TGA Mobility Scooters
- TGA Zest Mobility Scooter Long Range Version (21AH) Item Code: MS32115FREE ShippingThis TGA Zest Mobility Scooter comes fitted with heavy duty 21Ah batteries which on a full charge provide an impressive maximum range of up to 15 miles (24 kms).Special Price £979.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,695.95Save: £716.00
- TGA Breeze Midi 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31308FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze range of mobility scooters is well known for being exceptionally reliable and robust. This Midi 4 Mobility Scooter is a compact version of the much larger S4 Mobility Scooter.Special Price £2,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,595.00Save: £895.05
- TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25642FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter is an upgraded version of the standard Breeze S4, it is supplied with wider rear wheels and tyres that provide additional traction and stability over all terrains.Special Price £4,295.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £5,395.95Save: £1,100.00
- TGA Maximo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28079FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Maximo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter features all the benefits found on the award-winning Minimo Plus 4 yet is a road legal, 6mph Mobility Scooter.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,295.00Save: £995.05
- TGA Zest Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28081FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Zest Mobility Scooter is a top of the range boot scooter and comes equipped with a whole host of features often found on much larger mobility scooters.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £899.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,495.95Save: £596.00
- TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28078FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter boasts all the benefits found on the award-winning Minimo with some added features usually found on much bigger mobility scooters, all in a compact and simply folding design.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,949.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,395.95Save: £446.00
- TGA Vita Lite Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26092FREE ShippingThe TGA Vite Lite Mobility Scooter is supplied in a striking metallic red colour and features the stylish design of the Vita family with many popular features all in a compact and practical package.Special Price £1,649.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,199.98Save: £550.03
- TGA Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26081FREE ShippingThis Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter comes from the TGA Breeze range, a range that has an unrivaled and well respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality.Special Price £3,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,957.19Save: £257.24
- TGA Vita Sport Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS24987FREE ShippingThe TGA Vita Sport Mobility Scooter is supplied in glossy metallic black colour providing it with a modern and sporty finish.Special Price £2,999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £4,295.00Save: £1,295.05
- TGA Maximo Folding 4 Wheeled Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS24645FREE ShippingThe Maximo is the latest addition to this new TGA family of folding scooters that combines feature-rich design with leading transportability.It can be folded into a compact size with a single, one-handed operation and requires no parts to be dismantled for storage.Despite its longer and wider chassis, the Maximo can be easily stored in the boot of a hatch back, estate car or 4x4. The Maximo ‘ride’ is one of the smoothest available through active, all-round suspension and pneumatic tyres.Its anti-tip castors also ensure safety and stability when tackling uneven surfaces and the Maximo has an impressive user weight capacity of 21 stone (133kg). The powerful 270w motor and high quality S-Drive controller provide exceptional performance with a range of up to 12.5 miles (20km). When charging is required the battery can be easily removed by the user.The Maximo incorporates many additional features that elevate it above other competitor products. From high visibility, low energy LED lights to a folding seat, the Maximo combines an impressive range of characteristics – all engineered with a precision, quality finish. Features Folds in a single simple movement Higher 133kg (21st) user weight capacity Ultra-lightweight lithium battery as standard 2.65kgs (5.85lbs) 4mph top speed with range of up to 12.5 miles (20km) Independent, active front suspension High grade, pneumatic tyres and alloys Highly reliable 270w motor and 70ah S-Drive controller Spacious floor well Height adjustable ergonomic tiller Folding seat with height adjustable armrests High visibility, low energy LED lightsSpecial Price £2,195.00 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,699.00Save: £504.00
- TGA Breeze Midi 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS22389FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze Midi 3 Mobility Scooter features all the high quality features and equipment of the larger Breeze S3 but has been placed in a lighter, more compact frame.Special Price £2,199.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,599.95Save: £400.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section