Items 1-40 of 218
- Goniometer - Small 180° Item Code: MS16690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £2.80Save: £0.42
- Standard 20cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16688Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.30Save: £0.65
- Blood Glucose Monitor Item Code: MS29836Special Price £13.17 with VAT Relief
Was: £15.49Save: £2.32
- Standard 30cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16689Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.30Save: £1.09
- Adjustable Height Trolley Walker - Replacement Tray- Cream Item Code: MS27659Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.39Save: £1.41
- Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13615FREE ShippingOur Dynamometer will provide an accurate and ongoing evaluation of hand grip and strength for clients suffering from hand trauma or other dysfunction caused by illness. The dynamometer will provide an up to date evaluation of improvement in grip and dexterity. The piece of equipment itself is of aluminium construction with a scratch resistant UV coating- meaning it is lightweight and robust. The display will indicate grip force from 0-200lbs and the LCD display is easy to read. The dynamometer can be set to display pounds or kilograms and will indicate when the battery is low. The machine will also calculate the average and then compare grip force to show deviation and measure progress- which is a key motivator for those working their way back to health and their own optimum. Without being able to measure progress how can you ensure progress is being made? Features Provides accurate and ongoing evaluation of hand grip Ideal for those recovering from hand trauma or dysfunction Aluminium construction so lightweight Easy to use.Special PriceWas: £348.70Save: £58.72
- Model - Unisex Torso (40 Parts) Item Code: MS28131FREE ShippingModel - Unisex Torso (40 Parts)These models are designed as visual aids for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. They help the students to understand the anatomical structure of the head, neck and internal organs of the human body. The models show the relative positions, morphological characters and anatomical structures of the head, neck and internal organs with special reference to respiratory, digestive, urinary and nervous systems.Includes 40 parts: Torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain (8 parts), vertebra spinal nerves (4 parts), lung (4 parts), heart (2 parts), trachea, oesophagus and descending aorta, diaphragm, liver, kidney, stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (4 parts), female genitalia with fetus (3 parts).Made of PVC plasticwipes cleanMounted on plastic baseDimensions: 85cm tall.Special PriceWas: £251.18Save: £37.68
- Life Size Skeleton - Deluxe Item Code: MS23647FREE Shipping
This model helps students to understand the relationship between the human body figure and the skeleton.
It can also be used for studying the morphology of bones and the construction of joints.
Set in a standing posture, the joints of the upper and lower extremities are moveable.
Skull is composed of 22 bones, transversely cut Calvarium and moveable mandible.
3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Red painted parts represent muscle origins and blue painted areas represent muscle insertions.
Made of PVC plastic,wipes clean.Special PriceWas: £379.19Save: £56.88
- Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13610FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.In today's health care environment, accurate and objective data is required for reimbursable rehabilitation services, making the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer an indispensable tool. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. Virtually leak proof hydraulics and isometric design ensure accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.Built to last, a shock resistant rubber cap protects the stainless steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped. Unit comes with carrying/storage case andcomplete instructions. One year warranty. The warranty does not cover calibration.The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer combines precision with convenient features:Dual scale readout displays isometric grip force from: 0 to 200lbs(0 to 90kg)Peak hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.Handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from: 13/8" to 33/8"(3.5cm to 8.7cm) in 1/2"(1.3cm) increments.Note: At minimum, an annual calibration and tune up is recommended to ensure long term accuracy of the unit.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £323.89Save: £48.59
