Items 1-40 of 239
- Commode Chair Item Code: MS22477FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Commode Chair is height adjustable and stackable; a neat and practical commode chair manufactured to exacting standardsExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £37.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £45.29Save: £7.34
- The Smart Mobile Commode Item Code: MS29464FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Smart Mobile Commode has four braked castors, removable arms and swing-away, lift off footrests. It has a comfortable overseat and the large, round pot has a lid to prevent spillage. The backrest can be easily removed (if necessary) for positioning over a toilet.SpecificationsMaximum user weight: 190kg (30st)Seat height: 480mm (19″)Width between arms 435mm (17″)Overall height 940mm (37″)Castors 130mm (5″) diameter.Express Delivery Available£98.39 with VAT Relief
- Dovedale Commode Item Code: MS10061Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Dovedale Commode is a fixed height, strong and cost effective toilet that commode that represents exceptional value for money and is ideal for elderly and disabled users that struggle to use a traditional WC safely.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £28.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £52.99Save: £24.04
- Linton Mobile Commode (Without Footrests) Item Code: MS19743FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Linton Mobile Commode The Linton Mobile Commode has proven to be an excellent portable commode in service as a bathroom or bedroom commode. Now available in a long lasting chrome-plated finish as standard, the Linton Mobile Commode also features a padded cushion overseat and back, which are vinyl welded to reduce bacterial build up. The commode seat is manufactured from blow moulded ABS plastic for improved longevity, simple maintenance and cleaning. Four braked castors, detachable arms and a 'pram' style handle complete the standard features. Swing away detachable footrests are also available for this mobile commode. Details 190kg (30 stone) weight limit. Designed to fit over most WC units Detachable arms as standard. Tough unbreakable blow moulded top as standard Removable vinyl moulded padded cushion (to BS 5852) Four braked castors. Buffers as standard to overseat to reduce movement Pram handle for carer Specification Colour: Grey, White & Chrome Height: 890 mm Width: 450 mm Depth: 490 mm Width Between Arms: 450 mm Footprint (WxD): 515 x 570 Depth Of Seat: 490 mm Overall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 890 mm Height From Floor To Seat Underside: 470 mmExpress Delivery Available£110.29 with VAT Relief
- Folding Commode Item Code: MS12261Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Folding Commode is made from steel to ensure optimum strength and durability whilst also ensuring it is exceptionally lightweight.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £41.66Save: £15.71
- Commode Liners Item Code: MS30903Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Commode Liners offer a more hygienic, alternative to cleaning a commode pan after every use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £10.19Save: £0.24
- Mobile Commode With Detachable Backrest Item Code: MS16334FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mobile Commode With Detachable BackrestFeatures12.5cms(5") swivel type brake castors fitted on rear.12.5cms(5") swivel type plain castorsDetachable BackPush handleFlame retardant upholstered over seat and backrestPlastic bowl - removableOptional Hook on FootrestsOptional - Perfection pan rackSpecificationsSeat Height 55 cm (22")Seat Width 44 cm (17")Seat Depth 47 cm (19")Width 52 cm (20")Height 98 cm (38")Depth 58 cm (23")Width Between Arms 45 cm (17")Weight of Product 13.1 kgs (29lbs)Maximum User Weight 155 kgs (341lbs)Express Delivery Available£112.09 with VAT Relief
- Heavy Duty Mobile Commode Chair - Brake Castor Item Code: MS21220Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Replacement Bucket For Upholstered Commode - Dark Wood Item Code: MS26557£6.39 with VAT Relief
