Beds & Bed Aids
Items 1-40 of 451
- Economy Divan Overbed Table Item Code: MS22959Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Economy Divan Overbed Table represents exceptional value for money, highly versatile the large table top is perfect for meals, reading or other hobbies.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £27.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £33.39Save: £5.44Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Economy Overbed Table Item Code: MS22960Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Highly versatile the Economy Overbed Table features a split legged base that fits easily around furniture, allowing for use with a bed, chair or wheelchair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £29.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £44.79Save: £14.84Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Bed Mate Bed Table Item Code: MS17057Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bed Mate Bed Table This portable table is ideal for eating, reading or doing crafts and hobbies whilst in bed. It is lightweight but has a sturdy design. It can be adjusted to different angles and the table top has a lip to prevent items from sliding off. It is ideal for those who are confined to bed for long periods. Features Ideal for those confined to bed for long periods. Ideal for eating, reading or doing crafts and hobbies. Can be adjusted to different angles to suit most users. Lip on the table top to stop items rolling off. Lightweight and portable. Specifications Clearance required under bed (mm): 60 Colour: White Depth (mm): 390 Folded Dimensions (mm): 515x400x50(340) Height (mm): 340 Height of Tube with Wheels: 320 Net weight (kg): 1.675 Number of Height Settings: 0 Overall Depth (mm): 390 Overall Height (mm): 340 Overall Width (Folded) (mm): 520 Overall Width (mm): 520 Product Dimensions (mm): 340x520x390 Width (mm): 520Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.25 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.19Save: £1.94Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Medley Ergo Hospital Bed Item Code: MS24869FREE ShippingMedley Ergo: cost effective patient care The Medley Ergo range from Invacare offers the perfect balance between budget, functionality and quality requirements. The fours sectionedprofiling mattress support allows for a range of height combinations, providing an ideal position for the carer and comfort for the client. The newly optimised mattress platform sections reduce shear and friction when the bed is being adjusted and prevents the client from sliding downwards.Optimised dimensions of the mattress platform The mattress platform sections boast optimal dimensions designed in accordance with anthroprometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations. The Medley Ergo range offers: Increased comfort when sitting Reduced shear and friction Minimised risk of sliding downwards during profiling Also suitable for shorter clients Improved functionality and efficiency The Invacare Medley Ergo range has been specially designed for quick transportation to meet the needs of the transient working environments of Community Care provision. The Medley Ergo can be supplied on a transporter kit so the bed can easily be moved and installed. In addition, any assembling can be done without the use of tools or technicians.Height is no longer an issue The flexible design of the Medley Ergo range allows the bed to be mounted at a low height, or a higher position if preferred, creating a range of working heights for the carer and transfer heights for the client. This is facilitated by the unique feature of the bed end, which enables the mattress support to be mounted in both upper and lower positions. Homely design The Medley Ergo Select offers an attractive, homely design. Also available as a retro-fit to the Medley Ergo and Medley Ergo Low, this aesthetic bed end cover fits with precision onto the bed actuators and can be removed at any time. The leg supports are equipped with a Rastofix to enable individual positioning for the legs. Medley Ergo Select can easily be dismantled and stored, using a transport adapter for moving and storage.Specifications Overall Width: 1020mm Overall Length: 2240mm Height Adjustment: 400 - 800mm Max user Weight: 145Kgs (23St)Special Price £599.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £899.98Save: £300.03
- Casa Med Supreme Item Code: MS28497FREE ShippingThe Supreme profiling bed has been designed to take a greater depth of mattresses in order to comply with current regulations. With three integral side rails there is no need to fit side-rail extensions. The top rail can also be lowered if the extra height is not required.Features3 integral rails to cover greater mattress depthDesigned to be used with Full Replacement Air Mattresses or overlay mattresses on an underlay mattress meeting a total mattress height of at least 8"Sturdy mesh mattress support8 button handsetTop rail can be separately lowered if requiredEnclosed head and foot end motorsFour lockable castorsEasy to install, no need for tools SpecificationsHeight Adjustment: 33 - 73cmWidth: 125cmLegth: 215cmMax user Weight: 175kgWeight: 95kg£618.19 with VAT Relief
