Items 1-40 of 218
- Goniometer - Small 180° Item Code: MS16690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £2.80Save: £0.42
- Standard 20cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16688Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.30Save: £0.65
- Adjustable Height Trolley Walker - Replacement Tray- Cream Item Code: MS27659Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.39Save: £1.41
- Blood Glucose Monitor Item Code: MS29836Special Price £13.17 with VAT Relief
Was: £15.49Save: £2.32
- Standard 30cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16689Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.30Save: £1.09
- Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13615FREE ShippingOur Dynamometer will provide an accurate and ongoing evaluation of hand grip and strength for clients suffering from hand trauma or other dysfunction caused by illness. The dynamometer will provide an up to date evaluation of improvement in grip and dexterity. The piece of equipment itself is of aluminium construction with a scratch resistant UV coating- meaning it is lightweight and robust. The display will indicate grip force from 0-200lbs and the LCD display is easy to read. The dynamometer can be set to display pounds or kilograms and will indicate when the battery is low. The machine will also calculate the average and then compare grip force to show deviation and measure progress- which is a key motivator for those working their way back to health and their own optimum. Without being able to measure progress how can you ensure progress is being made? Features Provides accurate and ongoing evaluation of hand grip Ideal for those recovering from hand trauma or dysfunction Aluminium construction so lightweight Easy to use.Special PriceWas: £348.70Save: £58.72
- Model - Unisex Torso (40 Parts) Item Code: MS28131FREE ShippingModel - Unisex Torso (40 Parts)These models are designed as visual aids for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. They help the students to understand the anatomical structure of the head, neck and internal organs of the human body. The models show the relative positions, morphological characters and anatomical structures of the head, neck and internal organs with special reference to respiratory, digestive, urinary and nervous systems.Includes 40 parts: Torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain (8 parts), vertebra spinal nerves (4 parts), lung (4 parts), heart (2 parts), trachea, oesophagus and descending aorta, diaphragm, liver, kidney, stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (4 parts), female genitalia with fetus (3 parts).Made of PVC plasticwipes cleanMounted on plastic baseDimensions: 85cm tall.Special PriceWas: £251.18Save: £37.68
- Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13610FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.In today's health care environment, accurate and objective data is required for reimbursable rehabilitation services, making the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer an indispensable tool. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. Virtually leak proof hydraulics and isometric design ensure accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.Built to last, a shock resistant rubber cap protects the stainless steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped. Unit comes with carrying/storage case andcomplete instructions. One year warranty. The warranty does not cover calibration.The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer combines precision with convenient features:Dual scale readout displays isometric grip force from: 0 to 200lbs(0 to 90kg)Peak hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.Handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from: 13/8" to 33/8"(3.5cm to 8.7cm) in 1/2"(1.3cm) increments.Note: At minimum, an annual calibration and tune up is recommended to ensure long term accuracy of the unit.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £323.89Save: £48.59
- Life Size Skeleton - Deluxe Item Code: MS23647FREE Shipping
This model helps students to understand the relationship between the human body figure and the skeleton.
It can also be used for studying the morphology of bones and the construction of joints.
Set in a standing posture, the joints of the upper and lower extremities are moveable.
Skull is composed of 22 bones, transversely cut Calvarium and moveable mandible.
3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Red painted parts represent muscle origins and blue painted areas represent muscle insertions.
