Items 1-40 of 920
- Combination Trolley Walker Item Code: MS26757FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Ideal for use around the home, this sturdy and hardwearing Combination Trolley Walker, comes complete with removable shelves making it multifunctional.Express Delivery Available£99.95 with VAT Relief
- Trionic Walker Rollator Item Code: MS31497FREE ShippingThis Trionic Rollator Walker is a high quality and reliable walking aid that has been designed to make walking much easier, safe and comfortable for less mobile users.Special Price £854.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,229.95Save: £375.00
- Days Deluxe Lightweight Rollator Item Code: MS21833FREE ShippingThe Days Deluxe Lightweight Rollator boasts a highly attractive, modern design and is made from aluminium to ensure it is exceptionally lightweight whilst also being very strong.Special Price £109.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £159.95Save: £50.00
- Invacare Banjo 4 Wheel Walker Item Code: MS15745FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The new Invacare Banjo boasts height adjustable handles to ensure the best, most comfortable fit for the user.Express Delivery Available£124.95 with VAT Relief
- Cane With Seat Item Code: MS18702Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Cane With Seat is strong yet lightweight and designed for those with limited mobility and elderly people that require assistance when walking.Express Delivery Available£20.95 with VAT Relief
- Wrist Strap for Cane Or Stick Item Code: MS12068Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Thanks to this walking stick strap with its elasticated loop, you need never be parted from your stick. The elasticated loop fits simply around the shaft of the walking stick, keeping the strap securely in place with no chafing or irritation.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3.95Save: £2.00
- Aidapt Lightweight Rollator With Folding Back Rest Item Code: PG30940This Lightweight Aluminium Rollator is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The brakes can be used when walking or can be locked in place, allowing the rollator to be used as a seat aiding with peace of mind that the rollator is secure.
- Trionic Veloped Trek Item Code: MS31502FREE ShippingThe Trionic Veloped Trek Walker rollator has been designed with the more adventurous user in mind, fitted with a versatile seat bag and backpack makes this the ideal companion when exploring the great outdoors.Special Price £1,039.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,495.95Save: £456.00
- Heavy Duty Nitro Rollator Item Code: MS26518FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Boasting an impressive 203 kgs (32 stone) weight limit this Heavy Duty Nitro Rollator by Drive is designed for heavier users and is a highly practical, stylish and attractive walking aid.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £369.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £426.29Save: £56.34
- Rollz Motion Travel Bag Item Code: MS26150FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This stylish and convenient Rollz Motion Travel Bag is designed to protect your Rollz Motion from damage when travelling.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £79.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £97.39Save: £17.44
- Height Adjustable Seat Stick Item Code: MS10773Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Height Adjustable Seat Stick is manufactured of aluminium and plastic making it extremely lightweight to carry and corrosion-resistant.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £33.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £47.95Save: £14.00
- Walking Stick Clip Item Code: MS12069Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Walking Stick Clip enables any walking stick to be balanced on the edge of a table top or work surface, meaning the stick can be conveniently placed close by.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £4.95Save: £2.00
- Drive Rollator Basket Item Code: MS31864Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Designed to affix to most rollators, this Basket For Rollator Walker provides useful storage space for personal effects and larger items.Express Delivery Available£13.39 with VAT Relief
- Economy Steel Tri Walker Item Code: MS24143FREE ShippingThe steel Tri Walker from Aidapt has a sturdy design that is easy to manoeuvre, featuring loop brakes and height adjustable handles, this tri walker includes a bag. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The Tri Walker folds away for easy transport and storage. Ideal aid for people who require additional support when walking Suitable for indoor and outdoor use Includes adjustable handles to suit most users Easy folding for storage and transport Product Dimensions (mm): 820-950x590x630 Net weight (kg): 6.55 Colour: Blue Maximum User Weight (kg): 132 Maximum User Weight (stones): 21£101.66 with VAT Relief
- The Duo Deluxe Rollator and Transit Chair Item Code: PG28352FREE ShippingThe Aidapt Duo Deluxe 2 in 1 Rollator and Transit Chair is a high quality mobility walking aid that is multi-use. This model allows the user to walk with the Rollator and sit down to rest when needed. It has built in footrests allowing it can be used as a transit chair so that the user can be pushed by a carer. Features of the Duo Deluxe 2 in 1 Rollator include ergonomic handles, loop handled brakes with a park setting, built in seat, a padded backrest, a walking stick holder, a handy shopping bag with shoulder strap, easy folding mechanism for storage and transportation. The handle height can be adjusted easily and the built in high visibility reflectors make using the Rollator at night safer.Was:From Special Price £149.95 with VAT Relief£171.59Save:£21.64
- Uniscan Glider Plus Adjustable - 15" Seat Item Code: PG12751FREE ShippingThis paediatric version of the Uniscan Glider Plus Adjustable Rollator features a 381mm (15") high seat and is available in a range of colours, allowing the user to select the ideal walker for themselves.From £244.39 with VAT Relief
- Uniscan Freeway Rollator - Large Item Code: PG12685FREE ShippingUniscan Rollators are made in Britain, this is the tallest Uniscan Freeway Rollator in a range of 4 available sizes and comes with a 584mm (23") high seat, making it the perfect choice for taller users.
