Folding Mobility Scooters
- eDrive Electric Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG31589FREE ShippingThe eDrive Electric Folding Mobility Scooter boasts a revolutionary design which at the touch of a button on the key fob, allows it to automatically fold up to a highly compact size, in just 7 seconds.Was:From Special Price £1,849.95 with VAT Relief£2,499.95Save:£650.00
- Drive Medical Flex Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG29455FREE ShippingThe Folding Scooter can be easily folded or unfolded by remote control in under 12 seconds, providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go.Was:From Special Price £1,599.95 with VAT Relief£2,499.95Save:£900.00
- Smarti Plus Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG36101FREE Shipping
The Smarti Plus Folding Mobility Scooter from Monarch Mobility features a ground-breaking design as it is one of the only auto-folding mobility scooters on the market with rear suspension.Was:From Special Price £3,799.95 with VAT Relief£4,122.89Save:£322.94
- Monarch Air Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG34661FREE Shipping
The new Monarch Air Mobility Scooter is the lightest 4 Wheeled Folding Mobility Scooter in the world, although lightness was the priority of the design this doesn't compromise build quality.Was:From Special Price £1,994.95 with VAT Relief£2,295.95Save:£301.00
- Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG30798FREE ShippingThis Folding Mobility Scooter is one of the lightest fold up Mobility Scooters on the market and has been designed to promote convenience and user independence.Was:From Special Price £1,399.95 with VAT Relief£1,999.95Save:£600.00
- Elite Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG32835FREE ShippingThe new, Elite Lightweight Mobility Scooter is one of the lightest, automatic folding mobility scooters available on the market. It boasts many features designed to enhance the riders' all-around scooter experience.Was:From Special Price £2,089.95 with VAT Relief£2,499.99Save:£410.04
- Motion Healthcare Mlite Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG32186FREE ShippingThe Motion Healthcare mLite Folding Mobility Scooter is an exceptionally lightweight Mobility Scooter that can be manually folded up to a highly compact size in seconds.Was:From Special Price £1,849.95 with VAT Relief£2,399.95Save:£550.00
- Mojo LIT Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG32028FREE Shipping
The Mojo LIT Folding Mobility Scooter is a convenient lightweight mobility scooter that folds quickly and easily to a compact size ready to be put in the boot of a car or carried on a bus, plane or train.Was:From Special Price £1,849.95 with VAT Relief£2,199.95Save:£350.00
- Smarti Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS31202FREE ShippingThe Smarti Folding Mobility Scooter is a class 2 mobility scooter that features an automatic folding feature making it ideal for use when travelling away from home or storing where space is at a premium.Special Price £2,099.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,295.95Save: £196.00
- TGA Maximo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG28079FREE ShippingThe TGA Maximo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter features all the benefits found on the award-winning Minimo Plus 4 yet is a road legal, 6mph Mobility Scooter.Was:From Special Price £2,249.95 with VAT Relief£3,295.00Save:£1,045.05
- TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG28078FREE ShippingThe TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Mobility Scooter boasts all the benefits found on the award-winning Minimo with some added features usually found on much bigger mobility scooters, all in a compact and simply folding design.Special Price £1,995.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,495.00Save: £499.05
- Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: PG25442FREE ShippingThe Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter represents real value for money and is the perfect lightweight folding mobility scooter for users that wish to keep an active, independent lifestyle.Was:From Special Price £1,574.95 with VAT Relief£1,803.75Save:£228.80
- TGA Maximo Folding Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS24645FREE ShippingThe TGA Maximo Folding Mobility Scooter features a larger design than the standard Minimo to provide the user with additional space, comfort and capability whilst still remaining easily transportable.Special Price £1,949.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,699.00Save: £749.05
- TGA Minimo Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS23899FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Minimo Folding Mobility Scooter is the ideal choice for those looking for a lightweight, easily stored and transported scooter.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,474.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,995.95Save: £521.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section