Items 1-40 of 212
- Goniometer - Small 180° Item Code: MS16690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £2.80Save: £0.56
- Camry Digital Hand Dynamometer / Grip Strength Meter - (90 Kgs) Item Code: MS26030FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Camry digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional training device for handgrip strengths suitable for any doctor's office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.19 definable users with options for gender and age to store, along with the ability to save and recall test results for each user.Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the incremental increase, or decrease from the last record.Each test run is rated "weak", "normal", or "strong" based on age and gender data entered for each user.Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.How to Use1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your handgrip.5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you've done in comparison to your saved result.Express Delivery Available
- Standard 20cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16688Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.30Save: £0.86
- Adjustable Height Trolley Walker - Replacement Tray- Cream Item Code: MS27659Special Price £7.51 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.39Save: £1.88
- Standard 30cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16689Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.30Save: £1.46
- Outdoor Step Item Code: MS26724Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Outdoor StepProvides the user with an intermediate step between ground level and the height of a high doorstep, making the step easier to negotiate for the user and reducing the risk of slips and falls. Lightweight and easy to use design. Non-slip surface. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.SpecificationsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steady Lightweight and easy to use design Reduces the height the user has to lift their legs in order to step up or down when negotiating stepsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steadyAllows the user to become steady before attempting the actual stepFeatures drainage holes to prevent water build-up which is especially useful for outdoor locations or in the bathroomNon-slip surfaceSuitable for both indoor and outdoor useWidth: 49cm (19.5")Depth: 39cm (15.5")Height: 9cm (3.5")Maximum user weight: 150kg (23st)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £16.55 with VAT Relief
Was: £20.69Save: £4.14
- Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13615FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Our Dynamometer will provide an accurate and ongoing evaluation of hand grip and strength for clients suffering from hand trauma or other dysfunction caused by illness. The dynamometer will provide an up to date evaluation of improvement in grip and dexterity. The piece of equipment itself is of aluminium construction with a scratch resistant UV coating- meaning it is lightweight and robust. The display will indicate grip force from 0-200lbs and the LCD display is easy to read. The dynamometer can be set to display pounds or kilograms and will indicate when the battery is low. The machine will also calculate the average and then compare grip force to show deviation and measure progress- which is a key motivator for those working their way back to health and their own optimum. Without being able to measure progress how can you ensure progress is being made? Features Provides accurate and ongoing evaluation of hand grip Ideal for those recovering from hand trauma or dysfunction Aluminium construction so lightweight Easy to use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £348.70Save: £58.72
- Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13610FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.In today's health care environment, accurate and objective data is required for reimbursable rehabilitation services, making the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer an indispensable tool. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. Virtually leak proof hydraulics and isometric design ensure accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.Built to last, a shock resistant rubber cap protects the stainless steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped. Unit comes with carrying/storage case andcomplete instructions. One year warranty. The warranty does not cover calibration.The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer combines precision with convenient features:Dual scale readout displays isometric grip force from: 0 to 200lbs(0 to 90kg)Peak hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.Handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from: 13/8" to 33/8"(3.5cm to 8.7cm) in 1/2"(1.3cm) increments.Note: At minimum, an annual calibration and tune up is recommended to ensure long term accuracy of the unit.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £323.89Save: £47.90
- Adjustable Height Tabouret Stool - Flat Top Item Code: MS24304FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Adjustable Height Tabouret StoolMany studies have shown that the more time we spend seated, the greater the onset of spinal pain. These stools have been designed to allow working in a seated position while keeping the spine straight. All stools come equipped with wheels, using "gas assist" to rotate and height adjust Options Saddle top /Min height - 65cm, Max height - 90cm.Flat top / Min height - 50cm, Max height - 60cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £157.32Save: £85.33
- Overdoor Pulley - Extended Metal Bracket Item Code: MS16692Rebuild wrist, arm and shoulder muscles with the pulley. Use without weights for beginners or for patients with a limited range of motion. Use with weights for more advanced patients.Use the Over Door Exercise Pulleys to help improve range of motion and coordination following CVA; the stronger arm pulls the affected arm up in a controlled stretching motion. Useful for slow, passive stretching. Ideal for home range of motion programs.Large handles are easy to grasp.The 8’ (2.6m) rope can be adjusted easily for proper fit.Extended Metal Bracket positions the pulleys 15" (38cm) away from the door to give the client more room to move.Special Price £8.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £11.19Save: £2.24
- Jebsen-Taylor Hand Function Test Kit Item Code: MS21183FREE ShippingThis seven part test evaluates a broad range of hand functions used in daily activities. Conduct test using common items such as paper clips, cans, pencils, etc. Includes instructions and all items needed to perform seven sub tests. An empty can serves as a container for small test items. Test comes in a cotton carrying bag.
