Mobility Smart Returns Information & Terms
If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 0345 868 8612 to request cancellation. We try to dispatch things very quickly so if you need to cancel your order please do so as soon as possible!
Please note: once we have despatched an item(s) to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns process comes into effect with their respective charges.
Returning Online Products
We hope you're happy with every purchase you make with us, but if this isn’t the case we hope to make the returns process as simple as possible. You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- We will not refund you any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery offered by us.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, Mobility Smart reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- We're happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if you’ve used or installed it we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations give us the right to reduce the amount of refund that you receive, in the event that non faulty items being returned are damaged or used in any way. The amount which we might reduce your refund by will be dependent on the decrease in value of your use of the item. You should note that should your use mean that your items cannot be resold, this reduction may be 100%.
If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge a fee to repackage the product(s).
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are Made To Order, have been specially adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect. For incontinence products a refund can only be granted if you haven't opened the outer packaging/wrapping.
Showroom Returns Policy
Items returned to the showroom within 14 days are eligible for a credit note or exchange to the value of the order.
- The item(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- If the item(s) are not returned in their original condition, we reserve the right to charge for repair/restocking fee.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing, then we reserve the right to charge a fee to repackage the item(s).
Engineered Collection Policy
Where goods need to be dismantled to enable return we can arrange to send a mobility technician to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
If this service is needed, please notify us by phone or in writing within 14 days of the product being delivered.
When ordering this service we will confirm beforehand the costs you will have to pay.
If your product(s) were delivered by Standard Delivery and you wish to return them via courier you will incur a minimum collection charge of £19.99, but this may vary depending on the item size & location of the product.
If you wish to change a product, please arrange a return and place a new order for the desired product.
Your legal responsibility
You have a legal responsibility to keep the items in reasonable condition and in your possession until they are returned to us. This includes, for example, keeping any hygiene seals and clear plastic wrappings in place.