Beds & Bed Aids
Items 1-40 of 454
- Economy Divan Overbed Table Item Code: MS22959Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Economy Divan Overbed Table represents exceptional value for money, highly versatile the large table top is perfect for meals, reading or other hobbies.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £27.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £35.99Save: £8.04
- Economy Overbed Table Item Code: MS22960Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Highly versatile the Economy Overbed Table features a split legged base that fits easily around furniture, allowing for use with a bed, chair or wheelchair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £29.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £44.29Save: £14.34
- Medley Ergo Hospital Bed Item Code: MS24869FREE ShippingMedley Ergo: cost effective patient care The Medley Ergo range from Invacare offers the perfect balance between budget, functionality and quality requirements. The fours sectionedprofiling mattress support allows for a range of height combinations, providing an ideal position for the carer and comfort for the client. The newly optimised mattress platform sections reduce shear and friction when the bed is being adjusted and prevents the client from sliding downwards.Optimised dimensions of the mattress platform The mattress platform sections boast optimal dimensions designed in accordance with anthroprometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations. The Medley Ergo range offers: Increased comfort when sitting Reduced shear and friction Minimised risk of sliding downwards during profiling Also suitable for shorter clients Improved functionality and efficiency The Invacare Medley Ergo range has been specially designed for quick transportation to meet the needs of the transient working environments of Community Care provision. The Medley Ergo can be supplied on a transporter kit so the bed can easily be moved and installed. In addition, any assembling can be done without the use of tools or technicians.Height is no longer an issue The flexible design of the Medley Ergo range allows the bed to be mounted at a low height, or a higher position if preferred, creating a range of working heights for the carer and transfer heights for the client. This is facilitated by the unique feature of the bed end, which enables the mattress support to be mounted in both upper and lower positions. Homely design The Medley Ergo Select offers an attractive, homely design. Also available as a retro-fit to the Medley Ergo and Medley Ergo Low, this aesthetic bed end cover fits with precision onto the bed actuators and can be removed at any time. The leg supports are equipped with a Rastofix to enable individual positioning for the legs. Medley Ergo Select can easily be dismantled and stored, using a transport adapter for moving and storage.Specifications Overall Width: 1020mm Overall Length: 2240mm Height Adjustment: 400 - 800mm Max user Weight: 145Kgs (23St)Special Price £599.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £899.98Save: £300.03
- Casa Med Supreme Item Code: MS28497FREE ShippingThe Supreme profiling bed has been designed to take a greater depth of mattresses in order to comply with current regulations. With three integral side rails there is no need to fit side-rail extensions. The top rail can also be lowered if the extra height is not required.Features3 integral rails to cover greater mattress depthDesigned to be used with Full Replacement Air Mattresses or overlay mattresses on an underlay mattress meeting a total mattress height of at least 8"Sturdy mesh mattress support8 button handsetTop rail can be separately lowered if requiredEnclosed head and foot end motorsFour lockable castorsEasy to install, no need for tools SpecificationsHeight Adjustment: 33 - 73cmWidth: 125cmLegth: 215cmMax user Weight: 175kgWeight: 95kg£618.19 with VAT Relief
- Overbed Rolling Table Item Code: MS18050Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Overbed Rolling Table is fitted with four castors to allow for exceptional manoeuvrability and offers real value for money.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £49.99Save: £24.04
- Bed Fleece - Heel/Ankle Pad Item Code: MS12474Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£9.59 with VAT Relief
- Table Valet Item Code: MS10587Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.To ensure the highest levels of comfort the Table Valet is both height and angle adjustable. This strong, yet lightweight table folds quickly and easily for storage and transportation.Express Delivery Available£10.99 with VAT Relief
- Rigid Leg Lifter Item Code: MS11730Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Rigid Leg Lifter with stirrup loop is an invaluable wheelchair accessory. Its webbing strap and stiffened stem allows the user to move a stiff or immobile leg, when getting on or off a wheelchair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £7.95Save: £3.00