- Reach 'N' Range Pulley - Metal Fitting Item Code: MS19459Easy-to-use pulley system for strengthening weakened shoulders and increasing range of motion. Features the innovative, easily adjusted ROM stop to control range-of-motion patterns. Easy length adjustability to fit patients quickly. Lightweight and compact for travelling convenience. Fits standard and thick doors. Metal FittingSpecial PriceWas: £35.20Save: £5.28
- Electrotherepy Cart Item Code: MS10932FREE ShippingElectrotherepy CartThis cart is designed to store two electrotherapy units such as the Chattanooga Mobile Modules. An attached tray allows for storage and easy access to lead wires, gels and other accessories. U-shaped base with castors allows for mobility and placement under treatment tables. Both shelves measure 41 x 46cm.Special Price £243.01 with VAT Relief
Was: £285.89Save: £42.88
- Outdoor Step Item Code: MS26724Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Outdoor StepProvides the user with an intermediate step between ground level and the height of a high doorstep, making the step easier to negotiate for the user and reducing the risk of slips and falls. Lightweight and easy to use design. Non-slip surface. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.SpecificationsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steady Lightweight and easy to use design Reduces the height the user has to lift their legs in order to step up or down when negotiating stepsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steadyAllows the user to become steady before attempting the actual stepFeatures drainage holes to prevent water build-up which is especially useful for outdoor locations or in the bathroomNon-slip surfaceSuitable for both indoor and outdoor useWidth: 49cm (19.5")Depth: 39cm (15.5")Height: 9cm (3.5")Maximum user weight: 150kg (23st)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £24.89Save: £3.73
- FUNCTIONAL MODEL OF THE KNEE JOINT Item Code: MS11028FREE ShippingThis model of the right knee features a detachable ligament system, allowing a complete view of each individual ligament, bone, or cartilage. The ligaments are made of an indestructible, hard elastic for years of durable use. The ligaments? flexibility allows demonstration of the full range of motion, including flexion, extension, inner and outer rotation. Removable from stand, dissects. Life size. Made of SOMSO-Plast. 34 x 18 x 18cm.Special PriceWas: £334.58Save: £50.18
- Dynatest™ Item Code: MS10253FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Dynatest™The Dynatest is used to determine exact muscle strength in the hands in rheumatic disorders and after sport injuries.Health firmly under control! The dynatest® is used to determine exact muscle strength in the hands in rheumatic disorders and after sport injuries and to carry out effective training. The conveniently sized dynamometer is very sturdy and excellently suited for frequent use in office practices and hospitals. Movement therapy is ideally supported by exercises using the yellow softballs.SpecificationsAttractive case made of sturdy plastic.Easy-to-read scale from 0 to 1.0 bar.Latex-free black bulb for strength measurements.Chrome-plated non-ageing precision air-release valve.High quality durable measuring element.Five yellow softballs for therapeutic exercises.Instructions for use include exercises for effective movement therapy.Practical table pad for documenting measurement results.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £155.59Save: £23.34
- Limb Support Item Code: MS28768FREE ShippingThe LOCOMOTOR LIMB SUPPORT has been developed to combat manual handling problems associated with supporting a clients arm or leg whilst attempting to dress or treat the limb. The LIMB SUPPORT cradles the arm or leg so that the nurse/carer has both hands free to treat or dress the limb.Height AdjustableDisposable Covers15kg Weight Limit for LimbSpecial Price £87.12 with VAT Relief
Was: £102.49Save: £15.37
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Double 182cm Item Code: MS16746FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Double 182cmDetailsExtensive range of parallel bars to suit your clinics needs. which can be fixed to wooden or solid floor.Double bar - upper rail height 90cm - lower rail can be positioned to give a height of either 67 or 83cm. This Rail Can be used with a 250 x 120cm Base not included with the rail **All bars are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.Special Price £795.76 with VAT Relief
Was: £936.19Save: £140.43
- Multi Purpose Stool Item Code: MS10349FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £195.19Save: £29.28
- Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge Item Code: MS10255FREE ShippingUnlike conventional pinch gauges, the Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge's unique design frees the client to perform a true pinch pattern because the therapist, not the client, supports the weight of the gauge. A highly accurate pinch force measurement, devoid of artifact, is the result. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 20kg (45lbs). Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty.Special PriceWas: £252.38Save: £37.86