- The Rollator Item Code: PG15448FREE Shipping
This Lightweight Aluminium Rollator, finished in a vibrant red or blue colour, features an exceptionally sturdy, lightweight, rustproof, but very strong aluminium frame, to provide longevity making it extremely hard wearing and durable, ideal for everyday use and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.Was:From Special Price £99.95 with VAT Relief£149.95Save:£50.00
- The Gepard Carbon Fibre Rollator - Heavy Duty Item Code: MS33683FREE ShippingThe Mobilex heavy duty Gepard rollator has a frame made of carbon fibre and aluminium, making it one of the lightest rollators on the market today starting from just 6.1Kgs. Although very light, it offers a high degree of stability coupled with extreme ease of movement. The push handles are height-adjustable with an easy to read numerical marking and a simple thumb turn lock. It features a textile seat and padded back strap, and a locking system that stops it reopening once folded. The large 8” smooth-running wheels are equipped with 2 brakes for optimum speed control that are also lockable for parking. The detachable bag has a load capacity of 5Kgs and can also be used as a convenient shopping bag. This heavy duty rollator is tested and approved for a user weight of up to 200kgs, a 50kg increase from the standard version.Special Price £349.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £427.69Save: £77.74
- The Gepard Carbon Fibre Rollator Item Code: PG28915FREE ShippingThis Gepard Carbon Fibre Rollator boasts an exceptionally lightweight frame that is constructed from both carbon fibre and aluminium, meaning it is one of the lightest rollators on the market.Was:From Special Price £349.95 with VAT Relief£426.69Save:£76.74
- Off-Road Rollator Item Code: PG33675FREE ShippingThis exceptionally durable and robust Off-Road Rollator is purpose-built for use outdoors on uneven terrains. It's most at home when travelling on off-road trails, over cobblestones and gravel pathways as its large, soft wheels promote a smooth and comfortable ride.From £376.69 with VAT Relief
- Mobilex Leopard Rollator - Anthracite (55cm Seat Height) Item Code: MS33674FREE ShippingThe Mobilex Leopard has a frame made of aluminium, making it lightweight but also very strong. Although light, it offers a high degree of stability coupled with extreme ease of movement.The push handles are height-adjustable with an easy to read numerical marking and a simple thumb turn lock. It features a textile seat and padded back strap, and a locking system that stops it reopening once folded.The large 8” smooth-running wheels are equipped with 2 brakes for optimum speed control that are also lockable for parking. The detachable bag has a load capacity of 5Kgs and can also be used as a convenient shopping bag. Specifications Overall Width 60cm Overall Length 66cm Overall Weight 7.5Kgs Width Folded 22.5cm Seat Height 55cm Seat Width 49cm Height of Push Handles 66cm – 86cm Max. User Weight 150Kgs Wheels 200mm x 35mm Max. Bag Load 5Kgs£231.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section