- Overbed Rolling Table Item Code: MS18050Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Overbed Rolling Table is fitted with four castors to allow for exceptional manoeuvrability and offers real value for money.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £49.99Save: £24.04Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Bed Blanket Support / Cradle Item Code: MS17226Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bed Blanket Support / CradleThis Blanket support is designed to create a free space at the end of the bed between the covers and the mattress. This holds the bedclothes away from the body for ventilation and pressure relief. Lightweight white powder coated steel frame.A simple metal frame which will keep blankets off feet & legs. Made of white plastic coated steel.Height: 33cm (13")Width: 56cm (22")Depth: 32.1/2cm (12")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.99Save: £6.00Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Mobility Smart Leg Lifter - Rigid Item Code: MS11730Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.22 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.79Save: £0.57Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Divan Overbed Table Item Code: MS26687Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Divan Overbed Table is finished in an attractive beech melamine with genuine hardwood upstands and the top can also be set to different angles from flat to 45 degrees as required.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £23.96 with VAT Relief
Was: £40.29Save: £16.33Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Table Valet Item Code: MS10587Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.To ensure the highest levels of comfort the Table Valet is both height and angle adjustable. This strong, yet lightweight table folds quickly and easily for storage and transportation.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.34 with VAT Relief
Was: £10.99Save: £1.65Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Bed Wedge Cushion Item Code: MS23036Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Bed Wedge Cushion has been designed to provide upright or reclining support and is ideal for use in a bed or flat surface. Constructed from a high density polyurethane foam, the Bed Wedge Cushion is stable and supportive and features a removable, washable cover. Features The Bed Wedge Cushion has been designed to provide upright or reclining support Is ideal for use in a bed or a flat surface. Provides upright or reclining support High density foam for support and comfort Ideal for use in bed or flat surfaces Removable cover for washingExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £22.69 with VAT Relief
Was: £26.69Save: £4.00Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Standard Bed Rails For Divan Beds - Standard Item Code: MS13527FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesChrome plated steel railsCross braces fit under mattressTelescopic RailsSpring loaded buttons on clampsAdjustable cross bracesHard WearingRails are very secureSatisfies medical device requirementsEasy to adjustExtends to required length to fit various sized bedsSupplied as a pairSpecificationsWidth Ajustment: 91-157cm (36-62")Length Adjustment: 122-193cm (48-76")Gaps between rails: 102mm (4")Max Height From Mount: Standard - 43cm (17")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £100.38 with VAT Relief
Was: £118.09Save: £17.71Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Daleside Overbed Table Item Code: MS16698FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This handy table can be used either over a bed or chair for easy dining, reading or hobbies. With an attractive beech top with laminate finish this table will not look out of place in any home or bedroom. The Daleside table is fully adjustable and is easy to manage. The height, width and angle can be adjusted for your comfort and the table can be assembled to suit both left and right-handed users. The table will fit over a 1.5metre bed making eating, drinking and having easy access to books, papers and tissues easier whilst in bed. The table is easy to keep clean and is fully wipeable and the four locking castors ensure it remains firmly in place whilst in use but can easily be moved away when access to the bed or chair is needed. So, struggle no more with your magazines and drinks, phone or even TV remote as they are all easily accessible from your Daleside table. Features Can be used over bed or chair Beech laminate finish Easy to clean Height, width and angle adjustable Specifications Main Table: 90 x 49cm (35 x 19") Product Weight - 12.5 kgs / 28 lbs Table Height: 70-91cm (28-36") Frame Width: 72-122cm (28-48") Internal Frame Width: (26" - 46") Max Load: 15kgs (33lbs) Please note: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £96.72 with VAT Relief
