3 Wheel Mobility Scooters
- Invacare Colibri Lightweight Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS27260FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Invacare Colibri Lightweight Mobility Scooter is perfect for use around town due to its top speed of around 4mph, the Colibri is a leading class 2 mobility scooter owing to its lightweight build, reliable drive and fantastic sturdiness.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £699.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £907.19Save: £207.24
- Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Plus Boot Scooter - 3 Wheel Item Code: MS18079FREE ShippingThe Pride Go Go Elite Traveller Plus 3 Wheel Boot Scooter has been manufactured by the well known brand, Pride and is highly compact in size to enable it to easily fit in the boot of a car.Special Price £739.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £945.39Save: £205.40
- TGA Minimo Folding Compact Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS23899FREE ShippingThe TGA Minimo folding compact mobility scooter Lithium- ION battery scooter is the ideal choice for those looking for a lightweight, easily stored and transported scooter. This scooter easily fits into the boot of a car and has no dismantling requirements meaning ease, convenience and most importantly independence! The mechanism to fold the scooter can be operated with one hand and only takes a matter of seconds to complete meaning you can be off up and out with the minimal of fuss. When not in use, the scooter requires a minimal amount of storage space making this the ideal choice for those with limited space at home. The scooter is robust and has a mileage range of 12 miles. The front wheels of the scooter are placed closer together on this model making it appear more like an ‘agile scooter’ than a conventional mobility scooter. The scooter combines high manoeuvrability and turning ability making it ideal for those needing something quick and lightweight which is quickly packed into the car and assembled at your destination leaving you with nothing to worry about apart from planning your next trip out! Features Compact and folding Easily transported No dismantling requirements Mechanism to fold operates with one hand Minimal storage space needed at home Mileage range of 12 miles Agile scooter Quick and lightweight Download the user manual here.Special Price £1,795.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,195.00Save: £400.00
- Shoprider Whisper Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS13215FREE ShippingOverview The Whisper mini-scooter is without doubt the best in its class, incorporating features, which are normally only available with larger more costly scooters. The unique articulating double front wheels allow the Whisper to travel over uneven surfaces without compromising its stability.When it comes to transportation and storage the Whisper can be dismantled in seconds and will fit into the smallest storage space or car boot. There are no tiresome battery leads to disconnect; the batteries are an integral part of the rear chassis cover, by simply removing the cover the batteries are also removed. When the cover is refitted the power supply is automatically restored.£818.09 with VAT Relief
- Sport Rider Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS21219FREE ShippingThe Sport Rider Mobility Scooter is part of the Drive Medical range of scooters and has been specially designed to provide the highest levels of performance and uses technology straight from the motorcycle industry.Special Price £2,899.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,899.99Save: £1,000.04
- TGA - Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26081FREE ShippingThe Breeze range from TGA has an established and respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality. the new and enhanced Breeze S3 continue this superb heritage with the addition of several new features. These have been made possible by the latest advancements in TGA scooter engineering and include a unique, 'BMW motorbike style' optional rigid canopy. The new robust Breeze S3 has been restyled to reflect the refreshed profiling seen in the new Breeze Midi range last year. Modern aesthetics reflecting the direction of automotive design can be seen throughout the chassis mouldings and its full round suspension and shock absorbers have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. These deliver levels of stability never seen before in the industry and will ensure users weighing up to 200kg (31.4 stone) remain comfortable and in complete control even over uneven terrain. Similar to the new technology incorporated in the Midi models, the new Breeze S3 encompass energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and to minimise lateral movement whilst driving. The rear transaxle motor delivers all the power and performance expected from a TGA Breeze and can tackle a 9.5degree slope with ease.As the Breeze S3 chassis is now more compact, levels of manoeuvrability have been improved even further, which is ideal for use around town. Breeze S3 still delivers the optimum experience in an urban environment,the new model has advanced dual front and rear braking systems that deliver a very responsive action in forward motion and automatic engagement if the scooter rolls backward for maximum safety. The ergonomically designed tiller can now be positioned more accurately to meet the owners' exact requirements as adjustments can be made more delicately.The luxurious, orthopaedic seat is also fully adjustable for maximum day-long comfort and now incorporates 360degree swivelling for easy side transfers in and out of the cockpit. Heavy-duty batteries are available, which give an impressive range of up to 45km (30 miles) on one charge. Features Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range Fully adjustable comfort seat Very high ground clearance All the features and adjustability to suit your needs Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort Highly dynamic stability and stable steering Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action Stunning metallic silver finish Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs Simple, convenient control system installed Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard Smooth and quiet operation Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn Advanced safety system installed Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market It comes complete with a market leading 3 year parts & labour warranty and the full TGA support serviceSpecial Price £3,757.19 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,957.19Save: £200.00
