Items 1-40 of 129
- Therapy Bench - Small Item Code: MS30091FREE Shipping£313.19 with VAT Relief
- Telescopic Inspection Mirror Item Code: MS29835Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Jamar Hand Eval Kit 2 Item Code: MS29058FREE ShippingFor over 45 years the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer has been the industry standard for grip strength data collection many states use the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer as a standard testing istrument for compensation determinations. It offers many features fot routine screen as well as evaluation of hand trauma and disease. Displaying grip force in pounds and kilos upto 200lbs or 90kgs automatically retains the highest reading until reset (ideal for easy recording). The Adjustable handle allows therapists to quantify grip strength for different size objects since the size of the objects being grasped may vary the grip strength on an individual patient.Designed to be used for effective and accurate hand evaluationsAll three instruments come in a convenient carrying case with die cut foam, so they\'re easy to find when you need themAvailable in three kit options: 30 lb. Pinch Gauge, 45 lb. Pinch Gauge and 60 lb. Pinch Gauge
- Limb Support Item Code: MS28768FREE ShippingThe LOCOMOTOR LIMB SUPPORT has been developed to combat manual handling problems associated with supporting a clients arm or leg whilst attempting to dress or treat the limb. The LIMB SUPPORT cradles the arm or leg so that the nurse/carer has both hands free to treat or dress the limb.Height AdjustableDisposable Covers15kg Weight Limit for Limb£102.49 with VAT Relief
- Model - Unisex Torso (40 Parts) Item Code: MS28131FREE ShippingModel - Unisex Torso (40 Parts)These models are designed as visual aids for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. They help the students to understand the anatomical structure of the head, neck and internal organs of the human body. The models show the relative positions, morphological characters and anatomical structures of the head, neck and internal organs with special reference to respiratory, digestive, urinary and nervous systems.Includes 40 parts: Torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain (8 parts), vertebra spinal nerves (4 parts), lung (4 parts), heart (2 parts), trachea, oesophagus and descending aorta, diaphragm, liver, kidney, stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (4 parts), female genitalia with fetus (3 parts).Made of PVC plasticwipes cleanMounted on plastic baseDimensions: 85cm tall.
- Convensional Steps With Adjustable Handrails Item Code: MS16774FREE Shipping
- Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS27558FREE ShippingJamar® Smart Hand DynamometerIntroducing the first electronic hand dynamometer that works seamlessly and wirelessly with a mobile app. Download the free Jamar Smart app, and you'll be able to control your Jamar® Smart Hand Dynamometer from your iPad tablet (iPad Air, iPad Mini or original iPad version 3 or later). The app is designed to expedite and enhance patient evaluations allowing results to be quickly repeated, edited, and saved. The free app includes the standard hand grip test, and features:Ability to set number of reps from 1 to 5Determine hand(s) to test and which one to start withRecord the grip position on the JamarEasily accept or redo any trialInstantly displays results to 1/10th of a poundCalculates average, standard deviation and coefficient of variationCompares results to norms based on patient's gender and ageFor a nominal fee, you can download the fully-featured app, which includes:Optional patient name and/or ID, gender and age storageSave test history and quickly create a new test with the same parametersAdditional tests: Rapid Exchange, 5 Position Grip and Sustained GripResults for 5-Position and Sustained Grip also display as a real-time graph for easier interpretation of resultsExport results as a PDF fileFor both the Jamar Smart and Jamar Plus+ we've replaced the hydraulic system found in other dynamometers with a circuit board and electronic load sensors. This technological advancement gives you a more accurate tool to measure hand strength in clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. We also increased the durability of the dynamometer by eliminating all internal moving parts, and encasing the electronics in a sturdy aluminium body with a scratch-resistant UV coating. The readout displays isometric grip force from 0–200 lbs (90 kg). Requires two AAA batteries (included).Comes in a reusable storage container.
- Camry Digital Hand Dynamometer / Grip Strength Meter - (90 Kgs) Item Code: MS26030Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Camry digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional training device for handgrip strengths suitable for any doctor's office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.19 definable users with options for gender and age to store, along with the ability to save and recall test results for each user.Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the incremental increase, or decrease from the last record.Each test run is rated "weak", "normal", or "strong" based on age and gender data entered for each user.Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.How to Use1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your handgrip.5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you've done in comparison to your saved result.