Was: £113.79Save: £17.07Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Bed Fleece - Heel/Ankle Pad Item Code: MS12474Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.15 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.59Save: £1.44Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Kauma Spring Assisted Overbed Table Item Code: MS23194FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Kauma Spring Assisted Overbed TableFeaturesHeight-adjustable table with plate that can be adjusted from 710mm - 1135 mm in height.SpecificationsMax load: 10 kgTable top is greyTable top dimensions 77cm x 39cmFootprint (base) 67cm x 39cmTable top is flat with no edgesTable upright is 5cm x 5cm***WARNING! - THIS TABLE IS SELF ASSEMBLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE APPROPRIATE TOOLS ****Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £61.28 with VAT Relief
Was: £72.09Save: £10.81Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Royal Rest Orthopedic Pillow Maxi - Classic Foam (Cotton Cover) Item Code: MS21007FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £70.58Save: £10.58Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Lille Classic Bed Protection Extra - 60 x 90 (PK35) Item Code: MS17637Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £11.81 with VAT Relief
Was: £13.89Save: £2.08Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Adjustable Tilting Over Bed & Over Chair Table Item Code: MS23869FREE ShippingIdeal for use when eating, drinking or other activities, while in bed or sitting in a chair.This versatile table is height and width adjustable for use over a chair or single bed. It has a central laminated table top that can be easily tilted to 55° using a simple lever. It also has removable side tables on each side to provide plenty of space. Fitted with four locking castors ensuring stability on most surfaces. It is easy to self assemble and no tools are needed.SpecificationTable top Height Range: 700mm (27½") to 900mm (35½")Internal Frame Width: 900 - 1100mm (35½ - 43¼")Centre Table Width: 650mm (25½"). Depth: 400mm (15¾")Side Table Width: 180mm (7"). Depth: 400mm (15¾")Maximum Load Limit 15kg (2.36st)Special Price £101.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £119.98Save: £18.00Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Standard Over Bed Table Item Code: MS10585FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Standard Over Bed Table (table colours may vary) no choice availableFeaturesThe Standard Overbed Table has a large surface and can be tilted to suitIt has a lip around the whole surface to secure items when tilted.The table top is mounted on a powder coated tubular steel frame which has four smooth roll casters for easy movement.It is supplied flat packedSpecificationsTop surface 23.5" x 15.75" (60cm x 40cm)Height adjustable From 28" to 46" (71cm to 117cm)Underbed clearance 4" (10cm)Table colours may varyPlease note: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £56.86 with VAT Relief
Was: £66.89Save: £10.03Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Cooling Gel Mat Item Code: MS30599Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Cooling Mat is made with a high quality material that includes gel packs. It can be placed in the refrigerator for a longer lasting coolness. It creates a cooling and dry sensation which allows the user to fall asleep in comfort. The Mat can be used to soothe sunburns, hot flashes, or simply to cool you down on a warm night.FeaturesCan be refrigerated for longer lasting coolnessCan be placed easily inside a pillow caseMade of high quality PVC materialHelp cool you downSpecificationsDepth (mm): 335Width (mm): 510Product Dimensions (mm): 510x335Net weight (kg): 1Colour: BlueExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £5.39Save: £0.80Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Patient Hand Block Item Code: MS22630Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Designed to give users a secure point of purchase when moving themselves in bed, this Patient Hand Block is supplied as a single.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £15.46 with VAT Relief
