Items 1-40 of 161
- Goniometer - Small 180° Item Code: MS16690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Adjustable Height Trolley Walker - Replacement Tray- Cream Item Code: MS27659£9.39 with VAT Relief
- Standard 30cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16689Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Throat Scope Disposable Blade x50 Item Code: MS28183Throat Scope all-in-one light and tongue depressor allows the clinician one handed control for oral cavity examination. The light is guided by the blade to illuminate the inside of the mouth/throat to provide the clinician with a fast, accurate and pleasant oral cavity examination.Disposable Blades x50
- Model - Unisex Torso (40 Parts) Item Code: MS28131FREE ShippingModel - Unisex Torso (40 Parts)These models are designed as visual aids for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. They help the students to understand the anatomical structure of the head, neck and internal organs of the human body. The models show the relative positions, morphological characters and anatomical structures of the head, neck and internal organs with special reference to respiratory, digestive, urinary and nervous systems.Includes 40 parts: Torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain (8 parts), vertebra spinal nerves (4 parts), lung (4 parts), heart (2 parts), trachea, oesophagus and descending aorta, diaphragm, liver, kidney, stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (4 parts), female genitalia with fetus (3 parts).Made of PVC plasticwipes cleanMounted on plastic baseDimensions: 85cm tall.
- Overdoor Pulley - Extended Metal Bracket Item Code: MS16692Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rebuild wrist, arm and shoulder muscles with the pulley. Use without weights for beginners or for patients with a limited range of motion. Use with weights for more advanced patients.Use the Over Door Exercise Pulleys to help improve range of motion and coordination following CVA; the stronger arm pulls the affected arm up in a controlled stretching motion. Useful for slow, passive stretching. Ideal for home range of motion programs.Large handles are easy to grasp.The 8’ (2.6m) rope can be adjusted easily for proper fit.Extended Metal Bracket positions the pulleys 15" (38cm) away from the door to give the client more room to move.Express Delivery Available£11.19 with VAT Relief
- Standard 20cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16688Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13610FREE ShippingIn today's health care environment, accurate and objective data is required for reimbursable rehabilitation services, making the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer an indispensable tool. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. Virtually leak proof hydraulics and isometric design ensure accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.Built to last, a shock resistant rubber cap protects the stainless steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped. Unit comes with carrying/storage case andcomplete instructions. One year warranty. The warranty does not cover calibration.The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer combines precision with convenient features:Dual scale readout displays isometric grip force from: 0 to 200lbs(0 to 90kg)Peak hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.Handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from: 13/8" to 33/8"(3.5cm to 8.7cm) in 1/2"(1.3cm) increments.Note: At minimum, an annual calibration and tune up is recommended to ensure long term accuracy of the unit.Special PriceWas: £323.89Save: £47.90
- Jebsen-Taylor Hand Function Test Kit Item Code: MS21183FREE ShippingThis seven part test evaluates a broad range of hand functions used in daily activities. Conduct test using common items such as paper clips, cans, pencils, etc. Includes instructions and all items needed to perform seven sub tests. An empty can serves as a container for small test items. Test comes in a cotton carrying bag.
- Baseline Digital Hand Spring Dynamometer Item Code: MS23877FREE Shipping
- Finger-Toe Goniometer - Loose Fitting Hinge Item Code: MS22623Helps the therapist perform accurate and precise finger range of motion measurements. Scale is in two degree increments for improved reliability. Ruler is in both inches and centimeters. The long arm is 9.5cm (3¾") long and it clears the wrist for accurate placement. If a shorter arm is desired, the goniometer can be trimmed to meet measuring preferences. Composite motion is measured easily because the goniometer's short arm is only 2cm (¾") long, allowing precise measurement of DIP range of motion. Measuring degrees of hyperextension is simple - no repositioning is necessary. The goniometer easily provides readings ranging from 30º of hyperextension to 120º of flexion. Loose fitting hinge lies on the joint without guidance.
