TGA Mobility Scooters
- TGA - Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS22227FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze S4 is the latest addition to the Breeze range- known for its reliability, robust build and quality. The Breeze S4 comes with many additional new features and include a BMW original motorbike style optional rigid canopy. The features on the Breeze range have been enhanced on the S4 – the shock absorption system and suspension have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. The S4 will ensure riders (up to a maximum weight of 31.4 stones) remain comfortable and in control even over the bumpiest of terrain. The S4 can navigate slopes with ease and the energy absorbing bumpers help to minimise lateral movement for that safe smooth travel. The chassis on this model has been made much more compact so that it is much easier to manoeuvre in small spaces- so ideal around the shops or town. The S4 has front and rear braking systems and which are extremely responsive and an automatic engagement should the scooter begin to roll back- all to give full peace of mind when out and about in town. The ergonomically designed tiller can be fully adjusted to suit all users and the orthopaedic seat is fully adjustable so can be customised to your exact specifications. The seat also fully swivels to ensure safe transfers on and off your scooter. The S4 will take you up to 30 miles on one charge and has LED lighting installed- which cleverly dims at standstill to preserve the battery life. The Breeze S4 will go at a maximum speed of 8mph to get you to where you are going swiftly and in comfort and style!Features Reliable and robust Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range Fully adjustable comfort seat Navigates slopes with ease Very high ground clearance All the features and adjustability to suit your needs Compact chassis Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort Highly dynamic stability and stable steering Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action Stunning metallic silver finish Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs Simple, convenient control system installed Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard Smooth and quiet operation Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at stanstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn Advanced safety system installed Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market Specifications Length: 1650mm (65 inches) Width: 680mm (27 inches) Wheel size front: 410mm (16 inches) Wheel size back: 430mm (17 inches) Turning radius: 1800mm (71 inches) Min height (Folded & seat down): 1000mm (39.4 inches) Min height (Without seat): 890mm (35 inches) Seat (Fully adjustable swivel seat): yes Total weight From: 132kg (290lbs) Speed Variable Up to: 12km/h (8mph) Approx range (Standard battery 40Ah): 32 km (20 miles) Approx range (Heavy duty battery 75Ah): 48 km (30 miles) Max carry capacity: 200kg (31.4 stone) Max gradient; 21% Ground clearance: 150mm (6 inches)Special Price £3,999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £4,242.89Save: £242.90
- TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Compact Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS28078FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Minimo + four folding compact mobility scooter boasts all the benefits found on the award winning Minimo – benefits usually only found on a much bigger scooter, all in a compact and simply folding design. The Minimo + four has two front wheels which are spaced further apart than those found on the Minimo Plus- therefore ensuring more stability than the more ‘agile scooter’ wheel format found on the Minimo Plus. The pneumatic tyres found on this model make for a much smoother ride over more challenging terrain whilst the battery pack remains very light and easy to handle. The body of the scooter is constructed from lightweight carbon fibre ensuring that it remains light and easily transportable despite benefitting from all the added benefits of a much heavier model. Integrated high visibility LED lights add to the benefits and features as does the quick release seat ensuring easier handling in and out of the car. So, if you are looking for a safe, lightweight scooter with all the benefits of a much larger model, you really need look no further than the TGA Minimo + four to get you out and about in comfort, ease and safety. Features Compact and easily folds Benefits similar to a much bigger scooter Pneumatic tyres make for a smoother ride Constructed from lightweight carbon fibre Battery pack light and easy to handle High visibility LED lights Quick release seatExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,099.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,595.00Save: £496.00
