Items 1-40 of 224
- Standard 30cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16689Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.49Save: £1.13Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Adjustable Height Trolley Walker - Replacement Tray- Cream Item Code: MS27659Special Price £7.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.39Save: £1.41Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Outdoor Step Item Code: MS26724Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Outdoor StepProvides the user with an intermediate step between ground level and the height of a high doorstep, making the step easier to negotiate for the user and reducing the risk of slips and falls. Lightweight and easy to use design. Non-slip surface. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.SpecificationsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steady Lightweight and easy to use design Reduces the height the user has to lift their legs in order to step up or down when negotiating stepsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steadyAllows the user to become steady before attempting the actual stepFeatures drainage holes to prevent water build-up which is especially useful for outdoor locations or in the bathroomNon-slip surfaceSuitable for both indoor and outdoor useWidth: 49cm (19.5")Depth: 39cm (15.5")Height: 9cm (3.5")Maximum user weight: 150kg (23st)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £11.55 with VAT Relief
Was: £13.59Save: £2.04Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Dorsal Goniometer Item Code: MS22622Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £11.99Save: £1.80Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Baseline Pinch Gauge Item Code: PD137-1FREE ShippingThis precision instrument records isometric lateral, chuck or tip pinch in kilograms and pounds. The body is made of rugged anodised aluminum with a nylon strap for the examiner's wrist. The red pointer stops at the maximum pinch recorded for the highest degree of accuracy. Pinch jaws are 22mm wide and approximately 19mm thick. Includes carrying caseThree-year warranty
- Standard 20cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16688Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.49Save: £0.67Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Jebsen-Taylor Hand Function Test Kit Item Code: MS21183FREE ShippingThis seven part test evaluates a broad range of hand functions used in daily activities. Conduct test using common items such as paper clips, cans, pencils, etc. Includes instructions and all items needed to perform seven sub tests. An empty can serves as a container for small test items. Test comes in a cotton carrying bag.
- Camry Digital Hand Dynamometer / Grip Strength Meter - (90 Kgs) Item Code: MS26030FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Camry digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional training device for handgrip strengths suitable for any doctor's office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.19 definable users with options for gender and age to store, along with the ability to save and recall test results for each user.Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the incremental increase, or decrease from the last record.Each test run is rated "weak", "normal", or "strong" based on age and gender data entered for each user.Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.How to Use1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your handgrip.5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you've done in comparison to your saved result.Express Delivery Available
- Jamar Medical Skinfold Caliper Item Code: MS10902FREE ShippingSpring-loaded caliper arms provide standard pressure for measuring skinfolds in nutrition, fat distribution, children's growth, anthropometry and other applications. Readings up to 60mm. Sturdy construction of lightweight aluminum ensures years of reliable use. Features a contoured handgrip with safety strap handle. Comes with protective carrying case and manual.Latex free.Special PriceWas: £192.10Save: £28.81Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit Item Code: MS13613FREE ShippingAll the basics for hand and finger evaluation, in one convenient package. Comes in a convenient storage/carrying case with individual compartments for each instrument.The Kit includes one each of th following:Jamar Hydraulic Hand DynamometerIn today's health care environment, accurate and objective data is required for reimbursable rehabilitation services, making the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer an indispensable tool. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. Virtually leak proof hydraulics and isometric design ensure accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.Built to last, a shock resistant rubber cap protects the stainless steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped. Unit comes with carrying/storage case andcomplete instructions. One year warranty. The warranty does not cover calibration.The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer combines precision with convenient features:Dual scale readout displays isometric grip force from 0 to 90kg (0 to 200lbs)Peak hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.Handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from 35 to 87mm (13/8 to 33/8"), in 13mm (1/2") increments.Note: At minimum, an annual calibration and tune up is recommended to ensure long term accuracy of the unit.Jamar Hydraulic Pinch GaugeUnlike conventional pinch gauges, the Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge's unique design frees the client to perform a true pinch pattern because the therapist, not the client, supports the weight of the gauge. A highly accurate pinch force measurement, devoid of artifact, is the result. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 20kg (45lbs). Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty.Jamar 140mm (5.1/2") Steel Finger GoniometerJamar Finger Goniometer, helps to provide accurate & precise finger motion measurements.