Was: £18.19Save: £2.73Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Restwell U Shaped Pillow Item Code: MS16858Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Restwell U Shaped PillowMemory Foam u shaped pillowThis memory foam pillow supports head, neck and corrects the body posture. It is handy and great for use during travel to ease sore muscles and tension.Features:Relieving stress and tension is crucial for everyone. Conventional pillows and cushions can restrict blood flow, cause pressure build up and pain. The Restwell range of visco-elastic memory foam products has been developed to provide excellent stress relieving comfort and support. Its thermo sensitive properties will shape according to body temperature and the pressure points of the body weight.Benefits of Restwell Memory FoamTemperature responsive properties relax tensed muscles and promote pressure relief by conforming the human body weight and shape.Provides excellent neck and spine protection and natural spine alignment as it eliminates the possible damage caused by body pressure.Enhances better blood circulation and avoids soreness caused by the compression of nerves.Dimensions:Height x Width x Depth 10 x 25 x 28cm (3.9 x 9.8 x 11.0")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £14.18Save: £7.20Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Rise & Fall Overbed Table (B43) - Replacement Castor (PK1) Item Code: MS25029Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.54 with VAT Relief
Was: £4.16Save: £0.62Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Harley Original Orthopaedic Pillow - Plus Item Code: MS15372FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Harley Original Plus Pillow Moulded Care Revolution: The Concept Moulding means a more precise and ergonomic shape ensuring perfect positioning - beautifully smooth surface and optimum comfort plus a longer lastingLiquid foam is literally poured into an ergonomically shaped and prepared mould and allowed to cure giving precise contours and gentle support.Note: This pillow is ergonomically identical to the standard size, just larger on the bed.Harley Original Moulded RangeIndividually moulded from cold cast polyurethaneOffers added support Additional Covers Available SeparatelyOriginal Plus Pillow cover - Slip OverPillow sizesOriginal - 51x36x13cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £49.99Save: £7.50Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Monkey Lifting Pole - For Invacare Medley Ergo Bed Item Code: MS28444FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £53.97 with VAT Relief
Was: £63.49Save: £9.52Offer ends 2019-09-30
- EasyFit Bed Rail - Standard Item Code: MS28158FREE ShippingEasyFit Bed Rail - StandardSliding easily under mattresses and secured effectively with non-slip collars, the EasyFit Bed Rail helps you to position yourself in your bed and provides you with support when you’re getting in and out.Made from strong chrome and plastic coated steel, the Bed Rail has a comfortable range of grips so you can use it with ease.SpecificationsBase Length: 600mm (23½")Base Width: 700mm (27½")Rail Height: 500mm (19¾")190kg/30stSpecial Price £47.42 with VAT Relief
Was: £55.79Save: £8.37Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Leg & Back Pillow Item Code: MS16536Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rest your legs and feet on the inflatable leg pillow,not only relaxing,but useful for people with a medical condition requiring a raised position of their legs. Usethe side with terry cloth cover to help you keep you warm and comfy throughout the winter. It includes a mimi foot pump to inflate and deflate the pillow.Dimensions:Length: 66cmWidth: 63.5cmHeight: 20cmWeight: 500gExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £15.79Save: £2.36Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Multi-Way Bed Wedge Cushion - White (19.5x24x12") Item Code: MS12291Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £29.15 with VAT Relief
Was: £34.29Save: £5.14Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Leg Lifter With Stirrup Loop Item Code: MS10858Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £5.52 with VAT Relief
Was: £6.49Save: £0.97Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Assist - A - Tray Item Code: MS20965FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.When rising or sitting from your sofa or recliner, sometimes you need a little extra help and confidence, that’s exactly what you get from the Assist A Tray, but there’s so much more this innovative product can do for you. This new and patented invention has a comfortable handle that is very easy to grip with a secure and ergonomic feel. The Assist A Tray is compatible with any sofa, chair or recliner, meaning it’s one of the most versatile pieces of equipment on the market. The dual pivoting tray rotates fully through 360 degrees so that its easy to position just where you need it to suit your own personal tastes. The tray includes a cup holder and extended compartment so that you can easily reach your drink, or any other items that you prefer to keep close to you when you are sitting down. The strong and durable frame is adjustable in length and height to fit either side of your couch or chair. This item is sold with FREE UK wide delivery Specifications: Height of tray: 25.5"-31.5"(65cm to 80cm) Height adjustment: 33.5"-39.25"(85cm-100cm) Dimensions of handle: 6"x6"(15cmx15cm) Diameter of handle: 1.25"(3.1cm) Base length adjustment: 20"-35.5"(50cm-90cm) Tray dimensions: 15.75"x17.75(40cm x 45cm) Weight limit of tray: 28.66lbs(13kg) Weight: 19.62lbs(8.9kg) Easier standing up or sitting Confidence promoting Reduce danger of falls and trips Fast and simple to reposition Lightweight and easy to store awayExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £169.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £232.09Save: £62.10