- TGA Vita X Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS23018FREE ShippingThe Vita X is the latest and most robust scooter from the Vita range. The scooter boasts enhanced off road capabilities. The suspension system and the rear shock absorber ensures that the Vita X can handle even the most challenging off-road terrain. The Vita X utilises outstanding technology from the motorcycle industry to ensure that you experience a smooth and comfortable ride every time. The scooter has a robust rear wheel drive system and chunky tyres to take you wherever you want to go! With a user weight of up to 25 stones and a maximum speed of up to 8mph, there really is nothing stopping you with this model- it can handle around town, parks and the most bumpy uneven ground with ease! The tiller is adjustable and the engine on this model has been upgraded to 900 watts. There is a handy rear storage pocket and this model sports anti tip wheels to give added peace of mind when on bumpy uneven surfaces. There is an emergency braking facility and an easy to read console will display up to date information such as speed temperature and importantly the remaining battery life so that you never need worry that the battery will let you down whilst out. The console is back lit- so easy to see in dim light. There are handy cup holders fitted as well as LED lights which are very bright- and tinted- for that extra sporty look! The style is further complemented with a leather sports seat which is fully adjustable so that you can set yourself to ultimate comfort! This scooter really does lead the way into the future of mobility scooters.Features Robust with off road capabilities Easy to read console Bright LED lighting Leather sports seat User weight - up to 25 stone Maximum speed up to 8 mph Upgraded performance through 900w motor and 200amp controller Adjustable tiller Robust, high-grip off road tyres and strengthened alloy wheels Pneumatic tyres Rear storage pocket Anti-tip wheels Rear carrying bracket Heavy duty 70 Amp batteries Ergonomic control levers with Delta handlebar Emergency braking system Cup holders Super bright tinted head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights Energy saving mode Emergency braking system Fully adjustable racing leather seat An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free - proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters. The Vita X even comes with these tinted to add to the amazing looks.The Vita X's unparalleled good looks and sleek modern clean lines put it far ahead of the competition it is sure to bring many admiring glances and much more freedom and pleasure to your life.Vita has been designed to take practically everything on for you, at the touch of a button. Its onboard control computer gives you smooth pull-aways and automatic braking. Everything has been thought of, there is even an emergency brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency.Fully adjustable comfortable leather racing seat offering additional lateral support, with adjustable backrest, headrest and armrests, all round black polished alloy wheels, chunky tyres and large 100mm (4") ground clearance, allow Vita X to negotiate even the trickiest of terrain with ease.Special Price £3,999.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £4,020.00Save: £21.00
- TGA Minimo Folding Compact Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS23899FREE ShippingThe TGA Minimo folding compact mobility scooter Lithium- ION battery scooter is the ideal choice for those looking for a lightweight, easily stored and transported scooter. This scooter easily fits into the boot of a car and has no dismantling requirements meaning ease, convenience and most importantly independence! The mechanism to fold the scooter can be operated with one hand and only takes a matter of seconds to complete meaning you can be off up and out with the minimal of fuss. When not in use, the scooter requires a minimal amount of storage space making this the ideal choice for those with limited space at home. The scooter is robust and has a mileage range of 12 miles. The front wheels of the scooter are placed closer together on this model making it appear more like an ‘agile scooter’ than a conventional mobility scooter. The scooter combines high manoeuvrability and turning ability making it ideal for those needing something quick and lightweight which is quickly packed into the car and assembled at your destination leaving you with nothing to worry about apart from planning your next trip out! Features Compact and folding Easily transported No dismantling requirements Mechanism to fold operates with one hand Minimal storage space needed at home Mileage range of 12 miles Agile scooter Quick and lightweight Download the user manual here.Special Price £1,795.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,195.00Save: £400.00
- TGA Vita Sport Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS24987FREE ShippingScooter- but with a few added extras. It is amongst the most stylish and advanced mobility scooters in the world, taking inspiration from the motorcycle industry when looking at suspension and manoeuvrability. This scooter has a robust rear wheel drive system which will ensure that you have one of the smoothest drives found in the scooter range. The instrument console is second to none and will display all the real time information you should need- speed, time, temperature, how far you have travelled and the remaining battery life- all to add to peace of mind whilst out enjoying your mobility scooter. Speed control levers on either side ensure full control and you can even set the speed limit to a suitable speed when on the road or pavement. The LED lighting system is modern and bright, yet uses minimal power and the Vita S model even has these as tinted- stylish and eye catching! The model is sleek and stylish and the on-board computer ensures your safety with smooth pull aways and emergency breaking - there is even a power cut out should the scooter need to be stopped in an emergency. The leather racing seat- which is an upgrade on this model- gives full support and comes with an adjustable backrest, armrest and headrest- your comfort is assured with this scooter. The black rim alloy wheels ensure even the bumpiest of terrain is no problem with the Vita Sport.Features User weight - up to 28 stone Maximum speed up to 8 mph Adjustable tiller Stylish and advanced Black alloy wheels Pneumatic tyres Packed with safety features Rear storage pocket Anti-tip wheels Onboard computer gives real time readings Heavy duty 50 Amp batteries - for a range of approximately 20 miles Ergonomic control levers Emergency braking system Cup holders Super bright tinted head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights Energy saving mode Fully adjustable racing leather seatSpecial Price £3,495.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £4,295.00Save: £800.00