- FUNCTIONAL MODEL OF THE KNEE JOINT Item Code: MS11028FREE ShippingThis model of the right knee features a detachable ligament system, allowing a complete view of each individual ligament, bone, or cartilage. The ligaments are made of an indestructible, hard elastic for years of durable use. The ligaments? flexibility allows demonstration of the full range of motion, including flexion, extension, inner and outer rotation. Removable from stand, dissects. Life size. Made of SOMSO-Plast. 34 x 18 x 18cm.
- Podiatry Couch - 2 Motor Item Code: MS24308FREE ShippingDesigned specifically for podiatry use within both private practise and the NHS. Available in 2 models with features that have been designed with patient and practitioner comfort in mind.Features:Strong stable twin lift designHand control operation for motorsGas strut operation on footrests and backrestTrendelenburg tilt facilityTelescopic leg sections for taller patientsTelescopic arm restsAnti-bacterial frame and upholstery (available in 4 colours)Positive back section to 85°Negative leg section –90° to +15°Height range 51-89cmRetractable wheelsHoist clearance 17.5cmMaximum User Weight 260kg (40st)
- Paediatric Changing Table - Electric Item Code: MS10939FREE ShippingWhen dealing with children, their movements can sometimes be unpredictable and when you are carrying our examinations, changing or performing medical procedures a secure base is essential for patient safety and dignity. Our electric operated Paediatric Changing Table makes this much easier and less stressful for the child, the table can quickly be fitted with cot sides for further security and safety. The Paediatric Changing Table is equally at home in the domestic or professional setting and makes patient handling easier and less prone to accidents or strains. The fully retractable wheels make the Paediatric Changing Table easy to move and get into the right position for user preference. Once in place the table is extremely secure and gives a firm platform for any processes. The bright, uplifting colours on the Paediatric Changing Table mean that it’s seen as fun for kids and far less imposing than ordinary hospital equipment. The electric model comes with a hand switch control for easy operation when in use. The Paediatric Changing Table comes with a 2-year guarantee for total peace of mind and it’s also Free UK Wide Delivery. Please note that this is a special-order item and therefore delivery may take between 2-3 weeks. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Safe and secure in position Allows for easier procedures Time saving convenience Easy to assemble and move position Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg) Note: This is a special order item and takes 2-3 weeks for deliverySpecial Price £1,029.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,307.69Save: £277.70
- Posture Mirror - Mobile Item Code: MS18978FREE Shipping
- Paediatric Changing Table - Hydraulic Item Code: MS12842FREE ShippingOur Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table makes the experience of care or medical examination or procedures much easier and less stressful for children. The brightly coloured Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table gives you excellent support and working space whilst being exceptionally comfortable for the child. For additional safety and support the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table can easily be fitted with cot sides to alleviate any possibility for slips or falls during care. The fully retractable wheels on this model make it very easy to manoeuvre into position so you can move it to anywhere you need to work with ease and comfort. The Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table is equally suitable for the domestic use or for clinical or medical professional care scenarios. The table has been designed with an ergonomic to appeal to children and making the association with fun and play due to its bright colouring that works well in any childcare décor scheme. the strong and durable construction of the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table means it will give many years of trouble-free performance, even in daily use. 2 Year manufacturer guarantee. It comes with Free UK Wide delivery. Please be aware that this is a special-order item, so has a 2 - 3-week delivery schedule. Features Strong and secure support Child friendly design and colour Lightweight and easy operation Strong hydraulic mechanism Makes medical and care procedures easier This paediatric table can be fitted with cot sides for patient safaty and has excellent manoeurability due to retractable wheels. It is also brightly coloured making it more fun for children and aiding compliance. It is strong and robust and has a two year guarantee. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg)Special Price £999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,407.69Save: £407.70