- Upholstered Commode - Beech Item Code: MS22663FREE ShippingThis luxuriously upholstered commode chair has an attractive beech frame with elegant contrasting upholstery. The comfortable padded seat is easily removed to access the concealed simple to clean fibre glass seat. The classic styling and concealed bucket ensures that it will blend into any room where it is required. It is supplied with a lidded bucket with a carrying handle.The fibre glass platform seat offers an easy clean hygienic area for the designed purpose.The supplied bucket locates into the lugs on the underside of the seat, with a plastic stop to ensure the correct location.The bucket slides discreetly into position from the rear.Supplied flat pack for easy home assembly.Box dimensions: 23" x 44" x 5" 60cm x 112cm x 13cm).Size: 18" x 16" x 19" (47cm x 41cm x 50cm) - (W/D/H)Max user weight: 18st. (115kg).Our upholstered commode discretely promotes independent toileting and will beautifully grace any room.Note: This item is supplied flat packed for easy home assembly.£193.29 with VAT Relief
- Commode Pan With Lid Item Code: MS10527Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.29 with VAT Relief
- Standard Adjustable Height Commode (Assembled) - Blue Item Code: MS24694FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesAn adjustable height, metal commode, that can be stacked.It has a black toilet seat over a plastic commode pan.Supplied with a padded, vinyl covered lift off seat and integral back pad.The legs are adjusted with pin clips and is available with either fixed armrests or removable armrests that are simple push-fits.DimensionsSeat Height - 460 - 610mm (18 - 24")Seat Width - 500mm (19½")Seat Depth - 410mm (16")Back Height - TBAArmrest Height - TBAOverall Width - 760 - 910mm (30 - 36")Overall Height - 560mm (22")Overall Depth - 500mm (19½")Width between arms - 490mm (19¼")Footprint: 560 x 500mm (22 x 19½")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 7.5kgMax User Weight - 25 st (160kg)Chassis Type - SteelFlip Up Armrests - NoRemovable Armrests - NoUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesBowl Supplied - YesBowl Capacity - TBAWarranty - TBAManual Supplied -TBAAssembly Required - TBAExpress Delivery Available£53.79 with VAT Relief
- The Bewl Attendant Adjustable Height Shower Chair (Single Foot Plate) Item Code: MS22412FREE ShippingThe Bewl Adjustable Height Shower ChairThe Bewl Adjustable Height Shower Chair is manufactured from high quality materials and boasts a rust free all alloy frame.As the name suggests the Bewl Shower Commode Chair is height adjustable allowing it to be set at the optimum height for the user.The seat and back support are manufactured from PU foam and are contoured for comfort and support.The height adjustable Bewl Shower Commode Chair also features a fold away footrest as standard and a larger overall footprint for increased stability.Further Details127kg (20 stone) weight limitHeight adjustable for increased flexibilityLarger footprint for improved stabilityFold away footrestAll alloy lightweight frameAdditional SpecificationWeight: 15.00kgColour: Grey and whiteWidth Between Arms: 48.5cmHeight Of Arms From Seat: 23cmHeight Of Seat From Floor: 52.5 - 57.5cmFootprint (WxD): 53 - 60cmHeight To Top Of Back From Floor: 99.5 - 104.5cmDepth of seat: 43.5cmWidth Of Seat: 43.5cm£298.39 with VAT Relief
- Large Commode / Chemical Toilet Buckets - 20ltr Bucket Only Item Code: MS22177Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.09 with VAT Relief
- Aston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair- Self Propelled Item Code: MS27516FREE ShippingAston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair- Self PropelledProduct FeaturesCan be used solely as a commode where access to toilet is difficultAlso assists in transporting users with restricted mobility from toilet to shower, or vice versa, to limit moving and handling transfersSelf-propelling rear wheel kit available for easy attachment to enable independent usePolyurethane (PU) seat, seat-infill, back and armrests are water-impermeable, easy to clean and comfortableBright blue upholstery provides strong colour contrast for visually impaired usersSeat is moulded for comfort and warmth and has a front cut-away and rear recess to facilitate personal hygieneLightweight, rustproof aluminium frame for ease of manoeuvring/handling and longevitySimple e-clip height adjustment to suit different toilet heightsTool-free height and angle adjustable footplates accommodate user support requirementsFootplates swing in/out to facilitate transfers and are easily removable for ease of storage and transportationArmrests flip up for side transfersBackrest adjusts tool-free in height to suit user and is easily detached/reassembled for storage and transportationSupplied with a 5 litre potty with lid, which is easily