- TGA - Mystere Mobility Scooter - Black Item Code: MS14705FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.When a scooter is your main means of transport, you deserve a machine that combines luxurious elegance, comfort, ease of use, style and reliability. The TGA Mystere offers all these and comes with the added bonus of the respected name of TGA for quality and service. State of the art control panel with digital touch controls for indicators, light & horn plus four-way flashers for emergency use, combine with touch buttons and digital readout for battery condition and instant speed control. Other features including time, date and ambient temperature are also displayed on the control console. Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side giving up to 8mph for road use. High visibility rear lights with powerful front light that automatically dims to save power when the scooter stops.Fully active adjustable suspension plus contoured adjustable seat with 360 degree swivel makes the TGA Mystere one of the most comfortable scooters ever. Fully automatic braking and parking brake plus manual brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency. Electronic sleep mode will shut the system down if accidentally left switched on when not in use. User weight - up to 28 stone Max speed - up to 8 mph Fully adjustable seat - headrest, backrest and armrests Adjustable steering column Polished alloy wheels Pneumatic tyres Front basket and rear storage pocket Anti-tip wheels Indicators and hazard warning lights Heavy duty 50 Amp batteries - for a range of approximately 20 miles Colours - metallic red and metallic black Clear and simple digital touch controls Full suspension all roundExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,899.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,499.99Save: £600.00
- TGA - Eclipse V2 Mobility Scooter - 21AH Heavy Duty (Silver) Item Code: MS21355FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Eclipse is an advanced boot scooter that combines an easily transportable body with advanced features and styling not usually found on boot scooters. The Eclipse can be dismantled with just one hand, and with the heaviest part weighing just 18kg, it can easily be lifted into the back of even the smallest of cars for transport between locations. The seat is fully padded, and can be adjusted to ensure the comfort of the user, and it also rotates to make getting on and off the scooter as simple as possible. TGA Eclipse mobility scooter is the latest addition to our range. This incredible compact scooter offers the user superb levels of stability and manoeuvrability while the level of ground clearance and comfort are the best in its class. The Eclipse is incredibly simple to take apart (or put together) even for users with the use of only one hand. All the controls and hand grips have been ergonomically designed to ensure ease of use and the luxury seat adds to the feeling of comfort. As well as looking very stylish, the Eclipse comes complete with a basket and neat storage bag. We have tried to think of everything for the Eclipse to give maximum portability yet with many of the features you would expect on a larger and more expensive model. Simple to take apart, no fiddly connections, allows for assembly and dissassembly with one hand Modular design allowing for easy storage and transportationExcellent levels of stability and maneuverability Maximum wheel size providing generous ground clearance and levels of comfort Ergonomically designed controls mounted on fully adjustable tiller Luxury padded swivel seat with fully adjustable arms Rear mounted storage bag for additional storage with security mesh to protect your valuables Class leading battery capacity and range Puncture proof tyres on alloy wheels making proplematic punctures a thing of the pastExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £899.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,499.99Save: £600.00
- TGA - Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28080FREE ShippingThe Zest plus has great performance with superb levels of stability, manoeuvrability and class-leading ground clearance. It has a have clever ergonomic design features including delta handlebars with lightweight thumb controls, practical and secure carrying options and a fully adjustable padded seat. The scooter is easily taken apart, even with the use of just one hand and simply stowed away or transported in the smallest of car boots. The Zests are compact but bursting with features and style not normally found on a scooters of this size. If you are looking for more space and stability when driving, then the Zest Plus is longer, wider and has larger wheels. Despite having a bigger battery, strain-free lifting is still assured with the Zest Plus as the battery splits cleverly in two. Each half is quick and easy to remove for charging or putting in a car boot. • Simple to take apart, liftable components, no fiddly connections • Modular design allowing for easy storage and transportation • Excellent levels of stability and manoeuvrability • All round suspension for added comfort • User weight of up to 21 stoneSpecial Price £1,349.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,595.00Save: £1,246.00