- Jamar Norms Wall Chart Item Code: MS13614Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This handy wall chart is a great addition to any clinic. Large print displays the normative grip strength data for individuals from 6 to 75+ years old as collected by Virgil Mathiowetz, et al. using a Jamar Hand Dynamometer. Instructions for proper testing procedures are also included. Laminated, high quality, heavy paper with metal grommets in each top corner assures many years of use from this chart.Measures 46 x 61cm (18 x 24").Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £29.29Save: £4.39
- Jamar 360° - 14" (36cm) Goniometer Item Code: MS10269FREE ShippingJamar 360° - 14" (36cm) GoniometerMake measuring more precise with this reusable Stainless Steel Goniometer by Jamar.This product is designed to measure angles of your patient's body or their flexibility and rotation of joints.This goniometer features easy-to-read inch and centimeter measurements, and clearly marked degree increments for easy use.Excellent for personal use at home or clinical use.Special PriceWas: £84.49Save: £12.67
- Vision 3 Section Couch - Electric Item Code: MS30057FREE ShippingTwin lift designElectric & Hydraulic models availableHand control operation on electricPositive/negative head sectionClearance of 23cm for a mobile hoistRetractable wheels as standardFacility for fitting cot sidesFacility for fitting paper roll holderBreathing hole and plug as standardHeight Adjustment: 50 - 92cm (19 - 36")Foot Section Adjustment: 0° to +80°Head Section Adjustment: -20° to +80°Overall upholstery dimensions: Length 194cm (76.3") x Width 63cm (24.8")Head Section 63cm (24.8")Midsection 54cm (21.2")Leg Section 77cm (30.3")Special Price £853.73 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,004.39Save: £150.66
- Elite 2 Section Couch - Hydraulic Item Code: MS30043FREE ShippingTwin lift design 4 No. Retractable wheels as standard. Positive/negative head section: -30° to +80° Clearance of 23cm for a mobile hoist Breathing hole and plug as standard Facility for fitting cot sides Facility for fitting paper roll holder Facility for fitting up/down surround bar Height Adjustment: 49 - 97cm (19.3 - 38.1") Width 70cm Overall upholstery dimensions: Length 200cm (78.7") Head Section 66cm (26") Leg Section 132cm (52") Max User Weight: 205kg/32stSpecial Price £1,188.72 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,398.49Save: £209.77
- Posture Stool - With Backrest Item Code: PG20455FREE ShippingPosture Stool The ergonomically designed posture stool helps to reduce the discomfort of sitting for long periods and improves seated posture. Exceptional value for money, this high quality stool is fully height adjustable and the seat has a tilt facility for added versatility. Comes in a range of colours (see below) to suit any clinic. Five-year guarantee. Height can be adjusted from 52 to 71cm. Colours Sand Space Blue Imperial Blue ForestAs low as
- Harpenden Skinfold Calliper Item Code: MS22647FREE ShippingThe Harpenden Skinfold Calliper is one of the most up to date and versatile callipers on the market. Used correctly it will give good service and reliable results for many years and, in order that optimum results are obtained, we suggest strongly that you read your manual thoroughly even if experienced in the use of this type of equipment.Special PriceWas: £392.29Save: £58.85
- Changing Table Item Code: PG46-2FREE ShippingChanging TableConstructed of steel tubing and covered with woven polyester, this table is both durable and hygienic. The covering resists stains and is easily cleaned using common household cleaners. The table can be attached to a wall and folded out of the way when not in use. When in use, the legs lock securely in place. Can also serve as a shower stretcher.Available in two sizes Large or SmallLength Large - 1900mm (743/4") Length Small - 1500mm (59")Width - 700mm (271/2")High - 900mm (351/2")As low as
- Pneumatic Squeeze Dynamometer Item Code: MS10889FREE ShippingFor measuring hand strength, even where grasping power has been severely impaired or other disabilities inhibit gripping effort. It is lightweight and should be used when accuracy and repeatability are required. Maximum reading remains until reset. The smallest bulb may be used for children and to test pinching function of intrinsic muscles. Scale is calibrated in an international unit of energy (bars). Includes carrying case with instructionsBulb contains natural rubber latexSpecial PriceWas: £256.58Save: £38.48