- Domestic Wool Underblankets Fully Machine Washable - Small Item Code: MS18779Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £28.72 with VAT Relief
Was: £33.79Save: £5.07Offer ends 2019-09-30
- V Shaped Fibre Filled Smooth Fabric Cover Orthapedic Pillow - White (29x24x22") Item Code: MS15770Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Orthapedic V Shaped Pillow Features This orthapedic pillow is filled with a soft fibre providing comfort and support. It can be used in a bed or on a chair. Supplied with a white cover as standard, additional covers are available as replacement covers. Diagonal (from top middle to bottom corner): 61cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £24.89Save: £3.73Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Sissel Travel Orthopaedic Pillow Item Code: MS21739FREE ShippingSissel Travel Orthopaedic PillowAll Sissel orthopaedic pillows feature a substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column.As a result the entire shoulder and neck region are well-supported.Due to its unique angle, the pillow fits in between the shoulder and cervical spinal column.Filling the space between, supporting the neck and gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position.A slight stretching effect on neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first.Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep.Once you are used to your Sissel pillow you will not want to be without it.Features:Sleep right wherever you go.Easy to roll up into its durable cover.The elastic strap can be used to attach the pillow to the headrest or back of your seat.When rolled up inside its cover the SISSEL® Travel Pillow easily fits in any travel bag.When rolled up it can also be used as neck or lumbar roll.Extra cotton pillow case available separatelyDimensions:Size when open: 37 cm x 25 cm x 11 cm.Size when rolled: 37 cm x 12 cm (diameter).Weighs only 500 gm.Special PriceWas: £66.79Save: £10.02Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Folding Chrome Bed Cradle Item Code: MS24310Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £18.44 with VAT Relief
Was: £21.69Save: £3.25Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Ventilated Adjustable Wooden Bed Tray Item Code: MS22848Ventilated Adjustable Wooden Bed Tray - particularly useful for laptops as it has ventilation to the surface.Multi-function Bamboo Bed Tray. - suitable for eating, drinking, reading, writing and craftwork.FeaturesA useful drawer for bits and piecesHeight adjustable legs 6½" - 9¾" (16cm - 25cm)Twin top tableLARGE Section - 14½" x 13" (36cm x 33cm)SMALL Section - 6¾" x 13 (17cm x 33cm)Multi-angle table top (large section only) - 4 angle adjustmentsRemoveable book restFolds down for easy storageMade from sustainable eco friendly bambooSpecial PriceWas: £28.49Save: £4.27Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Bed Fleece 100% Pure New Wool Item Code: PD150-1Bed Fleece 100% Pure New WoolThese Real wool Bed Fleeces have the unique ability to absorb perspiration, thus preventing the skin from becoming ‘clammy’. This allows the skin to breath more effectively; very important in pressure area care. Real wool is exothermic. Unlike polyester fleeces, wool can absorb up to 33% of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp (compared with polyester’s 5%) Wool will not feel cold even when damp. Real wool has a remarkable natural resilience: with the real Lamb’s wool highdensity 1” deep pile this distributes pressure more evenly giving immediate comfort and relief. Real wool has a gentle touch that prevents friction burns from abrasive sheets. The Bed Fleeces are pre-treated to enable the real Lambs wool to be hot washable up to 161°F (71°C) and autoclaved. The Real Wool Bed Fleeces can be washed at these temperatures up to 50 times and still continue to give softness and comfort to patients.Double Bed 152x68.5cm (60x27") Single Bed 76x68.5cm (30x27")As low as £25.24 with VAT Relief
- Harley Original Orthopaedic Pillow - Lo Line Plus (Spare Pillowcase) Item Code: MS15383Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £8.29Save: £1.25Offer ends 2019-09-30
- The Double Knee Wedge Item Code: MS18503FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Double Knee WedgeThis cushion simulates the action of a knee break on a profiling bed preventing the patient from slipping don the bed at the same time reducing pressure on the heels. Covered in vapour permeable wipe clean material and has a non slip base.SpecificationsLength: 84cm (33")Width: 57cm (22.5")Depth at highest peak: 11cm (4.25")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £33.23 with VAT Relief
Was: £39.09Save: £5.86Offer ends 2019-09-30
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section