- Bed Mate Bed Table Item Code: MS17057Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bed Mate Bed Table This portable table is ideal for eating, reading or doing crafts and hobbies whilst in bed. It is lightweight but has a sturdy design. It can be adjusted to different angles and the table top has a lip to prevent items from sliding off. It is ideal for those who are confined to bed for long periods. Features Ideal for those confined to bed for long periods. Ideal for eating, reading or doing crafts and hobbies. Can be adjusted to different angles to suit most users. Lip on the table top to stop items rolling off. Lightweight and portable. Specifications Clearance required under bed (mm): 60 Colour: White Depth (mm): 390 Folded Dimensions (mm): 515x400x50(340) Height (mm): 340 Height of Tube with Wheels: 320 Net weight (kg): 1.675 Number of Height Settings: 0 Overall Depth (mm): 390 Overall Height (mm): 340 Overall Width (Folded) (mm): 520 Overall Width (mm): 520 Product Dimensions (mm): 340x520x390 Width (mm): 520Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.25 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.19Save: £1.94
- Divan Overbed Table Item Code: MS26687Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Divan Overbed Table is finished in an attractive beech melamine with genuine hardwood upstands and the top can also be set to different angles from flat to 45 degrees as required.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £29.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £40.29Save: £10.34
- Wooden Chair/Bed Raisers - 13cm (5") Item Code: MS18041FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£33.89 with VAT Relief
- Royal Rest Orthopaedic Pillow Item Code: MS17708FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Royal Rest Orthopaedic Pillow helps to offer maximum support to the neck, shoulders and cerival spine due to its ergonomic shape.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £62.18Save: £20.23
- Daleside Overbed Table Item Code: MS16698FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This handy table can be used either over a bed or chair for easy dining, reading or hobbies. With an attractive beech top with laminate finish this table will not look out of place in any home or bedroom. The Daleside table is fully adjustable and is easy to manage. The height, width and angle can be adjusted for your comfort and the table can be assembled to suit both left and right-handed users. The table will fit over a 1.5metre bed making eating, drinking and having easy access to books, papers and tissues easier whilst in bed. The table is easy to keep clean and is fully wipeable and the four locking castors ensure it remains firmly in place whilst in use but can easily be moved away when access to the bed or chair is needed. So, struggle no more with your magazines and drinks, phone or even TV remote as they are all easily accessible from your Daleside table. Features Can be used over bed or chair Beech laminate finish Easy to clean Height, width and angle adjustable Specifications Main Table: 90 x 49cm (35 x 19") Product Weight - 12.5 kgs / 28 lbs Table Height: 70-91cm (28-36") Frame Width: 72-122cm (28-48") Internal Frame Width: (26" - 46") Max Load: 15kgs (33lbs) Please note: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.Express Delivery Available£113.79 with VAT Relief
- Standard Bed Rails For Divan Beds - Standard Item Code: MS13527FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesChrome plated steel railsCross braces fit under mattressTelescopic RailsSpring loaded buttons on clampsAdjustable cross bracesHard WearingRails are very secureSatisfies medical device requirementsEasy to adjustExtends to required length to fit various sized bedsSupplied as a pairSpecificationsWidth Ajustment: 91-157cm (36-62")Length Adjustment: 122-193cm (48-76")Gaps between rails: 102mm (4")Max Height From Mount: Standard - 43cm (17")Express Delivery Available£118.09 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Bed Cradle Item Code: MS25793The Height Adjustable Bed Cradle from Aidapt is a metal frame designed to keep bed covers away from the body. Useful for those suffering from ulcers or skin irritation. The base is mounted between the mattress and the bed base and keeps bed clothe away from the feet and legs. Suitable for use at the side or end of the bed.Height adjustable for a comfortable fit to suit each individualCan be fitted to the side or end of the bed as requiredDurable construction and easy-clean finishIdeal for users with skin irrition or painful legs and feetSpecificationsColour: WhiteDepth (mm): 20Height (mm): 355Net weight (kg): 2.540Overall Depth (mm): 360Product Dimensions (mm): 355x690x20Width (mm): 690Width of Base (mm): 565£24.59 with VAT Relief