- Pride Colt Twin (High Back Seat) Mobility Scooter (Various Colours) Item Code: MS18120FREE ShippingPride Colt Twin (High Back Seat) Mobility Scooter The sleek, sporty Colt Twin scooter delivers high performance operation and features unique dual front wheels to deliver the maximum stability of a four wheel scooter with the superb manoeuvrability of a three wheel scooter. With a full complement of advanced standard features like exclusive low-profile tyres, wraparound delta tiller, and feather-touch the Colt Twin is a greater value than ever before.Special Price £1,259.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,520.79Save: £260.80
- Prism 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25403FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This high quality, Drive Prism 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is an incredibly versatile mobile scooter that is ideal for use indoors, outdoors and when away from home.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £669.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £752.29Save: £82.34
- Freerider - Knightsbridge 6 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS14771FREE ShippingFreerider - knightsbridge 3 Mobility ScooterFreeRider is a renowned mobility scooter brand, providing quality and value for money.NHC Technology, a world-wide supplier and manufacturer of mobility and healthcare products, is pleased to have been awarded the exclusive UK wholesale license for FreeRider mobility scooter products from the Taiwanese manufacturers.Our scooters are manufactured in Taiwan. As the sole UK agents, you can rest assured that by ordering from FreeRider, you are going direct to the source to receive the maximum returns on your scooter sales.£1,676.19 with VAT Relief
- Pride Elite Traveller Plus 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18124FREE ShippingPride Elite Traveller Plus 3 Mobility Scooter The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. An increase in length and width, and a weight capacity of 147 kg combine with wraparound delta tiller to allow both the larger individual and those with limited dexterity to experience the benefits of a travel specific mobility product for the first time. Feather-touch disassembly makes the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus the easiest travel scooter to take along anywhere.£733.19 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Torino Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS13237FREE ShippingShoprider Torino Mobility Scooter Overview The Shoprider Torino has the following features Detachable fold-down lockable 4 position swivel Captain seat with forward, back and height adjustments Flip-up arms with width and angle adjustment Full suspension Black non-marking tyred wheels Free wheel release handle Back indicator light cover Delta handle Five position tiller handle *Passenger weight, ground conditions, temperature and battery condition/size can affect distance of travel.Special Price £1,898.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,601.39Save: £702.40
- TGA - Midi Breeze 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS22389FREE ShippingThe all new Breeze Midi 3 + Midi 4 bring to the market a higher level of design features that now provides further comfort, reliability and safety. Building on the proven heritage of the popular larger Breeze models, these new compact versions incorporate enhanced, sharper looks, a disc braking system, fully orthopaedic seat and energy absorbing front and rear bumpers. The disc brakes are now more responsive and incorporate an emergency stopping system should the user lose control of the vehicle. Note: The tiller encompasses Delta 'Wig Wag' control levers and a gas sprung actuator which is fully adjustable for optimum ergonomic positioning for the owner. For fast status recognition, the easy-to-read LCD control panel displays all the relevant information the user requires in a simple format, and safety is enhanced by a water-protected ignition switch. If technical updates need to be uploaded, then the onboard computer can be accessed via the charging socket.The easily manoeuvrable 3-wheel, Breeze midi has full front and rear suspension which delivers a smooth, sturdy ride across both even and rough surfaces whether travelling at slow speeds or its top limit of approximately 12.8km/h (8mph). Powered by advanced 2 x 50A batteries, the Breeze midi 3 has a range of 50-55km (31.1-34.2miles), can drive safety up a 17% incline and an impressive ground clearance of 90mm (3.54") which is ideal for driving off road in a more rural location.These two new compact models are based on the same engineering platform as the proven Breeze 3 and 4 ensuring dealers and end users benefit from added value, unbeatable quality and ultimately peace of mind, The larger models of the Breeze 3 and 4 have proved so popular with our dealers, we felt that a more compact version would offer additional benefits if storage space was an issue or enhanced manoeuvrability was required.£2,505.25 with VAT Relief
