Items 1-40 of 240
- Commode Chair Item Code: MS22477FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Commode Chair is height adjustable and stackable; a neat and practical commode chair manufactured to exacting standardsExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £37.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £45.29Save: £7.34
- The Smart Mobile Commode Item Code: MS29464FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Smart Mobile Commode has four braked castors, removable arms and swing-away, lift off footrests. It has a comfortable overseat and the large, round pot has a lid to prevent spillage. The backrest can be easily removed (if necessary) for positioning over a toilet.SpecificationsMaximum user weight: 190kg (30st)Seat height: 480mm (19″)Width between arms 435mm (17″)Overall height 940mm (37″)Castors 130mm (5″) diameter.Express Delivery Available£98.39 with VAT Relief
- Linton Mobile Commode (Without Footrests) Item Code: MS19743FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Linton Mobile Commode The Linton Mobile Commode has proven to be an excellent portable commode in service as a bathroom or bedroom commode. Now available in a long lasting chrome-plated finish as standard, the Linton Mobile Commode also features a padded cushion overseat and back, which are vinyl welded to reduce bacterial build up. The commode seat is manufactured from blow moulded ABS plastic for improved longevity, simple maintenance and cleaning. Four braked castors, detachable arms and a 'pram' style handle complete the standard features. Swing away detachable footrests are also available for this mobile commode. Details 190kg (30 stone) weight limit. Designed to fit over most WC units Detachable arms as standard. Tough unbreakable blow moulded top as standard Removable vinyl moulded padded cushion (to BS 5852) Four braked castors. Buffers as standard to overseat to reduce movement Pram handle for carer Specification Colour: Grey, White & Chrome Height: 890 mm Width: 450 mm Depth: 490 mm Width Between Arms: 450 mm Footprint (WxD): 515 x 570 Depth Of Seat: 490 mm Overall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 890 mm Height From Floor To Seat Underside: 470 mmExpress Delivery Available£110.29 with VAT Relief
- Commode Liners Item Code: MS30903Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Commode Liners offer a more hygienic, alternative to cleaning a commode pan after every use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £10.19Save: £0.24
- Folding Commode Item Code: MS12261Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Folding Commode is made from steel to ensure optimum strength and durability whilst also ensuring it is exceptionally lightweight.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £41.66Save: £15.71
- Mobile Commode With Detachable Backrest Item Code: MS16334FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mobile Commode With Detachable BackrestFeatures12.5cms(5") swivel type brake castors fitted on rear.12.5cms(5") swivel type plain castorsDetachable BackPush handleFlame retardant upholstered over seat and backrestPlastic bowl - removableOptional Hook on FootrestsOptional - Perfection pan rackSpecificationsSeat Height 55 cm (22")Seat Width 44 cm (17")Seat Depth 47 cm (19")Width 52 cm (20")Height 98 cm (38")Depth 58 cm (23")Width Between Arms 45 cm (17")Weight of Product 13.1 kgs (29lbs)Maximum User Weight 155 kgs (341lbs)Express Delivery Available£112.09 with VAT Relief
- Bedroom Commode Chair Item Code: MS22009FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Bedroom Commode Chair boasts a sleek, elegant and highly attractive woven design which allows it to blend discretely into the background in almost any room.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £144.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £178.49Save: £33.54
- Commode Pan With Lid Item Code: MS10527Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.29 with VAT Relief
- Replacement Bucket For Upholstered Commode - Dark Wood Item Code: MS26557Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.39 with VAT Relief
- Large Commode / Chemical Toilet Buckets - 20ltr Bucket Only Item Code: MS22177Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.09 with VAT Relief