Made of PVC plastic,wipes clean.Special PriceWas: £379.19Save: £56.88
- Reach 'N' Range Pulley - Metal Fitting Item Code: MS19459Easy-to-use pulley system for strengthening weakened shoulders and increasing range of motion. Features the innovative, easily adjusted ROM stop to control range-of-motion patterns. Easy length adjustability to fit patients quickly. Lightweight and compact for travelling convenience. Fits standard and thick doors. Metal FittingSpecial PriceWas: £35.20Save: £5.28
- Multi Purpose Stool Item Code: MS10349FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £195.19Save: £29.28
- Box And Block Test Item Code: MS10295FREE ShippingBox And Block TestPortable version of the standardised test of manual dexterity.Provides a baseline for upper extremity manual dexterity and gross motor co-ordination.Test is quick and simple to administer.Suitable for persons with cognitive impairments and/or limited manual dexterity.Complete with 150 x 25mm (1") coloured wooden blocks, closable box designed for easy portability and storage.Note: This item is special order. See our Terms & conditions for more information.Special PriceWas: £337.30Save: £50.59
- Therapy Bench - Small Item Code: MS30091FREE ShippingSpecial Price £266.21 with VAT Relief
Was: £313.19Save: £46.98
- Elite 2 Section Couch - Electric Item Code: MS30042FREE ShippingTwin lift design 4 No. Retractable wheels as standard. Foot switch operation on electric Positive/negative head section: -30° to +80° Clearance of 23cm for a mobile hoist Breathing hole and plug as standard Facility for fitting cot sides Facility for fitting paper roll holder Facility for fitting up/down surround bar Height Adjustment: 49 - 97cm (19.3 - 38.1") Width 70cm Overall upholstery dimensions: Length 200cm (78.7") Head Section 66cm (26") Leg Section 132cm (52") Max User Weight: 205kg/32stSpecial Price £1,188.72 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,398.49Save: £209.77
- SKM Easywind Joystick Access Table - Standard Item Code: MS30041FREE ShippingThe Easywind Table is an incredibly flexible, height adjustable table. It has an adjustable angled surface with lip and tilt safety lock which holds table in flat position. With all the functions of the Easywind Table, this larger Easywind Table features unique joystick access removable timber infills on both the right and left hand sides. It facilitates close in access for powered wheelchairs and is strong yet lightweight and easily moved.SpecificationsLength: 120cmWidth: 60cmTilt: 0 - 70°Height: 60 - 86cmSpecial Price £1,209.54 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,422.99Save: £213.45
- Jamar Hand Eval Kit 2 Item Code: MS29058FREE ShippingFor over 45 years the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer has been the industry standard for grip strength data collection many states use the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer as a standard testing istrument for compensation determinations. It offers many features fot routine screen as well as evaluation of hand trauma and disease. Displaying grip force in pounds and kilos upto 200lbs or 90kgs automatically retains the highest reading until reset (ideal for easy recording). The Adjustable handle allows therapists to quantify grip strength for different size objects since the size of the objects being grasped may vary the grip strength on an individual patient.Designed to be used for effective and accurate hand evaluationsAll three instruments come in a convenient carrying case with die cut foam, so they\'re easy to find when you need themAvailable in three kit options: 30 lb. Pinch Gauge, 45 lb. Pinch Gauge and 60 lb. Pinch GaugeSpecial PriceWas: £537.89Save: £80.69
- Posture Stool Item Code: PG20451FREE ShippingPosture Stool The ergonomically designed posture stool helps to reduce the discomfort of sitting for long periods and improves seated posture. Exceptional value for money, this high quality stool is fully height adjustable and the seat has a tilt facility for added versatility. Comes in a range of colours (see below) to suit any clinic. Five-year guarantee. Height can be adjusted from 52 to 71cm. Colours: Sand Space Blue Imperial Blue ForestAs low as
- Paediatric Changing Table - Electric Item Code: MS10939FREE ShippingWhen dealing with children, their movements can sometimes be unpredictable and when you are carrying our examinations, changing or performing medical procedures a secure base is essential for patient safety and dignity. Our electric operated Paediatric Changing Table makes this much easier and less stressful for the child, the table can quickly be fitted with cot sides for further security and safety. The Paediatric Changing Table is equally at home in the domestic or professional setting and makes patient handling easier and less prone to accidents or strains. The fully retractable wheels make the Paediatric Changing Table easy to move and get into the right position for user preference. Once in place the table is extremely secure and gives a firm platform for any processes. The bright, uplifting colours on the Paediatric Changing Table mean that it’s seen as fun for kids and far less imposing than ordinary hospital equipment. The electric model comes with a hand switch control for easy operation when in use. The Paediatric Changing Table comes with a 2-year guarantee for total peace of mind and it’s also Free UK Wide Delivery. Please note that this is a special-order item and therefore delivery may take between 2-3 weeks. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Safe and secure in position Allows for easier procedures Time saving convenience Easy to assemble and move position Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg) Note: This is a special order item and takes 2-3 weeks for deliverySpecial Price £1,029.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,307.69Save: £277.70
