Used Mobility Scooters
Items 1-40 of 87
- Days Strider ST4E **Used** Item Code: U483756FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Providing one of the last words in both comfort and power for a pavement scooter, the ST4 mobility scooter contains a whole host of features which are designed to get you mobile for longer. Offering a phenomenal range for a class 2 pavement scooter of around 21 miles, you will need to be extra comfortable whilst you are riding because of the longer time you will be spent sitting down. For this reason the chair is extra soft and comfortable and is fully adjustable so you won’t have to reach or strain yourself to operate the simple DR-90 dynamic control system.Express Delivery Available£799.00 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Leo **Used U498838** Item Code: U498838FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Invacare Leo is a scooter designed for all those that value their independence and wish to get out and about by themselves. Safety is a key feature of the Leo, but this does not detract from its stylish and sporty looks. Leo offers drivers the freedom and confidence to enjoy their essential daily outings and leisure excursions. With exactingly high standards of design and safety engineering, the Leo undoubtedly sets a new market standard. The Invacare Leo offers a smooth, safe drive in a scooter that is easy to control and manoeuvre. The Leo intelligent lighting package includes indicators that automatically switch off and a rear brake light for safe driving. In addition to a visual warning for the battery level display, drivers are also alerted with an audible warning (beep) when the battery needs recharging. The Leo is a compact mini-scooter that can be easily dismantled for transportation during longer trips or weekend breaks. With a smooth drive and easy manoeuvrability, getting round tight corners in the local shopping centre, museum or leisure complex becomes refreshingly easy. Access to the battery and electronics for maintenance or servicing is much easier with the Leo as only one part needs to be removed. Drivers can trust the Leo to take them wherever they need to go. From a trip to the shops or a ride to the park, the Leo is rendered sturdy and reliable thanks to its exceptionally high quality electronic engineering and power. These elements are protected from corrosion and water, (splash protection) which safeguard the vital workings of the scooter against dirt and water. A two-step disengaging lever protects the scooter from free-wheeling if inadvertently knocked out of drive mode.
- Shoprider Mikra **Used** Item Code: U479514DFREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The compact Shoprider Mikra is the perfect scooter for transporting on days out or on holiday. Simple to dismantle this Scooter can be broken down in seconds allowing you to pop it in the boot of a car with ease. The heaviest part of the mobility scooter is 14.6 kg which means that it requires a little effort and strength to move when it is broken down. Furthermore the Mikra is packed full of features making it a versatile and practical Travel Scooter. It's has a swivel sear and flip up armrests as well as non-marking puncture proof tyres. Additionally the Mikra has a free wheel release handle and an adjustable tiller.Express Delivery Available£499.99 with VAT Relief
- Electric Mobility Rascal 388XL **Used U494739** Item Code: U494739FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Independence is priceless. That’s why every mobility scooter in the Rascal 388 range offers you the choice and freedom you deserve. Your daily life will take on a whole new perspective as many more destinations become possible with a Rascal 388XL mobility scooter. When it comes to choosing a mid-size scooter with proven performance, your expectations will be exceeded. Relax…it’s a Rascal. The 388XL is designed with a narrow, compact chassis for ease of manoeuvring whether you are close to home, or out on a day trip, and includes a fully adjustable swivel seat. If you are looking for a little more speed, the Class III 388XL has a 6mph top speed and stylish 11” wheelsExpress Delivery Available£799.00 with VAT Relief
- Pride GoGo Elite Traveller **Used** Item Code: U467130FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£599.00 with VAT Relief
- Drive Envoy 4 **Used** Item Code: U514874FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Envoy 4 is a valued addition to the Envoy range. The range was designed and constructed following consultations with users and distributors of mobility scooters to ensure that the scooters fully met with user requirements. The envoy 4 boasts many features found on a much larger model yet are encompassed within this compact scooter. The scooter has a maximum range of 30 miles and a top speed of 4mph and a powerful 350watt motor. All round suspension ensures a smooth and comfortable ride when you are out and about and with the handy addition of a small shopping basket to store any purchases, the Envoy 4 really will take you from home to the shops in comfort and ease. There is the addition of an LED front headlight to ensure your safety in the fading light or at night. The maximum weight capacity of the Envoy 4 is 25 stones and the model comes in a lovely range of colours- sure to suit every taste.Features Max range of 30 mile* Top speed of 4mph* Choice of 4 colours Additional shopping basket fitted Powerful 350W motor All round suspension Stylish silver wheel hubs Delta bars as standard Black pneumatic tyres
