Items 1-40 of 224
- Camry Digital Hand Dynamometer / Grip Strength Meter - (90 Kgs) Item Code: MS26030FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Camry digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional training device for handgrip strengths suitable for any doctor's office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.19 definable users with options for gender and age to store, along with the ability to save and recall test results for each user.Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the incremental increase, or decrease from the last record.Each test run is rated "weak", "normal", or "strong" based on age and gender data entered for each user.Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.How to Use1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your handgrip.5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you've done in comparison to your saved result.
- Outdoor Step Item Code: MS26724Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Outdoor StepProvides the user with an intermediate step between ground level and the height of a high doorstep, making the step easier to negotiate for the user and reducing the risk of slips and falls. Lightweight and easy to use design. Non-slip surface. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.SpecificationsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steady Lightweight and easy to use design Reduces the height the user has to lift their legs in order to step up or down when negotiating stepsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steadyAllows the user to become steady before attempting the actual stepFeatures drainage holes to prevent water build-up which is especially useful for outdoor locations or in the bathroomNon-slip surfaceSuitable for both indoor and outdoor useWidth: 49cm (19.5")Depth: 39cm (15.5")Height: 9cm (3.5")Maximum user weight: 150kg (23st)Express Delivery Available£20.69 with VAT Relief
- Standard 30cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16689Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Standard 20cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16688Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Adjustable Height Trolley Walker - Replacement Tray- Cream Item Code: MS27659Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£9.39 with VAT Relief
- Jebsen-Taylor Hand Function Test Kit Item Code: MS21183FREE ShippingThis seven part test evaluates a broad range of hand functions used in daily activities. Conduct test using common items such as paper clips, cans, pencils, etc. Includes instructions and all items needed to perform seven sub tests. An empty can serves as a container for small test items. Test comes in a cotton carrying bag.
- Adjustable Height Tabouret Stool - Flat Top Item Code: MS24304FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Adjustable Height Tabouret StoolMany studies have shown that the more time we spend seated, the greater the onset of spinal pain. These stools have been designed to allow working in a seated position while keeping the spine straight. All stools come equipped with wheels, using "gas assist" to rotate and height adjust Options Saddle top /Min height - 65cm, Max height - 90cm.Flat top / Min height - 50cm, Max height - 60cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £157.32Save: £85.33
- Therapy Bench - Small Item Code: MS30091FREE Shipping£313.19 with VAT Relief
- Goniometer - Small 180° Item Code: MS16690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Overdoor Pulley - Extended Metal Bracket Item Code: MS16692Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rebuild wrist, arm and shoulder muscles with the pulley. Use without weights for beginners or for patients with a limited range of motion. Use with weights for more advanced patients.Use the Over Door Exercise Pulleys to help improve range of motion and coordination following CVA; the stronger arm pulls the affected arm up in a controlled stretching motion. Useful for slow, passive stretching. Ideal for home range of motion programs.Large handles are easy to grasp.The 8’ (2.6m) rope can be adjusted easily for proper fit.Extended Metal Bracket positions the pulleys 15" (38cm) away from the door to give the client more room to move.Express Delivery Available£11.19 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Folding Remedial Parallel Bars - 2.3m Item Code: MS10354FREE ShippingThese extremely robust parallel bars are strong enough for daily use in either the home or professional setting. With a non-slip plastic laminate coating, the heavy base is manufactured from hard-wearing powder coated steel.£668.29 with VAT Relief
- 25 HOLE PEGBOARD WITH COLOURED PEGS Item Code: MS10298FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Dexterity and hand/eye co-ordination are developed as the user performs a variety of manipulative hand and upper extremity motions. The 225mm (10") square, high quality lacquered pegboard has 25 holes spaced 25mm (1") apart in which 25mm (1") diameter coloured pegs can be inserted. Red, blue, yellow and green pegs.