removable by sliding from rear of seat4 substantial (12.7cm (5”)) braked castors, manoeuvre easily over different floor surfaces and can be locked in any direction for improved safetyClears standard and disabled WC’s for optimum versatilitySelf-propelling wheels are quick-release to facilitate s torage and transportation and have 61cm (24”) grey, solid and puncture-proof tyres requiring minimum maintenanceRust-proof, easy-reach aluminium brakes on self-propelling wheels allow stable positioning and are durableCan be cleaned easily in domestic environment or thermally decontaminated in automated washing machinesSpecificationsSeat Width 46cm (18")Seat Depth 43cm (17")Seat Height 51cm - 56cm (20" - 22")Width 69cm (27")Depth 108cm (43")Height 97cm - 102cm (38"- 40")Maximum User weight 159Kg (25st)£435.69 with VAT Relief
- Ashby Commode Chair - Oatmeal Item Code: MS19426FREE ShippingA painted tubular steel frame with built-in plastic seat unit and backrest. The seat unit has a built-in potty and a washable upholstered seat cushion. The frame is height adjustable and is designed for elderly or disabled people who are unable to climb stairs easily.The legs are attached to the seat unit and backrest with Allen bolts.Leg height adjusters are inserted in to the base of the legs and screwed into position. Rubber ferrules are pushed in to the ends of the legs.The frame armrest is designed to support the user in a high position for easy transfer on and of the seat.SpecificationsHeight is adjustable: 450-575mmWidth: 500mmDepth: 420mmMax user weight: 160kgColour: Oatmeal£235.99 with VAT Relief
- Replacement Toilet Seat For Super Deluxe Commode Chair (MS12003) Item Code: MS14920Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£13.19 with VAT Relief
- Stacking Commode - Adjustable Height (Removable Arms) Item Code: MS12995FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Stacking Commode - Adjustable Height FeaturesAn adjustable height, metal commode, that can be stacked.It has a black toilet seat over a plastic commode pan.Supplied with a padded, vinyl covered lift off seat and integral back pad.The legs are adjusted with pin clips and is available with either fixed armrests or removable armrests that are simple push-fits.DimensionsSeat Height - 460 - 610mm (18 - 24")Seat Width - 500mm (19½")Seat Depth - 410mm (16")Back Height - TBAArmrest Height - TBAOverall Width - 760 - 910mm (30 - 36")Overall Height - 560mm (22")Overall Depth - 500mm (19½")Width between arms - 490mm (19¼")Footprint: 560 x 500mm (22 x 19½")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 7.5kgMax User Weight - 25 st (160kg)Chassis Type - SteelFlip Up Armrests - NoRemovable Armrests - NoUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesBowl Supplied - YesBowl Capacity - TBAWarranty - TBAManual Supplied -TBAAssembly Required - TBAExpress Delivery Available£49.89 with VAT Relief
- U Shaped Commode Cushion Item Code: MS14997Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£21.39 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair (X large) - Replacement Back Item Code: MS29232£29.39 with VAT Relief
- Chrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without Footrests (Square Bowl) Item Code: MS28173FREE ShippingChrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without Footrests (Square Bowl)This commode comes with detachable armrests for easy side transfer and a detachable backrest for storage. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The blow moulded aperture seat is hygienic and easy to clean.SpecificationsDiameter of Castors: 120mm (4¾")Floor to Top of Armrest: 750mm (29½")Maximum Load Weight: 190kg/30stMaximum User Weight: 190kg/30stOverall Depth: 570mm (22½")Overall Height: 875mm (34½")Overall Width: 520mm (20½")Seat Depth: 450mm (17¾")Seat Height: 500mm (19¾")Seat Width: 430mm (17")£109.59 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair - Attendant Item Code: MS25207FREE ShippingAquatec Ocean series of shower commode chairs offers a flexible, modular solution for a wide range of clients.Features Soft Seat with removeable Insert Commode Pan & lid Stable, stainless steel frame Individually adjustable seat height: no tools required Machine-washable adjustable backrest with quick-release buckles, can be adjusted to the user Space-saving push bar to enable optimal positioning over the toilet Ergonomic, swing-away armrests can be adjusted to two different height levels Height-adjustable, swing-away and detachable footrests for simple transfer Fold-away, textured footplates with heel loops provide a safe position Specifications Seat Width: 48cm Seat Depth: 45cm Seat height: 47-60cm Total Width: 56cm Total Depth: 90cm Total Height: 94-107cm Length Without Footrest: 70cm Footplate Depth: 15cm Armrest Height: 68-85cm Footrest to seat: 25-49cm Width Between Arms: 46cm Castors: 5" (127mm)£359.19 with VAT Relief
