Whether you intend to use your mobility scooter for an occasional shopping trip, or to more intensive daily use, we have the model that’s right for how you intend to use your scooter.
You may also be interested in - Scooter Clothing | Mobility Scooter Canopies | Mobility Scooter Batteries | Folding Garages | Taxing Mobility Scooters Drive Medical Scooters | Shoprider Mobility Scooters | Pride Mobility Scooters | TGA Mobility Scooters | Invacare Mobility Scooters
Items 1-40 of 193
- TGA Minimo+ 4 Folding Compact Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery (Bronze) Item Code: MS28078FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The TGA Minimo + four folding compact mobility scooter boasts all the benefits found on the award winning Minimo – benefits usually only found on a much bigger scooter, all in a compact and simply folding design. The Minimo + four has two front wheels which are spaced further apart than those found on the Minimo Plus- therefore ensuring more stability than the more ‘agile scooter’ wheel format found on the Minimo Plus. The pneumatic tyres found on this model make for a much smoother ride over more challenging terrain whilst the battery pack remains very light and easy to handle. The body of the scooter is constructed from lightweight carbon fibre ensuring that it remains light and easily transportable despite benefitting from all the added benefits of a much heavier model. Integrated high visibility LED lights add to the benefits and features as does the quick release seat ensuring easier handling in and out of the car. So, if you are looking for a safe, lightweight scooter with all the benefits of a much larger model, you really need look no further than the TGA Minimo + four to get you out and about in comfort, ease and safety.FeaturesCompact and easily foldsBenefits similar to a much bigger scooterPneumatic tyres make for a smoother rideConstructed from lightweight carbon fibre Battery pack light and easy to handleHigh visibility LED lightsQuick release seatSpecificationsLength: 95cm (37")Width: 55cm (20")Folded Dimensions LxWxH: (86x55x46cm) (34x21.5x18")Seat Width: 41cm (16")Battery Pack Weight: 3kg (6.5lbs)Quick Release Seat Weight: 5kg (11lbs)Total Weight including armrests & battery pack: 29kg (63.5lbs)Wheel & Tyre Size front: (18 x 4cm) (7 x 2")Wheel & Tyre Size rear: (23 x 7cm) (9 x 3")Battery lithium polymer: 24v 14.5amp Motor: 24v 270watt Controller: 24v 45amp S-Drive Charger: 24v 2.5amp Speed variable up to: 6.4k (4mph)Approximate Range: 20km (12.5miles)Maximum Carry Capacity: 115kg (18 stone)Maximum Gradient: 10% Ground Clearance: 7cm (3")Vehicle Class: 2Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2,099.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,595.00Save: £496.00
- Invacare - Comet Mobility Scooter (Blue or Red) Item Code: MS14684FREE ShippingRugged, Robust, Reliable: The Invacare Comet The Comet is packed with features that enable a safe, fast and enjoyable drive. Reliability remains the hallmark of this secure and speedy scooter. Whether stocking up at the supermarket or challenging its outdoor performance, you can rely on the Comet to get you where you want to go, quickly, in comfort and with peace of mind. A soft swiveling seat offers you an optimal driving position and allows you to move around and enjoy activities while seated. By combining rugged outdoor capabilities with ergonomics and good looks, the Invacare Comet is a stellar solution for your transportation needs.FeaturesFinite tiller movementErgonomic steeringBrake lightHand BrakeBuilt-in anti-splash guardsAutomatic speed reduction Speed lowers during turns to ensure a safe manoeuvre.SpecificationsLength: 147.50cm (58.07")Width: 66.00cm (25.98")Weight: 136.00kg (299.83lbs)Heaviest Component: 84.00kg (185.19lbs)Maximum Capacity: 160.00kg (25.20st)Maximum Range: 34.00miles (54.72km)Maximum Speed: 7.00mph (11.27kph)Turning Radius: 326.00cm (128.35")Battery: 2 x 75 AhBattery Charger: Off board, 8 ampTyres: PneumaticsGround Clearance: 13.50cm (5.31")Special Price £1,699.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,999.98Save: £299.99
- Invacare - Leo Mobility Scooter (Various Colours) Item Code: MS14815FREE ShippingThe Invacare Leo is a scooter designed for all those that value their independence and wish to get out and about by themselves. Safety is a key feature of the Leo, but this does not detract from its stylish and sporty looks. Leo offers drivers the freedom and confidence to enjoy their essential daily outings and leisure excursions. With exactingly high standards of design and safety engineering, the Leo undoubtedly sets a new market standard. The Invacare Leo offers a smooth, safe drive in a scooter that is easy to control and manoeuvre. The Leo intelligent lighting package includes indicators that automatically switch off and a rear brake light for safe driving. In addition to a visual warning for the battery level display, drivers are also alerted with an audible warning (beep) when the battery needs recharging. The Leo is a compact mini-scooter that can be easily dismantled for transportation during longer trips or weekend breaks. With a smooth drive and easy manoeuvrability, getting round tight corners in the local shopping centre, museum or leisure complex becomes refreshingly easy. Access to the battery and electronics for maintenance or servicing is much easier with the Leo as only one part needs to be removed. Drivers can trust the Leo to take them wherever they need to go. From a trip to the shops or a ride to the park, theLeo is rendered sturdy and reliable thanks to its exceptionally high quality electronic engineering and power. These elements are protected from corrosion and water, (splash protection) which safeguard the vital workings of the scooter against dirt and water. A two-step disengaging lever protects the scooter from free-wheeling if inadvertently knocked out of drive mode. The lighting system is designed so that if one of the lights goes, all other lights still continue to function.Specifications Seat Width: 47cm Seat Depth: 41cm Seat Height: 46-56cm Backrest Height: 75cm Overall Width: 59cm Overall Length: 122cm Overall Weight: 83kgs (Inc Batteries) Max User Weight: 136kgs Batteries: 2 x 12V 36ah (Supplied) Turning Diameter: 262cm Max Curb Height: 6cm Ground Clearance: 7cm Max Gradient: 10 Deg Motor: 240W Approx Range: 38Km Speed: 6Km/hSpecial Price £1,099.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,230.09Save: £131.09
