- Washable Chair Pad - Brown Item Code: MS35435Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This highly versatile, brown coloured Washable Chair Pad represents exceptional value for money and is suitable for use anywhere, at home, in the car or on a wheelchair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £6.59Save: £1.64
- Washable Chair Pad Item Code: MS30969Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This highly versatile, Blue coloured Washable Chair Pad represents exceptional value for money and is suitable for use anywhere, at home, in the car or on a wheelchair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £6.59Save: £1.64
- Incontinence Wipes - Pack of 25 Item Code: MS30980Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Incontinence Wipes provide fast, effective and gentle cleansing with added benefits of deodorising, moisturising, barrier and antibacterial protection.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.45 with VAT ReliefWas: £2.69Save: £0.24
- Washable Community Bed Pad Item Code: MS30862Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Washable Community Bed Pad with compact soaker layers provides fast and efficient absorbency and represents superior value for money.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £5.45 Inc VAT at 0% RateWas: £9.95Save: £4.50
- Economy Disposable Bed Pads - 60cm x 60cm - Pack of 25 Item Code: MS27373Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These Disposable Bed Pads measure 60cm x 60cm (23.5" x 23.5") and have an absorbency capacity of 600ml (20.25 fl oz).Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £11.58Save: £3.63
- Absorbent Seat Pad Item Code: MS17418Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This blue coloured Absorbent Seat Pad is the ideal Incontinence Seat Pad that is perfect for protecting a chair, wheelchair seat or car seat.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £6.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £9.29Save: £2.34
- Disposable Bed Pads 60cm x 90cm - Pack of 25 Item Code: MS30899Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Disposable Bed Pads offer maximum discretion and protection at a highly cost effective price.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £13.95 Inc VAT at 0% RateWas: £17.32Save: £3.37
- Washable Community Bed Pad with Tucks Item Code: MS30878Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Washable Community Bed Pad with Tucks offers real value for money and is perfect for use within all home and care environments.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £6.95 Inc VAT at 0% RateWas: £10.95Save: £4.00
- Disposable Bed Pads 40cm x 60cm - Pack of 25 Item Code: MS30902Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These Disposable Bed Pads measure 40cm x 60cm (15.75" x 23.5") in size and offer a maximum absorbency of up to 700ml (25 fl oz).Express Delivery Available£11.89 with VAT Relief
- Disposable Bed Pads 60cm x 90cm - Case of 100 Item Code: MS30900Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These Bed Pads offer an alternative to body worn incontinence products, however they can be used in conjunction with incontinence pads or pants, to provide the user with added security and peace of mind.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £64.16Save: £38.21
- Community Bed Pad with Tucks Item Code: MS26752Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Community Bed Pad with TucksDesigned with the value conscious in mind, this bed pad will ensure fast washing and drying thus helping to reduce utility costs. Nevertheless, the Community bed pad has great longevity. Highly absorbent and has a one-way stay dry surface that promotes healthy skin, offering the user brilliant security against incontinence. Resistant to stains, this bed pad can be washed over 300 times eliminating the need for draw sheets and disposables. Supplied with tuck in flaps to go underneath the mattress to hold the pad in place without draw sheets.SpecificationsAbsorbs approximately up to 2.0 litresWashable up to 95°CTumble dry on a medium heat settingWash once before useExpress Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Greeny Disposable Bed Pad Item Code: PG35978
These Greeny Disposable Bed Pads boast a 5-ply paper pulp top layer and are designed for moderate to high absorbency needs, they are also ideal for surface protection requirements and help keep moisture away from the skin.From £12.79 with VAT Relief
- Male Urine Bottle with Glow-In-The-Dark Lid Item Code: MS35972Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Male Urine Bottle is made from exceptionally durable yet lightweight plastic and comes fitted with a glow-in-the-dark lid to provide visibility at night time.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3.99Save: £1.04
- Tena Slip Super - Medium (PK30) Item Code: MS35007Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesFor those who require or prefer an all-in-one product, TENA Slip is eay to fit and offers increased absorption and leakage security in three levels and sizes to meet individual requirements. With new FeelDry, TENA Slip provides outstanding dryness and leakage security, meaning improved skin health and better care.Type, Absorbtion & Hip SizePlus (Medium) - 1400-2200ml - Hip Size 70-110cmPlus (Large) - 1400-2200ml - Hip Size 100-150cmSuper (Medium) - 1700-2900ml - Hip Size 70-110cmSuper (Large) - 1700-2900ml - Hip Size 100-150cmMaxi (Medium) - 2100-3900ml - Hip Size 70-110cmMaxi (Large) - 2100-3900ml - Hip Size 100-150cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £11.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £27.74Save: £15.79
- Clinell Antimicrobial Hand Wipes – Pack 30 wipes Item Code: MS34832Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
These antimicrobial hand wipes are an effective and convenient way to clean and protect your handsExpress Delivery Available£2.49 with VAT Relief
- Clinell Antimicrobial Hand Wipes – Pack 8 wipes Item Code: MS34831Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
These antimicrobial hand wipes are an effective and convenient way to clean and protect your handsExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £0.79 with VAT ReliefWas: £1.49Save: £0.70