- The Bewl Self-Propelled Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS22411FREE ShippingThe Bewl Shower Commode ChairThe Bewl Shower Commode Chair boasts a rust-free, all alloy frame with a 25 year limited warranty, a seamless PU seat and back for maximum comfort and safety.The self propelled wheels on the Bewl Shower Commode require little or no maintenance.The Bewl Self Propelled Shower Commode Chair can easily be converted to an attendant propelled shower chair if the client's needs change.Further Details127kg (20 stone) weight limitTwo in one detachable horseshoe seat with solid infill as standard. 7 litre bucket as standardAll alloy lightweight frame with 25 year guarantee features swing away height adjustable footrestsEasy to clean seamless PU seat, arms and back as standard. Padded hinged arm supports for easy transferTwo high quality, 125mm rust proof castors and two 600mm puncture proof tyres as standard. Quick release wheelsAdditional SpecificationWeight: 20.35kgColour: Grey and whiteWidth Between Arms: 46cmHeight Of Arms From Seat: 180cmHeight Of Seat From Floor: 52cmPadded Seat (WxD): 44 - 43cmHeight To Top Of Back From Floor: 94cmOverall Width: 56cm£385.09 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair - Attendant Item Code: MS25207FREE ShippingAquatec Ocean series of shower commode chairs offers a flexible, modular solution for a wide range of clients.Features Soft Seat with removeable Insert Commode Pan & lid Stable, stainless steel frame Individually adjustable seat height: no tools required Machine-washable adjustable backrest with quick-release buckles, can be adjusted to the user Space-saving push bar to enable optimal positioning over the toilet Ergonomic, swing-away armrests can be adjusted to two different height levels Height-adjustable, swing-away and detachable footrests for simple transfer Fold-away, textured footplates with heel loops provide a safe position Specifications Seat Width: 48cm Seat Depth: 45cm Seat height: 47-60cm Total Width: 56cm Total Depth: 90cm Total Height: 94-107cm Length Without Footrest: 70cm Footplate Depth: 15cm Armrest Height: 68-85cm Footrest to seat: 25-49cm Width Between Arms: 46cm Castors: 5" (127mm)£359.19 with VAT Relief
- Upholstered Commode - Beech Item Code: MS22663FREE ShippingThis luxuriously upholstered commode chair has an attractive beech frame with elegant contrasting upholstery. The comfortable padded seat is easily removed to access the concealed simple to clean fibre glass seat. The classic styling and concealed bucket ensures that it will blend into any room where it is required. It is supplied with a lidded bucket with a carrying handle.The fibre glass platform seat offers an easy clean hygienic area for the designed purpose.The supplied bucket locates into the lugs on the underside of the seat, with a plastic stop to ensure the correct location.The bucket slides discreetly into position from the rear.Supplied flat pack for easy home assembly.Box dimensions: 23" x 44" x 5" 60cm x 112cm x 13cm).Size: 18" x 16" x 19" (47cm x 41cm x 50cm) - (W/D/H)Max user weight: 18st. (115kg).Our upholstered commode discretely promotes independent toileting and will beautifully grace any room.Note: This item is supplied flat packed for easy home assembly.£193.29 with VAT Relief
- Carebag - Commode Liner (PK20) Item Code: MS20976Carebag - Commode LinerThe CareBag range of hygenic absorbent bags are the unique combination of an easy-to-close hermetic bag with a GelMax super-absorbent pad inside.Upon contact with fluids and materials, the active principles present in the pad will quickly solidify the conents.Designed and recommended to avoid commode soiling the Commode Liner should be placed over any commode bucket/potty.Once used, the liner can then be hermetically sealed and disposed of in regular wastes (as for diapers).This makes cleaning commodes a much easier process.£21.89 with VAT Relief
- U Shaped Commode Cushion Item Code: MS14997£21.39 with VAT Relief
- Heavy Duty Mobile Commode Chair - Brake Castor Item Code: MS21220Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Standard Adjustable Height Commode (Assembled) - Blue Item Code: MS24694FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesAn adjustable height, metal commode, that can be stacked.It has a black toilet seat over a plastic commode pan.Supplied with a padded, vinyl covered lift off seat and integral back pad.The legs are adjusted with pin clips and is available with either fixed armrests or removable armrests that are simple push-fits.DimensionsSeat Height - 460 - 610mm (18 - 24")Seat Width - 500mm (19½")Seat Depth - 410mm (16")Back Height - TBAArmrest Height - TBAOverall Width - 760 - 910mm (30 - 36")Overall Height - 560mm (22")Overall Depth - 500mm (19½")Width between arms - 490mm (19¼")Footprint: 560 x 500mm (22 x 19½")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 7.5kgMax User Weight - 25 st (160kg)Chassis Type - SteelFlip Up Armrests - NoRemovable Armrests - NoUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesBowl Supplied - YesBowl Capacity - TBAWarranty - TBAManual Supplied -TBAAssembly Required - TBAExpress Delivery Available£53.79 with VAT Relief
- Zenith Extra Wide Commode - Spare Oval Pan Item Code: MS17498Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£16.39 with VAT Relief
- Uppingham Mobile Commode / Shower Chair Item Code: MS23892FREE Shipping
£311.49 with VAT Relief
- Manufactured from peel resistant, plastic coated steel tubing.
