Chairs & Seating Aids
Items 1-40 of 170
- Economy High Back Chair with Wings Item Code: MS32748FREE ShippingThis Economy High Back Chair offers real value for money and comes supplied with padded Wings that offer optimum levels of comfort and support for the upper body.Special Price £154.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £219.95Save: £65.00
- Mobility Smart Basic Over Bed/Chair Table - Static Item Code: MS18049Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Over Bed/Chair TableFeaturesGreat value wheeled and divan style Overbed table.Height adjustable and can be tilted up to 45°.Constructed with a powder coated steel frame.Comes flat packed for easy assembly.SpecificationsWheeled Adjustable Height: 520-820mm (20-32")Divan Table Height: 560-840mm (22-33")Table top 54 x 40 x53-82cm.Maximum tilt 45 degrees.Safety Advice: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.Note: The Static version has two rear wheels & no front wheels, the wheeled version has four wheelsExpress Delivery Available£38.09 with VAT Relief
- Jubilee Fireside Chair - Sage Item Code: MS14076FREE ShippingThe Jubilee Fireside Chair is available in three elegant colours with this being the Sage coloured version, the Jubilee is manufactured in the UK and represents high quality craftsmanship.Special Price £324.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £409.95Save: £85.00
- Lars Single Motor Rise and Reline Chair Item Code: PG18563FREE ShippingThis Lars Rise and Recline Chair features a single motor mechanism and is upholstered in modern and luxurious leather to provide a stylish addition to any decor.Was:From Special Price £639.95 with VAT Relief£795.95Save:£156.00
- Sandfield Dual Motor Riser Recliner Item Code: PG32570FREE ShippingThe Sandfield Dual Motor Riser Recliner Chair is available in 5 different colours and has been designed to provide the user with extreme levels of comfort.Was:From Special Price £579.95 with VAT Relief£895.95Save:£316.00
- Single Motor Riser Recliner - Suedette Item Code: PG32575FREE ShippingDesigned to promote maximum user comfort at an affordable price, the Single Motor Riser Recliner features a well padded seat and backrest and is upholstered in a soft, suedette material.Was:From Special Price £379.95 with VAT Relief£595.95Save:£216.00
- Single Motor Riser Recliner - Microfibre Item Code: MS32581FREE ShippingUpholstered in an extremely soft microfibre fabric this Single Motor Riser Recliner is designed to provide the user with supreme levels of comfort at all times.Was:From Special Price £379.95 with VAT Relief£595.95Save:£216.00
- Single Motor Riser Recliner Item Code: PG32582FREE ShippingThis Single Motor Riser Recliner chair represents exceptional value for money and is available in a variety of 3 elegant colours to make it a stylish addition to any living room.Was:From Special Price £389.95 with VAT Relief£595.95Save:£206.00
- Dual Motor Leather Riser Recliner Item Code: PG32613FREE ShippingThis modern and stylish Rise and Recline chair is upholstered in luxurious leather and is available in 3 elegant colours to allow it to blend in with any decor and make a great addition to a living room.From £999.99 with VAT Relief
- Collinson Dual Motor Riser Recliner Item Code: PG32609FREE ShippingRepresenting exceptional value for money, this Collinson Dual Motor Riser Recliner is available in three colours and features a modern and stylish design to allow it to easily blend in with the decor of the house.From £427.69 with VAT Relief
- Monmouth Single Motor Riser Recliner Item Code: PG32606FREE ShippingOffering real value for money, this Monmouth Single Motor Riser Recliner features a modern and stylish design and is available in three different colours thus allowing the user to find the perfect one to match within the home decor.From £376.69 with VAT Relief
- Ecclesfield Rise & Recline Chair - PU Upholstery Item Code: PG32567FREE ShippingUpholstered in a wipe-clean PU fabric that promotes optimum hygiene, making this elegant Ecclesfield Single Motor Chair perfect for use within all home and care environments, highly versatile it is also available in a range of 3 stylish colours.Was:From Special Price £479.95 with VAT Relief£695.95Save:£216.00
- Ecclesfield Rise & Recline Chair Item Code: PG32562FREE ShippingThe Ecclesfield Single Motor Chair features both rise and recline functions thus allowing it to raise the user up to an almost standing position, ideal for those with limited mobility and also provide a comfortable reclining position for when you need to take the weight off your feet and watch TV.Was:From Special Price £479.95 with VAT Relief£695.95Save:£216.00