- Excel Yoga With Carry Case **Used** Item Code: U519947FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This portable scooter is ideal for travel & transportation as it quickly folds into a compact size in one easy movement with no parts needed to be removed! Features Portable folding mobility scooter. Quickly folds in one easy movement – no parts need to be removed. Strong lightweight aluminium frame for easy folding and carrying. Lightweight – Only 26kg including batteries. Ideal for transportation and both indoor and outdoor use. 24V quick charge lithium battery. Twin front wheels with suspension. Non-marking puncture proof tyres. Anti- tipping wheels at rear. Height and angle adjustable steering tiller. Flip up and adjustable armrests. Easy to use controls.Express Delivery Available£1,499.00 with VAT Relief
- TGA Breeze S3 **Used** Item Code: U480226FREE ShippingThe Breeze range from TGA has an established and respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality. the new and enhanced Breeze S3 continue this superb heritage with the addition of several new features. These have been made possible by the latest advancements in TGA scooter engineering and include a unique, 'BMW motorbike style' optional rigid canopy. The new robust Breeze S3 has been restyled to reflect the refreshed profiling seen in the new Breeze Midi range last year. Modern aesthetics reflecting the direction of automotive design can be seen throughout the chassis mouldings and its full round suspension and shock absorbers have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. These deliver levels of stability never seen before in the industry and will ensure users weighing up to 200kg (31.4 stone) remain comfortable and in complete control even over uneven terrain. Similar to the new technology incorporated in the Midi models, the new Breeze S3 encompass energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and to minimise lateral movement whilst driving. The rear transaxle motor delivers all the power and performance expected from a TGA Breeze and can tackle a 9.5degree slope with ease. As the Breeze S3 chassis is now more compact, levels of manoeuvrability have been improved even further, which is ideal for use around town. Breeze S3 still delivers the optimum experience in an urban environment,the new model has advanced dual front and rear braking systems that deliver a very responsive action in forward motion and automatic engagement if the scooter rolls backward for maximum safety. The ergonomically designed tiller can now be positioned more accurately to meet the owners' exact requirements as adjustments can be made more delicately. The luxurious, orthopaedic seat is also fully adjustable for maximum day-long comfort and now incorporates 360degree swivelling for easy side transfers in and out of the cockpit. Heavy-duty batteries are available, which give an impressive range of up to 45km (30 miles) on one charge.£2,195.00 with VAT Relief
- Drive Cobra **Used U481019** Item Code: U481019FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Cobra is a revolutionary scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable drive and maximise battery consumption. It’s a remarkable scooter that makes a huge statement and sets a new benchmark with its striking dynamic design. A New Age The new Cobra benefits from over a decade of scooter innovation. An extensive period of time was spent optimising the distinctive design of this scooter; it has endured a whole programme of tests, on both simulated and actual road surfaces. We have stopped at nothing in the creation of this amazing new scooter. The Cobra is the next generation Drive scooter, it is quite simply extraordinary, to admire, to sit on and to drive. It features an impressive performance and provides an exceptional driving experience. Packed with design and technological breakthroughs including state of the art LED lighting to illuminate the road and help the user enjoy the drive with confidence. Revolutionary design, styling & performance. The Cobra is a revolutionary scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable ride and help maximise battery life. It’s a remarkable scooter that makes a huge statement and sets a new benchmark with its striking dynamic designExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,799.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,299.99Save: £500.00
- TGA Breeze Midi 4 **Used** Item Code: U479514AFREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The all new Breeze Midi 3 + Midi 4 bring to the market a higher level of design features that now provides further comfort, reliability and safety. Building on the proven heritage of the popular larger Breeze models, these new compact versions incorporate enhanced, sharper looks, a disc braking system, fully orthopaedic seat and energy absorbing front and rear bumpers. The disc brakes are now more responsive and incorporate an emergency stopping system should the user lose control of the vehicle. The tiller encompasses Delta 'Wig Wag' control levers and a gas sprung actuator which is fully adjustable for optimum ergonomic positioning for the owner. For fast status recognition, the easy-to-read LCD control panel displays all the relevant information the user requires in a simple format, and safety is enhanced by a water-protected ignition switch. If technical updates need to be uploaded, then the onboard computer can be accessed via the charging socket.Express Delivery Available£1,699.00 with VAT Relief
- Rascal Pioneer - Black **Used U439922** Item Code: U439922FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Rascal Pioneer is a proven performer with a fantastic reliability and durability record. With full coil suspension and a 35 mile range its powerful motor makes it an ideal scooter for the more challenging environments. It features a delta-bar tiller with hydraulic adjustment, a sliding swivel seat with headrest and padded arms as well as waterproof switches and a large basket making the Pioneer one of the most popular scooters on the market.Express Delivery Available£1,499.99 with VAT Relief