- Medeci Pillow Lifter Item Code: MS18045FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Medeci Pillow Lifter is specially designed to help a user sit up in bed without the need for carers to lift.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £279.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £322.59Save: £42.64
- Folding Chrome Bed Cradle Item Code: MS24310Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£21.69 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart Foam Leg Raiser Item Code: MS22478Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The cotton covered Foam Leg Raiser has been ergonomically-designed to support swollen legs and stimulate circulation; it is ideal for use in a bed or flat surface. Constructed from a high density polyurethane foam with a generous 2 cm deep memory foam topper, the Foam Leg Raiser features a removable, washable cover.Ergonomically-designed shapeHigh density foam for support and comfortIdeal for use in bed or flat surfacesSupports swollen legs and can help to improve circulationRemovable cover for washingDimensionsRetail box dimensions (HxWxD mm): 600x400x170
- EasyFit Bed Rail - Standard Item Code: MS28158EasyFit Bed Rail - StandardSliding easily under mattresses and secured effectively with non-slip collars, the EasyFit Bed Rail helps you to position yourself in your bed and provides you with support when you’re getting in and out.Made from strong chrome and plastic coated steel, the Bed Rail has a comfortable range of grips so you can use it with ease.SpecificationsBase Length: 600mm (23½")Base Width: 700mm (27½")Rail Height: 500mm (19¾")190kg/30st£29.99 with VAT Relief
- Elephant Feet Chair and Bed Raisers - 140mm (5.5") Item Code: MS13099Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Simply place under chairs or beds to raise the height. Simple but strong, one piece grey plastic blends with most furniture.Express Delivery Available£21.59 with VAT Relief
- Sissel Classic Orthopaedic Pillow (Large) Item Code: MS21729FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Classic Orthopaedic Pillow (Large)All Sissel orthopaedic pillows feature a substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column.As a result the entire shoulder and neck region are well-supported.Due to its unique angle, the pillow fits in between the shoulder and cervical spinal column.Filling the space between, supporting the neck and gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position.A slight stretching effect on neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first.Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep.Once you are used to your Sissel pillow you will not want to be without it.Size:Large: 18.5"x12.9"x5.5" (47 x 33 x14cm)Express Delivery Available£48.19 with VAT Relief
- Leg Lifter With Stirrup Loop Item Code: MS10858Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.49 with VAT Relief
- Conventional Cot Side Bumpers Open Ends (Pair) Cream PVC - 200 x 39cm Item Code: MS17220FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Conventional Cot Side Bumpers Open Ends (Pair) Cream PVC - 200 x 39cmThese foam pads are covered with a wipe clean vinyl and have a hook and loop closure along the length to secure them to a range of cot sides.Supplied as a pair, each one 2m (78.¾") long. When mounted, they are 390mm (15.¼") deep. Weight 2kg each. Features & BenefitsCover the full length of the rails on a profiling bedWipe cleanExpress Delivery Available£82.19 with VAT Relief
- Comfy Adjustable Back Rest Item Code: MS10002Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Adjustable Back Rest provides a comfortable, secure and stable back rest and can be adjusted to 6 different positions between 20 and 75 degrees to provide optimum comfort when lying or sitting up in bed.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £15.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £20.59Save: £4.64
- Blanket Cradle - Folding Item Code: MS15022Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£24.89 with VAT Relief
- Monkey Lifting Pole - For Invacare Medley Ergo Bed Item Code: MS28444FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£72.99 with VAT Relief
- Bed Wedge Cushion Item Code: MS23036Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Bed Wedge Cushion has been designed to provide upright or reclining support and is ideal for use in a bed or flat surface. Constructed from a high density polyurethane foam, the Bed Wedge Cushion is stable and supportive and features a removable, washable cover. Features The Bed Wedge Cushion has been designed to provide upright or reclining support Is ideal for use in a bed or a flat surface. Provides upright or reclining support High density foam for support and comfort Ideal for use in bed or flat surfaces Removable cover for washingExpress Delivery Available£26.69 with VAT Relief