- Walmesley Dual Motor Rise & Recline Chair Item Code: PG32557FREE ShippingUpholstered in exquisite Chenille fabric, this Walmesley Dual Motor Rise and Recline Chair boasts an elegant and stylish design and it the perfect choice for anyone that struggles to stand from a seated position.Was:From Special Price £529.95 with VAT Relief£795.95Save:£266.00
- Lars Dual Motor Rise and Recline Chair Item Code: PG24679FREE ShippingThe Lars Dual Motor Rise and Recline Chair is upholstered in luxurious, modern leather and features an extremely stylish design making it perfect for use in any room around the home.Was:From Special Price £749.95 with VAT Relief£895.95Save:£146.00
- Chicago Rise and Recline Chair - PVC Fabric Item Code: PG15608FREE ShippingThe Chicago Rise and Recline Chair is available in two colours and boasts a PVC upholstery that has passed the Anti-Microbial ASTM G-21-96 and Crib 5 standards, making it suitable for use in all Nursing, Care and Residential Homes.From £878.59 with VAT Relief
- Memphis Dual Motor Riser Recliner Item Code: PG27126FREE ShippingThe Memphis Dual Motor Riser Recliner is a highly affordable yet luxurious Rise and Recline Chair that is perfect for those users that have difficulty when rising up to a standing position from a seated position.From £999.00 with VAT Relief
- Memphis Petite Dual Motor Riser Recliner Item Code: PG23860FREE ShippingThe Memphis Petite Dual Motor Riser Recliner is the perfect choice for those users suffering from arthritis or those with limited leg strength as it is designed to tilt the user up to their feet to a standing position.From £864.29 with VAT Relief
- Walmesley Dual Motor Rise & Recliner Chair - PU Item Code: PG32554FREE ShippingThis Walmesley Dual Motor Rise and Recline Chair is upholstered in a soft PU fabric to ensure extreme user comfort, it can also be easily wiped clean to promote maximum hygiene levels.Was:From Special Price £529.95 with VAT Relief£795.95Save:£266.00
- Pride Wendover Riser Recliner Item Code: PG30533FREE ShippingThe Pride Wendover Riser Recliner is a compact and luxurious dual-motor liftchair that can be easily positioned to fit perfectly within any living environments.Was:From Special Price £559.95 with VAT Relief£995.00Save:£435.05
- Pride LC101 Riser Recliner Item Code: PG30512FREE ShippingThe Pride LC101 Single Motor Riser Recliner is ideal for the elderly or those with restricted leg strength and will tilt the user all the way onto their feet in a gentle manner.Was:From Special Price £479.95 with VAT Relief£725.00Save:£245.05
- Jackson Tilt In Space Riser Recliner Item Code: MS32593FREE ShippingThe Jackson Tilt In Space Chair is a truly elegant, sophisticated recliner chair that will fit perfectly in any living area, it exudes class and style and features exclusive wooden knuckle arms which are complemented by a sweeping curved outer arm.£1,095.95 with VAT Relief
- Parkinson Tilt In Space Riser Recliner Item Code: PG30532FREE ShippingThe Parkinson Tilt In Space Chair is the perfect choice for those that are looking for a modern and stylish chair that offers ultimate relaxation and comfort. Its uniquely designed armrests are shaped to add a clean look and finish.Special Price £1,095.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,295.95Save: £200.00
- Morton Tilt In Space Riser Recliner Item Code: PG32592FREE ShippingThis luxurious Morton Tilt In Space lift chair is a British made Rise and Recline Chair that has been manufactured to the highest standards. Highly versatile, this chair is available with either a single motor or dual motors, it also comes in a variety of colours and upholstery.Special Price £1,095.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,295.95Save: £200.00
- Pressure Relieving Riser Recliner Chair Item Code: MS31158FREE ShippingThis uniquely designed Pressure Relieving Riser Recliner Chair is ideal for use in any clinical or care environment and is fitted with genuine Dartex® PU fabric to ensure extreme levels of comfort.Special Price £1,395.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,795.95Save: £400.00
- Mobile Care Chair Item Code: MS31028FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Mobile Care Chair is designed to provide ultimate comfort for the user thanks to its high quality OKIN dual motors. The dual motors enable the leg rest to be elevated, or lowered, and the backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £649.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £999.95Save: £350.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section