- Jazzy Quantum 600 **Used** Item Code: U385778FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Jazzy® Quantum 600 provides excellent performance and outstanding stability. Its compact design and standard Active-Trac® ATX Suspension allow it to excel indoors and out, making it a superb, all-around power chair choice. OMNI-Casters Spherical caster shrouding design to prevent hang-ups when climbing Large 14” Drive Wheels Exceptional traction on varied surfaces Active-Trac® ATX Suspension Enhances comfort and performance Easy-Access Freewheel Freewheel levers are easily accessed for caregiver assistanceExpress Delivery Available£1,499.00 with VAT Relief
- CareCo Airlite **Used** - Blue Item Code: U523832FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Though you will find plenty of transportable, compact mobility scooters on the market today, you won't find many with the lightweight and easily managed design of the CareCo Airlite . The Airlite splitting mechanism lets you break this scooter down into 5 parts, designed to fit into the boot or back seat of most cars as well as into tight storage spaces. The heaviest part weighs just 14kg (2st 3lbs), lighter than most competitors and designed to be manageable for those with limited mobilityExpress Delivery Available£499.00 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Sovereign 3 **Used** Item Code: U526431FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- TGA Vita Lite With Canopy **Used** Item Code: U518303AFREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever.Bringing together many of the proven and popular features from the current Vita range, this new Lite version is perfect for hassle-free urban mobility.Features Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km) Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort Available in striking metallic red Comes with a canopyExpress Delivery Available£1,399.00 with VAT Relief
- Kymco Maxer 2016 **Used** Item Code: U491238EFREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Kymco Maxer is the latest model to be developed by this innovative manufacturer. Calling on all of their experience in the automotive industry, the Maxer brings modern features in a stylish form, with some of the highest specifications available on a mobility scooter today. Sporty low profile pneumatic tyres add to the comfort and appearance of this scooter. Also, due the wheels being 13" the Maxer has incredible, class leading ground clearance of 6.5"!! It is also fitted with an advanced oil dampened suspension system to enhance the level of comfort even further. This is complimented by the contoured supportive seat that has a breathable finish for those warmer days.Express Delivery Available£1,799.00 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Torino **Used** Item Code: U479514FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Shoprider Torino has the following features Detachable fold-down lockable 4 position swivel Captain seat with forward, back and height adjustments Flip-up arms with width and angle adjustment Full suspension Black non-marking tyred wheels Free wheel release handle Back indicator light cover Delta handle Five position tiller handleExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,399.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,799.00Save: £399.01
- Electric Mobility Ventura **Used** Item Code: U445135FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Electric Mobility Ventura is a robust, comfortable 8 mph scooter that will take you wherever you wish to go. With its modern practical design and state of the art styling the Ventura is a real head turner. Couple this with its delta handlebar, hydraulic tiller adjustment, LED lighting, LCD instrument panel and a USB power outlet the Ventura has all the makings of a contemporary classic.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,299.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,699.99Save: £400.00
- Pride GoGo LX **Used** Item Code: U448165FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Go-Go Elite Traveller® LX delivers luxury and convenient features like a wraparound delta tiller with high level charging port, LED kerb light and large storage basket together with a compact, easy to transport design. Sleek styling complements the Go-Go Elite Traveller LX’s abundant features making it an exceptional travel mobility choice.Express Delivery Available£599.99 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Mystere With Canopy **Used** Item Code: U424210FREE ShippingWhen a scooter is your main means of transport, you deserve a machine that combines luxurious elegance, comfort, ease of use, style and reliability. The TGA Mystere offers all these and comes with the added bonus of the respected name of TGA for quality and service. State of the art control panel with digital touch controls for indicators, light & horn plus four-way flashers for emergency use, combine with touch buttons and digital readout for battery condition and instant speed control. Other features including time, date and ambient temperature are also displayed on the control console. Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side giving up to 8mph for road use. High visibility rear lights with powerful front light that automatically dims to save power when the scooter stops. Fully active adjustable suspension plus contoured adjustable seat with 360 degree swivel makes the TGA Mystere one of the most comfortable scooters ever. Fully automatic braking and parking brake plus manual brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency. Electronic sleep mode will shut the system down if accidentally left switched on when not in use.