- Sissel Saddle Stool - Black Item Code: MS21815FREE ShippingSissel Saddle Stool - BlackSaddle Stool, helps ease back pain!The saddle stool was designed by a man who suffered with chronic back pain. The only relief from pain came when he was horse riding. An orthopaedic consultant explained to him that the riding position gave a perfect balance to all the elements involved in the seemingly simple but anatomically complex process of sitting.This ergonomically designed saddle stool maintains the spine's natural correct posture helping to reduce the strain on the spine which is a common cause of back pain.Ideal to be used as an alternatve to a standard chairby practitioners whilst treating patientsFeatures Smooth single leaver gas-lift Easy care vinyl fabric Colour - Black Seat - Chrome 5 wheel baseSpecification Height adjustable from 67 to 78cm Seat size, 38 x 36 x13cm (l x w x d) (15" x 13" x 5") Maximum weight 130Kg (300lbs)Special PriceWas: £178.19Save: £26.72
- Six Piece Goniometer Set Item Code: MS10270FREE ShippingSix Piece Goniometer SetPadded carrying case with compartments that hold goniometers firmly in place. Set includes: 18cm (7") 180º Robinson Pocket Goniometer20cm (8") 180º Goniometer and 35cm (14") 360º Goniometer14cm (51/2") Finger Goniometer20cm (8") Aluminum X-Ray Goniometer20cm (8") Stainless Steel GoniometerSpecial PriceWas: £323.69Save: £48.55
- TRISTAR™ Item Code: MS10286FREE ShippingThe high quality stethoscope Tristar with three different sized double chest pieces for adults, children/babies and new borns is suitable for auscultation in all frequency ranges. Considerably improved acoustic performance in all areas of application.-Double chest pieces for Duplex, baby and Duplex neonatal made of aluminium with practical rapid exchange connector-Special membranes, diameter 48mm, 36mm, 28mm, for first class acoustics with extra flat non-chill rings to adapt better to the skin-Bell diameters: 36mm, 28mm, 24mm-Matt chromium plated binaural with integrated reinforced double spring-Optimal seal of the external auditory canal with soft, exchangeable ear-tips-Particularly strong Y-tube made of PVC for optimal acoustics to shield against undesired stray sounds-Overall length: 79cm, 78.5cm, 78cm-Latex free-Tristar is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear tips and a replacement membrane for each diameter-With name plateSpecial PriceWas: £107.29Save: £16.09
- MUSCLED SHOULDER JOINT MODEL Item Code: MS11031FREE ShippingSemi-articulating right rotator cuff model has an encapsulated humerus that is removable from the capsular ligament of the shoulder joint. Allows demonstration of the rotator cuff's role in fixing the humerus in the glenoid cavity and depressing it during shoulder elevation. Includes removable patient education card and plastic base. Measures 13 x 15.2 x 13cm.Special PriceWas: £177.89Save: £26.69
- MUSCLED HIP JOINT MODEL Item Code: MS11032FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £177.89Save: £26.69
- LONG RING TIMER Item Code: MS10280Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.60 with VAT Relief
Was: £11.29Save: £1.69
- Height Adjustable Folding Remedial Parallel Bars - 2.3m Item Code: MS10354FREE ShippingHeight Adjustable Folding Remedial Parrallel BarsFeaturesThese parallel bars provide excellent stability and are extremely robust.The bars have a non-slip plastic laminate coating, and the base is hardwearing powder coated steel and chrome, for durability.The bars may be folded flat for easy storage making them ideal for a multi-use therapy room or gymnasium.Height adjustment with easy to use locking pins.Size SmallLength: 230cmWidth: 66cmHeight: 69-100cmHand Rail Diameter: 45mmPlease note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-5 weeks for deliverySpecial Price £568.05 with VAT Relief
Was: £668.29Save: £100.24
- Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit Item Code: MS13613FREE ShippingAll the basics for hand and finger evaluation, in one convenient package. Comes in a convenient storage/carrying case with individual compartments for each instrument.The Kit includes one each of th following:Jamar Hydraulic Hand DynamometerIn today's health care environment, accurate and objective data is required for reimbursable rehabilitation services, making the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer an indispensable tool. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. Virtually leak proof hydraulics and isometric design ensure accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.Built to last, a shock resistant rubber cap protects the stainless steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped. Unit comes with carrying/storage case andcomplete instructions. One year warranty. The warranty does not cover calibration.The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer combines precision with convenient features:Dual scale readout displays isometric grip force from 0 to 90kg (0 to 200lbs)Peak hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.Handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from 35 to 87mm (13/8 to 33/8"), in 13mm (1/2") increments.Note: At minimum, an annual calibration and tune up is recommended to ensure long term accuracy of the unit.Jamar Hydraulic Pinch GaugeUnlike conventional pinch gauges, the Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge's unique design frees the client to perform a true pinch pattern because the therapist, not the client, supports the weight of the gauge. A highly accurate pinch force measurement, devoid of artifact, is the result. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 20kg (45lbs). Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty.Jamar 140mm (5.1/2") Steel Finger GoniometerJamar Finger Goniometer, helps to provide accurate & precise finger motion measurements.Special PriceWas: £710.59Save: £106.58
- FUNCTIONAL MODEL OF THE KNEE JOINT Item Code: MS11028FREE ShippingThis model of the right knee features a detachable ligament system, allowing a complete view of each individual ligament, bone, or cartilage. The ligaments are made of an indestructible, hard elastic for years of durable use. The ligaments? flexibility allows demonstration of the full range of motion, including flexion, extension, inner and outer rotation. Removable from stand, dissects. Life size. Made of SOMSO-Plast. 34 x 18 x 18cm.Special PriceWas: £334.58Save: £50.18
- ECONOMY TROLLEY Item Code: MS10938FREE ShippingSpecial Price £189.80 with VAT Relief
Was: £223.29Save: £33.49
- ECONOMY MULTI-PURPOSE TROLLEY Item Code: MS10937FREE ShippingSpecial Price £205.35 with VAT Relief
Was: £241.59Save: £36.24
- ADJUSTABLE WALL GONIOMETER Item Code: MS10892FREE ShippingObjectively measure and document thoracic and lumbar range of motion. The height-adjustable goniometer allows users to align it with the client's L4 and L5 axis points for reliable, precise measurements. Allows measurement of lateral flexion, forward flexion and extension of the spine. Comes with instructions.Latex free. Width 61 x 112cm.Special PriceWas: £173.69Save: £26.05
- Alcove Steps Item Code: MS10944FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £1,609.30Save: £241.39
- 15cm (6") Steel Finger-Toe Goniometer Item Code: MS10266FREE Shipping15cm (6") Steel Finger/Toe GoniometerStainless steel goniometer measures range of motion of finger joints (metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal) and other small joints including toes. Head has two opposing 180º scales marked in 5º increments. A linear scale in inches and centimetres is on the arm.Special PriceWas: £68.18Save: £10.22
- ARTHRODIAL PROTRACTOR Item Code: MS10893FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £130.19Save: £19.52
- Baseline 3-Piece Wrist Evaluation Kit Item Code: MS20885FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £553.69Save: £83.05
- Peritone+ EMG Biofeedback Unit Item Code: MS30109FREE ShippingThe Peritone+ is a single channelEMG biofeedback device. It can be used to assess pelvic floor muscle activity and used as a continence diagnosis tool. Its simple design and ease of use make it excellent for both clinic and home treatments.Features:Accurate and sensitive - measures activity down to as low as 0.2μv and as high as 2000μvLEDs display EMG level clearly and easilyLCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdownAfter each session statistics can be reviewed (includes work and rest averages, average onset of muscle contraction and muscle release)Lock mode function for recording time in use, statistics and locking the units parametersLow cost, high quality and very accurateUsed with Periform®+ or Anuform® and surface electrodes (not included)May also be used with supplied surface electrodes2 year warrantyUnit supplied with patient cable and reference cable, battery, user manual, stand to hold unit upright during use, soft carry case, bluetooth dongle, software license and self adhesive electrodes.Includes Peritone+ SoftwareWith the help of the software, Peritone+ produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports for all key parameters, such as work/rest averages, onset contractions, muscle release times, peak values and work/rest average deviations.Comprising of a number of protocols including: Open Display, for initial diagnosis; Template Training, enables bespoke graph programming; Work/Rest Training, for home or clinic exercising;Work/Rest Assessment, to evaluate performance and progress and Home Compliance Review, to review home use.Software receives EMG data via the supplied USB Bluetooth dongle.Includes eight games for increased patient complianceLicense includes five activations for multiple devicesSpecificationRange: 0.2-2000Sensitivity: 01μV RMSWork rest periods: 2-99 secondsNo of trials: 1-99Unit dimensions: 128.5 x 64 x 28.3mmWeight: 0.15kgPulse Rate: 2Hz to 200HzPulse Width: 50μsec to 300μsecSpecial Price £220.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £259.99Save: £39.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section