- Disposable Bed Pads - 60cms x 90cms Item Code: MS30799Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This pack of 25 Disposable Bed Pads represents real value for money and has been designed for both male and female users.Express Delivery Available£12.79 with VAT Relief
- Tena Pants Plus - Small Item Code: MS20595Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
TENA Pants Plus are specially designed to look and fit like regular underwear, providing discretion and comfort for the user. These pants come in small size and are sold in packs of 14.Express Delivery Available£15.59 Inc VAT at 0% Rate
- Vida Waterproof PVC Pants Item Code: PG23704Vida is the NEW brand for incontinence products. Our plastic waterproof pull up pants are soft and comfortable.They include a pouch pocket to insert a disposable or washable pad if required.They are machine washable.Sold in Single Units.SizesSmall (32-36")Medium (38-42")Large (44-48")XLarge (50-54")XXLarge (56-58")From £20.29 with VAT Relief
- TENA Men Absorbent Protector Item Code: PG30282Thin and secure protector with light absorbency control for security against drips and smaller leaks. Specially engineered for a man's body. Soft side elastic creating a snug and secure fit and a cup shape making the protector comfortable to wear. Secure absorption zone that locks in leaks effectively, Secure absorption zone that keeps you dry and protects against leaks thanks to the ultra absorbent core made of polymers that instantly lock in liquid. Odour control, Helps to prevent unwanted smells, Adhesive fixation strip. Holds the protector in place so it fits securely and discreetly in your underwear.Individually wrapped, Masculine coloured design enables discreet carrying and disposal. Dermatologically tested, Material that is kind on the skin. Specifications Level 1 12 pack Level 2 10 packFrom £3.00 with VAT Relief
- Tena Fix Pants Item Code: PG28958Tena Fix Pants are a particular brand of incontinence pant made for those with moderate to severe bladder weakness. They offer safe protection. They include a special elastic waistband and leg cuffs that produce a tight fit and stop spills. The material of the pants is comfortable against the skin and soft and breathable, and the absorbent core keeps away moisture to keep skin dry and feeling clean. They are simple to put on and take off because they are made to be worn exactly like conventional underwear. The pants are a terrific solution for people who wish to keep their independence and dignity because they are unobtrusive and have a low-profile design that resembles regular underwear. Features and Benefits Unique elastic waistband and leg cuffs for a secure fit that helps prevent leaks and spills Soft and breathable material that feels comfortable against the skin Absorbent core locks away moisture to keep skin dry and feeling fresh Low-profile design that looks similar to regular underwear Available in different sizes to fit a range of body types Specifications Small: 600 - 750mm Medium: 700 - 900mm Large: 850 - 1100mm Extra extra large: 1100 - 1400mm Colour: Yellow Latex Free Pack Size: 5 Quantity: 1Was:From Special Price £4.59 with VAT Relief£5.59Save:£1.00
- Lille Ganmill Stretch Pants Item Code: PG29040The Ganmill Range is designed to hold the pad closely against the body ensuring optimum performance of the pad. The product structure guarantees optimal anti leakage security, allowing more freedom for movement while also minimizing the risk of skin irritation. Ganmill Fix mesh pants and Ganmill Panty are especially designed to hold Suprem Light, PE backed Classic Pad and Suprem Form shaped pads securely and comfortably. Washable in a washing bag at 60oC, with gentle drying. Product life expectancy: approx. 20 to 30 washes.All of the Ganmill products are latex free. Sold in 5 packsWas:From Special Price £3.49 Inc VAT at 0% Rate£3.53Save:£0.04
- Martex Superior Washable Bed Pads Item Code: PG22562Anyone who needs extra bed protection may consider the Martex Superior Washable Bed Pads as a good and sensible option. Due to the high-quality, absorbent materials utilised to create them, these pads may successfully shield your bedding and furnishings from messes, mishaps, and incontinence. The pads are three-layered, with a pleasant, soft top layer, a middle layer that wicks away moisture, and a waterproof barrier layer to shield your bedding and furniture. Since the pads are machine washable and dryable, maintaining them and keeping them clean and fresh in between uses is easy. The edge of these pads has tucks to help keep them in place while being used. To accommodate various bed sizes, they are available in a range of sizes. Features and Benefits Made of high-quality, absorbent materials that can effectively protect your bedding from spills, accidents, and incontinence. Consist of a soft and comfortable top layer, a moisture-wicking middle layer, and a waterproof barrier Easy to maintain by washing machine and dryer, which ensures that the pads stay fresh and clean after each use Designed with tucks to help keep the pads in place during use Reusable and long-lasting, making it a cost-effective solution compared to disposable pads Specifications Available in pink only Absorbency: 2 litres With TucksFrom £29.39 with VAT Relief
- ID Form Expert Item Code: PG27770ID Form Expert incontinence pads are designed to provide protection against leaks and spills of urine and other bodily fluids. These pads are made with a soft and absorbent material that quickly wicks away moisture, keeping the skin dry and comfortable. They are also anatomically shaped to fit the body's natural contours and can be worn discreetly under clothing. The pads feature a waterproof backing to help prevent leakage and are available in a range of sizes to accommodate different absorbency needs. They are ideal for individuals who suffer from incontinence or who have mobility issues that make it difficult to use the bathroom. Features and Benefits The pads are made with a soft, comfortable material that absorbs moisture quickly and effectively The pads are shaped to fit the body's natural contours, making them more comfortable to wear The pads have a waterproof backing to help prevent leakage, ensuring that you stay dry and protected against spills and leaks The pads are available in a range of sizes to accommodate different absorbency needsFrom £8.33 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section