- Podiatry Couch - 2 Motor Item Code: MS24308FREE ShippingDesigned specifically for podiatry use within both private practise and the NHS. Available in 2 models with features that have been designed with patient and practitioner comfort in mind.Features:Strong stable twin lift designHand control operation for motorsGas strut operation on footrests and backrestTrendelenburg tilt facilityTelescopic leg sections for taller patientsTelescopic arm restsAnti-bacterial frame and upholstery (available in 4 colours)Positive back section to 85°Negative leg section –90° to +15°Height range 51-89cmRetractable wheelsHoist clearance 17.5cmMaximum User Weight 260kg (40st)
- Posture Mirror - Wall Mounted Item Code: MS18977FREE Shipping
- Pneumatic Wheelie Stool Item Code: MS10348FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £180.89Save: £27.13Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Six Piece Goniometer Set Item Code: MS10270FREE ShippingSix Piece Goniometer SetPadded carrying case with compartments that hold goniometers firmly in place. Set includes: 18cm (7") 180º Robinson Pocket Goniometer20cm (8") 180º Goniometer and 35cm (14") 360º Goniometer14cm (51/2") Finger Goniometer20cm (8") Aluminum X-Ray Goniometer20cm (8") Stainless Steel Goniometer
- Glass Mirror - 3 Section Item Code: MS18980FREE ShippingFor educational and therapy programmes where a reflective glass surface is preferred. Heavy plate glass with electroplated copper produces bright, distortion free images. Oak laminate frame provides an attractive appearance. Each panel of the three section mirror measure 69cm wide and 183cm high and may be locked into position.Mirrors include brackets for mounting to a wall, and castors for a free standing unit.
- RI-MED™ SPHYGMOMANOMETER SET Item Code: MS10281FREE ShippingErgonomically designed palm held sphygmomanometer can be right or left hand operated. Features extra large, easy to read 63mm diameter dial, grey scale with black graduations.Double Action - can be automatically regulated air release of 2-3 mmHg/s via a button at the end of the unit or at your preferred rate. Maximum reading 300mmHg. Maximum error +/- 3mmHg. Includes paediatric, adult and large adult cuffs in a desk or wall mounted storage module.Special Price £161.49 with VAT Relief
Was: £189.99Save: £28.50Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Throat Scope Reusable Handle + Two Disposable Blade Item Code: MS28182Throat Scope all-in-one light and tongue depressor allows the clinician one handed control for oral cavity examination. The light is guided by the blade to illuminate the inside of the mouth/throat to provide the clinician with a fast, accurate and pleasant oral cavity examination.Disposable BladeReusable HandleIlluminates the entire mouthBright white LED doubles as a torchOne handed operation20-hour continuous battery lifeSpecial PriceWas: £30.89Save: £4.63Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS27558FREE ShippingJamar® Smart Hand DynamometerIntroducing the first electronic hand dynamometer that works seamlessly and wirelessly with a mobile app. Download the free Jamar Smart app, and you'll be able to control your Jamar® Smart Hand Dynamometer from your iPad tablet (iPad Air, iPad Mini or original iPad version 3 or later). The app is designed to expedite and enhance patient evaluations allowing results to be quickly repeated, edited, and saved. The free app includes the standard hand grip test, and features:Ability to set number of reps from 1 to 5Determine hand(s) to test and which one to start withRecord the grip position on the JamarEasily accept or redo any trialInstantly displays results to 1/10th of a poundCalculates average, standard deviation and coefficient of variationCompares results to norms based on patient's gender and ageFor a nominal fee, you can download the fully-featured app, which includes:Optional patient name and/or ID, gender and age storageSave test history and quickly create a new test with the same parametersAdditional tests: Rapid Exchange, 5 Position Grip and Sustained GripResults for 5-Position and Sustained Grip also display as a real-time graph for easier interpretation of resultsExport results as a PDF fileFor both the Jamar Smart and Jamar Plus+ we've replaced the hydraulic system found in other dynamometers with a circuit board and electronic load sensors. This technological advancement gives you a more accurate tool to measure hand strength in clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. We also increased the durability of the dynamometer by eliminating all internal moving parts, and encasing the electronics in a sturdy aluminium body with a scratch-resistant UV coating. The readout displays isometric grip force from 0–200 lbs (90 kg). Requires two AAA batteries (included).Comes in a reusable storage container.
