Invacare Mobility Scooters
- Invacare Colibri Lightweight Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS27260FREE ShippingThe Invacare Colibri Lightweight Mobility Scooter is perfect for use around town due to its top speed of around 4mph, the Colibri is a leading class 2 mobility scooter owing to its lightweight build, reliable drive and fantastic sturdiness.Special Price £699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £926.19Save: £226.24
- Invacare Comet Ultra Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28447FREE ShippingThe Comet® Ultra mobility scooter provides a superb driver experience, being of sturdy design and construction. The Comet® Ultra has a wide range of safety features to further provide peace of mind to the driver, yet never at the expense of style and functionality. Whatever the kind of driving required, the Comet® Ultra has a range of 34 miles and allows for a maximum user weight of up to 34 stones. This ensures a safe and comfortable journey whatever your size and level of mobility. The Comet® Ultra scooter has a very comfortable backrest with a width of 66cm (26 inches) which will ensure good support to the whole of your back cutting the likelihood of back ache which can occur when seated in the same position for considerable amounts of time. The seat to floor height is 44-51cm (17.25-20inches) This makes climbing on and off the scooter so much easier for individuals with reduced mobility and ensures safety when mobilising onto the Comet® Ultra. Once on board the scooter feels safe and sturdy with a turning diameter of 275cms with no fear of tipping. With the Comet® Ultra you are able to get out and about in safety whilst retaining that all-important independence. The scooter will take you out on social events, trips round the park or even the shops in full style and comfort. The width of the scooter is 65cm (26 inches) ensuring good accessibility to most buildings and venues. You never need miss out on an invitation again with this scooter. The Invacare Comet Ultra is very hard to beat! Features Comfortable and secure riding position Wide range of modern colours Rider weight up to 34 stones Long travel range of up to 34 miles Fast charging cycle between use Weighs only 148 kgSpecial Price £2,499.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,699.89Save: £199.90
- Invacare Comet Pro Sport Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28446FREE ShippingMobility scooters give you freedom. But with limited battery life, there can be limits to that freedom. Not with the Invacare Comet Pro Sport mobility scooter. With enhanced driving features and 2 x 75 Ah batteries, you can now go further than you ever thought. The Pro Sport model is the latest to come to market from Invacare, featuring 13" sport wheels, smart rear-view mirror and an all-new suspension system. When it comes to looks and functionality, the Pro Sport mobility scooter ticks every box. There’s an automatic speed reduction system, slowing the scooter when tackling corners at speed. Ergonomic steering also offers extra stability, safety and comfort for relaxed driving. The Invacare Comet Pro Sport also comes with a free Peace of Mind Package. When you take delivery of your new mobility scooter, a scooter specialist will set it up for you, check it over and give you a demonstration in your own home. There’s also a full, one-year warranty to cover all call-outs for your scooter. Comfort comes to the fore with the Pro Sport, with a soft, swivelling seat for the perfect driving position, large wheels, a powerful motor and fully adjustable suspension. A unique lighting system gives you a highly visible dual-bulb headlight, automatic indicators and a heavy-duty brake light for total safety. Features Choice of colours Premium seat Ergonomic handlebars Anti-splash electronics protection Intuitive control panel with LCD screen Full lights indicators. Specifications Backrest Width: 51cm (20") Backrest Height: 63cm (24.75") Seat Depth: 46cm (18.25") Seat To Floor Height: 44 - 51cm (17.25 - 20") Total Width: 65cm (26") Total Length: 145cm (57") Weight: 136kg Heaviest Part: 63kg Max User Weight: 160kg (25st) Battery Size: 2x 12v 75AH Range: 34 miles Turning Diameter: 275cm (108") Max Climbable Height: 10cm (4") Ground Clearance: 10cm (4") Max Safe Slope: 10°£2,512.69 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Comet Pro Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28445FREE ShippingThe Invacare Comet Pro Mobility Scooter is available in a range of 5 different colours. This Mobility Scooter has been designed to provide elderly and disabled users a safe, fast and enjoyable drive.Special Price £2,199.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,549.95Save: £350.00