- Standard Pneumatic Squeeze Dynamometer Item Code: PD43-10FREE ShippingAs low as
- Sissel Saddle Stool - Black Item Code: MS21815FREE ShippingSissel Saddle Stool - BlackSaddle Stool, helps ease back pain!The saddle stool was designed by a man who suffered with chronic back pain. The only relief from pain came when he was horse riding. An orthopaedic consultant explained to him that the riding position gave a perfect balance to all the elements involved in the seemingly simple but anatomically complex process of sitting.This ergonomically designed saddle stool maintains the spine's natural correct posture helping to reduce the strain on the spine which is a common cause of back pain.Ideal to be used as an alternatve to a standard chairby practitioners whilst treating patientsFeatures Smooth single leaver gas-lift Easy care vinyl fabric Colour - Black Seat - Chrome 5 wheel baseSpecification Height adjustable from 67 to 78cm Seat size, 38 x 36 x13cm (l x w x d) (15" x 13" x 5") Maximum weight 130Kg (300lbs)
- SECA 665 - WHEELCHAIR WEIGHER Item Code: MS10899FREE Shipping-Determines patient weight whilst seated in wheelchair-Shallow ramps allow easy patient access to platform-Suitable for conventional and powered wheelchairs -Safety rails and non-slip surface for patient security-Weight of wheelchair deducted by pre-TARE function-Memory storage for weights of wheelchairs-Easy and safe to transport folded up on castors-Powered by mains / rechargeable battery-TARE and pre-TARE facility-Large LCD screen-Kg / lbs switch over-Capacity: 300kg (47st)-Graduations: 100g< 200kg>200g / 0.2lb< 440lbs>0.5lb-Weight: 30.3kg
- Muscled Shoulder Joint Model Item Code: MS11031FREE ShippingSemi-articulating right rotator cuff model has an encapsulated humerus that is removable from the capsular ligament of the shoulder joint. Allows demonstration of the rotator cuff's role in fixing the humerus in the glenoid cavity and depressing it during shoulder elevation. Includes removable patient education card and plastic base. Measures 13 x 15.2 x 13cm.
- MUSCLED HIP JOINT MODEL Item Code: MS11032FREE Shipping
- 25 HOLE PEGBOARD WITH COLOURED PEGS Item Code: MS10298FREE ShippingDexterity and hand/eye co-ordination are developed as the user performs a variety of manipulative hand and upper extremity motions. The 225mm (10") square, high quality lacquered pegboard has 25 holes spaced 25mm (1") apart in which 25mm (1") diameter coloured pegs can be inserted. Red, blue, yellow and green pegs.
- MSD Band Shoulder Tube Pulley - Light Item Code: MS29416Just like the MSD-Band Shoulder Rope Pulley, the MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley helps increase range of shoulder motion. It can be used for prevention and rehabilitation of shoulder injuries. Due to its resistive tubing, the MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley can also be used for strength development. The MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley has a light, medium or heavy tubing. This set includes the selected resistance of tubing, soft handles, pulley and door anchor.Yellow: Thin ResistanceFor rehab use only.£12.19 with VAT Relief
- Throat Scope Reusable Handle + Two Disposable Blade Item Code: MS28182Throat Scope all-in-one light and tongue depressor allows the clinician one handed control for oral cavity examination. The light is guided by the blade to illuminate the inside of the mouth/throat to provide the clinician with a fast, accurate and pleasant oral cavity examination.Disposable BladeReusable HandleIlluminates the entire mouthBright white LED doubles as a torchOne handed operation20-hour continuous battery life
- Convensional Steps With Adjustable Handrails Item Code: MS16774FREE Shipping
- Adjustable Height Trolley Walker - Replacement Tray- White Item Code: MS27660£9.39 with VAT Relief
- Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS27558FREE ShippingJamar® Smart Hand DynamometerIntroducing the first electronic hand dynamometer that works seamlessly and wirelessly with a mobile app. Download the free Jamar Smart app, and you'll be able to control your Jamar® Smart Hand Dynamometer from your iPad tablet (iPad Air, iPad Mini or original iPad version 3 or later). The app is designed to expedite and enhance patient evaluations allowing results to be quickly repeated, edited, and saved. The free app includes the standard hand grip test, and features:Ability to set number of reps from 1 to 5Determine hand(s) to test and which one to start withRecord the grip position on the JamarEasily accept or redo any trialInstantly displays results to 1/10th of a poundCalculates average, standard deviation and coefficient of variationCompares results to norms based on patient's gender and ageFor a nominal fee, you can download the fully-featured app, which includes:Optional patient name and/or ID, gender and age storageSave test history and quickly create a new test with the same parametersAdditional tests: Rapid Exchange, 5 Position Grip and Sustained GripResults for 5-Position and Sustained Grip also display as a real-time graph for easier interpretation of resultsExport results as a PDF fileFor both the Jamar Smart and Jamar Plus+ we've replaced the hydraulic system found in other dynamometers with a circuit board and electronic load sensors. This technological advancement gives you a more accurate tool to measure hand strength in clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. We also increased the durability of the dynamometer by eliminating all internal moving parts, and encasing the electronics in a sturdy aluminium body with a scratch-resistant UV coating. The readout displays isometric grip force from 0–200 lbs (90 kg). Requires two AAA batteries (included).Comes in a reusable storage container.