- Adjustable Height Tabouret Stool - Saddle Top Item Code: MS15028FREE ShippingAdjustable Height Tabouret StoolMany studies have shown that the more time we spend seated, the greater the onset of spinal pain. These stools have been designed to allow working in a seated position while keeping the spine straight. All stools come equipped with wheels, using "gas assist" to rotate and height adjust Options Saddle top /Min height - 65cm, Max height - 90cm.Flat top / Min height - 50cm, Max height - 60cm
- Baseline Digital Hand Spring Dynamometer Item Code: MS23877FREE Shipping
- Jamar Digital Pinch Gauge Item Code: MS23876FREE ShippingJamar Digital Pinch GaugeThis digital pinch gauge has an easy-to-read LCD display and features an electronic zero calibration system. The push-button console includes a button to zero the last reading stored in memory and two toggle buttons used to accurately store up to 99 readings. Handy wrist strap and one 3V battery includes. Measures 25×13×5cm (10×5×2")
- Space Saving Stairs - Non-Slip Treads Item Code: MS23854FREE ShippingSpace Saving StairsThese stairs are made up of 2 sections and can be quickly adjusted so that they slot together, reducing the storage space required. Made from high quality hardwood with the 15cm deep steps. Specifications:Handrails are height adjustable from 40 to 90cm.Fully assembled: Length 140cm. Width 86cm. Height 60cm.When compact: Length 87cm. Width 86cm. Height 60cmMax User Weight: 140Kgs 22StNote: This is a special order item & cannot be returned, please also call us to confirm delivery eta.
- Life Size Skeleton - Deluxe Item Code: MS23647FREE Shipping
This model helps students to understand the relationship between the human body figure and the skeleton.
It can also be used for studying the morphology of bones and the construction of joints.
Set in a standing posture, the joints of the upper and lower extremities are moveable.
Skull is composed of 22 bones, transversely cut Calvarium and moveable mandible.
3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Red painted parts represent muscle origins and blue painted areas represent muscle insertions.
Made of PVC plastic,wipes clean.
- Model - Life Size Elbow Joint Item Code: MS23017Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Demonstrates flexion, extension and internal/external rotation.
Includes flexible, artificial ligaments.
Made of PVC plastic, wipes clean.
Life-size, on stand.
Dimensions 17 x 14.5 x 24cm
- Wrist Inclinometer Item Code: MS22650FREE ShippingMeasures forearm pronation and supination. Designed to reduce extraneous variables currently found with goniometric measurements of forearm motions. Provides accurate information when used according to the included instructions. Easy to read 360º protractor dial has 5º increments of measurement. Latex free.
- Harpenden Skinfold Calliper Item Code: MS22647FREE ShippingThe Harpenden Skinfold Calliper is one of the most up to date and versatile callipers on the market. Used correctly it will give good service and reliable results for many years and, in order that optimum results are obtained, we suggest strongly that you read your manual thoroughly even if experienced in the use of this type of equipment.
- Finger-Toe Goniometer - Tight Fitting Hinge Item Code: MS22624Helps the therapist perform accurate and precise finger range of motion measurements. Scale is in two degree increments for improved reliability. Ruler is in both inches and centimeters. The long arm is 9.5cm (3¾") long and it clears the wrist for accurate placement. If a shorter arm is desired, the goniometer can be trimmed to meet measuring preferences. Composite motion is measured easily because the goniometer's short arm is only 2cm (¾") long, allowing precise measurement of DIP range of motion. Measuring degrees of hyperextension is simple - no repositioning is necessary. The goniometer easily provides readings ranging from 30º of hyperextension to 120º of flexion. Tight fitting hinge enables the therapist to read the goniometer after removal from joint.
- Finger-Toe Goniometer - Loose Fitting Hinge Item Code: MS22623Helps the therapist perform accurate and precise finger range of motion measurements. Scale is in two degree increments for improved reliability. Ruler is in both inches and centimeters. The long arm is 9.5cm (3¾") long and it clears the wrist for accurate placement. If a shorter arm is desired, the goniometer can be trimmed to meet measuring preferences. Composite motion is measured easily because the goniometer's short arm is only 2cm (¾") long, allowing precise measurement of DIP range of motion. Measuring degrees of hyperextension is simple - no repositioning is necessary. The goniometer easily provides readings ranging from 30º of hyperextension to 120º of flexion. Loose fitting hinge lies on the joint without guidance.