- Sherwood Bariatric Commode Item Code: MS22947FREE ShippingThe Sherwood Bariatric Commode offers the user comfort, stability and independence for use anywhere within the home. This sturdy, metal framed commode has a thick padded backrest and seat, providing the user with additional comfort whilst seated for long periods. A padded seat cover is also supplied. The armrests are simple to remove, allowing the user to side transfer from the bed, wheelchair or even an armchair. Supplied with a large square bowl, which can be easily removed from the front or rear of the commode.Seat height 480 to 635mm (19 to 25")Seat width 660mm (26")Seat depth 500m (20")Height of armrest 220mm (8.¾")Size of aperture 280 x 230mm (11 x 9")Max User Weight: 254Kgs (40St)£246.99 with VAT Relief
- Large Commode / Chemical Toilet Buckets - 5ltr Bucket Only Item Code: MS19744£5.59 with VAT Relief
- TransAqua Shower/Commode Chair - Self-propelled- Medium Item Code: MS24444FREE ShippingProduct Version: Self-Propelled - Medium - AssembledBenefits carers and users by preventing the need for additional transfers and the need for separate items of equipment in the shower and toilet. Fold away / arm rests enable side transfers and easier access for carers.The TransAqua Shower/Commode Chair combines durable stainless steel with modular construction. The new TransAqua range of shower chairs offer flexibility for both user and carer. A polished stainless steel frame offers resistance to corrosion and ensures a durable, long lasting finish for extended life. Features - All TransAqua modelsCorrosion resistant polished stainless steel frame HF welded seat Swing away and removable locking armrests Swing away and removable height adjustable footplates Removable seat Wide choice of accessories to suit individual user and carer requirements Braked castors - for added safety when transferring Maximum user weight 190kg (30st) Can be autoclaved on cleaning cycles at 80°C.Transaqua Range Superior Design Features Hygienic Horseshoe Seat Construction. HF welded horseshoe seat is completely sealed against water. Seat fabric contains Biocene, an anti-fungal agent that offers increased levels of hygiene and reduced risk of cross infection. Soft padded seat is easily removable for cleaning and to help maintain hygiene standards. Swing away and removable locking armrests for ease of side transfers allowing the user to move onto the shower chair without the need for manual handling Swing away, removable height adjustable footplates adjustable to suit user requirements and swing clear for easy carer access and hoisting. Anti-tip bars designed to prevent tipping for added safety.Dimensions:Attendant Propelled 457mm (18") Chair Width:Product weight: 16kg (35lb)£1,046.79 with VAT Relief
- The Bewl Self-Propelled Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS22411FREE ShippingThe Bewl Shower Commode ChairThe Bewl Shower Commode Chair boasts a rust-free, all alloy frame with a 25 year limited warranty, a seamless PU seat and back for maximum comfort and safety.The self propelled wheels on the Bewl Shower Commode require little or no maintenance.The Bewl Self Propelled Shower Commode Chair can easily be converted to an attendant propelled shower chair if the client's needs change.Further Details127kg (20 stone) weight limitTwo in one detachable horseshoe seat with solid infill as standard. 7 litre bucket as standardAll alloy lightweight frame with 25 year guarantee features swing away height adjustable footrestsEasy to clean seamless PU seat, arms and back as standard. Padded hinged arm supports for easy transferTwo high quality, 125mm rust proof castors and two 600mm puncture proof tyres as standard. Quick release wheelsAdditional SpecificationWeight: 20.35kgColour: Grey and whiteWidth Between Arms: 46cmHeight Of Arms From Seat: 180cmHeight Of Seat From Floor: 52cmPadded Seat (WxD): 44 - 43cmHeight To Top Of Back From Floor: 94cmOverall Width: 56cm£385.09 with VAT Relief
- Uppingham Mobile Commode / Shower Chair Item Code: MS23892FREE Shipping
£311.49 with VAT Relief
- Manufactured from peel resistant, plastic coated steel tubing.