- Mini Crosser 4 **Used** Item Code: U426400FREE ShippingThe Mini Crosser is made in Scandinavia, specifically for Nordic conditions. It is the best-selling electric scooter in Northern Europe. We can supply a comprehensive range of scooters and accessories. The features that set the Mini Crosser apart are functionality, strength, comfort, durability, safety and overall economy. The Mini Crosser is suitable for all types of user – adults and children, large and small! In our experience, adaptability and flexibility are really important factors for lots of users, especially those with arthritis, muscular atrophy, MS, back pain, etc. A used needs often change with time, for example a different accelerator control, a larger seat, extra support, electric add-ons and other accessories. With the Mini Crosser M series and the wide range of accessories, the future is secure. The Mini Crosser can follow the user through thick and thin, even when needs change. There is no need for new investment, and a good overall economy is guaranteed.Special Price £1,999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,499.99Save: £500.00
- Komfi Rider Vogue **Used** Item Code: U535812FREE ShippingThe Vogue transportable scooter from One Rehab is the second phase from their Liberty 'Collection' and is available now from Unique Mobility. The already incredibly popular Liberty has been made even better by the all-round suspension. The Liberty Vogue has a design that allows increased leg-room by removing the large wheel-arches that you find on most other scooters. Once you've chosen you can get comfortable in the padded, adjustable seat along with adjustable angle tiller (handle-bar). The Liberty vogue is incredibly lightweight and dismantles easily, it also has two battery options for those who want to travel a bit further and also has LED lights for safety. There's not much that the Liberty Vogue doesn't offer!£599.00 with VAT Relief
- Electric Mobility Ultralite 355 **Used** Item Code: U483462FREE ShippingThe Electric Mobility UltraLite Mobility Scooter is lightweight and when folded is not much bigger than a set of golf clubs or a vacuum cleaner- and helps to make getting out and about a more comfortable- enjoyable and hassle free experience. With its unique folding design and light weight- the Electric Mobility Ultralite electric scooter can be easily transported on buses- trains aeroplanes and ferries and can be carried in the boot of most cars. The Electric Mobility Ultralite disabled scooter folds in a smooth and simple three-step operation: remove and fold the seat- remove the battery pack (optional)- then fold and secure the tiller. The Electric Mobility Ultralite electric scooter has a seat which can be removed from the scooter- and used independently. The seat can also be taken off- folded flat and then reattached to the scooter for storage or transportation. The 5 position tiller makes finding the most comfortable driving position easy.£299.00 with VAT Relief
- Rascal Pioneer - Black **Used** Item Code: U498076FREE ShippingThe Rascal Pioneer is a proven performer with a fantastic reliability and durability record. With full coil suspension and a 35 mile range its powerful motor makes it an ideal scooter for the more challenging environments. It features a delta-bar tiller with hydraulic adjustment, a sliding swivel seat with headrest and padded arms as well as waterproof switches and a large basket making the Pioneer one of the most popular scooters on the market.£1,499.99 with VAT Relief
- The Cabin Car Mobility Scooter Mk2 **Used*** Item Code: C448165FREE ShippingThe Cabin Car Mk2 is the most advanced Mobility Scooter in the world! Featuring reversing camera, USB Charging ports and full internal heater, it really does have all the creature comforts of a car! The soft suspension and long range batteries keep it going for hours, and the familiar digital dashboard makes driving simple! Production date December 2017 and only done 30 miles in excellent condition. Comes with FREE UK Mainland engineer delivery & 12 Months Warranty. This upgraded model comes with, 100Ah Batteries Interior Light Flashing Beacon Rear Walker Bracket Dual 12V Sockets (cigaret lighter type) X Large Steel Front Bull Bar Steel Rear Bumber Colour White 4 x Grab Handles to aid access. Standard Features 9” Alloy Wheels Twin LED Headlights LED Rear Lights & Indicators Twin Access Doors Body-Coloured Folding Mirrors Twin USB Ports Luxury Captain’s Chair & Headrest Built-in Cup Holder Adjustable Drivers Seat Durable Floor Mats Interior Heater Front dual-speed Windscreen Wipers Reversing Camera Electronic Breaking System Powerful 1,200 Watt Motor “Easy-Off” Smooth Acceleration System Trip Computer Mileometer Ultra-Soft Suspension Remote Central LockingSpecial Price £5,495.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £8,500.00Save: £3,005.00
