TGA - Vita Lite Mobility Scooter
The new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever.
Bringing together many of the proven and popular features from the current Vita range, this new Lite version is perfect for hassle-free urban mobility.
- Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage
- Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs
- Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller
- 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km)
- Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators
- Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort
- Available in striking metallic red
The Vita Lite Ideal for owners looking for a less traditional looking compact scooter, this new Lite version displays all the hallmarks of TGA Vita styling and delivers an eye-catching statement for owners.
TGA Vita’s are superior to other mobility scooters in terms of technology and looks. They successfully harness advanced engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry. All round suspension with revolutionary rear mono shock absorbers, high visibility long life LED lights and advanced LCD tiller control panels are standard throughout the range and are now included in this new Lite version. The inclusion of active suspension results in a smooth and stable ride that reflects the experience normally only associated with large quality scooters. Each front wheel can react independently when mounting kerbs at an angle or negotiating uneven terrain, which has already proven highly advantageous for users of the TGA Vita X.
The Vita Lite is ideal for users who have limited storage space at home and need a scooter that is easy to drive around town. The Vita Lite only measures 620 x 1195mm but still provides ample legroom of 320mm. The high grip tyres and robust alloy wheels provide consistent traction and safety is enhanced with the inclusion of anti-tip castors and a ground clearance of 85mm
- Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber
- Orthopaedic, swivelling seat for easy access
- Spacious floor well for day long comfort
- Highly visible, energy efficient LED lights
- Striking alloys and high-grip tyres
- Fully adjustable, ergonomic tiller
- Length: 1195mm (47")
- Width: 620mm (24")
- Height: 1200mm (47")
- Seat Width: 460mm (18")
- Total Weight: 83kgs (185lbs)
- Speed Up To: 10kmh (6mph)
- Turning Radius: 1020mm (40")
- Approximate Range: 25km (15miles)
- Battery Size: 2 x 12V (36AH)
- Controller Details: 70 Amp S-Drive
- Motor Details: 4 Pole 400W
- Maximum Carry Capacity: 135kg (21 stone)
- Front & Rear Wheel Size: 260mm (10.2")
- Maximum Gradient: 17%
- Ground Clearance: 85mm (3")
|Detachable Battery Pack||No|
|Number of Wheels||4|
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
- Personal Liability up to £2 million
- Replacement on a “New for Old” Basis
- Loss or Damage
- 24/7 National Breakdown Recovery
- Loss of Keys
- Personal Accident
- Personal Effects
- Temporary Mobility Equipment
- Hire Costs
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Dental Fees
- Vet Fees If a pet travelling with you is injured.
IPID(s) and Terms of Business Agreement
Mobility Smart Ltd, Unit 12 – 13 Creamery Industrial Estate, Kenlis Road, Barnacre, Preston, PR3 1GD is an Appointed Representative of Mark Bates Ltd, Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number: 308390. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section