- Podiatry/Examination Chair MK1 - Balmain Blue Item Code: MS24305FREE ShippingPodiatry/Examination Chair MK1 - Balmain BlueMinimum Height: 53cm / 20.9˝Maximum Height: 95cm / 37.4˝Cushion Width: 55cm / 21.7˝Head Section Length: 74cm / 29˝Mid Section Length: 48cm / 18.9˝Leg Section Length: 50cm / 19.7˝Total Length (with Tray): 202cm / 79.5˝Head Tilt Angle: 0° / 80°Mid Tilt Angle: 0° / 15°Leg Tilt Angle: –40° / 15°Breathing Hole: 1Retractable Wheels: Standard×4User Weight Rating: 205kg / 451lb
- Podiatry/Examination Chair MK1 - Black Item Code: MS24303FREE ShippingPodiatry/Examination Chair MK1 - BlackMinimum Height: 53cm / 20.9˝Maximum Height: 95cm / 37.4˝Cushion Width: 55cm / 21.7˝Head Section Length: 74cm / 29˝Mid Section Length: 48cm / 18.9˝Leg Section Length: 50cm / 19.7˝Total Length (with Tray): 202cm / 79.5˝Head Tilt Angle: 0° / 80°Mid Tilt Angle: 0° / 15°Leg Tilt Angle: –40° / 15°Breathing Hole: 1Retractable Wheels: Standard×4User Weight Rating: 205kg / 451lb
- Space Saving Stairs - Non-Slip Treads Item Code: MS23854FREE ShippingSpace Saving StairsThese stairs are made up of 2 sections and can be quickly adjusted so that they slot together, reducing the storage space required. Made from high quality hardwood with the 15cm deep steps. Specifications:Handrails are height adjustable from 40 to 90cm.Fully assembled: Length 140cm. Width 86cm. Height 60cm.When compact: Length 87cm. Width 86cm. Height 60cmMax User Weight: 140Kgs 22StNote: This is a special order item & cannot be returned, please also call us to confirm delivery eta.
- Model - Life-Size Hip Joint Item Code: MS23015
Demonstra anteversion, retroversion, abduction and internal/external rotation.
Includes flexible, artificial ligaments.
Made of PVC plastic, wipes clean.
Life-size, on stand.
Dimensions 25 x 19 x 30cmSpecial PriceWas: £28.30Save: £4.25Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Changing Table Item Code: PG46-2FREE ShippingChanging TableConstructed of steel tubing and covered with woven polyester, this table is both durable and hygienic. The covering resists stains and is easily cleaned using common household cleaners. The table can be attached to a wall and folded out of the way when not in use. When in use, the legs lock securely in place. Can also serve as a shower stretcher.Available in two sizes Large or SmallLength Large - 1900mm (743/4") Length Small - 1500mm (59")Width - 700mm (271/2")High - 900mm (351/2")
- Posture Mirror - Mobile Item Code: MS18978FREE Shipping
- Paediatric Changing Table - Electric Item Code: MS10939FREE ShippingWhen dealing with children, their movements can sometimes be unpredictable and when you are carrying our examinations, changing or performing medical procedures a secure base is essential for patient safety and dignity. Our electric operated Paediatric Changing Table makes this much easier and less stressful for the child, the table can quickly be fitted with cot sides for further security and safety. The Paediatric Changing Table is equally at home in the domestic or professional setting and makes patient handling easier and less prone to accidents or strains. The fully retractable wheels make the Paediatric Changing Table easy to move and get into the right position for user preference. Once in place the table is extremely secure and gives a firm platform for any processes. The bright, uplifting colours on the Paediatric Changing Table mean that it’s seen as fun for kids and far less imposing than ordinary hospital equipment. The electric model comes with a hand switch control for easy operation when in use. The Paediatric Changing Table comes with a 2-year guarantee for total peace of mind and it’s also Free UK Wide Delivery. Please note that this is a special-order item and therefore delivery may take between 2-3 weeks. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Safe and secure in position Allows for easier procedures Time saving convenience Easy to assemble and move position Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg) Note: This is a special order item and takes 2-3 weeks for deliverySpecial Price £1,029.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,307.69Save: £277.70