- West Hand & Foot Monofilaments Item Code: PG131-11FREE ShippingProviding reliable test results. Practical size enables shirt pocket portability. Weinstein Enhanced Sensory Test (WEST) for the Hand and Foot, uses five monofilaments to measure skin sensitivity and determine peripheral nerve involvement.WEST Hand and Foot provides reliable test results with textured, round monofilament tips. Five monofilament instrument is damage resistant, saving lost time and the expense of replacement and recalibration of bent or broken filaments. Saves testing time because two or more filaments can be in position for testing, eliminating the need to put one down carefully and pick up another one.Measures 15 x 7.6cm in the storing positionIncludes case 11 x 17cm, test forms, manual and free calibration for one year. Recalibration service available.Was:From Special Price£553.69Save:£0.00
- Standard Pneumatic Squeeze Dynamometer Item Code: PD43-10FREE ShippingFrom
- Baseline Pinch Gauge Item Code: PD137-1FREE ShippingThis precision instrument records isometric lateral, chuck or tip pinch in kilograms and pounds. The body is made of rugged anodised aluminum with a nylon strap for the examiner's wrist. The red pointer stops at the maximum pinch recorded for the highest degree of accuracy. Pinch jaws are 22mm wide and approximately 19mm thick. Includes carrying caseThree-year warrantyWas:From Special Price£277.30Save:£0.00
- Baseline 180 Digit Goniometer Item Code: PD136-1FREE ShippingUsing your finger, move the measurement head through flexion, extension and hyperextension. Measures 110? flexion and 40? hyperextension in 5? increments. Arm has 10cm/4" scale. This goniometer is also known as a one hand goniometer because the therapist using only one hand can take readings and can use the other hand to stabilise the patient or record the measurements. The standard finger goniometer requires the therapist to use two hands to make a finger range-of-motion measurement.From
- Goniometer - Small 360 Degrees Item Code: MS16691Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Goniometer - Small 180° Item Code: MS16690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Overdoor Pulley - Extended Metal Bracket Item Code: MS16692Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rebuild wrist, arm and shoulder muscles with the pulley. Use without weights for beginners or for patients with a limited range of motion. Use with weights for more advanced patients.Use the Over Door Exercise Pulleys to help improve range of motion and coordination following CVA; the stronger arm pulls the affected arm up in a controlled stretching motion. Useful for slow, passive stretching. Ideal for home range of motion programs.Large handles are easy to grasp.The 8’ (2.6m) rope can be adjusted easily for proper fit.Extended Metal Bracket positions the pulleys 15" (38cm) away from the door to give the client more room to move.Express Delivery Available£11.39 with VAT Relief
- Posture Mirror - Wall Mounted Item Code: MS18977FREE Shipping
- Pneumatic Squeeze Dynamometer Item Code: MS10889FREE ShippingFor measuring hand strength, even where grasping power has been severely impaired or other disabilities inhibit gripping effort. It is lightweight and should be used when accuracy and repeatability are required. Maximum reading remains until reset. The smallest bulb may be used for children and to test pinching function of intrinsic muscles. Scale is calibrated in an international unit of energy (bars). Includes carrying case with instructionsBulb contains natural rubber latex
- Posture Mirror - Mobile Item Code: MS18978FREE Shipping
- Pneumatic Wheelie Stool Item Code: MS10348FREE Shipping
- Paediatric Changing Table - Hydraulic Item Code: MS12842FREE ShippingThe Changing Table is exceptionally durable, secure and easy to manoeuvre, and boasts a hydraulic lifting mechanism. The hydraulic lifting takes all the effort out of lifting and height adjustment and ensures a safe working height, therefore reducing the risk of back injury to the care giver.Special Price £1,049.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,396.09Save: £346.14
- Paediatric Steps Item Code: MS11056FREE ShippingPaediatric StepsThese steps are brightly coloured to brighten any paediatric clinic and aid compliance. On one side there are four steps with a depth of 115mm (5.1/2") and on the other there are three steps with a depth of 150mm (57/8").The handrails adjust from 330mm (13") to 750mm (25.1/2")Length 1120cm. Width 940mm (37")£1,599.95 with VAT Relief
- Sissel Saddle Stool - Black Item Code: MS21815FREE ShippingSissel Saddle Stool - BlackSaddle Stool, helps ease back pain!The saddle stool was designed by a man who suffered with chronic back pain. The only relief from pain came when he was horse riding. An orthopaedic consultant explained to him that the riding position gave a perfect balance to all the elements involved in the seemingly simple but anatomically complex process of sitting.This ergonomically designed saddle stool maintains the spine's natural correct posture helping to reduce the strain on the spine which is a common cause of back pain.Ideal to be used as an alternatve to a standard chairby practitioners whilst treating patientsFeatures Smooth single leaver gas-lift Easy care vinyl fabric Colour - Black Seat - Chrome 5 wheel baseSpecification Height adjustable from 67 to 78cm Seat size, 38 x 36 x13cm (l x w x d) (15" x 13" x 5") Maximum weight 130Kg (300lbs)
- Six Piece Goniometer Set Item Code: MS10270FREE ShippingSix Piece Goniometer SetPadded carrying case with compartments that hold goniometers firmly in place. Set includes: 18cm (7") 180º Robinson Pocket Goniometer20cm (8") 180º Goniometer and 35cm (14") 360º Goniometer14cm (51/2") Finger Goniometer20cm (8") Aluminum X-Ray Goniometer20cm (8") Stainless Steel Goniometer
- Space Saving Stairs - Carpet Treads Item Code: MS10358FREE ShippingSpace Saving StairsThese stairs are made up of 2 sections and can be quickly adjusted so that they slot together, reducing the storage space required. Made from high quality hardwood with the 15cm deep steps covered in durable carpet. Specifications:Handrails are height adjustable from 40 to 90cm.Fully assembled: Length 140cm. Width 86cm. Height 60cm.When compact: Length 87cm. Width 86cm. Height 60cmMax User Weight: 140Kgs 22StNote: This is a special order item & cannot be returned, please also call us to confirm delivery eta.
- Glass Mirror - 3 Section Item Code: MS18980FREE ShippingFor educational and therapy programmes where a reflective glass surface is preferred. Heavy plate glass with electroplated copper produces bright, distortion free images. Oak laminate frame provides an attractive appearance. Each panel of the three section mirror measure 69cm wide and 183cm high and may be locked into position.Mirrors include brackets for mounting to a wall, and castors for a free standing unit.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section