Items 1-40 of 1022
- Trionic Walker Rollator Item Code: MS31497FREE ShippingThis Trionic Rollator Walker is a high quality and reliable walking aid that has been designed to make walking much easier, safe and comfortable for less mobile users.Special Price £774.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £970.09Save: £195.14
- Walking Stick Seat Item Code: MS23119Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This exceptionally lightweight yet strong Walking Stick Seat offers real value for money. The stick seat features a curved handle that is foam padded to provide the user with the utmost comfort and a folding seat built into the frame.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £15.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £22.89Save: £6.94
- Invacare Banjo 4 Wheel Walker Item Code: MS15745FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The new Invacare Banjo boasts height adjustable handles to ensure the best, most comfortable fit for the user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £72.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £89.95Save: £17.00
- Ergonomic Walking Stick Item Code: MS19759Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Right Handed Ergonomic Walking Stick is fitted with an ergonomically shaped handle the stick is ideal for those with painful or arthritic hands.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £6.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £9.95Save: £3.00
- Walking Stick Strap Item Code: MS12068Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Thanks to this walking stick strap with its elasticated loop, you need never be parted from your stick. The elasticated loop fits simply around the shaft of the walking stick, keeping the strap securely in place with no chafing or irritation.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3.95Save: £2.00
- Trionic Veloped Trek Item Code: MS31502FREE ShippingThe Trionic Veloped Trek Walker rollator has been designed with the more adventurous user in mind, fitted with a versatile seat bag and backpack makes this the ideal companion when exploring the great outdoors.Special Price £959.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,173.09Save: £213.14
- Heavy Duty Nitro Rollator Item Code: MS26518FREE ShippingBoasting an impressive 203 kgs (32 stone) weight limit this Heavy Duty Nitro Rollator by Drive is designed for heavier users and is a highly practical, stylish and attractive walking aid.Special Price £275.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £386.09Save: £110.14
- Walking Stick Clip Item Code: MS12069Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Walking Stick Clip enables any walking stick to be balanced on the edge of a table top or work surface, meaning the stick can be conveniently placed close by.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £4.95Save: £2.00
- Forearm Rollator Walker - Red Item Code: MS32811FREE ShippingThis lightweight Forearm Rollator Walker features an exceptionally durable aluminium frame and is the perfect mobility aid for those users with reduced dexterity or limited grip strength.Special Price £199.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £249.95Save: £50.00
- Height Adjustable Kitchen Trolley Item Code: MS33088FREE ShippingRepresenting real value for money, this Height Adjustable Kitchen Trolley features a strong and durable frame with two unique patented clip on and off trays that can be easily cleaned, recycled and reissued.£44.95 with VAT Relief
- Ultra Lightweight Compact Rollator Item Code: PG21240This excellent Ultra Lightweight Compact Rollator is incredibly sturdy and robust offering outstanding support for disabled or elderly individuals. With its exceptionally lightweight frame, it will give users the confidence and independence to get out and about safety. Perfect for everyday use, a stylish solution for those who require additional support when walking. For user convenience, it comes with and a handy shopping bag; it is also easy to fold, store and transport. The carefully designed handles are ideal for individuals who have a weak grip or reduced dexterity while the reliable cable brakes ensure the highest levels of safety. The handles are adjustable making this item easy to personalise suiting individual requirements. Available in Red, Blue & Silver Features Compact size Adjustable handles Easy to use Adjustable back support Padded seat Adjustable seat height Specifications Overall dimensions open: H 106.5 x W 62.25 x D 69.75cm (42 x 25 x 27") Overall dimensions folded: H 106.5 x W 58.5 x D 22.75cm (42 x23 x 9") Adjustable handle height: 80.5-89.5cm (31.7-35.2") Adjustable seat height: 52-57cm (20.5-22.4") Width between handles: 48.75cm (19.2") Seat width: 35cm (13.8") Seat depth: 32cm (12.6") Weight: 7.48kg (16.5lbs) Max user weight: 113kg (18 stone)
- Mobility Smart Narrow Zimmer Frame - Medium (With Wheels) Item Code: MS21300£38.99 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart Narrow Zimmer Frame - Large (With Wheels) Item Code: MS21301£39.99 with VAT Relief
- Duo Deluxe Rollator and Transit Chair Item Code: PG28354FREE ShippingThe Aidapt Duo Deluxe 2 in 1 Rollator and Transit Chair is a high-quality mobility walking aid that is multi-use. This model allows the user to walk with the Rollator and sit down to rest when needed. It has built in footrests allowing it can be used as a transit chair so that the user can be pushed by a carer. Features of the Duo Deluxe 2 in 1 Rollator include ergonomic handles, loop handled brakes with a park setting, built in seat, a padded backrest, a walking stick holder, a handy shopping bag with shoulder strap, easy folding mechanism for storage and transportation. The handle height can be adjusted easily and the built in high visibility reflectors make using the Rollator at night safer. Specifacations Depth: 98cm Height: 84 - 97cm Width: 62cm Weight: 8.8kg Castor Size: 20cm Maximum User Weight: 120kg (19st) Seat Depth: 32cm Seat Height: 57cm Seat Width: 43cmFrom £161.19 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja 5G Rollator Item Code: PG32870FREE ShippingThe all-new Topro Troja 5G Rollator is manufactured by Topro, a company with an unrivalled reputation for creating modern, stylish rollators that are built to the highest quality and combines practicality, comfort and user safety.Was:From Special Price £279.95 with VAT Relief£399.95Save:£120.00