- The Royale Mobility Scooter (3 Wheel) Item Code: MS14789FREE ShippingThe Royale is the result of extensive research by the manufacturer to bring to the market this state-of-the-art model. The scooter is powered by 70 amp batteries and has an excellent range of 32 miles. The modern LED dashboard will display power, time, speed, temperature, reverse light and intelligent diagnostics. The suspension on this model is both front and rear and the rear wheels are extra large at 16 inches to provide a comfortable ride no matter the terrain. The scooter has a maximum user weight of 29 stones and will truly take you from home to wherever you want to go. The seat both slides and rotates meaning safe and easy transfers on and off the scooter. The Royale is both pavement and road legal and has all the additions one would expect - these include high level indicators and twin rear mirrors. We have this model available in a range of colours- red, black, silver or white- so there is sure to be something to suit everyone. The Royale is truly a new driving experience and does offer customers something different from the norm and is a model which delivers impressive performance. The armrests adjust to your own comfort and the whole overall impression on seeing the Royale is one of a sleek design but with outstanding performance features- a scooter for modern life.Features Range of 32 mile* Top speed of 8mph* 185kg (29st) weight limit All round suspension Digital dash Sliding and rotating seat Delta bar High level indicators. Stylish design Powerful 70ah batteries 4 colours available Automatic speed reduction when steering. Large 16“ diameter wheels Armrests are angle adjustable. Tiller adjustment by lever Twin rear view mirrors Road and pavement legal Comfortable seat with reclining facility Height adjustable headrest Optional rear pannier Available in Red, Black, White Downloads: User Manual | BrochureSpecial Price £2,999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,999.00Save: £999.01
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter (Black & Chrome) Item Code: MS14750FREE ShippingIts looks borrow many design features from the motorcycle industry. But the Supersport doesn’t just give you bags of style, there’s plenty of substance too. It’s a really rugged scooter. All the comfort and stability of a big scooter plus the reliability of a thoroughbred with a proven 20 year track record. What’s more, the new special edition black and chrome version is really something special – you’ll get no shortage of admiring looks. The Supersport's operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or accelerate to the top speed of 8 mph in no time. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows bringing you to a comfortable stop and applies the parking brake. The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle, be it in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all! The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys, which can be up to 30 miles. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified). The Supersport is available with a large range of options to customise it to your specific tastes and needs. You can have the standard aqua marine model or the striking Black & Chrome special edition. On either of these you can opt for the heavy duty batteries and charger to increase your range from 20 miles to approximately 30 miles. For added leg room a longer chassis model is available providing an extra 6 inches of room. If you require the controls on the left hand side this can be specified. Finally there are a wide selection of seating options from the standard model to the luxurious captain seat on the Black & Chrome model, to the Wide and Extra Wide versions which are supplied with a large rigid rear carrier. All the features you need for complete on or off-road mobility: Up to 30 mile range Superb stability and manoeuvrability All terrain ability and high ground clearance Stunning good looks A light weight steardy all metal frame with a wide wheelbase for maximum stability Strong cast alloy wheels with all terrain tyres All controls for main functions located at your finger Powerful headlight and rear lights, highly visible indicators, hazard lights and audible horn Powerful sealed maintenance free batteries, with the option to upgrade for greater range Clearly visible battery indication, and removable ignition key for securitySpecial Price £3,295.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,591.49Save: £296.49
- Invacare Orion Metro 3W Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28436FREE ShippingThe Invacare Orion Metro 3W mobility scooter offers all of the benefits of its four-wheel big brother, with the improved manoeuvrability of a three-wheel scooter. You’ve got large wheels and a suspended chassis for supreme comfort and a big battery to take you further than ever before. The Metro 3W also offers automatic speed reduction, to make you safer on bends. There’s also a wide range of colour options. Enjoy a free Peace of Mind Package, with your mobility scooter checked over by a scooter expert on delivery to your home, including a free demonstration. You’ll also enjoy a full one-year warranty, with any call-outs for your mobility scooter including recovery back to your home for free. This three-wheeled mobility scooter has a powerful motor capable of 6 mph and a battery pack offering a range of over 40kms. There’s a fully suspended chassis and big wheels for excellent ride comfort, so you can move smoothly over rough ground. You’ll also enjoy a unique lighting system with bright dual-bulb headlight, automatic indicators and heavy-duty brake light to increase your safety. For extra safety on bends, the Orion Metro 3 Wheel Invacare mobility scooter also has a speed reduction system and a disengaging lever prevents the vehicle from free-wheeling if it’s knocked out of drive mode. Features Highly manoeuvrable Unique lighting system Speed reduction system Disengaging lever Range of over 40kms Comfortable suspended chassis.£1,654.49 with VAT Relief
- Pride Maxima 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18108FREE Shipping£2,904.39 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider / RMA Sovereign 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS13225FREE ShippingSpecial Price £1,149.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,362.39Save: £212.40
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section