- FUNCTIONAL MODEL OF THE KNEE JOINT Item Code: MS11028FREE ShippingThis model of the right knee features a detachable ligament system, allowing a complete view of each individual ligament, bone, or cartilage. The ligaments are made of an indestructible, hard elastic for years of durable use. The ligaments? flexibility allows demonstration of the full range of motion, including flexion, extension, inner and outer rotation. Removable from stand, dissects. Life size. Made of SOMSO-Plast. 34 x 18 x 18cm.
- Jamar Medical Skinfold Caliper Item Code: MS10902FREE ShippingSpring-loaded caliper arms provide standard pressure for measuring skinfolds in nutrition, fat distribution, children's growth, anthropometry and other applications. Readings up to 60mm. Sturdy construction of lightweight aluminum ensures years of reliable use. Features a contoured handgrip with safety strap handle. Comes with protective carrying case and manual.Latex free.
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Non Slip Vinyl Base 560 x 120cm Item Code: MS29516FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Non Slip Vinyl Base 560 x 120cmDetailsA free standing wooden Non Slip Vinyl Base with sloping endsThis Base Can be used with a 487cm rails not included with the Base**All Bases are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Bases are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£1,289.49 with VAT Relief
- Box And Block Test Item Code: MS10295FREE ShippingBox And Block TestPortable version of the standardised test of manual dexterity.Provides a baseline for upper extremity manual dexterity and gross motor co-ordination.Test is quick and simple to administer.Suitable for persons with cognitive impairments and/or limited manual dexterity.Complete with 150 x 25mm (1") coloured wooden blocks, closable box designed for easy portability and storage.Note: This item is special order. See our Terms & conditions for more information.
- Elite 2 Section Couch - Electric Item Code: MS30042FREE ShippingTwin lift design 4 No. Retractable wheels as standard. Foot switch operation on electric Positive/negative head section: -30° to +80° Clearance of 23cm for a mobile hoist Breathing hole and plug as standard Facility for fitting cot sides Facility for fitting paper roll holder Facility for fitting up/down surround bar Height Adjustment: 49 - 97cm (19.3 - 38.1") Width 70cm Overall upholstery dimensions: Length 200cm (78.7") Head Section 66cm (26") Leg Section 132cm (52") Max User Weight: 205kg/32st£1,398.49 with VAT Relief
- MSD Band Shoulder Tube Pulley - Light Item Code: MS29416Just like the MSD-Band Shoulder Rope Pulley, the MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley helps increase range of shoulder motion. It can be used for prevention and rehabilitation of shoulder injuries. Due to its resistive tubing, the MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley can also be used for strength development. The MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley has a light, medium or heavy tubing. This set includes the selected resistance of tubing, soft handles, pulley and door anchor.Yellow: Thin ResistanceFor rehab use only.£12.19 with VAT Relief
- Chair Trolley Item Code: MS28774FREE Shipping£159.89 with VAT Relief
- Podiatry Couch - 3 Motor Item Code: MS24307FREE ShippingDesigned specifically for podiatry use within both private practise and the NHS. Available in 2 models with features that have been designed with patient and practitioner comfort in mind.Features:Strong stable twin lift designHand control operation for motorsGas strut operation on footrests (and backrest for 2 motor version)Trendelenburg tilt facilityTelescopic leg sections for taller patientsTelescopic arm restsAnti-bacterial frame and upholstery (available in 4 colours)Positive back section to 85°Negative leg section –90° to +15°Height range 51-89cmRetractable wheelsHoist clearance 17.5cmMaximum User Weight 260kg (40st)
- Baseline Digital Hand Spring Dynamometer Item Code: MS23877FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Finger-Toe Goniometer - Tight Fitting Hinge Item Code: MS22624FREE ShippingHelps the therapist perform accurate and precise finger range of motion measurements. Scale is in two degree increments for improved reliability. Ruler is in both inches and centimeters. The long arm is 9.5cm (3¾") long and it clears the wrist for accurate placement. If a shorter arm is desired, the goniometer can be trimmed to meet measuring preferences. Composite motion is measured easily because the goniometer's short arm is only 2cm (¾") long, allowing precise measurement of DIP range of motion. Measuring degrees of hyperextension is simple - no repositioning is necessary. The goniometer easily provides readings ranging from 30º of hyperextension to 120º of flexion. Tight fitting hinge enables the therapist to read the goniometer after removal from joint.