- Shoprider Sovereign 4 - Red **Used** Item Code: U369982FREE ShippingThe Shoprider Sovereign 4 Mobility Scooter is a classic mobility aid. It provides a smooth and stable ride due to its suspension system and large pneumatic tyres. A narrow design makes it excellent for indoor use, but it is tough and reliable enough to be used outdoors too. The battery is simple to charge due to the well placed socket, and a range of 20 miles (34km) makes it versatile.£449.99 with VAT Relief
- Drive Royale 4 **Used** Item Code: U479763FREE ShippingThe Drive Royale 4 has revolutionised the design of the mobility scooter, bringing so many state of the art innovations and features from the manufacturer. The Drive Royale 4 is packed with features and benefits which add up to a supreme user experience and new levels of luxurious ride and technology supported elements. Firstly, the ride is built upon fully active, independent front and rear suspension. It makes for a smoother feeling ride that’s really noticeable, as the scooter simply glides across multiple surfaces and terrains with ease. The Drive Royale 4’s comfort has to be experienced to be fully appreciated. The Scooter comes with a sliding and rotating seat and angle and adjustable armrests, so you can adjust easily to your own personal tastes. Further to this, The Royal has a very comfortable sport styled seat with reclining facility and a height adjustable headrest. Range and top speed are equally impressive, the Drive Royale 4 has a range of up to 32 miles and a top speed of 8mph, so you not only get there in style and comfort, you can drive at the pace you choose rather then being held back by the slower top speeds of other scooters. Choose your colour, the Drive Royale comes in four stylish modern colours, so you can personalise your ride to your personal design and colour tastes. Complementing this, you’ll notice the Royale’s wheels are a very generous 16” diameter, adding to rider comfort and the scooter’s great looks. This scooter is both road and pavement legal, so there’s no stopping you! Royale comes in four stylish modern colours, so you can personalise your ride to your personal design and colour tastes. Complementing this, you’ll notice the Royale’s wheels are a very generous 16” diameter, adding to rider comfort and the scooter’s great looks. This scooter is both road and pavement legal, so there’s no stopping you!Features Max range of 32 mile* Speedy 8mph top speed 185kg (29st) weight limit All round suspension Digital dash Sliding and rotating seat Delta bar High level indicators. Stylish design 70ah batteries 4 colours available Automatic speed reduction when steering. Large 16“ diameter wheels Armrests are angle adjustable. Tiller adjustment by lever Twin rear view mirrors Road and pavement legal Comfortable seat with reclining facility Height adjustable headrest Optional rear pannier Comes in four stylish modern colours - Red, Black, Silver & White£1,999.00 with VAT Relief
- TGA SuperSport **Used** Item Code: U491238CFREE ShippingIts looks borrow many design features from the motorcycle industry. But the Supersport doesn’t just give you bags of style, there’s plenty of substance too. It’s a really rugged scooter. All the comfort and stability of a big scooter plus the reliability of a thoroughbred with a proven 20 year track record. What’s more, the new special edition black and chrome version is really something special – you’ll get no shortage of admiring looks. The Supersport's operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or accelerate to the top speed of 8 mph in no time. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows bringing you to a comfortable stop and applies the parking brake. The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle, be it in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all! The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys, which can be up to 30 miles. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified). The Supersport is available with a large range of options to customise it to your specific tastes and needs. You can have the standard aqua marine model or the striking Black & Chrome special edition. On either of these you can opt for the heavy duty batteries and charger to increase your range from 20 miles to approximately 30 miles. For added leg room a longer chassis model is available providing an extra 6 inches of room. If you require the controls on the left hand side this can be specified. Finally there are a wide selection of seating options from the standard model to the luxurious captain seat on the Black & Chrome model, to the Wide and Extra Wide versions which are supplied with a large rigid rear carrier.£1,899.00 with VAT Relief
