Items 1-40 of 243
- Commode Chair Item Code: MS22477FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Commode Chair is height adjustable and stackable; a neat and practical commode chair manufactured to exacting standardsExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £37.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £45.29Save: £7.34
- The Smart Mobile Commode Item Code: MS29464FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Smart Mobile Commode has four braked castors, removable arms and swing-away, lift off footrests. It has a comfortable overseat and the large, round pot has a lid to prevent spillage. The backrest can be easily removed (if necessary) for positioning over a toilet.SpecificationsMaximum user weight: 190kg (30st)Seat height: 480mm (19″)Width between arms 435mm (17″)Overall height 940mm (37″)Castors 130mm (5″) diameter.Express Delivery Available£98.39 with VAT Relief
- Linton Mobile Commode (Without Footrests) Item Code: MS19743FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Linton Mobile Commode The Linton Mobile Commode has proven to be an excellent portable commode in service as a bathroom or bedroom commode. Now available in a long lasting chrome-plated finish as standard, the Linton Mobile Commode also features a padded cushion overseat and back, which are vinyl welded to reduce bacterial build up. The commode seat is manufactured from blow moulded ABS plastic for improved longevity, simple maintenance and cleaning. Four braked castors, detachable arms and a 'pram' style handle complete the standard features. Swing away detachable footrests are also available for this mobile commode. Details 190kg (30 stone) weight limit. Designed to fit over most WC units Detachable arms as standard. Tough unbreakable blow moulded top as standard Removable vinyl moulded padded cushion (to BS 5852) Four braked castors. Buffers as standard to overseat to reduce movement Pram handle for carer Specification Colour: Grey, White & Chrome Height: 890 mm Width: 450 mm Depth: 490 mm Width Between Arms: 450 mm Footprint (WxD): 515 x 570 Depth Of Seat: 490 mm Overall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 890 mm Height From Floor To Seat Underside: 470 mmExpress Delivery Available£108.59 with VAT Relief
- Commode Liners Item Code: MS30903Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Commode Liners offer a more hygienic, alternative to cleaning a commode pan after every use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £10.99Save: £1.04
- Folding Commode Item Code: MS12261Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Folding Commode is made from steel to ensure optimum strength and durability whilst also ensuring it is exceptionally lightweight.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £41.66Save: £15.71
- Mobile Commode With Detachable Backrest Item Code: MS16334FREE ShippingMobile Commode With Detachable BackrestFeatures12.5cms(5") swivel type brake castors fitted on rear.12.5cms(5") swivel type plain castorsDetachable BackPush handleFlame retardant upholstered over seat and backrestPlastic bowl - removableOptional Hook on FootrestsOptional - Perfection pan rackSpecificationsSeat Height 55 cm (22")Seat Width 44 cm (17")Seat Depth 47 cm (19")Width 52 cm (20")Height 98 cm (38")Depth 58 cm (23")Width Between Arms 45 cm (17")Weight of Product 13.1 kgs (29lbs)Maximum User Weight 155 kgs (341lbs)£112.09 with VAT Relief
- Carebag - Commode Liner (PK20) Item Code: MS20976Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Carebag - Commode LinerThe CareBag range of hygenic absorbent bags are the unique combination of an easy-to-close hermetic bag with a GelMax super-absorbent pad inside.Upon contact with fluids and materials, the active principles present in the pad will quickly solidify the conents.Designed and recommended to avoid commode soiling the Commode Liner should be placed over any commode bucket/potty.Once used, the liner can then be hermetically sealed and disposed of in regular wastes (as for diapers).This makes cleaning commodes a much easier process.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £11.49 with VAT Relief
Was: £18.39Save: £6.90
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair (X large) - Replacement Back Item Code: MS29232£28.09 with VAT Relief
- U Shaped Commode Cushion Item Code: MS14997Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£21.39 with VAT Relief
- Shaped Replacement Commode Pan / Potty Item Code: MS13463FREE ShippingShaped Replacement Commode Pan / PottyThis replacement pan is "tear shaped" & has a locking lid. DimensionsLength of pan 35cm (13.5") (external)Length of pan 30cm (12") (internal)Width 26cm (10.25") (at widest point external)Width 22cm (8.75") (at widest point internal )Depth 11cm (4.5")Capacity 5 Litres£47.99 with VAT Relief