- Jamar Smedley Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS10888FREE Shipping
- Baseline - (45Kg) Digital Pinch Gauge Item Code: MS10254FREE ShippingUsing the same hydraulic system as the manual pinch gauges but has the added advantage of an easy to read LCD display. This version features an electronic zero calibration system that reduces the need for factory recalibrations, a power management system that assures at least 1000 hours of use without changing the two AAA batteries, a low battery light and an automatic shut off. Tests to 45kg. Push button console includes a button to zero the last maximum reading stored in memory, a maximum button to display the highest reading since the last press of the maximum clear button, and a lb/kg toggle button to change the measurement reading. Carry case included.
- Baseline 7-Piece Hand Evaluation Kit Item Code: MS20886FREE ShippingBaseline 7-Piece Hand Evaluation KitA seven piece complete set of instruments needed for hand evaluation.Includes the following:Baseline Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer13.6kg (30lb) Pinch GaugeStainless Steel Finger GoniometerTwo Point DiscriminatorWartenburg PinwheelFinger Circumference GaugeFunctional Finger Motion GaugeSold with a carrying case.
- Elite 2 Section Couch - Hydraulic Item Code: MS30043FREE ShippingTwin lift design 4 No. Retractable wheels as standard. Positive/negative head section: -30° to +80° Clearance of 23cm for a mobile hoist Breathing hole and plug as standard Facility for fitting cot sides Facility for fitting paper roll holder Facility for fitting up/down surround bar Height Adjustment: 49 - 97cm (19.3 - 38.1") Width 70cm Overall upholstery dimensions: Length 200cm (78.7") Head Section 66cm (26") Leg Section 132cm (52") Max User Weight: 205kg/32st£1,398.49 with VAT Relief
- Elite 3 Section Couch - 60cm Width Item Code: MS30039FREE ShippingTwin lift design 4 No. Retractable wheels as standard Electric & Hydraulic models available Foot switch operation on electric Positive/negative head section: -35° to +80° Positive/negative foot section: -20° to +35° Clearance of 23cm for a mobile hoist Breathing hole and plug as standard Facility for fitting cot sides Facility for fitting paper roll holder Facility for fitting up/down surround bar Height Adjustment: 49 - 96cm (19.3 - 38.1") Width: 60cm Overall upholstery dimensions: Length 200cm (78.7") Head Section 65cm (25.6") Mid Section 67cm (26.4") Leg Section 65cm (25.6") Colour: Blue£2,167.99 with VAT Relief
- Jamar Hand Eval Kit 2 Item Code: MS29058FREE ShippingFor over 45 years the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer has been the industry standard for grip strength data collection many states use the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer as a standard testing istrument for compensation determinations. It offers many features fot routine screen as well as evaluation of hand trauma and disease. Displaying grip force in pounds and kilos upto 200lbs or 90kgs automatically retains the highest reading until reset (ideal for easy recording). The Adjustable handle allows therapists to quantify grip strength for different size objects since the size of the objects being grasped may vary the grip strength on an individual patient.Designed to be used for effective and accurate hand evaluationsAll three instruments come in a convenient carrying case with die cut foam, so they\'re easy to find when you need themAvailable in three kit options: 30 lb. Pinch Gauge, 45 lb. Pinch Gauge and 60 lb. Pinch Gauge
- Throat Scope Reusable Handle + Two Disposable Blade Item Code: MS28182Throat Scope all-in-one light and tongue depressor allows the clinician one handed control for oral cavity examination. The light is guided by the blade to illuminate the inside of the mouth/throat to provide the clinician with a fast, accurate and pleasant oral cavity examination.Disposable BladeReusable HandleIlluminates the entire mouthBright white LED doubles as a torchOne handed operation20-hour continuous battery life
- Throat Scope Disposable Blade x50 Item Code: MS28183Throat Scope all-in-one light and tongue depressor allows the clinician one handed control for oral cavity examination. The light is guided by the blade to illuminate the inside of the mouth/throat to provide the clinician with a fast, accurate and pleasant oral cavity examination.Disposable Blades x50
- Model - Unisex Torso (40 Parts) Item Code: MS28131FREE ShippingModel - Unisex Torso (40 Parts)These models are designed as visual aids for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. They help the students to understand the anatomical structure of the head, neck and internal organs of the human body. The models show the relative positions, morphological characters and anatomical structures of the head, neck and internal organs with special reference to respiratory, digestive, urinary and nervous systems.Includes 40 parts: Torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain (8 parts), vertebra spinal nerves (4 parts), lung (4 parts), heart (2 parts), trachea, oesophagus and descending aorta, diaphragm, liver, kidney, stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (4 parts), female genitalia with fetus (3 parts).Made of PVC plasticwipes cleanMounted on plastic baseDimensions: 85cm tall.