- TGA - Vita Midi Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26093FREE ShippingThe 4-Wheel TGA Vita Midi brings to the market ground-breaking developments in compact mobility scooter technology for 2012. Taking cutting edge styling, comfort and performance to the next level, the Vita Midi now offers a compact option within the Vita family that has already proven to be a leading choice across the UK. The Vita Midi 4 is unlike any other compact mobility scooter available today. As with all Vitas from TGA, the Vita Midi utilises engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry, incorporates state-of- the-art styling and has all round suspension with a revolutionary rear mono shock absorber. It provides comfort for an owner weighing up to 135kg (21.3 stone) and has a top speed of 12.8km/h (8mph) which is delivered by a powerful 500w transaxle motor. As the chassis is more streamlined and the turning circle has been reduced to a mere 1200mm (47"), it provides superb manoeuvrability around town and boasts a 35km (22miles) range with standard 50a/h batteries which is impressive for such a compact scooter.It's dynamic looks and stunning alloy wheels are perfect for end users who prefer a vehicle that does not resemble a traditional mobility scooter and makes a unique visual statement when driven. The new Vita Midi 4 encompasses a full lighting kit for maximum safety with high visibility, long life LED head and rear lights along with indicators - all of which use less battery power and hence improve efficiency.The deluxe orthopaedic seat and enhanced LCD tiller are both fully adjustable so optimum ergonomics are achieved for every user along with easier access on and off the scooter. Controls have been enhanced for the simplest operation and the striking, unique body mouldings are available in Metallic Red or Graphite Grey. Compact chassis for fantastic manoeuvrability around town Market leading reliability and build quality Up to 21 stone / 135kg user capacity The smoothest ride available through revolutionary shock absorbers High visibility LED lights with clever low energy usage 8mph (12.8km/h) top speed with range of up to 20 miles (32.1km) Powerful 120amp controller Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort Choice of Graphite Grey or Metallic Red colours Supplied with Powerful 50ah batteries Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber State-of-the-art digital controls for ease of useSpecial Price £2,595.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,699.00Save: £104.00
- TGA Minimo Plus Folding Compact Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS25512FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Minimo Plus is the latest design within the range of folding mobility scooters. The Minimo Plus is very lightweight and is easily transportable and has the advantage of a single action folding mechanism with no need for additional tools. The chassis is lightweight and made of carbon fibre and the seat has a quick release mechanism making this an easy to handle yet packed with features model. The battery is extremely light weight and can easily be removed for remote charging. This scooter has larger tyres and a higher ground clearance making it an ideal choice for more uneven terrain. It is possible to include a puncture sealant as well for extra peace of mind when negotiating certain areas. The ride on this scooter is smooth and comfortable. The turning range on the scooter is 820mm meaning it is also the ideal partner for use in more confined areas such as shops and supermarkets. There are anti-tip side castors fitted to this model to enable safety when going down lowered kerbs or uneven surfaces. This model really does lend itself to use on most outdoor communal areas, yet has the turning capacity to ensure easily manoeuvring in shopping areas and cafes. With a top speed of 4mph and a range of 15 miles, this scooter really will get you out and about Features Latest design in folding mobility scooters Very lightweight Easily transportable Removable battery for remote charging Copes with uneven terrain Packed with Safety features Compact turning rangeExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,799.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,654.50Save: £855.50
- TGA Maximo Plus Folding 4 Wheeled Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS28079FREE ShippingThe Maximo Plus that builds on the success of the Minimo and Maximo models but is also road legal. The scooter folds down easily for transporting. The design of the scooter is larger to provide more space comfort and capability and does fold down in seconds to enable quick and easy transportation and storage. The scooter can easily be transported in the average estate car or 4x4. This scooter has more power and has a maximum speed of 6mph. There are also additional safety features on this road worthy model such as powerful lights, indicators and a horn. The ride of the scooter is smooth and comfortable due to its added stability with larger wheels, pneumatic tyres, advanced suspension and a wider chassis – making your longer journey comfortable and safe. Whilst the scooter is still easily transportable, this model really does give total freedom to the user in that it is roadworthy meaning that you can be independent for that quick trip to the shops, local library or to meet friends locally for lunch- this scooter can take you there in style and comfort. Features Road Legal scooter Folds easily to transport in estate car or 4x4 More powerful with max speed of 6mph Packed with additional safety features Comfortable and stylish Total independenceSpecial Price £2,299.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,295.00Save: £995.01
