TGA Mobility Scooters
- TGA Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28080FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Zest Plus Mobility Scooter boasts many features often found on much larger, more premium mobility scooters.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,149.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,595.00Save: £1,445.05
- TGA Zest Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28081FREE ShippingThe TGA Zest Mobility Scooter is a top of the range boot scooter and comes equipped with a whole host of features often found on much larger mobility scooters.Special Price £799.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,199.95Save: £400.00
- TGA Breeze Midi 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31308FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze range of mobility scooters is well known for being exceptionally reliable and robust. This Midi 4 Mobility Scooter is a compact version of the much larger S4 Mobility Scooter.Special Price £2,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,595.00Save: £895.05
- TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25642FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter is an upgraded version of the standard Breeze S4, it is supplied with wider rear wheels and tyres that provide additional traction and stability over all terrains.Special Price £4,199.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £4,778.59Save: £578.64
- TGA Maximo Plus Folding 4 Wheeled Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS28079FREE ShippingThe Maximo Plus that builds on the success of the Minimo and Maximo models but is also road legal. The scooter folds down easily for transporting. The design of the scooter is larger to provide more space comfort and capability and does fold down in seconds to enable quick and easy transportation and storage. The scooter can easily be transported in the average estate car or 4x4. This scooter has more power and has a maximum speed of 6mph. There are also additional safety features on this road worthy model such as powerful lights, indicators and a horn. The ride of the scooter is smooth and comfortable due to its added stability with larger wheels, pneumatic tyres, advanced suspension and a wider chassis – making your longer journey comfortable and safe. Whilst the scooter is still easily transportable, this model really does give total freedom to the user in that it is roadworthy meaning that you can be independent for that quick trip to the shops, local library or to meet friends locally for lunch- this scooter can take you there in style and comfort. Features Road Legal scooter Folds easily to transport in estate car or 4x4 More powerful with max speed of 6mph Packed with additional safety features Comfortable and stylish Total independenceSpecial Price £2,299.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,295.00Save: £995.01
- TGA Ibex Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28082FREE ShippingMore comfort, more equipment, more style and incredible value. The Ibex is one of the best equipped, most comfortable and technically advanced scooters at a price that is very much within reach.The Ibex is a great choice whether you travel around town or in the country. It’s strong and stable enough to handle most terrain but also slender and agile enough to negotiate through tight spaces. Popular classic design and style elements are maintained in this modern new look scooter. It also comes with a range of great user features and options that will make it an extremely popular choice for years to come.Reliable, stylish and easy to use, every journey, every day will be an absolute pleasure. The Ibex covers the ground with ease and confidence.• A traditional 8mph scooter at great value• Slender wheelbase to help negotiate through tight spaces • Full suspension and pneumatic tyres for total comfort• Rear seat pocket and a range of additional storage options available• Range of up to 28 miles (45km)• User weight up to 22 stone (145kg)SpecificationsLength: 137cm (54")Width: 66cm (26")Total weight: 117kgWheel Size: 31cm (12")Battery: 2x 12v 50ahSpeed: 8mphMaximum Gradient: 17%Ground Clearance: 7cm (3")Vehicle Class: 3Special Price £2,099.00 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,495.00Save: £1,396.00
- TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28078FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter boasts all the benefits found on the award-winning Minimo with some added features usually found on much bigger mobility scooters, all in a compact and simply folding design.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,099.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,595.00Save: £495.05
- TGA - Vita Midi Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26093FREE ShippingThe 4-Wheel TGA Vita Midi brings to the market ground-breaking developments in compact mobility scooter technology for 2012. Taking cutting edge styling, comfort and performance to the next level, the Vita Midi now offers a compact option within the Vita family that has already proven to be a leading choice across the UK. The Vita Midi 4 is unlike any other compact mobility scooter available today. As with all Vitas from TGA, the Vita Midi utilises engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry, incorporates state-of- the-art styling and has all round suspension with a revolutionary rear mono shock absorber. It provides comfort for an owner weighing up to 135kg (21.3 stone) and has a top speed of 12.8km/h (8mph) which is delivered by a powerful 500w transaxle motor. As the chassis is more streamlined and the turning circle has been reduced to a mere 1200mm (47"), it provides superb manoeuvrability around town and boasts a 35km (22miles) range with standard 50a/h batteries which is impressive for such a compact scooter.It's dynamic looks and stunning alloy wheels are perfect for end users who prefer a vehicle that does not resemble a traditional mobility scooter and makes a unique visual statement when driven. The new Vita Midi 4 