- Adjustable Height Tabouret Stool - Saddle Top Item Code: MS15028FREE ShippingAdjustable Height Tabouret StoolMany studies have shown that the more time we spend seated, the greater the onset of spinal pain. These stools have been designed to allow working in a seated position while keeping the spine straight. All stools come equipped with wheels, using "gas assist" to rotate and height adjust Options Saddle top /Min height - 65cm, Max height - 90cm.Flat top / Min height - 50cm, Max height - 60cm
- Podiatry/Examination Chair MK2 - Balmain Blue Item Code: MS24306FREE ShippingPodiatry/Examination Chair MK2 - Balmain BlueRemovable armrestsThree electric actuators adjust height, backrest & tilt angleMinimum Height: 59cm / 23.2˝Maximum Height: 103cm / 40.6˝Cushion Width: 55cm / 21.7˝Head Section Length: 86cm / 33.9˝Mid Section Length: 44cm / 17.3˝Leg Section Length: 40 / 11cm (15.7˝ / 4.3˝)Total Length: 197cm / 77.6˝Head Tilt Angle: 0° / 80°Mid Tilt Angle: 15°Leg Tilt Angle: –45°/0°Breathing Hole: 0Retractable Wheels: Standard×4User Weight Rating:205kg / 451lb
- Podiatry/Examination Chair MK1 - Balmain Blue Item Code: MS24305FREE ShippingPodiatry/Examination Chair MK1 - Balmain BlueMinimum Height: 53cm / 20.9˝Maximum Height: 95cm / 37.4˝Cushion Width: 55cm / 21.7˝Head Section Length: 74cm / 29˝Mid Section Length: 48cm / 18.9˝Leg Section Length: 50cm / 19.7˝Total Length (with Tray): 202cm / 79.5˝Head Tilt Angle: 0° / 80°Mid Tilt Angle: 0° / 15°Leg Tilt Angle: –40° / 15°Breathing Hole: 1Retractable Wheels: Standard×4User Weight Rating: 205kg / 451lb
- Jamar Digital Pinch Gauge Item Code: MS23876FREE ShippingJamar Digital Pinch GaugeThis digital pinch gauge has an easy-to-read LCD display and features an electronic zero calibration system. The push-button console includes a button to zero the last reading stored in memory and two toggle buttons used to accurately store up to 99 readings. Handy wrist strap and one 3V battery includes. Measures 25×13×5cm (10×5×2")
- Changing Table Item Code: PG46-2FREE ShippingChanging TableConstructed of steel tubing and covered with woven polyester, this table is both durable and hygienic. The covering resists stains and is easily cleaned using common household cleaners. The table can be attached to a wall and folded out of the way when not in use. When in use, the legs lock securely in place. Can also serve as a shower stretcher.Available in two sizes Large or SmallLength Large - 1900mm (743/4") Length Small - 1500mm (59")Width - 700mm (271/2")High - 900mm (351/2")As low as
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section