- Paediatric Changing Table - Hydraulic Item Code: MS12842FREE ShippingOur Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table makes the experience of care or medical examination or procedures much easier and less stressful for children. The brightly coloured Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table gives you excellent support and working space whilst being exceptionally comfortable for the child. For additional safety and support the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table can easily be fitted with cot sides to alleviate any possibility for slips or falls during care. The fully retractable wheels on this model make it very easy to manoeuvre into position so you can move it to anywhere you need to work with ease and comfort. The Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table is equally suitable for the domestic use or for clinical or medical professional care scenarios. The table has been designed with an ergonomic to appeal to children and making the association with fun and play due to its bright colouring that works well in any childcare décor scheme. the strong and durable construction of the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table means it will give many years of trouble-free performance, even in daily use. 2 Year manufacturer guarantee. It comes with Free UK Wide delivery. Please be aware that this is a special-order item, so has a 2 - 3-week delivery schedule. Features Strong and secure support Child friendly design and colour Lightweight and easy operation Strong hydraulic mechanism Makes medical and care procedures easier This paediatric table can be fitted with cot sides for patient safaty and has excellent manoeurability due to retractable wheels. It is also brightly coloured making it more fun for children and aiding compliance. It is strong and robust and has a two year guarantee. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg)Special Price £999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,407.69Save: £407.70
- Sissel Saddle Stool - Black Item Code: MS21815FREE ShippingSissel Saddle Stool - BlackSaddle Stool, helps ease back pain!The saddle stool was designed by a man who suffered with chronic back pain. The only relief from pain came when he was horse riding. An orthopaedic consultant explained to him that the riding position gave a perfect balance to all the elements involved in the seemingly simple but anatomically complex process of sitting.This ergonomically designed saddle stool maintains the spine's natural correct posture helping to reduce the strain on the spine which is a common cause of back pain.Ideal to be used as an alternatve to a standard chairby practitioners whilst treating patientsFeatures Smooth single leaver gas-lift Easy care vinyl fabric Colour - Black Seat - Chrome 5 wheel baseSpecification Height adjustable from 67 to 78cm Seat size, 38 x 36 x13cm (l x w x d) (15" x 13" x 5") Maximum weight 130Kg (300lbs)Special PriceWas: £178.19Save: £26.72Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Carpet Base 250 x 120cm Item Code: MS16749FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Carpet Base 250 x 120cm DetailsA free standing wooden carpet base with sloping endsThis Base Can be used with a 182cm rails not included with the BasePlease note: Most of our Base are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£812.69 with VAT Relief
- Universal Cot Sides Item Code: MS10352FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £197.59Save: £29.64Offer ends 2019-09-30
- SECA 958 - Electronic Chair Scale With BMI Function Item Code: MS10273FREE ShippingSECA 958 - Electronic Chair Scale With BMI FunctionEasy to manoeuvre and is complete with a clear LCD display that offers a Body Mass Index facility.The seat is comfortable and combined with foot supports, making the chair very steady.The armrests can be swivelled up and backwards for ease of patient access.The non-skid locking wheels provide patient security. Touch button hold and TARE features.Powered by mains or rechargeable function.Maximum User Weight: 200Kgs or 31.5St£1,060.79 with VAT Relief
- Muscled Shoulder Joint Model Item Code: MS11031FREE ShippingSemi-articulating right rotator cuff model has an encapsulated humerus that is removable from the capsular ligament of the shoulder joint. Allows demonstration of the rotator cuff's role in fixing the humerus in the glenoid cavity and depressing it during shoulder elevation. Includes removable patient education card and plastic base. Measures 13 x 15.2 x 13cm.Special PriceWas: £177.89Save: £26.69Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Muscled Knee Joint Model Item Code: MS11029FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £177.89Save: £26.69Offer ends 2019-09-30
- ADJUSTABLE WALL GONIOMETER Item Code: MS10892FREE ShippingObjectively measure and document thoracic and lumbar range of motion. The height-adjustable goniometer allows users to align it with the client's L4 and L5 axis points for reliable, precise measurements. Allows measurement of lateral flexion, forward flexion and extension of the spine. Comes with instructions.Latex free. Width 61 x 112cm.Special PriceWas: £173.69Save: £26.05Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Adjustable Arm Table Item Code: MS10341FREE Shipping
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section