- Paediatric Steps Item Code: MS11056FREE ShippingPaediatric StepsThese steps are brightly coloured to brighten any paediatric clinic and aid compliance. On one side there are four steps with a depth of 115mm (5.1/2") and on the other there are three steps with a depth of 150mm (57/8").The handrails adjust from 330mm (13") to 750mm (25.1/2")Length 1120cm. Width 940mm (37")£1,200.69 with VAT Relief
- Universal Cot Sides Item Code: MS10352FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £197.59Save: £39.52
- Marsden Professional Physicians Scale With BMI Item Code: MS10274FREE ShippingMarsden Professional Physicians Scale With BMIThis scale is robust with its heavy duty construction making it ideal for the consulting room or clinic.Accurate scale with BMI and height measure.It is powered by batteries, which are rechargeable.SpecificationsCapacity is 200kg (311/2 st) in 200g (0.4lb) increments.Width 315mm (121/2").Depth 460mm (18").Height 900mm (351/2").Weight 8kg.Class III approved.£608.69 with VAT Relief
- Jamar Norms Wall Chart Item Code: MS13614Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This handy wall chart is a great addition to any clinic. Large print displays the normative grip strength data for individuals from 6 to 75+ years old as collected by Virgil Mathiowetz, et al. using a Jamar Hand Dynamometer. Instructions for proper testing procedures are also included. Laminated, high quality, heavy paper with metal grommets in each top corner assures many years of use from this chart.Measures 46 x 61cm (18 x 24").Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £29.29Save: £5.86
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Non Slip Vinyl Base 400 x 120cm Item Code: MS29514FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Non Slip Vinyl Base 400 x 120cmDetailsA free standing wooden Non Slip Vinyl Base with sloping endThis Base Can be used with a 335cm rails not included with the Base**All Bases are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Bases are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£1,245.29 with VAT Relief
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Non Slip Vinyl Base 250 x 120cm Item Code: MS29515FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Non Slip Vinyl Base 250 x 120cmDetailsA free standing wooden Non Slip Vinyl Base with sloping endsThis Base Can be used with a 182cm rails not included with the Base**All Bases are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Bases are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£1,245.29 with VAT Relief
- Jamar Hand Eval Kit 2 Item Code: MS29058FREE ShippingFor over 45 years the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer has been the industry standard for grip strength data collection many states use the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer as a standard testing istrument for compensation determinations. It offers many features fot routine screen as well as evaluation of hand trauma and disease. Displaying grip force in pounds and kilos upto 200lbs or 90kgs automatically retains the highest reading until reset (ideal for easy recording). The Adjustable handle allows therapists to quantify grip strength for different size objects since the size of the objects being grasped may vary the grip strength on an individual patient.Designed to be used for effective and accurate hand evaluationsAll three instruments come in a convenient carrying case with die cut foam, so they\'re easy to find when you need themAvailable in three kit options: 30 lb. Pinch Gauge, 45 lb. Pinch Gauge and 60 lb. Pinch Gauge
- Throat Scope Disposable Blade x50 Item Code: MS28183Throat Scope all-in-one light and tongue depressor allows the clinician one handed control for oral cavity examination. The light is guided by the blade to illuminate the inside of the mouth/throat to provide the clinician with a fast, accurate and pleasant oral cavity examination.Disposable Blades x50Special PriceWas: £30.89Save: £6.18
- Model - Unisex Torso (40 Parts) Item Code: MS28131FREE ShippingModel - Unisex Torso (40 Parts)These models are designed as visual aids for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. They help the students to understand the anatomical structure of the head, neck and internal organs of the human body. The models show the relative positions, morphological characters and anatomical structures of the head, neck and internal organs with special reference to respiratory, digestive, urinary and nervous systems.Includes 40 parts: Torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain (8 parts), vertebra spinal nerves (4 parts), lung (4 parts), heart (2 parts), trachea, oesophagus and descending aorta, diaphragm, liver, kidney, stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (4 parts), female genitalia with fetus (3 parts).Made of PVC plasticwipes cleanMounted on plastic baseDimensions: 85cm tall.