- Kymco Maxer **Used** Item Code: U491238BFREE ShippingThe Kymco Maxer is the latest model to be developed by this innovative manufacturer. Calling on all of their experience in the automotive industry, the Maxer brings modern features in a stylish form, with some of the highest specifications available on a mobility scooter today. Sporty low profile pneumatic tyres add to the comfort and appearance of this scooter. Also, due the wheels being 13" the Maxer has incredible, class leading ground clearance of 6.5"!! It is also fitted with an advanced oil dampened suspension system to enhance the level of comfort even further. This is complimented by the contoured supportive seat that has a breathable finish for those warmer days.£1,799.00 with VAT Relief
- FreeRider Westminster **Used** Item Code: U481193FREE ShippingThe FreeRider Westminster Mobility Scooter is an 8mph road legal model which provides a fantastic ride quality. The FreeRider Westminster electric scooter is fitted with state of the art electronics as well as three independent brakes- for your safety and convenience. The maximum speed can be switched from 8mph to 4mph so that the scooter can be legally used on the pavement. The comfortable seat fitted to the FreeRider Westminster disabled scooter is designed to provide excellent body support. The styling is both stylish and functional. The infinitely adjustable tiller helps you to find the most comfortable driving position.
- Drive Sport Rider **Used** Item Code: U478274FREE ShippingThis stylish new Sport Rider was inspired by some of the leading designs in the Motorcycle industry. This moves away from the traditional type of scooter, creating desirability and excitement to the driving experience. The Sport Rider is our modern design 8mph scooter that includes all the tried and tested benefits of the Drive range. This easy to operate vehicle provides state of the art performance and will give years of dependable service. Using technology borrowed from the automotive industry the all round suspension provides excellent ride quality and handling, making a cruise on the Sport Rider both exhilarating and comfortable. The Sport Rider carries the Drive brand; this ensures a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability£2,299.00 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Paris **Used** Item Code: U461586FREE ShippingThe Shop Rider Paris disability scooter has a comfortable height adjustable padded seat with armrests, and an adjustable tiller to allow you to find the most comfortable driving position. As well as offering supreme comfort, the Paris electric scooter will disassemble for transportation and storage. In a matter of seconds the seat can be removed, and the rear section removed, to make getting it into the car easier.£599.99 with VAT Relief
- Rascal VEO X - Red **Used** Item Code: U434283FREE ShippingThe Rascal Veo X scooter is new for July 2013 and is part of the Rascal range. Which has a proven history of reliability. The Veo X offers a larger battery pack for an increased range. It is a compact portable scooter, that breaks down easily into sections so that it fits into most car boots. It has become a top seller with its extra legroom, and larger battery capacity along with its modern looking design.£599.99 with VAT Relief
- Pro Rider Road King Mobility Scooter - Red **Used** Item Code: U428340FREE ShippingEnjoy years of comfortable mobility with the Pro Rider Road King Mobility Scooter, a strong and stable way of travelling that's purpose built for long journeys. This top of the range Road Mobility Scooter has your ultimate comfort in mind with its Professional Captains Deluxe Swivel seat which includes extra back and neck padding as well as side adjusters for the perfect position. The seat rotates, moves forwards and backwards, is height adjustable and back rest angle adjustable.£899.99 with VAT Relief