- Very robust stylish product is supplied with a comfortable PU cellular moulded gap-fronted seat, backrest, over seat and padded hinged armrests
- The unit features a pushing handle and 4 braked nylon castors (12.5cm diameter) and commode bowl.
- Includes a rota moulded plastic detachable footrest with 2 positions.
- The footrest simply clips tot he frame and is retracted when not in use.
- Shaped Replacement Commode Pan / Potty Item Code: MS13463FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Shaped Replacement Commode Pan / PottyThis replacement pan is "tear shaped" & has a locking lid. DimensionsLength of pan 35cm (13.5") (external)Length of pan 30cm (12") (internal)Width 26cm (10.25") (at widest point external)Width 22cm (8.75") (at widest point internal )Depth 11cm (4.5")Capacity 5 LitresExpress Delivery Available£47.99 with VAT Relief
- Waterproof Mat Item Code: MS21133FREE ShippingWaterproof Mats Features Protect carpets with the WacMat, a machine washable rug that is ideal for use as a commode mat or anywhere within the house. Made from 100% cotton pile with a 100% waterproof backing, the WacMat is an ideal accessory where spills may occur. Once washed, the mat may be tumble dried, leaving it clean, odour free and ready for use time and time again. Specifications Size 600 x 900mm (23½ x 35½"). Machine washable to 40°C.£73.89 with VAT Relief
- Voyager Folding Commode Seat Item Code: MS11299FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Voyager Folding Commode SeatManufactured from aluminium, this commode is lightweight, non-rusting and folds neatly for storage or transportation. It has a broad, comfortable plastic seat. The back of the frame forms a backrest when in use and a handle when folded. An optional carrying bag is also available.Seat height 450 to 573mm (173/4 to 221/2")Backrest height 265mm (101/2") above seatFootprint at maximum height 520 x 530mm (201/2 x 203/4")Seat size 410 x 425mm (16 x 163/4")Weight 4.8kgExpress Delivery Available£212.69 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Drop Arm Mobile Commode - Replacement Potty Item Code: MS21185£8.89 with VAT Relief
- Atlantic Commode / Shower Chair - With Square Bowl (18") Item Code: MS12136FREE ShippingAtlantic Commode & Shower ChairThis standard Atlantic Commode & Showerchair has a fixed backrest, toilet roll holder & detachable armrests as standard. The Atlantic can be supplied with either a plastic bowl or alternatively a disposable pan rack, enabling the use of disposable pans.Note: The disposable pan rack is ideal in a multi-user environment as the risk of cross contamination is dramatically reduced.FeaturesPushing handle allows carer to push commode with easeBraked swivel castors for added safety and manoeurvrabilityPadded upholstered removable over seat for additional comfortFold down foot restCan be wheeled over a standard toiletDimensionsSeat Width - 43cm (17")Seat Depth - 46cm (17.75")Seat Height (With Cushion) - 54cm (21.5")Seat Height (Without Cushion) - 53cm (20.75")Back Height - TBAArmrest Height - TBAOverall Width - 60cm (23.5")Overall Depth With Foot Rests - TBAOverall Depth Without Foot Rests - TBAOverall Height - 99cm (39")Seat To Footrest - TBAWidth between arms - TBAMax Toilet Height - TBASpecificationsTotal Weight - TBAMax User Weight - 160Kgs (25 Stone)Chassis Type - TBAParking Brake - Yes (X 4)Removable Backrest - NoHalf Folding Back - NoAngle Adjustable Back Rest - NoFlip Up Armrests - TBARemoveable Armrests - YesUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesSeat Belt Supplied - NoFold Up Foot Plates - YesAngle Adjustable Foot Plates - NoAdjustable Height Foot Rests - NoSwing Away Foot Rests - NoDetachable Foot Rests - NoHeal Strap - N/ABowl Supplied - Yes (Unless disposable)Warranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - YesAssembly Requiring Tools - NoNote: MS12138 features a Toilet Roll Holder, Bottle Holder & Rear Basket£310.09 with VAT Relief