- Camry Digital Hand Dynamometer / Grip Strength Meter - (90 Kgs) Item Code: MS26030FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Camry digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional training device for handgrip strengths suitable for any doctor's office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.19 definable users with options for gender and age to store, along with the ability to save and recall test results for each user.Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the incremental increase, or decrease from the last record.Each test run is rated "weak", "normal", or "strong" based on age and gender data entered for each user.Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.How to Use1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your handgrip.5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you've done in comparison to your saved result.
- Adjustable Height Tabouret Stool - Flat Top Item Code: MS24304FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Adjustable Height Tabouret StoolMany studies have shown that the more time we spend seated, the greater the onset of spinal pain. These stools have been designed to allow working in a seated position while keeping the spine straight. All stools come equipped with wheels, using "gas assist" to rotate and height adjust Options Saddle top /Min height - 65cm, Max height - 90cm.Flat top / Min height - 50cm, Max height - 60cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £157.32Save: £85.33
- Model - Life Size Elbow Joint Item Code: MS23017FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Demonstrates flexion, extension and internal/external rotation.
Includes flexible, artificial ligaments.
Made of PVC plastic, wipes clean.
Life-size, on stand.
Dimensions 17 x 14.5 x 24cm
- Finger-Toe Goniometer - Tight Fitting Hinge Item Code: MS22624FREE ShippingHelps the therapist perform accurate and precise finger range of motion measurements. Scale is in two degree increments for improved reliability. Ruler is in both inches and centimeters. The long arm is 9.5cm (3¾") long and it clears the wrist for accurate placement. If a shorter arm is desired, the goniometer can be trimmed to meet measuring preferences. Composite motion is measured easily because the goniometer's short arm is only 2cm (¾") long, allowing precise measurement of DIP range of motion. Measuring degrees of hyperextension is simple - no repositioning is necessary. The goniometer easily provides readings ranging from 30º of hyperextension to 120º of flexion. Tight fitting hinge enables the therapist to read the goniometer after removal from joint.
- Paediatric Steps Item Code: MS11056FREE ShippingPaediatric StepsThese steps are brightly coloured to brighten any paediatric clinic and aid compliance. On one side there are four steps with a depth of 115mm (5.1/2") and on the other there are three steps with a depth of 150mm (57/8").The handrails adjust from 330mm (13") to 750mm (25.1/2")Length 1120cm. Width 940mm (37")£1,200.69 with VAT Relief
- Glass Mirror - Single Section Item Code: MS18979FREE ShippingFor educational and therapy programmes where a reflective glass surface is preferred. Heavy plate glass with electroplated copper produces bright, distortion free images. Oak laminate frame provides an attractive appearance. The single section mirror measures 69cm wide and 183cm high and may be locked into position.Include brackets for mounting to a wall, and castors for a free standing unit.
- DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE Item Code: MS10288Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This economical stethoscope features an aluminium, dual head chest piece and one piece moulded 56cm (22") PVC tubing to provide excellent sound quality and transmission. Lightweight with adjustable binaurals for a comfortable fit. Includes a built in rubber non-chill ring. Complete with a carrying pouch.
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Double 182cm Item Code: MS16746FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Double 182cmDetailsExtensive range of parallel bars to suit your clinics needs. which can be fixed to wooden or solid floor.Double bar - upper rail height 90cm - lower rail can be positioned to give a height of either 67 or 83cm. This Rail Can be used with a 250 x 120cm Base not included with the rail **All bars are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£936.19 with VAT Relief
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Carpet Base 560 x 120cm Item Code: MS16751FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Carpet Base 560 x 120cmDetailsA free standing wooden carpet base with sloping endsThis Base Can be used with a 487cm rails not included with the Base**All Bases are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Base are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£1,021.29 with VAT Relief
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Single 182cm Item Code: MS16741FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Single Bars 182cmDetailsExtensive range of parallel bars to suit your clinics needs. which can be fixed to wooden or solid floor.Single bar - rail height 90cm.Handrail diameter 45mm.Maximum user weight: 140kg/22stThis Rail Can be used with a 250 x 120cm Base not included with the rail **All bars are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£704.69 with VAT Relief
- Reach 'N' Range Pulley - Metal Fitting Item Code: MS19459Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Easy-to-use pulley system for strengthening weakened shoulders and increasing range of motion. Features the innovative, easily adjusted ROM stop to control range-of-motion patterns. Easy length adjustability to fit patients quickly. Lightweight and compact for travelling convenience. Fits standard and thick doors. Metal Fitting
- Reach 'N' Range Pulley - Strap Fitting Item Code: MS19460FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Easy-to-use pulley system for strengthening weakened shoulders and increasing range of motion. Features the innovative, easily adjusted ROM stop to control range-of-motion patterns. Easy length adjustability to fit patients quickly. Lightweight and compact for travelling convenience. Fits standard and thick doors. Strap Fitting
- Assessment Jamar Manual Dexterity Test Item Code: MS10296FREE Shipping
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section