- Style Plus 4 Mobility Scooter **Used** Item Code: U526932FREE ShippingBased on the Scout Mobility Scooter from Drive Medical, the superior Style Scooter has been redesigned to incorporate stylish, black alloy wheels. As standard, it includes delta handle bars for easier use, puncture proof tyres for increased durability and a travelling range of up to 10 miles. In addition to the excellent features the Style can be dismantled into 5 manageable parts in a matter of minutes, making it the ideal scooter for travel and transportation.£499.00 with VAT Relief
- Drive Cobra **Used** Item Code: U479319FREE ShippingThe Cobra Mobility Scooter has been designed to give a smooth efficient ride following testing on both simulated and actual road surfaces. This innovative research over a period of ten years led to the production of the Cobra. The scooter has an ergonomic design and conserves on battery life whilst still providing the ultimate in travel and comfort. The Led Lighting fitted as standard will provide a safe driving experience at night. The scooter has a top speed of 8mph and a maximum user weight of 28 stones. The Cobra is both road worthy and pavement legal- it sports indicators and twin rear-view mirrors to get you from home to out to lunch with friends with no problem at all. There is a lap seat belt fitted as standard. The seat on this model both rotates and slides for ease of mounting and dismounting and the headrest is fully adjustable meaning that you can customise to your own comfort. The anti-tip wheels and low-profile tyres on the Cobra mean that you can navigate all terrains around town and with a 30 mile range and a choice of colours, the Cobra ensures that you can maintain your independence whether it be a day out with friends or family or local errands.£1,799.00 with VAT Relief
- Mini Crosser M2 **Used** Item Code: U512772FREE ShippingHeadlight assistant With the Mini Crosser M2. This ensures that the light turns on at dusk or at the entrance to the garage itself. Also the display will adjust to changing light conditions.Data are storedYour Mini Crosser data are stored, so the service can be made more quickly and efficiently. The indicators You have the opportunity to design your own Mini Crosser. You can hear an audible signal, for example, if you go back or press the indicators. The indicators can manually switch off or automatically by the system, it is your decision.The Mini Crosser M2 is based on the proven M1. Although the M2 offers the same facilities and equipment as the M1, the information system on the M2 provides a whole range of new and innovative possibilities. The clear color display provides easy and intuitive information.The M2 differs from its predecessor by the more powerful electronics, and above all its new information system with the bright color display. The color display is easy to read even in direct sunlight, because it is light sensor controlled.£3,995.00 with VAT Relief
- Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter **Used** Item Code: U482406FREE ShippingA Light, Portable and Easy to Fold Scooter The Pride® Quest Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifesering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4mph. The Quest provides a comfortable ride and a simple easy-fold system. The Quest is portable and adjusts to fit perfectly inside any small space. The Quest is sleek, stylish and extremely easy to operate. Front and Rear Lights - Featuring highly visible front and rear LED lights, which have been expertly incorporated within the frame of the Pride® Quest. These LED lights can be accessed from the delta tiller console. Once switched on they enable the Quest to be visible to on-coming vehicles and public. Detachable Battery Box - Each Pride® Quest comes with a single 11.5 AH Lithium-Ion battery pack. This pack can be easily detached from the scooter, and features an anti-key lock.
- Invacare Orion **Used** Item Code: U491238AFREE ShippingStable, Trusty, Durable: The Invacare Orion With a focus on safety and reliability, the Orion is equipped with multiple features to ensure a safe and easy ride. Imagine being able to undertake long journeys in complete safety and comfort. Whether you enjoy a daily trip to the shops or love to travel further afield, the Invacare Orion gives you freedom of independence. Combining ergonomics with style, Orion is the obvious choice for a relaxing, reliable drive.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section