encompasses a full lighting kit for maximum safety with high visibility, long life LED head and rear lights along with indicators - all of which use less battery power and hence improve efficiency.The deluxe orthopaedic seat and enhanced LCD tiller are both fully adjustable so optimum ergonomics are achieved for every user along with easier access on and off the scooter. Controls have been enhanced for the simplest operation and the striking, unique body mouldings are available in Metallic Red or Graphite Grey. Compact chassis for fantastic manoeuvrability around town Market leading reliability and build quality Up to 21 stone / 135kg user capacity The smoothest ride available through revolutionary shock absorbers High visibility LED lights with clever low energy usage 8mph (12.8km/h) top speed with range of up to 20 miles (32.1km) Powerful 120amp controller Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort Choice of Graphite Grey or Metallic Red colours Supplied with Powerful 50ah batteries Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber State-of-the-art digital controls for ease of useSpecial Price £2,595.00 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,699.00Save: £104.00
- TGA Vita Lite Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26092FREE ShippingThe TGA Vite Lite Mobility Scooter is supplied in a striking metallic red colour and features the stylish design of the Vita family with many popular features all in a compact and practical package.Special Price £1,649.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,199.98Save: £550.03
- TGA Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS26081FREE ShippingThis Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter comes from the TGA Breeze range, a range that has an unrivaled and well respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality.Special Price £3,699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,957.19Save: £257.24
- TGA Vita Sport Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS24987FREE ShippingThe TGA Vita Sport Mobility Scooter is supplied in glossy metallic black colour providing it with a modern and sporty finish.Special Price £2,999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £4,295.00Save: £1,295.05
- TGA Vita 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS24648FREE Shipping*Price displayed is RRP Call us on 0800 567 7222 for our best price & to discuss optional extras*The all new Vita from TGA is the most advanced and stylish scooter in the world. It has full suspension featuring double wishbone suspension at the front, and a mono shock absorber at the rear utilizing revolutionary technology from the motor cycle industry. A robust rear wheel drive system propelled by a powerful motor will provide the smoothest and most comfortable ride that you will find.An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free - proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters.Vita’s unparalleled good looks and sleek modern clean lines put it far ahead of the competition. Available in a choice of vibrant metallic orange or ice white it is sure to bring many admiring glances and much more freedom and pleasure to your lifeVita has been designed to take of practically everything for you at the touch of a button. Its onboard control computer gives you smooth pull-aways and automatic braking. Everything has been thought of, there is even an emergency brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency.Fully adjustable comfortable seat, with adjustable backrest, headrest and armrests, all round alloy wheels and 80mm (3.1”) ground clearance, allow Vita to negotiate even the trickiest of terrain with ease.It comes complete with a market leading 2 year parts & labour warranty and the full TGA support service.User weight – up to 28 stoneMaximum speed up to 8 mphAdjustable tillerPolished alloy wheelsPneumatic tyresFront basket and rear storage pocketAnti-tip wheelsHeavy duty 50 Amp batteries - for a range of approximately 20 milesErgonomic control leversEmergency braking systemCup holdersSuper bright head lights, indicators and hazard warning lightsEnergy saving modeFully adjustable seat£3,027.69 with VAT Relief
- TGA Maximo Folding 4 Wheeled Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS24645FREE ShippingThe Maximo is the latest addition to this new TGA family of folding scooters that combines feature-rich design with leading transportability.It can be folded into a compact size with a single, one-handed operation and requires no parts to be dismantled for storage.Despite its longer and wider chassis, the Maximo can be easily stored in the boot of a hatch back, estate car or 4x4. The Maximo ‘ride’ is one of the smoothest available through active, all-round suspension and pneumatic tyres.Its anti-tip castors also ensure safety and stability when tackling uneven surfaces and the Maximo has an impressive user weight capacity of 21 stone (133kg). The powerful 270w motor and high quality S-Drive controller provide exceptional performance with a range of up to 12.5 miles (20km). When charging is required the battery can be easily removed by the user.The Maximo incorporates many additional features that elevate it above other competitor products. From high visibility, low energy LED lights to a folding seat, the Maximo combines an impressive range of characteristics – all engineered with a precision, quality finish. Features Folds in a single simple movement Higher 133kg (21st) user weight capacity Ultra-lightweight lithium battery as standard 2.65kgs (5.85lbs) 4mph top speed with range of up to 12.5 miles (20km) Independent, active front suspension High grade, pneumatic tyres and alloys Highly reliable 270w motor and 70ah S-Drive controller Spacious floor well Height adjustable ergonomic tiller Folding seat with height adjustable armrests High visibility, low energy LED lightsSpecial Price £2,195.00 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,699.00Save: £504.00