- Lenham Height Adjustable Mobile Commode Item Code: MS21929FREE ShippingThe Lenham height adjustable Mobile Commode offers maximum flexibility; the Lenham Mobile Commode can be adjusted in height so can glide over most raised toilet seats and clear most cisterns.The Lenham Mobile Commode has a chrome plated finish and vinyl welded upholstery as standard. The commode seat is made from blow moulded ABS plastic.This versatile mobile commode also features detachable arms, pram handle and four braked castors as standard.Further details150kg (24 stone) weight limitHeight adjustableDetachable arms as standardFour brake castors as standardPram handle as standardAdditional SpecificationColour: Grey, white and chromeWidth Between Arms: 17.5"-0"(45cm-0cm)Footprint (WxD): 20"-22.5"(51cm-57cm)Depth of seat: 18.5"(47cm)Overall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 37"- 41.75"(94cm-106cm)Height From Floor To Seat Underside: 19.25"-33.5"(49cm-62cm)£124.99 with VAT Relief
- Upholstered Commode - Beech Item Code: MS22663FREE ShippingThis luxuriously upholstered commode chair has an attractive beech frame with elegant contrasting upholstery. The comfortable padded seat is easily removed to access the concealed simple to clean fibre glass seat. The classic styling and concealed bucket ensures that it will blend into any room where it is required. It is supplied with a lidded bucket with a carrying handle.The fibre glass platform seat offers an easy clean hygienic area for the designed purpose.The supplied bucket locates into the lugs on the underside of the seat, with a plastic stop to ensure the correct location.The bucket slides discreetly into position from the rear.Supplied flat pack for easy home assembly.Box dimensions: 23" x 44" x 5" 60cm x 112cm x 13cm).Size: 18" x 16" x 19" (47cm x 41cm x 50cm) - (W/D/H)Max user weight: 18st. (115kg).Our upholstered commode discretely promotes independent toileting and will beautifully grace any room.Note: This item is supplied flat packed for easy home assembly.£193.29 with VAT Relief
- Carebag - Commode Liner (PK2) Item Code: MS20974Carebag - Commode LinerThe CareBag range of hygenic absorbent bags are the unique combination of an easy-to-close hermetic bag with a GelMax super-absorbent pad inside.Upon contact with fluids and materials, the active principles present in the pad will quickly solidify the conents.Designed and recommended to avoid commode soiling the Commode Liner should be placed over any commode bucket/potty.Once used, the liner can then be hermetically sealed and disposed of in regular wastes (as for diapers).This makes cleaning commodes a much easier process.Note: Supplied as a pack of two - ideal for testing out! we also sell them as a pack of twenty see the related productsSpecial Price £1.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.99Save: £8.00
- Super Economy Folding Spare Potty Item Code: MS17628Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£8.39 with VAT Relief
- Thorpe Mill Round cut-out Fibre Filled Cotton Cover Commode Cushion - Blue (17x16x3") Item Code: MS17758Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Commode Pan With Lid Item Code: MS10527Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.29 with VAT Relief
- Linton Mobile Commode - Replacement Potty Only Item Code: MS24722Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£5.79 with VAT Relief
- Ashby Commode Chair - Oatmeal Item Code: MS19426FREE ShippingA painted tubular steel frame with built-in plastic seat unit and backrest. The seat unit has a built-in potty and a washable upholstered seat cushion. The frame is height adjustable and is designed for elderly or disabled people who are unable to climb stairs easily.The legs are attached to the seat unit and backrest with Allen bolts.Leg height adjusters are inserted in to the base of the legs and screwed into position. Rubber ferrules are pushed in to the ends of the legs.The frame armrest is designed to support the user in a high position for easy transfer on and of the seat.SpecificationsHeight is adjustable: 450-575mmWidth: 500mmDepth: 420mmMax user weight: 160kgColour: Oatmeal£235.99 with VAT Relief
- Homecraft Height Adjustable Drop-Arm Commode Item Code: MS29484FREE ShippingAttractive, sturdy commode chair that has drop down arms to allow side transfer. Supplied with a toilet seat and commode pan.SpecificationsFootprint: 609 × 406mm (24 ×16¾")Seat size: 335 × 406mm (14 × 16")Width between arms: 46cm (18")Height floor to seat: 40 - 55cm (16 - 22")Seat opening: 25 x 27" (10 - 11")£144.89 with VAT Relief
- Waterproof Mat - Green Item Code: MS21134FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Waterproof Mats Features Protect carpets with the WacMat, a machine washable rug that is ideal for use as a commode mat or anywhere within the house. Made from 100% cotton pile with a 100% waterproof backing, the WacMat is an ideal accessory where spills may occur. Once washed, the mat may be tumble dried, leaving it clean, odour free and ready for use time and time again. Specifications Size 600 x 900mm (23½ x 35½"). Machine washable to 40°C.Express Delivery Available£69.59 with VAT Relief
