe Deluxe Aluminium Wheelchair Ramp with Handrails is made to the highest standards in the UK and is the ideal solution for an instant, fixed ramp.Special Price £1,139.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,199.95Save: £60.00Hurry!
Offer ends 29-08-2022
- TGA Easy Travel Ramp Item Code: MS30583FREE ShippingThe easy travel ramp allows mobility scooters and wheelchairs to easily access building thresholds without having to tackle any small steps or raised entrances. It is secure and flexible and is small enough to be stored in a bag and carried with users on their journey. This practical solution is portable, and allows maximum ease of transportation. The easy travel ramp has anti-slip features and handles to help improve the ease of placement when in use. It is a simple yet effective option for mobility scooter owners.The easy travel ramps is a useful aid to daily living for any scooter or wheelchair user, allowing increased levels of accessibility to otherwise inaccessible buildings. In addition to being simple to use, the easy travel ramp is exceptionally durable and resistant to wear and tear. The easy travel ramp is engineered to provide excellent value and practicality for all users and is suitable for use with all of our mobility scooters.Special Price £193.24 with VAT ReliefWas: £207.79Save: £14.55Hurry!
Offer ends 29-08-2022
- Axcess Lightweight Portable Ramps - 1m Item Code: MS23574FREE ShippingSold as a pair, these Axcess Lightweight Portable Ramps weigh just 2.5kg (5.5lb), making them very easy to carry, but they are deceptively sturdy and will take a maximum load of 300kg (47 stone). Safety features include raised edges, a grit coated surface and plastic lugs at the higher end that locate securely on a top step or the back of a vehicle. A 1.5m version is also available.Product SpecificationOne pair of Axcess Lightweight Portable RampsSuitable for wheelchairs and 4 wheeled scootersLength 1000mm (39.5 inches)Weight 2.5kg (5.5lb)Internal width 150mm (6 inches) per channelExternal width 180mm (7 inches) per channelMaximum load 300kg (47 stone)Special Price £121.36 with VAT ReliefWas: £130.49Save: £9.13Hurry!
Offer ends 29-08-2022
- Upright Storage Bracket For Ultralight - Xtra Item Code: MS17221FREE ShippingSpecial Price £200.31 with VAT ReliefWas: £215.39Save: £15.08Hurry!
Offer ends 29-08-2022
- Aerolight Storage bracket kit (for aerolight xtra only) Item Code: MS16876FREE ShippingSpecial Price £180.04 with VAT ReliefWas: £193.59Save: £13.55Hurry!
Offer ends 29-08-2022
- Modular Ramp Kits Item Code: PG18256FREE ShippingModular RampsFeaturesPortable modular ramps that are versatile enough to solve a variety of problems. Quick and easy to install, the kits have a width of 750mm (29.1/2") and can overcome thresholds up to 150mm (6"). Designed with a safe working load of 1 ton per square inch. Lightweight, they can be installed as a temporary or permanent solution.Options:Kit 1: For Heights Upto 1.1/2" length 10.5"Kit 2: For Heights Upto 3" length 20.25"Kit 3: For Heights Upto 4.1/4" length 30"Kit 4: For Heights Upto 6" length 39.75" All ramps are 29.5" in widthWas:From Special Price £207.94 with VAT Relief£223.59Save:£15.65
- Adjustable Threshold Ramps Item Code: PG11329FREE ShippingAdjustable Threshold Ramps An extremely versatile threshold ramp, supplied in sections, which may be fitted together with each section giving a 25mm (1") raise. Simply slide the sections together to achieve the height required, then slide the lip onto the last section. May be fixed into place via two holes in the lip. Width 86.4cm Lenght 43.2cm Max Load, 272kgs maximum height 2" (50mm), 3" (75mm)Was:From Special Price £104.89 with VAT Relief£112.79Save:£7.90
- The Folding Suitcase Ramps Item Code: PG24148FREE ShippingThis robust Folding Suitcase Ramp is ideal for providing access to houses and cars for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and rollators. The tri-fold ramp is supplied in two parts that can be easily slotted together and is constructed from sturdy, rust-free aluminium with strong carrying handles attached, making the unit portable and convenient to store. The ramp also features a non-slip, black gritted surface with raised side walls for safety, and has a load capacity of 272 kg (42 stone) when using both ramps joined together. This versatile ramp has easy-to-use security locks to the hinges and ends to fix the ramps together when extended and in use or to hold them closed when folded for storage or transport. The Folding Suitcase Ramp is available in 2 lengths. Suitable for wheelchairs and scooters Maximum load of 272 kg (42 stone) on joined ramps Gritted surface for safe all-weather use Tri-fold design; easy to use, store and transportWas:From Special Price £163.48 with VAT Relief£175.79Save:£12.31
- Doorline Neatedge Ramps Item Code: PG33359FREE ShippingHeight Width Weight 1.5cm (0.6") 90cm (35") 1.4kgs (3.1lbs) 2.5cm (1") 90cm (35") 3.1kgs (6.8lbs) 3.5cm (1.4") 90cm (35") 11kgs (24.3lbs) 5cm (2") 90cm (35") 11kgs (24.3lbs) 7.5cm (3") 90cm (35") 18kgs (39.7lbs) 10cm (4") 90cm (35") 31kgs (68.3lbs) 12.5cm (5") 90cm (35") 51kgs (112.4lbs) 2.2cm (0.9") 107cm (42") 3.8kgs (8.4lbs) 3.2cm (1.3") 107cm (42") 7.3kgs (16.1lbs) 5.1cm (2") 152cm (60") 28kgs (61.7lbs) 5.7cm (2.3") 75cm (30") 21.5kgs (47.4lbs)Was:From Special Price £100.06 with VAT Relief£107.59Save:£7.53
- Extra Wide Lightweight Utility Ramps Item Code: PG17105FREE ShippingLightweight Utility Ramp Designed and manufactured for commercial use,the utility ramp has proved itself in many situations,and has an incredible weight capacity.Simple wheel along and lay down in postion ready for use. Features Great for wheelchair access or industrial use Rogged yet lightweight Custom sizes available Enormous weight capacity Two widths available High visibilty kerbs and lips Fixed castors facilitate easy moving and handling Side handle for moving with minimum of effortWas:From Special Price £514.13 with VAT Relief£541.19Save:£27.06
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section