- Very robust stylish product is supplied with a comfortable PU cellular moulded gap-fronted seat, backrest, over seat and padded hinged armrests
- The unit features a pushing handle and 4 braked nylon castors (12.5cm diameter) and commode bowl.
- Includes a rota moulded plastic detachable footrest with 2 positions.
- The footrest simply clips tot he frame and is retracted when not in use.
- TransAqua Shower/Commode Chair - Self-propelled- Medium Item Code: MS24444FREE ShippingProduct Version: Self-Propelled - Medium - AssembledBenefits carers and users by preventing the need for additional transfers and the need for separate items of equipment in the shower and toilet. Fold away / arm rests enable side transfers and easier access for carers.The TransAqua Shower/Commode Chair combines durable stainless steel with modular construction. The new TransAqua range of shower chairs offer flexibility for both user and carer. A polished stainless steel frame offers resistance to corrosion and ensures a durable, long lasting finish for extended life. Features - All TransAqua modelsCorrosion resistant polished stainless steel frame HF welded seat Swing away and removable locking armrests Swing away and removable height adjustable footplates Removable seat Wide choice of accessories to suit individual user and carer requirements Braked castors - for added safety when transferring Maximum user weight 190kg (30st) Can be autoclaved on cleaning cycles at 80°C.Transaqua Range Superior Design Features Hygienic Horseshoe Seat Construction. HF welded horseshoe seat is completely sealed against water. Seat fabric contains Biocene, an anti-fungal agent that offers increased levels of hygiene and reduced risk of cross infection. Soft padded seat is easily removable for cleaning and to help maintain hygiene standards. Swing away and removable locking armrests for ease of side transfers allowing the user to move onto the shower chair without the need for manual handling Swing away, removable height adjustable footplates adjustable to suit user requirements and swing clear for easy carer access and hoisting. Anti-tip bars designed to prevent tipping for added safety.Dimensions:Attendant Propelled 457mm (18") Chair Width:Product weight: 16kg (35lb)£1,046.79 with VAT Relief
- Commode Bedside Bariatric - Seat Width 28" Item Code: MS23644FREE ShippingCommode Bedside Bariatric - Seat Width 28"It is often a problem for bariatric users to be seated comfortably.The Bedside Commode has been designed with a number of features that help provide a comfortable seat.Backrest can be adjusted +/- 60mm (2¼") and has curved tubing to ensure comfort for any body shape.It is often a problem for bariatric users to be seated comfortably.The Bedside Commode has been designed with a number of features that help provide a comfortable seat.Backrest can be adjusted +/- 60mm (2¼") and has curved tubing to ensure comfort for any body shape.Height adjustable from 420 to 550mm (16½ to 21½").Having the right height for the user ensures success in getting in and out of the chair.Butterfly armrests mean the body doesn't get squeezed getting into and out of the chair and provide a good grip for sitting and getting up.Easy to clean with the no tools required removable seat pad. High-tech, lightweight tubing to provide the highest strength at the lowest weight.Commode includes a pan as standard.SpecificationsSeat depth 400 to 520mm (15¾ to 20½").Seat height 420 to 550mm (16½ to 21½").Overall width 730mm (28¾") and 830mm (32½").Distance from floor to seat underside 330-480mm (13-19").Distance from floor to bucket underside 210-360mm (8¼-14¼"). Weight 7kg.Aputure of the hole: 276mm by 280mm
- Oval Padded Cover only for Luxury Commode Chair (Blue) Item Code: MS23358£11.79 with VAT Relief