- Deluxe Armchair Style Commode Chair - Tapestry Item Code: MS30638FREE ShippingArmchair Deluxe Commode Chair Discreet potty and contemporary design avoids any embarrassment to the user.Ideal for the living room or bedroom.The frame is polished hardwood and the seat and backrest are padded with vinyl upholstery giving the appearance of household furniture.The seat upholstery is vinyl to allow for easy cleaning and is removable.The inner plastic seat tray can be removed to convert this commode to an ordinary household chair.By removing the cassette, which contains the potty, it allows soiled parts to be cleaned away from the bedroom.The lift and seal arrangement of the lid handle seals the contents for easy transportation and allows the chair to return normal use.This Item Comes Already AssembledSpecificationsLength: 47cmDepth: 51cmHeight to seat: 50cmOverall height: 80cmMax user weight: 190kg.£332.09 with VAT Relief
- Bariatric Self Propelled Wheeled Shower Commode Chair - Standard Armrest 24" Seat Item Code: MS29485FREE ShippingThis stainless steel commode can be used as a shower chair, a commode or over the toilet and has self-propelled wheels for the more independent user. The chair is extra wide, strongly built and the design takes into account the physical dimensions and levels of comfort required by larger individuals. Available in two seat widths; 610mm (24") and 710mm (28") with the added option of Butterfly armrests that add an extra 100mm (4") to the seating width, which means that the body doesn't get squeezed getting in to and out of the chair. A solid one-piece handle bar ensures that the carer can maintain a good grip and the chair is equipped with industrial vinyl castors for easy manoeuvrability. The extra-long, angled armrests are removable to allow easy access for washing or transferring. The chair has a comfortable padded, split seat that is both waterproof and anti-bacterial.The space between the padded backrest and the seat is 320mm (12½"), this provides the carer with room to manoeuvre the patient into the correct position. The PU foam footrests are width adjustable, spreading up to a total of 1100mm (43¼"), enabling those with fat tissue on their inner thigh to sit comfortably. Seat depth 560mm (22"). Seat height 550mm (21¾"). Floor to handle bar 990mm (39"). Seat to footrest 400 to 480mm (15¾ to 19"). Footrest width adjustment 580 to 1100mm (22¾ to 43¼"). Backrest size 320x520mm (12½x20½"). Under seat clearance 445mm (17½"). Overall depth 1120mm (44"). Rear wheels 610mm (24") diameter.£1,987.99 with VAT Relief
- Chrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without Footrests Item Code: MS28172FREE ShippingChrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without FootrestsThis commode comes with detachable armrests for easy side transfer and a detachable backrest for storage. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The blow moulded aperture seat is hygienic and easy to clean.SpecificationsDiameter of Castors: 120mm (4¾")Floor to Top of Armrest: 750mm (29½")Maximum Load Weight: 190kg/30stMaximum User Weight: 190kg/30stOverall Depth: 570mm (22½")Overall Height: 875mm (34½")Overall Width: 520mm (20½")Seat Depth: 450mm (17¾")Seat Height: 500mm (19¾")Seat Width: 430mm (17")£109.59 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section