Items 1-40 of 156
- Overdoor Pulley - Extended Metal Bracket Item Code: MS16692Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rebuild wrist, arm and shoulder muscles with the pulley. Use without weights for beginners or for patients with a limited range of motion. Use with weights for more advanced patients.Use the Over Door Exercise Pulleys to help improve range of motion and coordination following CVA; the stronger arm pulls the affected arm up in a controlled stretching motion. Useful for slow, passive stretching. Ideal for home range of motion programs.Large handles are easy to grasp.The 8’ (2.6m) rope can be adjusted easily for proper fit.Extended Metal Bracket positions the pulleys 15" (38cm) away from the door to give the client more room to move.Express Delivery Available£11.19 with VAT Relief
- Adjustable Height Trolley Walker - Replacement Tray- Cream Item Code: MS27659£9.39 with VAT Relief
- Outdoor Step Item Code: MS26724Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Outdoor StepProvides the user with an intermediate step between ground level and the height of a high doorstep, making the step easier to negotiate for the user and reducing the risk of slips and falls. Lightweight and easy to use design. Non-slip surface. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.SpecificationsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steady Lightweight and easy to use design Reduces the height the user has to lift their legs in order to step up or down when negotiating stepsIt's large weather-resistant platform allows enough room to lift and manoeuvre feet whilst remaining steadyAllows the user to become steady before attempting the actual stepFeatures drainage holes to prevent water build-up which is especially useful for outdoor locations or in the bathroomNon-slip surfaceSuitable for both indoor and outdoor useWidth: 49cm (19.5")Depth: 39cm (15.5")Height: 9cm (3.5")Maximum user weight: 150kg (23st)Express Delivery Available£13.59 with VAT Relief
- Goniometer - Small 180° Item Code: MS16690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Standard 20cm Goniometer Item Code: MS16688Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Model - Unisex Torso (40 Parts) Item Code: MS28131FREE ShippingModel - Unisex Torso (40 Parts)These models are designed as visual aids for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. They help the students to understand the anatomical structure of the head, neck and internal organs of the human body. The models show the relative positions, morphological characters and anatomical structures of the head, neck and internal organs with special reference to respiratory, digestive, urinary and nervous systems.Includes 40 parts: Torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain (8 parts), vertebra spinal nerves (4 parts), lung (4 parts), heart (2 parts), trachea, oesophagus and descending aorta, diaphragm, liver, kidney, stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (4 parts), female genitalia with fetus (3 parts).Made of PVC plasticwipes cleanMounted on plastic baseDimensions: 85cm tall.
- West Hand & Foot Monofilaments Item Code: PG131-11FREE ShippingProviding reliable test results. Practical size enables shirt pocket portability. Weinstein Enhanced Sensory Test (WEST) for the Hand and Foot, uses five monofilaments to measure skin sensitivity and determine peripheral nerve involvement.WEST Hand and Foot provides reliable test results with textured, round monofilament tips. Five monofilament instrument is damage resistant, saving lost time and the expense of replacement and recalibration of bent or broken filaments. Saves testing time because two or more filaments can be in position for testing, eliminating the need to put one down carefully and pick up another one.Measures 15 x 7.6cm in the storing positionIncludes case 11 x 17cm, test forms, manual and free calibration for one year. Recalibration service available.As low as
- Junior Parallel Bars Item Code: MS16773FREE ShippingJunior Parallel BarsFully height adjustable parallel bars solidly constructed from powder coated steel with a chrome finish, offering a high degree of stability for users. Can be folded flat for easy storage and are height adjustable. They are also made to a smaller specification to accommodate children. SpecificationsHeight adjustable between 40cm to 65cm.Length 186cm.Width 36cm.Handrail diameter 25mm.Maximum user weight 63Kg (10 stone)Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£384.29 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Folding Remedial Parallel Bars - 2.3m Item Code: MS10354FREE ShippingThese extremely robust parallel bars are strong enough for daily use in either the home or professional setting. With a non-slip plastic laminate coating, the heavy base is manufactured from hard-wearing powder coated steel.£668.29 with VAT Relief
- Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge Item Code: MS10255FREE ShippingUnlike conventional pinch gauges, the Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge's unique design frees the client to perform a true pinch pattern because the therapist, not the client, supports the weight of the gauge. A highly accurate pinch force measurement, devoid of artifact, is the result. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 20kg (45lbs). Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty.