- Shaped Replacement Commode Pan / Potty Item Code: MS13463FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Shaped Replacement Commode Pan / PottyThis replacement pan is "tear shaped" & has a locking lid. DimensionsLength of pan 35cm (13.5") (external)Length of pan 30cm (12") (internal)Width 26cm (10.25") (at widest point external)Width 22cm (8.75") (at widest point internal )Depth 11cm (4.5")Capacity 5 LitresExpress Delivery Available£47.99 with VAT Relief
- Homecraft Ocean Wheeled Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS18262FREE ShippingThis attendant propelled shower and commode chair features a comfortable contoured horseshoe seat for washing and toileting use. The backrest and armrests are padded for comfort and support. Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials, it is durable and easy to clean. The aluminium frame can be easily dismantled, ensuring it is compact and lightweight for transport and storage. Supplied with a commode pan and four braked castors. Specifications: Seat size 410 x 410mm (16 x 16") Seat height 520mm (21") Width between arms 450mm (18") Aperture diameter 160mm (6.1/4") Weight 4.8kg Dismantled Dimensions: 950 x 600 x 240mm (37.1/2 x 23.1/2 x 9.1/2")£445.69 with VAT Relief
- Days Chrome Plated Commode Item Code: MS29482FREE ShippingSturdy chrome plated steel commode for safety and security. Both of the comfortable moulded armrests can be dropped down for side transfers. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The comfy backrest is removable to save space and make the chair more compact for storage. Supplied with removable footrests and a round bowl. Specifications Max User Weight: 189kg (29st) Depth: 57cm (22.5") Overall height: 95cm (34.5") Height floor to arm: 74cm (29.5") Height seat to arm: 22cm (8.5") Seat Depth: 45cm (17.75") Overall width: 52cm (20.5") Seat width: 43cm (17")£167.19 with VAT Relief
- Aston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair - Heavy Duty Item Code: MS27905FREE Shipping
The Aston Shower Commode provides several excellent features including the bright blue PU covers that assist any user with visual impairment and a moulded seat for comfort and warmth. It has flip up armrests and swing out footrests that are quick and easy to remove, making transfers simple and safe. It is suitable for use over most standard size toilets.£483.29 with VAT Relief
- Replacement Toilet Seat For Super Deluxe Commode Chair (MS12003) Item Code: MS14920£13.19 with VAT Relief
- Royale Extra Wide HD Commode Item Code: MS22946FREE ShippingThe frame is polished hardwood and the seat squab and backrest are padded with vinyl upholstery giving the appearance of a normal piece of household furniture.The seat squab is hinged so it is not necessary to remove the seat and store it whilst the commode is being used. The squab slides between the two back legs when in the open position.The inner plastic seat tray can be removed to convert this commode to an ordinary household chair.By removing the cassette, which contains the commode pan, it allows soiled parts to be cleaned away from the bedroom. The lift and seal arrangement of the lid handle seals the contents for easy transportation and allows the chair to return normal use.SpecificationsLength:595mmWidth: 490mmSeat Height: 480mmMax user weight: 160kgAvailable only in Pink.£451.29 with VAT Relief