- Standard Adjustable Back Rest Item Code: MS10577Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£24.99 with VAT Relief
- Easy Rise Mobile Table Item Code: MS16579FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£87.49 with VAT Relief
- Kidney Top Table Item Code: MS15027FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Kidney Top TableFeaturesDesigned to provide maximum patient comfort with"kidney" shaped table top to enable user to test arms and have large usable work-surfaceErgonomically designed height adjustment levers for easy raising & lowering of the tableMobile - easy glide for simple positioningWheelchair or armchair user-friendlyBeech polished top is hard-wearing and easy-to-cleanManufactured from epoxy nylon modified powder coated steelFlat packedSpecificationsWidth of top 104cm (41")Depth of top 35cm (13.25")Adjustable from 65cm (25.5") To 80cm (31.5")Internal leg width 77cm (30.25")Depth of leg 59cm (23.25)Weight of table 15.7KgsPlease note: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.Express Delivery Available£191.59 with VAT Relief
- Harley Mattress Tilter Item Code: MS15512FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Harley Mattress TilterFeaturesA really versatile little product.Placed under an existing mattress to give a 5” tilt.Place at the foot of the bed to relieve symptoms of oedema, varicose veins, low back pain and general fatigue.Use at the head of the bed to alleviate hiatus hernia and respiratory difficultiesTilter comes with a fleece coverSpecificationsWashable fleece coverWidth 46cmLength 65cmHeight 13cm >2cmOptionsMattress tilterCoverExpress Delivery Available£41.29 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart Double Loop Bed Stick / Grab Rail Item Code: MS24313FREE Shipping£33.79 with VAT Relief
- Economy Waterproof Bedding - Single Duvet Protector Item Code: MS13083Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Economy Waterproof BeddingExcellent value, durable waterproof bedding protection. Easy to care for, simply wash or wipe down with disinfectant solution. The fabric contains a bacteriostat/fungistat to prevent the groth of germs. It is flame retardant for added safety.Size Fitted Matteress Protector: Single Bed 914 x 1905 x 228mm (36 x 75 x 9")Express Delivery Available£9.09 with VAT Relief
- Single Top Overbed Table - Static (Cream) Item Code: MS15277FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Single Top Overbed TablesFeaturesHigh quality tables that provide the ultimate in versatility, by being suitable for use over bed or chairBeech polished top is hard-wearing and easy-to-cleanRetaining table edges prevent items slipping offTilt facility is operable by 2 easy-turn hand wheelsAdjustable in heightMobile versions have castors for easy movementSpecificationsTable top length 61cm (24")Table top width 45.8cm (18")Table top height max static 91.5cm (36")Table top height max mobile 100cm (39.5")Table top height min static 58cm (23")Table top height min mobile 63.5cm (25")Footprint (length x width) static 63cm x 38cm (25.75" x 15")Footprint (length x width) mobile 61cm x 40cm (24" x 15.75")Tubing clearance for under table/bed clearance is 22.2mm (7/8") (without castors)Please note: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £49.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £70.99Save: £21.00
- Mobility Smart Leg Lifter - Non Rigid Item Code: MS26533£9.59 with VAT Relief
- Royal Rest Orthopedic Pillow Standard - Memory Foam (Velour Cover) Item Code: MS17709FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Royal Rest Orthopedic Neck Support PillowFeaturesThe Royal Rest Pillow is a totally new kind of Neck Support. It has been designed to meet the two most important requirements of an orthopaedic pillow - comfort and support! Two firm cores within the Royal Rest Pillow keep the head and neck in the correct position while sleeping. The open-cell foam of the Royal Rest Pillow allows air to circulate and further reduces discomfort.Unique Combination of Soft Base Material and Firm Support CoresOne Low Side and One High Side for Different Anatomical NeedsCFC Free & Allergy TestedThe Memory Foam Version Pillow Of The Royal Rest Pillow.The standard sized version of the Royal Rest Memory Foam Pillow. Pain and discomfort are relieved by supporting tense muscles firmly but gently...Includes one Royal Rest Pillowcase shaped to fit the pillow. 100% Cotton.51 cm x 40 cmLow side 11cmHigh side 13.5 cm
- TruBliss Washable Pillow Item Code: MS31024Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This TruBliss Washable Pillow is the ideal solution for a user who spends long periods of time in bed.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £15.23Save: £3.78
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section