- TGA Vita X Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS23018FREE ShippingThe Vita X is the latest and most robust scooter from the Vita range. The scooter boasts enhanced off road capabilities. The suspension system and the rear shock absorber ensures that the Vita X can handle even the most challenging off-road terrain. The Vita X utilises outstanding technology from the motorcycle industry to ensure that you experience a smooth and comfortable ride every time. The scooter has a robust rear wheel drive system and chunky tyres to take you wherever you want to go! With a user weight of up to 25 stones and a maximum speed of up to 8mph, there really is nothing stopping you with this model- it can handle around town, parks and the most bumpy uneven ground with ease! The tiller is adjustable and the engine on this model has been upgraded to 900 watts. There is a handy rear storage pocket and this model sports anti tip wheels to give added peace of mind when on bumpy uneven surfaces. There is an emergency braking facility and an easy to read console will display up to date information such as speed temperature and importantly the remaining battery life so that you never need worry that the battery will let you down whilst out. The console is back lit- so easy to see in dim light. There are handy cup holders fitted as well as LED lights which are very bright- and tinted- for that extra sporty look! The style is further complemented with a leather sports seat which is fully adjustable so that you can set yourself to ultimate comfort! This scooter really does lead the way into the future of mobility scooters.Features Robust with off road capabilities Easy to read console Bright LED lighting Leather sports seat User weight - up to 25 stone Maximum speed up to 8 mph Upgraded performance through 900w motor and 200amp controller Adjustable tiller Robust, high-grip off road tyres and strengthened alloy wheels Pneumatic tyres Rear storage pocket Anti-tip wheels Rear carrying bracket Heavy duty 70 Amp batteries Ergonomic control levers with Delta handlebar Emergency braking system Cup holders Super bright tinted head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights Energy saving mode Emergency braking system Fully adjustable racing leather seat An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free - proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters. The Vita X even comes with these tinted to add to the amazing looks.The Vita X's unparalleled good looks and sleek modern clean lines put it far ahead of the competition it is sure to bring many admiring glances and much more freedom and pleasure to your life.Vita has been designed to take practically everything on for you, at the touch of a button. Its onboard control computer gives you smooth pull-aways and automatic braking. Everything has been thought of, there is even an emergency brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency.Fully adjustable comfortable leather racing seat offering additional lateral support, with adjustable backrest, headrest and armrests, all round black polished alloy wheels, chunky tyres and large 100mm (4") ground clearance, allow Vita X to negotiate even the trickiest of terrain with ease.Special Price £3,999.00 with VAT ReliefWas: £4,020.00Save: £21.00
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter (Black & Chrome) Item Code: MS14750FREE ShippingIts looks borrow many design features from the motorcycle industry. But the Supersport doesn’t just give you bags of style, there’s plenty of substance too. It’s a really rugged scooter. All the comfort and stability of a big scooter plus the reliability of a thoroughbred with a proven 20 year track record. What’s more, the new special edition black and chrome version is really something special – you’ll get no shortage of admiring looks. The Supersport's operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or accelerate to the top speed of 8 mph in no time. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows bringing you to a comfortable stop and applies the parking brake. The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle, be it in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all! The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys, which can be up to 30 miles. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified). The Supersport is available with a large range of options to customise it to your specific tastes and needs. You can have the standard aqua marine model or the striking Black & Chrome special edition. On either of these you can opt for the heavy duty batteries and charger to increase your range from 20 miles to approximately 30 miles. For added leg room a longer chassis model is available providing an extra 6 inches of room. If you require the controls on the left hand side this can be specified. Finally there are a wide selection of seating options from the standard model to the luxurious captain seat on the Black & Chrome model, to the Wide and Extra Wide versions which are supplied with a large rigid rear carrier. All the features you need for complete on or off-road mobility: Up to 30 mile range Superb stability and manoeuvrability All terrain ability and high ground clearance Stunning good looks A light weight steardy all metal frame with a wide wheelbase for maximum stability Strong cast alloy wheels with all terrain tyres All controls for main functions located at your finger Powerful headlight and rear lights, highly visible indicators, hazard lights and audible horn Powerful sealed maintenance free batteries, with the option to upgrade for greater range Clearly visible battery indication, and removable ignition key for securitySpecial Price £3,295.00 with VAT ReliefWas: £3,591.49Save: £296.49
- TGA Breeze Midi 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS22389FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze Midi 3 Mobility Scooter features all the high quality features and equipment of the larger Breeze S3 but has been placed in a lighter, more compact frame.Special Price £2,199.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,505.25Save: £305.30
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section