- TGA - Vita Lite Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26092FREE ShippingThe new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever.Bringing together many of the proven and popular features from the current Vita range, this new Lite version is perfect for hassle-free urban mobility.Features Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km) Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort Available in striking metallic red The Vita Lite Ideal for owners looking for a less traditional looking compact scooter, this new Lite version displays all the hallmarks of TGA Vita styling and delivers an eye-catching statement for owners.TGA Vita’s are superior to other mobility scooters in terms of technology and looks. They successfully harness advanced engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry. All round suspension with revolutionary rear mono shock absorbers, high visibility long life LED lights and advanced LCD tiller control panels are standard throughout the range and are now included in this new Lite version. The inclusion of active suspension results in a smooth and stable ride that reflects the experience normally only associated with large quality scooters. Each front wheel can react independently when mounting kerbs at an angle or negotiating uneven terrain, which has already proven highly advantageous for users of the TGA Vita X.The Vita Lite is ideal for users who have limited storage space at home and need a scooter that is easy to drive around town. The Vita Lite only measures 620 x 1195mm but still provides ample legroom of 320mm. The high grip tyres and robust alloy wheels provide consistent traction and safety is enhanced with the inclusion of anti-tip castors and a ground clearance of 85mm Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber Orthopaedic, swivelling seat for easy access Spacious floor well for day long comfort Highly visible, energy efficient LED lights Striking alloys and high-grip tyres Fully adjustable, ergonomic tillerSpecial Price £1,995.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,199.98Save: £204.98
- TGA Maximo Folding 4 Wheeled Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS24645FREE ShippingThe Maximo is the latest addition to this new TGA family of folding scooters that combines feature-rich design with leading transportability.It can be folded into a compact size with a single, one-handed operation and requires no parts to be dismantled for storage.Despite its longer and wider chassis, the Maximo can be easily stored in the boot of a hatch back, estate car or 4x4. The Maximo ‘ride’ is one of the smoothest available through active, all-round suspension and pneumatic tyres.Its anti-tip castors also ensure safety and stability when tackling uneven surfaces and the Maximo has an impressive user weight capacity of 21 stone (133kg). The powerful 270w motor and high quality S-Drive controller provide exceptional performance with a range of up to 12.5 miles (20km). When charging is required the battery can be easily removed by the user.The Maximo incorporates many additional features that elevate it above other competitor products. From high visibility, low energy LED lights to a folding seat, the Maximo combines an impressive range of characteristics – all engineered with a precision, quality finish. Features Folds in a single simple movement Higher 133kg (21st) user weight capacity Ultra-lightweight lithium battery as standard 2.65kgs (5.85lbs) 4mph top speed with range of up to 12.5 miles (20km) Independent, active front suspension High grade, pneumatic tyres and alloys Highly reliable 270w motor and 70ah S-Drive controller Spacious floor well Height adjustable ergonomic tiller Folding seat with height adjustable armrests High visibility, low energy LED lightsSpecial Price £2,195.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,699.00Save: £504.00
- TGA - Midi Breeze 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS19277FREE ShippingThe all new Breeze Midi 3 + Midi 4 bring to the market a higher level of design features that now provides further comfort, reliability and safety. Building on the proven heritage of the popular larger Breeze models, these new compact versions incorporate enhanced, sharper looks, a disc braking system, fully orthopaedic seat and energy absorbing front and rear bumpers. The disc brakes are now more responsive and incorporate an emergency stopping system should the user lose control of the vehicle.The tiller encompasses Delta 'Wig Wag' control levers and a gas sprung actuator which is fully adjustable for optimum ergonomic positioning for the owner. For fast status recognition, the easy-to-read LCD control panel displays all the relevant information the user requires in a simple format, and safety is enhanced by a water-protected ignition switch. If technical updates need to be uploaded, then the onboard computer can be accessed via the charging socket.The easily manoeuvrable 3-wheel, Breeze midi has full front and rear suspension which delivers a smooth, sturdy ride across both even and rough surfaces whether travelling at slow speeds or its top limit of approximately 12.8km/h (8mph). Powered by advanced 2 x 50A batteries, the Breeze midi 3 has a range of 50-55km (31.1-34.2miles), can drive safety up a 17% incline and an impressive ground clearance of 90mm (3.54") which is ideal for driving off road in a more rural location.These two new compact models are based on the same engineering platform as the proven Breeze 3 and 4 ensuring dealers and end users benefit from added value, unbeatable quality and ultimately peace of mind, The larger models of the Breeze 3 and 4 have proved so popular with our dealers, we felt that a more compact version would offer additional benefits if storage space was an issue or enhanced manoeuvrability was required.Special Price £2,895.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,595.00Save: £700.00