- Topro Pegasus Carbon Fibre Rollator Item Code: PG32872FREE ShippingThe Topro Pegasus Carbon Fibre Rollator is produced to the highest standards to promote safety and durability and is one of the lightest Rollators available on the market today, weighing just 6.1 kgs (13.5 lbs).From £499.95 with VAT Relief
- Troja Olympos All Terrain Rollator Item Code: PG32864FREE ShippingThe Topro Olympos All Terrain Rollator is a premium rollator created by Topro, a Norwegian company with an unrivalled reputation for creating innovative rollators that are manufactured to the highest standards.From £399.95 with VAT Relief
- Lets Fly Rollator Item Code: PG27782FREE ShippingThe Lets Fly Rollator is the perfect travel companion as it is made from cast aluminium that promotes durability and strength whilst also ensuring it remains incredibly lightweight and portable.Was:From Special Price £329.95 with VAT Relief£393.29Save:£63.34
- Lets Move Rollator - Grey Item Code: MS32881FREE ShippingThis Lets Move Rollator is a truly innovative, practical and stylish mobility aid that is made from incredibly sturdy aluminium to ensure maximum durability and strength.Special Price £234.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £299.95Save: £65.00
- Topro Troja Classic Rollator Item Code: PG12296FREE ShippingThe Topro Troja Classic Rollator is manufactured by Topro, a Norwegian company with an unrivalled reputation for creating mobility aids that are produced to the highest standards to ensure ultimate comfort and safety whilst also boasting elegant and modern designs.Was:From Special Price £219.95 with VAT Relief£264.99Save:£45.04
- Days Lightweight Rollator - Small Item Code: PG27327This is the small sized Lightweight Rollator from the Days 100 series of Rollators. The Days Lightweight Rollator represents exceptional value for money and weighs a mere 7 kgs (15.5 lbs) making it perfect for elderly and frail users.
- Flexyfoot Carbon Fibre Comfy Grip Folding Crutches Item Code: PG32458FREE ShippingThese Flexyfoot Folding Crutches boast a modern, sleek design that is aesthetically pleasing and they are made from carbon fibre to ensure they are exceptionally strong yet lightweight.Was:From Special Price £79.95 with VAT Relief£84.95Save:£5.00
- Flexyfoot Carbon Fibre Folding Crutches Item Code: PG32472FREE ShippingOffering real value for money these Flexyfoot Carbon Fibre Folding Crutches boast a carbon fibre construction that makes them exceptionally durable and robust while also being lightweight.Was:From Special Price £71.95 with VAT Relief£74.95Save:£3.00
- Flexyfoot Comfy Grip Open Cuff Crutches Item Code: PG29129These Flexyfoot Comfy Grip Open Cuff Crutches are fitted with anatomically designed, soft grip handle that helps to spread the user's weight is evenly spread across the entire palm of each hand.Was:From Special Price £23.95 with VAT Relief£24.95Save:£1.00
- Flexyfoot Open Cuff Crutches Item Code: PG32418These Flexyfoot Open Cuff Crutches represent exceptional value for money and have been designed to provide unwavering support and assistance to all users with limited mobility or recovering from injury.Was:From Special Price £21.95 with VAT Relief£29.95Save:£8.00
- Flexyfoot Derby Handle Folding Walking Stick Item Code: PG32414This Flexyfoot Derby Handle Folding Walking Stick is stylishly finished and comes with a comfortably shaped handle, this fold up walking stick boasts a strong premium grade aluminium shaft that folds quickly into three sections, for compact and convenient transportation.
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Folding Walking Stick Item Code: PG32406This Flexyfoot Folding Walking Stick represents exceptional value for money and is a functional and attractive stick that has been specially designed for people that require additional support and balance when walking.
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Item Code: PG32402This Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick is a truly versatile walking aid that has been specially designed to provide unrivalled levels of support and balance to those with limited mobility.Was:From Special Price £18.95 with VAT Relief£24.95Save:£6.00
- Flexyfoot Oval Handle Folding Walking Stick Item Code: PG28537This Flexyfoot Folding Walking Stick is available in four different colours and boasts an elegant, stylish and contemporary design making it ideal for those users with limited hand strength or dexterity as well as those with poor leg strength.
- Flexyfoot Oval Handle Telescopic Walking Stick Item Code: PG28533The Flexyfoot Oval Handle Telescopic Walking Stick features an extremely modern, stylish and contemporary design and is the ideal choice for those users that like to get out and about.Was:From Special Price £22.95 with VAT Relief£24.95Save:£2.00
- Flexyfoot Double Adjustable Comfy Grip Crutches Item Code: PG28548These Flexyfoot Double Adjustable Crutches are the ideal choice for those with limited mobility or people that are recovering from injury as they have been specially designed to provide exceptional support and assistance.Was:From Special Price £29.95 with VAT Relief£34.95Save:£5.00
- Flexyfoot Double Adjustable Crutches Item Code: PG28541These Flexyfoot Double Adjustable Crutches are supplied either singularly or as a pair and available in four different colours. The Crutches and are fully adjustable both in height and the forearm to allow for a fully unique, tailored fit.Was:From Special Price £26.95 with VAT Relief£29.95Save:£3.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section