- Home Helper Trolley Item Code: MS17729FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Perfect for general use around the home, this hardwearing and versatile Home Helper Trolley has been carefully designed to encourage independence for individuals who suffer from reduced mobility.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £49.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £69.95Save: £20.00
- Household Trolley Item Code: MS29059FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Household Trolley is the ideal companion for those with weak grip and limited strength as it has been designed to help carry items around the home.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £64.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £99.95Save: £35.00
- Cane with Seat Item Code: MS18702Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Purposefully designed for those with limited mobility and elderly users that require assistance when walking, this Walking Cane with Seat combination is exceptionally strong yet lightweight.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £47.94Save: £17.99
- Wrist Strap for Cane Or Stick Item Code: MS12068Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Thanks to this walking stick strap with its elasticated loop, you need never be parted from your stick. The elasticated loop fits simply around the shaft of the walking stick, keeping the strap securely in place with no chafing or irritation.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.49 with VAT ReliefWas: £3.95Save: £2.46
- Combination Trolley Walker - Beige Item Code: MS14502FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Combination Trolley Walker is an ingeniously designed mobility aid that is perfect for use around the home that provides the user with a secure and stable walking aid.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £109.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £139.95Save: £30.00
- Trionic Veloped Trek Item Code: MS31502FREE ShippingThe Trionic Veloped Trek Walker rollator has been designed with the more adventurous user in mind, fitted with a versatile seat bag and backpack makes this the ideal companion when exploring the great outdoors.Special Price £1,039.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,495.95Save: £456.00
- Combination Trolley Walker - White Item Code: MS27099FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Combination Trolley Walker is supplied with a beautiful white frame and trays and boasts an ingenious design making it ideal for use around the home, it has been specially designed to provide a secure and stable walking aid.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £99.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £133.69Save: £33.74
- 3 Wheel Walker Item Code: MS17156FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This dark blue 3 Wheel Walker is a high quality, extremely strong and reliable 3 wheel walker, that features height adjustable handles and very effective, easy to operate, loop handled cable brakes.Express Delivery Available£79.99 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Seat Stick Item Code: MS10773Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Height Adjustable Seat Stick is manufactured of aluminium and plastic making it extremely lightweight to carry and corrosion-resistant.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £57.54Save: £9.60
- NRS Forearm Rollator Item Code: MS35289FREE Shipping
This NRS Forearm Rollator is a strong yet lightweight Rollator that is fitted with forearm supports, making it the ideal choice for those with limited grip strength or upper body dexterity, and provides extra confidence and ease of walking.£213.69 with VAT Relief
- Triple Fold Rollator Item Code: MS35279FREE Shipping
The highly versatile Triple Fold Rollator is a lightweight, 4-wheel Rollator that has been designed to promote confidence and independence when walking and boasts a triple folding design that gives it a compact size, perfect for use when travelling.£99.95 with VAT Relief
- Ossenberg Comfort Grip GANYMED Crutches Item Code: PG36311FREE Shipping
The Ossenberg Comfort Grip Ganymed Crutches feature an incredibly unique and support design that makes them stand out from all other crutches in the market in both eye-catching design and functionality.From £101.69 with VAT Relief
- Coopers Hospital Walking Frame Item Code: MS21310Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This tall Coopers Hospital Walking Frame has been specifically designed for use in hospitals and nursing homes and is used throughout the NHS.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £32.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £40.49Save: £7.54
- Ossenberg Open Cuff Carbon Fibre Folding Comfort Grip Item Code: PG36300FREE Shipping
These Carbon Fibre Comfort Grip Folding Crutches are high-quality crutches that are both incredibly practical and aesthetically pleasing. The carbon fibre construction of these Crutches promotes maximum durability and strength whilst ensuring they remain extremely lightweight.Was:From Special Price £89.95 with VAT Relief£108.59Save:£18.64
- Ossenberg Open Cuff Carbon Fibre Folding Crutches - Soft Grip Item Code: PG36295FREE Shipping
Featuring a truly modern and stylish design, these Carbon Fibre Folding Crutches are exceptionally practical and attractive. Made from carbon fibre, they are also extremely durable yet lightweight and easy to use.Was:From Special Price £79.95 with VAT Relief£99.99Save:£20.04
- Ossenberg Closed Cuff Comfort Grip Double Adjustable Crutches Item Code: PG36260
Available in a wide variety of colours, these Closed Cuff Double Adjustable Crutches are fitted with a comfort grip handle that is designed to spread the weight of the user evenly through to palm which alleviates pressure and impact in the hand and wrist.From £33.79 with VAT Relief
- Ossenberg Closed Cuff Soft Grip Double Adjustable Crutch Item Code: PG36236
This range of Closed Cuff Soft Grip Double Adjustable Crutches are available in 10 different colours, therefore, allowing the user to select the perfect Crutch for their personality and style.From £29.99 with VAT Relief
- Ossenberg Open Cuff Comfort Grip Adjustable Crutches Item Code: PG36221
The Flexyfoot Comfort Grip Open Cuff Crutches are available in a variety of colours and supplied in either singles or pairs depending on the user's needs.From £24.59 with VAT Relief
- Ossenberg Soft Grip Double Adjustable Junior Crutches Item Code: PG36179
These Ossenberg Soft Grip Double Adjustable Junior Crutches have been specially designed to provide children with maximum levels of comfort, support and safety.Was:From Special Price £22.95 with VAT Relief£27.95Save:£5.00
- Ossenberg Soft Grip Double Adjustable Kids Crutches Item Code: PG36174
The Ossenberg Soft Grip Double Adjustable Kids Crutches have been carefully constructed to promote maximum comfort, support and safety for Children.From £21.58 with VAT Relief
- Ossenberg Arthritic Grip Handle Walking Sticks Item Code: PG36135
The Ossenberg Arthritic Grip Handle Walking Stick is a highly supportive and functional mobility aid that is the ideal choice for those people with arthritic hands, limited dexterity and painful grip issues.From £23.99 with VAT Relief
- Indie Traveller Rollator Item Code: MS36169FREE Shipping
The Indie Traveller Folding Rollator is incredibly durable and lightweight and features a modern and stylish aluminium frame. Suitable for most users, the handles are height adjustable through a large range.Special Price £244.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £376.69Save: £131.74
- INDIE Explorer Folding Rollator Item Code: MS36167FREE Shipping
The luxury, lightweight Indie Explorer Folding Rollator features a truly stylish and modern design. As standard, this Rollator is supplied with a large, detachable shopping bag that is ideal for carrying both everyday essentials and shopping.Special Price £259.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £390.09Save: £130.14
- Saljol Page Indoor Rollator Item Code: PG36091FREE Shipping
The highly versatile Saljol Page Indoor Rollator is an incredibly stable and lightweight rollator that can be used to enable a user to easily manoeuvre around the home whilst walking or seated or as a mobile handrail.Was:From Special Price £639.95 with VAT Relief£720.49Save:£80.54
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section