- Telescopic Inspection Mirror Item Code: MS29835Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- MSD Band Shoulder Tube Pulley - Light Item Code: MS29416Just like the MSD-Band Shoulder Rope Pulley, the MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley helps increase range of shoulder motion. It can be used for prevention and rehabilitation of shoulder injuries. Due to its resistive tubing, the MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley can also be used for strength development. The MSD-Band Shoulder Tube Pulley has a light, medium or heavy tubing. This set includes the selected resistance of tubing, soft handles, pulley and door anchor.Yellow: Thin ResistanceFor rehab use only.£12.19 with VAT Relief
- Camry Digital Hand Dynamometer / Grip Strength Meter - (90 Kgs) Item Code: MS26030Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Camry digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional training device for handgrip strengths suitable for any doctor's office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.19 definable users with options for gender and age to store, along with the ability to save and recall test results for each user.Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the incremental increase, or decrease from the last record.Each test run is rated "weak", "normal", or "strong" based on age and gender data entered for each user.Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.How to Use1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your handgrip.5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you've done in comparison to your saved result.
- Baseline Digital Hand Spring Dynamometer Item Code: MS23877FREE Shipping
- Jamar Digital Pinch Gauge Item Code: MS23876FREE ShippingJamar Digital Pinch GaugeThis digital pinch gauge has an easy-to-read LCD display and features an electronic zero calibration system. The push-button console includes a button to zero the last reading stored in memory and two toggle buttons used to accurately store up to 99 readings. Handy wrist strap and one 3V battery includes. Measures 25×13×5cm (10×5×2")
- Space Saving Stairs - Non-Slip Treads Item Code: MS23854FREE ShippingSpace Saving StairsThese stairs are made up of 2 sections and can be quickly adjusted so that they slot together, reducing the storage space required. Made from high quality hardwood with the 15cm deep steps. Specifications:Handrails are height adjustable from 40 to 90cm.Fully assembled: Length 140cm. Width 86cm. Height 60cm.When compact: Length 87cm. Width 86cm. Height 60cmMax User Weight: 140Kgs 22StNote: This is a special order item & cannot be returned, please also call us to confirm delivery eta.
- Model - Life Size Foot Joint With Fixed Ankle Joint Item Code: MS22547
- Life Size Skeleton - Deluxe Item Code: MS23647FREE Shipping
This model helps students to understand the relationship between the human body figure and the skeleton.
It can also be used for studying the morphology of bones and the construction of joints.
Set in a standing posture, the joints of the upper and lower extremities are moveable.
Skull is composed of 22 bones, transversely cut Calvarium and moveable mandible.
3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Red painted parts represent muscle origins and blue painted areas represent muscle insertions.
Made of PVC plastic,wipes clean.
- Wrist Inclinometer Item Code: MS22650FREE ShippingMeasures forearm pronation and supination. Designed to reduce extraneous variables currently found with goniometric measurements of forearm motions. Provides accurate information when used according to the included instructions. Easy to read 360º protractor dial has 5º increments of measurement. Latex free.
- Harpenden Skinfold Calliper Item Code: MS22647FREE ShippingThe Harpenden Skinfold Calliper is one of the most up to date and versatile callipers on the market. Used correctly it will give good service and reliable results for many years and, in order that optimum results are obtained, we suggest strongly that you read your manual thoroughly even if experienced in the use of this type of equipment.