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter (Black & Chrome) Item Code: MS14750FREE ShippingIts looks borrow many design features from the motorcycle industry. But the Supersport doesn’t just give you bags of style, there’s plenty of substance too. It’s a really rugged scooter. All the comfort and stability of a big scooter plus the reliability of a thoroughbred with a proven 20 year track record. What’s more, the new special edition black and chrome version is really something special – you’ll get no shortage of admiring looks. The Supersport's operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or accelerate to the top speed of 8 mph in no time. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows bringing you to a comfortable stop and applies the parking brake. The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle, be it in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all! The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys, which can be up to 30 miles. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified). The Supersport is available with a large range of options to customise it to your specific tastes and needs. You can have the standard aqua marine model or the striking Black & Chrome special edition. On either of these you can opt for the heavy duty batteries and charger to increase your range from 20 miles to approximately 30 miles. For added leg room a longer chassis model is available providing an extra 6 inches of room. If you require the controls on the left hand side this can be specified. Finally there are a wide selection of seating options from the standard model to the luxurious captain seat on the Black & Chrome model, to the Wide and Extra Wide versions which are supplied with a large rigid rear carrier. All the features you need for complete on or off-road mobility: Up to 30 mile range Superb stability and manoeuvrability All terrain ability and high ground clearance Stunning good looks A light weight steardy all metal frame with a wide wheelbase for maximum stability Strong cast alloy wheels with all terrain tyres All controls for main functions located at your finger Powerful headlight and rear lights, highly visible indicators, hazard lights and audible horn Powerful sealed maintenance free batteries, with the option to upgrade for greater range Clearly visible battery indication, and removable ignition key for securitySpecial Price £3,295.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,591.49Save: £296.49
- TGA - Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26081FREE ShippingThe Breeze range from TGA has an established and respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality. the new and enhanced Breeze S3 continue this superb heritage with the addition of several new features. These have been made possible by the latest advancements in TGA scooter engineering and include a unique, 'BMW motorbike style' optional rigid canopy. The new robust Breeze S3 has been restyled to reflect the refreshed profiling seen in the new Breeze Midi range last year. Modern aesthetics reflecting the direction of automotive design can be seen throughout the chassis mouldings and its full round suspension and shock absorbers have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. These deliver levels of stability never seen before in the industry and will ensure users weighing up to 200kg (31.4 stone) remain comfortable and in complete control even over uneven terrain. Similar to the new technology incorporated in the Midi models, the new Breeze S3 encompass energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and to minimise lateral movement whilst driving. The rear transaxle motor delivers all the power and performance expected from a TGA Breeze and can tackle a 9.5degree slope with ease.As the Breeze S3 chassis is now more compact, levels of manoeuvrability have been improved even further, which is ideal for use around town. Breeze S3 still delivers the optimum experience in an urban environment,the new model has advanced dual front and rear braking systems that deliver a very responsive action in forward motion and automatic engagement if the scooter rolls backward for maximum safety. The ergonomically designed tiller can now be positioned more accurately to meet the owners' exact requirements as adjustments can be made more delicately.The luxurious, orthopaedic seat is also fully adjustable for maximum day-long comfort and now incorporates 360degree swivelling for easy side transfers in and out of the cockpit. Heavy-duty batteries are available, which give an impressive range of up to 45km (30 miles) on one charge. Features Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range Fully adjustable comfort seat Very high ground clearance All the features and adjustability to suit your needs Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort Highly dynamic stability and stable steering Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action Stunning metallic silver finish Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs Simple, convenient control system installed Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard Smooth and quiet operation Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn Advanced safety system installed Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market It comes complete with a market leading 3 year parts & labour warranty and the full TGA support serviceSpecial Price £3,757.19 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,957.19Save: £200.00