- Pneumatic Squeeze Dynamometer Item Code: MS10889FREE ShippingFor measuring hand strength, even where grasping power has been severely impaired or other disabilities inhibit gripping effort. It is lightweight and should be used when accuracy and repeatability are required. Maximum reading remains until reset. The smallest bulb may be used for children and to test pinching function of intrinsic muscles. Scale is calibrated in an international unit of energy (bars). Includes carrying case with instructionsBulb contains natural rubber latex
- WHARTENBURG STAINLESS STEEL PINWHEEL Item Code: MS10294Special PriceWas: £29.09Save: £5.82
- TRISTAR™ Item Code: MS10286FREE ShippingThe high quality stethoscope Tristar with three different sized double chest pieces for adults, children/babies and new borns is suitable for auscultation in all frequency ranges. Considerably improved acoustic performance in all areas of application.-Double chest pieces for Duplex, baby and Duplex neonatal made of aluminium with practical rapid exchange connector-Special membranes, diameter 48mm, 36mm, 28mm, for first class acoustics with extra flat non-chill rings to adapt better to the skin-Bell diameters: 36mm, 28mm, 24mm-Matt chromium plated binaural with integrated reinforced double spring-Optimal seal of the external auditory canal with soft, exchangeable ear-tips-Particularly strong Y-tube made of PVC for optimal acoustics to shield against undesired stray sounds-Overall length: 79cm, 78.5cm, 78cm-Latex free-Tristar is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear tips and a replacement membrane for each diameter-With name plateSpecial PriceWas: £107.29Save: £21.46
- Junior Parallel Bars Item Code: MS16773FREE ShippingJunior Parallel BarsFully height adjustable parallel bars solidly constructed from powder coated steel with a chrome finish, offering a high degree of stability for users. Can be folded flat for easy storage and are height adjustable. They are also made to a smaller specification to accommodate children. SpecificationsHeight adjustable between 40cm to 65cm.Length 186cm.Width 36cm.Handrail diameter 25mm.Maximum user weight 63Kg (10 stone)Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£384.29 with VAT Relief
- Economy Multi-Purpose Trolley Item Code: MS10937FREE Shipping£241.59 with VAT Relief
- Curb And Ramp Training Set Item Code: MS10357FREE ShippingCurb And Ramp Training SetThree steps with handles nest under the ramp platform when not in use. Anti-slip surface on ramp. Natural wood finish. Ramp platform measures 104 x 216cm. Ramp incline graduates from 1cm to 20cm high. Set of three includes the following sizes:Height Width Depth:15 x 91 x 41cm10 x 81 x 41cm50 x 76 x 41cm
- 15cm (6") Steel Finger-Toe Goniometer Item Code: MS10266FREE Shipping15cm (6") Steel Finger/Toe GoniometerStainless steel goniometer measures range of motion of finger joints (metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal) and other small joints including toes. Head has two opposing 180º scales marked in 5º increments. A linear scale in inches and centimetres is on the arm.Special PriceWas: £68.18Save: £13.63
- Baseline Posture Elevator Item Code: MS10271FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £229.09Save: £45.82
- Baseline 3-Piece Hand Evaluation Kit Item Code: MS20884FREE Shipping
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section