- Posture Mirror - Mobile Item Code: MS18978FREE Shipping
- Paediatric Steps Item Code: MS11056FREE ShippingPaediatric StepsThese steps are brightly coloured to brighten any paediatric clinic and aid compliance. On one side there are four steps with a depth of 115mm (5.1/2") and on the other there are three steps with a depth of 150mm (57/8").The handrails adjust from 330mm (13") to 750mm (25.1/2")Length 1120cm. Width 940mm (37")£1,200.69 with VAT Relief
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Double 487cm Item Code: MS16747FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Double 487cmDetailsExtensive range of parallel bars to suit your clinics needs. which can be fixed to wooden or solid floor.Double bar - upper rail height 90cm - lower rail can be positioned to give a height of either 67 or 83cm. This Rail Can be used with a 560 x 120cm Base not included with the rail **All bars are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£1,453.79 with VAT Relief
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Double 182cm Item Code: MS16746FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Double 182cmDetailsExtensive range of parallel bars to suit your clinics needs. which can be fixed to wooden or solid floor.Double bar - upper rail height 90cm - lower rail can be positioned to give a height of either 67 or 83cm. This Rail Can be used with a 250 x 120cm Base not included with the rail **All bars are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£936.19 with VAT Relief
- Westminster Parallel Bars - Carpet Base 720 x 120cm Item Code: MS16752FREE ShippingWestminster Parallel Bars - Carpet Base 720 x 120cmDetailsA free standing wooden carpet base with sloping endsThis Base Can be used with a 640cm rails not included with the Base**All Bases are special order and non returnable*Please note: Most of our Bases are made to order. Therefore you should allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£1,228.69 with VAT Relief
- Width & Height Adjustable Parrallel Bars Item Code: MS10356FREE ShippingWidth & Height Adjustable Parrallel BarsFeaturesBoth the height and width are adjustable on these parallel bars and they can also be folded down for storage.Stable and extremely robust with a non-slip plastic laminate coating.SpecificationsHeight is adjustable with easy to use locking pins from 69 to 100cmWidth adjustable from 40 to 61cmLength 230cmHandrail diameter 45mmMax user Weight: 140Kgs (22St)**All bars are special order and non returnable**Please note: Most of our Parallel Bars are made to order. Therefore you should allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you require them quicker please call 0800 567 7222 & we will check our stocks to see what is available immediately.£710.29 with VAT Relief
- Assessment Jamar Manual Dexterity Test Item Code: MS10296FREE Shipping
- Muscled Knee Joint Model Item Code: MS11029FREE Shipping
- Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13615FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Our Dynamometer will provide an accurate and ongoing evaluation of hand grip and strength for clients suffering from hand trauma or other dysfunction caused by illness. The dynamometer will provide an up to date evaluation of improvement in grip and dexterity. The piece of equipment itself is of aluminium construction with a scratch resistant UV coating- meaning it is lightweight and robust. The display will indicate grip force from 0-200lbs and the LCD display is easy to read. The dynamometer can be set to display pounds or kilograms and will indicate when the battery is low. The machine will also calculate the average and then compare grip force to show deviation and measure progress- which is a key motivator for those working their way back to health and their own optimum. Without being able to measure progress how can you ensure progress is being made? Features Provides accurate and ongoing evaluation of hand grip Ideal for those recovering from hand trauma or dysfunction Aluminium construction so lightweight Easy to use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £348.70Save: £58.72
- Box And Block Test Item Code: MS10295FREE ShippingBox And Block TestPortable version of the standardised test of manual dexterity.Provides a baseline for upper extremity manual dexterity and gross motor co-ordination.Test is quick and simple to administer.Suitable for persons with cognitive impairments and/or limited manual dexterity.Complete with 150 x 25mm (1") coloured wooden blocks, closable box designed for easy portability and storage.Note: This item is special order. See our Terms & conditions for more information.
- Conventional Steps Item Code: MS10360FREE ShippingConventional StepsThese high quality conventional steps feature three steps on one side and four on the other. On the side with three, the steps are 20cm deep and on the side with four, they are 15cm deep.The handrails are independently height adjustable from 40 to 90cm.Footprint: 193 x 65cmHeight 58cmWeight Limit 22 Stone
- Baseline - (45Kg) Digital Pinch Gauge Item Code: MS10254FREE ShippingUsing the same hydraulic system as the manual pinch gauges but has the added advantage of an easy to read LCD display. This version features an electronic zero calibration system that reduces the need for factory recalibrations, a power management system that assures at least 1000 hours of use without changing the two AAA batteries, a low battery light and an automatic shut off. Tests to 45kg. Push button console includes a button to zero the last maximum reading stored in memory, a maximum button to display the highest reading since the last press of the maximum clear button, and a lb/kg toggle button to change the measurement reading. Carry case included.
- Baseline Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS10252FREE Shipping
- Baseline 3-Piece Wrist Evaluation Kit Item Code: MS20885FREE Shipping
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section