- TGA Ibex Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28082FREE ShippingMore comfort, more equipment, more style and incredible value. The Ibex is one of the best equipped, most comfortable and technically advanced scooters at a price that is very much within reach.The Ibex is a great choice whether you travel around town or in the country. It’s strong and stable enough to handle most terrain but also slender and agile enough to negotiate through tight spaces. Popular classic design and style elements are maintained in this modern new look scooter. It also comes with a range of great user features and options that will make it an extremely popular choice for years to come.Reliable, stylish and easy to use, every journey, every day will be an absolute pleasure. The Ibex covers the ground with ease and confidence.• A traditional 8mph scooter at great value• Slender wheelbase to help negotiate through tight spaces • Full suspension and pneumatic tyres for total comfort• Rear seat pocket and a range of additional storage options available• Range of up to 28 miles (45km)• User weight up to 22 stone (145kg)SpecificationsLength: 137cm (54")Width: 66cm (26")Total weight: 117kgWheel Size: 31cm (12")Battery: 2x 12v 50ahSpeed: 8mphMaximum Gradient: 17%Ground Clearance: 7cm (3")Vehicle Class: 3Special Price £2,199.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,790.00Save: £591.00
- TGA - Zest Mobility Scooter (12AH) Item Code: MS28081FREE ShippingIf you are looking for a compact, easy to use scooter- the Zest mobility scooter could be just the answer. This scooter is very easy to take apart with just one hand and can be easily stored or lifted into the smallest of car boots for transportation. The Zest sports excellent stability, manoeuvrability and ground clearance. The suspension on the Zest makes for a very comfortable ride. In fact, the Zest offers a wealth of benefits not usually found on a scooter of this size. The scooter has an ergonomic design and delta handlebars, can be controlled using just thumb controls. The seat is fully padded and comfortable and there are useful storage options- a shopping basket included for popping in any purchases whilst out and about. The battery capacity has a range of up to 14 miles and the user weight on the Zest is up to 21stones. The benefits of this compact scooter make it a real contender in the easy to use, store and manage category- yet all the comfort, stability and ground clearance are also here- making this a good choice for out and about in town or even over more unforgiving terrain. Features Compact Easy to use Fully padded seat Storage options Easy to take apart and storeSpecial Price £949.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,895.00Save: £945.01
- TGA - Midi Breeze 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS22389FREE ShippingThe all new Breeze Midi 3 + Midi 4 bring to the market a higher level of design features that now provides further comfort, reliability and safety. Building on the proven heritage of the popular larger Breeze models, these new compact versions incorporate enhanced, sharper looks, a disc braking system, fully orthopaedic seat and energy absorbing front and rear bumpers. The disc brakes are now more responsive and incorporate an emergency stopping system should the user lose control of the vehicle. Note: The tiller encompasses Delta 'Wig Wag' control levers and a gas sprung actuator which is fully adjustable for optimum ergonomic positioning for the owner. For fast status recognition, the easy-to-read LCD control panel displays all the relevant information the user requires in a simple format, and safety is enhanced by a water-protected ignition switch. If technical updates need to be uploaded, then the onboard computer can be accessed via the charging socket.The easily manoeuvrable 3-wheel, Breeze midi has full front and rear suspension which delivers a smooth, sturdy ride across both even and rough surfaces whether travelling at slow speeds or its top limit of approximately 12.8km/h (8mph). Powered by advanced 2 x 50A batteries, the Breeze midi 3 has a range of 50-55km (31.1-34.2miles), can drive safety up a 17% incline and an impressive ground clearance of 90mm (3.54") which is ideal for driving off road in a more rural location.These two new compact models are based on the same engineering platform as the proven Breeze 3 and 4 ensuring dealers and end users benefit from added value, unbeatable quality and ultimately peace of mind, The larger models of the Breeze 3 and 4 have proved so popular with our dealers, we felt that a more compact version would offer additional benefits if storage space was an issue or enhanced manoeuvrability was required.£2,505.25 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section