- Purdue Pegboard Test Item Code: MS19433FREE ShippingTests dexterity. Measures two types of activities: one involving gross movement of hands, fingers and arms; and the other involving fingertip dexterity. Includes manual with instructions, normative data and 25 record blanks. A stopwatch, which is needed for administration of the test, is not included.Special PriceWas: £254.78Save: £38.22
- Paediatric Steps Item Code: MS11056FREE ShippingPaediatric StepsThese steps are brightly coloured to brighten any paediatric clinic and aid compliance. On one side there are four steps with a depth of 115mm (5.1/2") and on the other there are three steps with a depth of 150mm (57/8").The handrails adjust from 330mm (13") to 750mm (25.1/2")Length 1120cm. Width 940mm (37")Special Price £1,020.59 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,200.69Save: £180.10
- DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE Item Code: MS10288Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This economical stethoscope features an aluminium, dual head chest piece and one piece moulded 56cm (22") PVC tubing to provide excellent sound quality and transmission. Lightweight with adjustable binaurals for a comfortable fit. Includes a built in rubber non-chill ring. Complete with a carrying pouch.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £14.99Save: £2.24
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Double 640cm Item Code: MS16748FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Double 640cmDetailsExtensive range of parallel bars to suit your clinics needs. which can be fixed to wooden or solid floor.Double bar - upper rail height 90cm - lower rail can be positioned to give a height of either 67 or 83cm. This Rail Can be used with a 720 x 120cm Base not included with the rail **All bars are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.Special Price £1,908.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,245.59Save: £336.84
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Carpet Base 560 x 120cm Item Code: MS16751FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Carpet Base 560 x 120cmDetailsA free standing wooden carpet base with sloping endsThis Base Can be used with a 487cm rails not included with the Base**All Bases are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Base are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.Special Price £868.10 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,021.29Save: £153.19
- Ramp And Step Set Item Code: MS10943FREE ShippingRamp And Step SetGreat value for money, this ramp and step set can be used for a whole range of rehabilitation activities including ramp training, posture training and body mechanics. All surfaces are covered with non-slip rubber to provide safety and promote confidence. Can be wiped clean. Ramp platform measures 100 x 120cm. Ramp incline is 1:6. Three steps include the following sizes:Height Width Depth: 5 x 70 x 40cm10 x 80cm x 40cm15 x 90 x 40cm20 x100xx 100cmSpecial PriceWas: £618.10Save: £92.71
- Reach 'N' Range Pulley - Strap Fitting Item Code: MS19460Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Easy-to-use pulley system for strengthening weakened shoulders and increasing range of motion. Features the innovative, easily adjusted ROM stop to control range-of-motion patterns. Easy length adjustability to fit patients quickly. Lightweight and compact for travelling convenience. Fits standard and thick doors. Strap FittingExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £37.49Save: £5.63
- MUSCLED ELBOW JOINT MODEL Item Code: MS11030FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £208.99Save: £31.34
- Junior Parallel Bars Item Code: MS16773FREE ShippingJunior Parallel BarsFully height adjustable parallel bars solidly constructed from powder coated steel with a chrome finish, offering a high degree of stability for users. Can be folded flat for easy storage and are height adjustable. They are also made to a smaller specification to accommodate children. SpecificationsHeight adjustable between 40cm to 65cm.Length 186cm.Width 36cm.Handrail diameter 25mm.Maximum user weight 63Kg (10 stone)Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.Special Price £326.65 with VAT Relief
Was: £384.29Save: £57.64
- Jamar Medical Skinfold Caliper Item Code: MS10902FREE ShippingSpring-loaded caliper arms provide standard pressure for measuring skinfolds in nutrition, fat distribution, children's growth, anthropometry and other applications. Readings up to 60mm. Sturdy construction of lightweight aluminum ensures years of reliable use. Features a contoured handgrip with safety strap handle. Comes with protective carrying case and manual.Latex free.Special PriceWas: £192.10Save: £28.81
- ECONOMY TROLLEY Item Code: MS10938FREE ShippingSpecial Price £189.80 with VAT Relief
Was: £223.29Save: £33.49
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section