- Large Commode / Chemical Toilet Buckets - 5ltr Bucket Only Item Code: MS19744Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£5.59 with VAT Relief
- Backrest With Lapstrap for the Wheelable Lightweight Travel Commode / Shower Chair Item Code: MS30008FREE Shipping£154.98 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair - Attendant Item Code: MS25207FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec Ocean series of shower commode chairs offers a flexible, modular solution for a wide range of clients.Features Soft Seat with removeable Insert Commode Pan & lid Stable, stainless steel frame Individually adjustable seat height: no tools required Machine-washable adjustable backrest with quick-release buckles, can be adjusted to the user Space-saving push bar to enable optimal positioning over the toilet Ergonomic, swing-away armrests can be adjusted to two different height levels Height-adjustable, swing-away and detachable footrests for simple transfer Fold-away, textured footplates with heel loops provide a safe position Specifications Seat Width: 48cm Seat Depth: 45cm Seat height: 47-60cm Total Width: 56cm Total Depth: 90cm Total Height: 94-107cm Length Without Footrest: 70cm Footplate Depth: 15cm Armrest Height: 68-85cm Footrest to seat: 25-49cm Width Between Arms: 46cm Castors: 5" (127mm)Express Delivery Available£359.19 with VAT Relief
- Standard Adjustable Height Commode (Assembled) - Blue Item Code: MS24694FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesAn adjustable height, metal commode, that can be stacked.It has a black toilet seat over a plastic commode pan.Supplied with a padded, vinyl covered lift off seat and integral back pad.The legs are adjusted with pin clips and is available with either fixed armrests or removable armrests that are simple push-fits.DimensionsSeat Height - 460 - 610mm (18 - 24")Seat Width - 500mm (19½")Seat Depth - 410mm (16")Back Height - TBAArmrest Height - TBAOverall Width - 760 - 910mm (30 - 36")Overall Height - 560mm (22")Overall Depth - 500mm (19½")Width between arms - 490mm (19¼")Footprint: 560 x 500mm (22 x 19½")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 7.5kgMax User Weight - 25 st (160kg)Chassis Type - SteelFlip Up Armrests - NoRemovable Armrests - NoUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesBowl Supplied - YesBowl Capacity - TBAWarranty - TBAManual Supplied -TBAAssembly Required - TBAExpress Delivery Available£53.79 with VAT Relief
- Stacking Commode - Adjustable Height (Removable Arms) Item Code: MS12995FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Stacking Commode - Adjustable Height FeaturesAn adjustable height, metal commode, that can be stacked.It has a black toilet seat over a plastic commode pan.Supplied with a padded, vinyl covered lift off seat and integral back pad.The legs are adjusted with pin clips and is available with either fixed armrests or removable armrests that are simple push-fits.DimensionsSeat Height - 460 - 610mm (18 - 24")Seat Width - 500mm (19½")Seat Depth - 410mm (16")Back Height - TBAArmrest Height - TBAOverall Width - 760 - 910mm (30 - 36")Overall Height - 560mm (22")Overall Depth - 500mm (19½")Width between arms - 490mm (19¼")Footprint: 560 x 500mm (22 x 19½")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 7.5kgMax User Weight - 25 st (160kg)Chassis Type - SteelFlip Up Armrests - NoRemovable Armrests - NoUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesBowl Supplied - YesBowl Capacity - TBAWarranty - TBAManual Supplied -TBAAssembly Required - TBAExpress Delivery Available£49.89 with VAT Relief
- Wheeled Shower/Commode Chair - Spare Potty Item Code: MS19491Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Wheeled Shower/Commode ChairThis attendant propelled shower and commode chair features a comfortable contoured horseshoe seat for washing and toileting use. The backrest and armrests are padded for comfort and support. Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials, it is durable and easy to clean. The aluminium frame can be easily dismantled, ensuring it is compact and lightweight for transport and storage. Supplied with a commode pan and four braked castors. Specifications:Seat size 410 x 410mm (16 x 16")Seat height 520mm (21")Width between arms 450mm (18").Aperture diameter 160mm (61/4")Weight 4.8kgExpress Delivery Available£11.59 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Drop Arm Mobile Commode - Perfection Pan Rack Item Code: MS20033FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£31.09 with VAT Relief
- Uppingham Mobile Commode / Shower Chair Item Code: MS23892FREE Shipping
£311.49 with VAT Relief
- Manufactured from peel resistant, plastic coated steel tubing.