- Standard Folding Commode Item Code: MS13513FREE ShippingStandard Folding CommodeThis sturdy aluminium commode folds easily for storage or transportation.The frame is height adjustable & will take upto 22 StoneThe seat is soft & lifts upDimensionsSeat Width - 39cm (15.25")Seat Depth - 43cm (17")Seat Height - 46-53cm (18-21")Back Height - 41cm (16")Armrest Height (From Floor) - 67cm (26.25")Armrest Height (From Seat) - 16cm (6.25")Overall Width - 57cm (22.5")Overall Depth - 61cm (24")Overall Height - 92cm (36")Width between arms - 47cm (18.5")Folded Width - 57cm (22.5")Folded Depth - 21cm (8.25")Folded Height - 96cm (38)SpecificationsTotal Weight - 5.5KgsMax User Weight - 127Kgs (22 Stone)Chassis Type - AluminiumFlip Up Armrests - NoRemoveable Armrests - NoUpholstery - VynilPadded Back Rest - NoBowl Supplied - YesBowl Capacity - 5LtHandle On Bowl - YesLid Supplied for Bowl - Yes Warranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - YesAssembly Required - No£87.69 with VAT Relief
- Voyager Folding Commode Seat Item Code: MS11299FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Voyager Folding Commode SeatManufactured from aluminium, this commode is lightweight, non-rusting and folds neatly for storage or transportation. It has a broad, comfortable plastic seat. The back of the frame forms a backrest when in use and a handle when folded. An optional carrying bag is also available.Seat height 450 to 573mm (173/4 to 221/2")Backrest height 265mm (101/2") above seatFootprint at maximum height 520 x 530mm (201/2 x 203/4")Seat size 410 x 425mm (16 x 163/4")Weight 4.8kgExpress Delivery Available£212.69 with VAT Relief
- Mobility And Toileting Alarm Item Code: MS14928Mobility And Toileting AlarmPanic alarm button can be attatched to walking sticks, crutches, walking/toilet frames, shower chairs, wheelchairs etc. Adjustable straps allow the alarm unit and buttons to be fixed in a conveniant position. When button is pressed, a loud siren alerts someone in the vacinity of an emergency. the alarm can also be triggered if the user feels threatened.Dimensions Alarm unitWidth - 4.5cm Height 10.5cm Depth - 3cmButton diameter - 2.5cm - 1.5cm (1 - 1.1/2")Cable - 32cm (12")
- Heavy Duty Mobile Commode Chair Item Code: MS16355FREE ShippingHeavy Duty Mobile Commode ChairFeaturesChromium plated steelDetachable armrestsRemovable moulded polypropylene seatPlastic bowl - removableFlame retardant upholstered over seat and back restPush handle4 brake castors 12.5 cmsOptional Hook on FootrestsSpecificationsSeat Height 55 cm (22")Seat Width 61 cm (24")Seat Dept 53 cm (21")Width 72 cm (28")Height 97.5 cm (38")Depth 67 cm (27")Width Between Arm 61cm (24")Maximum User Weight 318 kgs (700lbs)Note: Replacement casters available please call for more info.£268.39 with VAT Relief
- Deluxe Armchair Style Commode Chair - Tapestry Item Code: MS30638FREE ShippingArmchair Deluxe Commode Chair Discreet potty and contemporary design avoids any embarrassment to the user.Ideal for the living room or bedroom.The frame is polished hardwood and the seat and backrest are padded with vinyl upholstery giving the appearance of household furniture.The seat upholstery is vinyl to allow for easy cleaning and is removable.The inner plastic seat tray can be removed to convert this commode to an ordinary household chair.By removing the cassette, which contains the potty, it allows soiled parts to be cleaned away from the bedroom.The lift and seal arrangement of the lid handle seals the contents for easy transportation and allows the chair to return normal use.This Item Comes Already AssembledSpecificationsLength: 47cmDepth: 51cmHeight to seat: 50cmOverall height: 80cmMax user weight: 190kg.£332.09 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart HD Folding Commode - Replacement Arm Pad (each) Item Code: MS30066Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.69 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Glideabout Wheeled Commode (Spare Potty / Pail) Item Code: MS24856FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£36.79 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section