- Invacare Orion 4 Pro Sport Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28439FREE ShippingMobility scooters can give you a new lease on life, but some can lack a little in the style stakes. Not so the Invacare Orion 4 Pro mobility scooter. The Orion 4 has been designed from the start to focus on what’s important to mobility-scooter riders: comfort, safety and reliability.This four-wheel mobility scooter offers 12" tyres for overcoming larger obstacles, an easy-to-read control panel with LCD screen and uprated suspension for getting over rough ground. Choose from ten great colours.The Invacare Orion Pro 4 comes with a free Peace of Mind Package, with your mobility scooter delivered by a scooter specialist who’ll check over, set up and demonstrate it to you in your own home. You’ll even get a full, free one-year warranty with call-outs for the scooter back to your own premises.This is a four-wheeled scooter that can tackle most types of terrain with comfort. There’s a powerful motor, suspended chassis and large wheels so you can handle obstacles such as kerbs, or uneven ground.You can venture further, too, thanks to the large batteries, with a range of over 40kms. You can use the scooter at night, thanks to its unique lighting system and there are automatic indicators and a heavy-duty brake light for safety. Features Control panel with LCD screen Uprated suspension 12” wheels Suspended chassis Unique lighting system Large batteries.£2,209.79 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Orion 4 Pro Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28438FREE ShippingMobility scooters can give you a new lease on life, but some can lack a little in the style stakes. Not so the Invacare Orion 4 Pro mobility scooter. The Orion 4 has been designed from the start to focus on what’s important to mobility-scooter riders: comfort, safety and reliability.This four-wheel mobility scooter offers 12" tyres for overcoming larger obstacles, an easy-to-read control panel with LCD screen and uprated suspension for getting over rough ground. Choose from ten great colours.The Invacare Orion Pro 4 comes with a free Peace of Mind Package, with your mobility scooter delivered by a scooter specialist who’ll check over, set up and demonstrate it to you in your own home. You’ll even get a full, free one-year warranty with call-outs for the scooter back to your own premises.This is a four-wheeled scooter that can tackle most types of terrain with comfort. There’s a powerful motor, suspended chassis and large wheels so you can handle obstacles such as kerbs, or uneven ground.You can venture further, too, thanks to the large batteries, with a range of over 40kms. You can use the scooter at night, thanks to its unique lighting system and there are automatic indicators and a heavy-duty brake light for safety. Features Control panel with LCD screen Uprated suspension 12” wheels Suspended chassis Unique lighting system Large batteries Control panel with LCD screen Uprated suspension 12” wheels Suspended chassis Unique lighting system Large batteries.£2,173.89 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Orion Metro 3W Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28436FREE ShippingThe Invacare Orion Metro 3W mobility scooter offers all of the benefits of its four-wheel big brother, with the improved manoeuvrability of a three-wheel scooter. You’ve got large wheels and a suspended chassis for supreme comfort and a big battery to take you further than ever before. The Metro 3W also offers automatic speed reduction, to make you safer on bends. There’s also a wide range of colour options. Enjoy a free Peace of Mind Package, with your mobility scooter checked over by a scooter expert on delivery to your home, including a free demonstration. You’ll also enjoy a full one-year warranty, with any call-outs for your mobility scooter including recovery back to your home for free. This three-wheeled mobility scooter has a powerful motor capable of 6 mph and a battery pack offering a range of over 40kms. There’s a fully suspended chassis and big wheels for excellent ride comfort, so you can move smoothly over rough ground. You’ll also enjoy a unique lighting system with bright dual-bulb headlight, automatic indicators and heavy-duty brake light to increase your safety. For extra safety on bends, the Orion Metro 3 Wheel Invacare mobility scooter also has a speed reduction system and a disengaging lever prevents the vehicle from free-wheeling if it’s knocked out of drive mode. Features Highly manoeuvrable Unique lighting system Speed reduction system Disengaging lever Range of over 40kms Comfortable suspended chassis.£1,654.49 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS14815FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter has been specially designed to promote user independence. This mid-size, 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter boasts a stylish, modern design whilst also ensuring user safety is paramount.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,159.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,695.95Save: £536.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section