- Very robust stylish product is supplied with a comfortable PU cellular moulded gap-fronted seat, backrest, over seat and padded hinged armrests
- The unit features a pushing handle and 4 braked nylon castors (12.5cm diameter) and commode bowl.
- Includes a rota moulded plastic detachable footrest with 2 positions.
- The footrest simply clips tot he frame and is retracted when not in use.
- Homecraft Ocean Wheeled Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS18262FREE ShippingThis attendant propelled shower and commode chair features a comfortable contoured horseshoe seat for washing and toileting use. The backrest and armrests are padded for comfort and support. Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials, it is durable and easy to clean. The aluminium frame can be easily dismantled, ensuring it is compact and lightweight for transport and storage. Supplied with a commode pan and four braked castors. Specifications: Seat size 410 x 410mm (16 x 16") Seat height 520mm (21") Width between arms 450mm (18") Aperture diameter 160mm (6.1/4") Weight 4.8kg Dismantled Dimensions: 950 x 600 x 240mm (37.1/2 x 23.1/2 x 9.1/2")£445.69 with VAT Relief
- Bedroom Commode Chair Item Code: MS22009FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This attractively designed woven commode chair integrates subtly into virtually any home décor. The wipe clean weave is flexible and forgiving, giving ample support and comfort for the user. A vinyl covered foam seat pad is supplied, providing a comfortable chair when not in use as a commode. The moulded plastic seat is ergonomically shaped for comfort and also accommodates the easily removable pan, which is supplied with a lid and folding handle for ease of use.Seat height: 462mm(18")Seat width: 437mm (17")Seat depth: 437mm (17")Width at top: 519mm (20.1/2")Total height: 769mm (30.1/4")Base width: 562mm (22")Weight: 7kgMax User weight: 160Kgs (25 Stone)Express Delivery Available£185.59 with VAT Relief
- Bariatric Self Propelled Wheeled Shower Commode Chair - Standard Armrest 24" Seat Item Code: MS29485FREE ShippingThis stainless steel commode can be used as a shower chair, a commode or over the toilet and has self-propelled wheels for the more independent user. The chair is extra wide, strongly built and the design takes into account the physical dimensions and levels of comfort required by larger individuals. Available in two seat widths; 610mm (24") and 710mm (28") with the added option of Butterfly armrests that add an extra 100mm (4") to the seating width, which means that the body doesn't get squeezed getting in to and out of the chair. A solid one-piece handle bar ensures that the carer can maintain a good grip and the chair is equipped with industrial vinyl castors for easy manoeuvrability. The extra-long, angled armrests are removable to allow easy access for washing or transferring. The chair has a comfortable padded, split seat that is both waterproof and anti-bacterial.The space between the padded backrest and the seat is 320mm (12½"), this provides the carer with room to manoeuvre the patient into the correct position. The PU foam footrests are width adjustable, spreading up to a total of 1100mm (43¼"), enabling those with fat tissue on their inner thigh to sit comfortably. Seat depth 560mm (22"). Seat height 550mm (21¾"). Floor to handle bar 990mm (39"). Seat to footrest 400 to 480mm (15¾ to 19"). Footrest width adjustment 580 to 1100mm (22¾ to 43¼"). Backrest size 320x520mm (12½x20½"). Under seat clearance 445mm (17½"). Overall depth 1120mm (44"). Rear wheels 610mm (24") diameter.£1,987.99 with VAT Relief
- Chrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - With Footrests Item Code: MS28138FREE ShippingChrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - With FootrestsThis commode comes with detachable armrests for easy side transfer and a detachable backrest for storage. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The blow moulded aperture seat is hygienic and easy to clean.SpecificationsDiameter of Castors: 120mm (4¾")Floor to Top of Armrest: 750mm (29½")Maximum Load Weight: 190kg/30stMaximum User Weight: 190kg/30stOverall Depth: 570mm (22½")Overall Height: 875mm (34½")Overall Width: 520mm (20½")Seat Depth: 450mm (17¾")Seat Height: 500mm (19¾")Seat Width: 430mm (17")£121.19 with VAT Relief
- The Bewl Attendant Fixed Height Shower Chair (Swing Away Foot Plates) Item Code: MS24868FREE ShippingThe Bewl Attendant Propelled Shower Commode Chair is manufactured from the highest quality materials and boasts a rust free all alloy frame with a 25 year limited warranty, a seamless PU seat and back for maximum comfort and safety. The Bewl Shower Commode Chair features padded hinged arm supports, a detachable padded back assembly, swing away footrests and can easily be adjusted to a self-propelled model. The Bewl Shower Commode Chair has been designed to fit comfortably over any standard WC and standard height Clos-o-mats.Swing away footrests as standard. Padded hinged arm supports for easy transferAll alloy lightweight frame with tough polymer coating. Detachable padded back assemblyEasy clean padded PU seat, back and arms infill as standardFour high quality 125 mm rust proof braked castors. 7 litre bucket as standard Colour: Grey and whiteHeight from Seat to Top of Back:: 460mmHeight of Arms from Seat: 180mmMaximum User Weight: 127kgMaximum User Weight: 20stoneNet weight: 14kgOverall Depth: 520mmOverall Height: 940mmPadded Seat: 440 x 430mmSeat Depth: 430mmSeat Height: 520mmSeat Width: 440mmWidth between Arms: 425mm£262.69 with VAT Relief
- Commode Bedside Bariatric Seat Width 24" Item Code: MS23645FREE ShippingCommode Bedside Bariatric Seat Width 24"FeaturesThe Bariatric Shower Bench and Bedside Commode have been designed with a number of features that help provide a comfortable seat for bariatric users. The backrest can be adjusted in depth +/- 60mm (2 1/4˝) and has curved tubing to ensure comfort for any body shape. Having the right height for the user ensures success in getting in and out of the chair and these chairs are adjustable from 420 to 550mm (16 1/2 to 21 1/2˝). ‘Butterfly' armrests ensure the body doesn't get squeezed getting in to and out of the chair whilst providing a good grip for sitting and getting up. The high-tech, lightweight tubing provides the highest strength at the lowest weight and the removable seat pad ensures these items are easy to clean. The Bedside Commode can also be used as a shower chair with a cut-out seat and includes a pan as standard. SpecificationSeating depth 400 to 520mm (15 3/4 to 20 1/2˝)Max User Weight 325KG (51 Stone)Seat Aperture Width 24 cm Length 35cm
- Vernachair With Footrests Item Code: MS23342FREE ShippingThe Vernachair is a superbly versatile aid allowing the patient to use it as a commode, sani chair and shower chair all in one. The Vernachair is specially designed and robustly constructed to provide maximum stability and patient safety. Lockable, swivelling, removable arms give maximum support and convenience and the comes with four positive locking castors. The Vernachair cushions, frame and castors are fully waterproof for effective cleaning and the back and seat cushions are removable for better access to cleaning. The Vernachair contains integral toilet roll holder, lockable arms swivel and are removable for patient handling and is manoeuvrable and lightweight. The Vernachair can be used as a commode, sani chair or shower chair.SpecificationsMaximum Patient Weight (kg): 159.0£410.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section