- Superlight Compact Auto Folding Mobility Scooter (Red) Item Code: MS26747FREE ShippingThe Superlight Compact Auto Folding Scooter has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling. The scooter weighs a lightweight 20kg, allowing users to store the scooter free of charge when travelling by coach.The Superlight Compact Auto Folding Mobility Scooter can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go. Additional safety features such as speed reduction when cornering, an auto stop function and the anti-slip footwell carpet all provide further security to the user for added peace of mind.FeaturesTop speed of 4mph*Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge*Folds to a compact size within 20 secondsCompact scooter designed to fit into small car bootsLightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 20kg, making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus tripsOverall scooter weight (inc. batteries) complies with Coach Luggage Policy of 20kg allowanceScooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the rear shroud of the scooter itselfComfortable and padded compact seat with auto-folding backCarry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car bootsAutomatic electromagnetic brake systemHeight adjustable tiller to suit user requirements8“ silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyresAdditional safety features include automatic speed reduction when cornering to aid stability and an auto-stop function to prevent the scooter from folding whilst in useOn board charging**Anti slip carpet in footwell for added safetyComes complete with padded carry bag to protect the scooter whilst in transitExcellent turning radius of 780mmGround clearance of 35mmRear anti tip wheels as standardAnti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills24V 8.7ah lithium ion airline friendly batteries**Available in Copper, Red or PurpleWeight capacity 115kg (18st)* Subject to conditions of use** Batteries included as standardSpecificationLength: 86cm (34”)Height: 83.5cm (33”)Width: 42cm (16.5”)Max Capacity: 115kg (18st)Weight: 20kg (44lb)Max Gradient: 10˚Special Price £1,899.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,083.33Save: £183.34
- Royale Sport Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25492FREE ShippingThe Royale Sport Mobility Scooter has been designed to be a real attention grabber. impressive lines and modern design features are just the start of the Royale’s many features and everyday benefits to make your life easier and provide real driver enjoyment wherever you may roam. The Royale comes with a powerful 1500 w motor giving a huge maximum range of up to 37 miles between charges. If you’re the kind of scooter user who likes to get out and about and enjoys travel to a wider range of destinations, the Royale may be your ideal choice. If weather protection is important to you, the Royale comes with a state of the art, modern and sleek design canopy, this canopy provides enhanced all weather protection and a level of onboard luxury that few other mobility scooters come even close to. The Royale has been designed with user comfort as a key feature, the super-comfortable seat gives a luxurious level of comfort across all surfaces and terrains, the scooter comes with a height adjustable headrest to suit all user requirements. Add to this a clear and easy to read digital dash display with user friendly controls, you have the perfect combination of rider comfort and peace of mind on-board control. If you like to get around quickly, you’ll find plenty of power in the Royale, giving you a top speed of 8MPH, the scooter also comes fitted with a lap-belt for added safety and security Features Great looking, contemporary styled scooter Luxury level ride quality and features Generous 37 miles range! Speedy 8MPH top speed Fully adjustable head-rest for supreme comfort Enhanced weather protection canopy Powerful 1500W motor Easy to read full digital display Specifacations Top speed of 8mph*. Maximum range of 37 miles (96Ah batts) on full battery charge*. Stylish modern design with canopy. Large 51cm (20”) seat width accommodates larger users providing added comfort. Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility. Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements. Armrests are angle adjustable and flip up for easy side transfers. Automatic speed reduction when steering for added safety. All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling. Tiller adjustment by lever to suit user requirements. Digital dash display with user friendly controls. High level indicators and lighting to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark. Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility. Large 36cm (14”) front and 48cm (19”) rear alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride and excellent ground clearance. Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills. Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on. Lap belt included for added safety. Highly powerful 1500W motor. Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 96Ah. Weight capacity 160kg (25st).Special Price £4,799.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £4,975.79Save: £175.80
- Invacare - Orion Mobility Scooter (Red) Item Code: MS14681FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Stable, Trusty, Durable: The Invacare Orion With a focus on safety and reliability, the Orion is equipped with multiple features to ensure a safe and easy ride. Imagine being able to undertake long journeys in complete safety and comfort. Whether you enjoy a daily trip to the shops or love to travel further afield, the Invacare Orion gives you freedom of independence. Combining ergonomics with style, Orion is the obvious choice for a relaxing, reliable drive. Features Available in Silver Or Blue Finite tiller movement Ergonomic steering Hand brake Brake light Built-in anti-splash guards Suspension Specs Seat Width: 51cm Seat Depth: 47cm Seat Height: 42-49cm Back Rest height: 51cm Overall Width: 62.5cm Over All Length: 129cm Weight: 110kgs Max user Weight: 136kgs Battery: 2 x 50Ah 12 Turning Diameter: 280cm Max Curb Height: 8cm Ground clearance: 9cm Max Incline: 12 Deg Range: 42km Speed: 8mphExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,399.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,999.99Save: £600.00
- Drive Medical Scout 3 - 12AH (Red Or Blue) Item Code: MS25636FREE ShippingCompact in size big on features!!The Scout has many new features which are only normally found on larger scooters. Its the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard, it also features the next generation Drive splitting mechanism. The Scout is ideal for use indoors and outdoors where the terrain is forgiving (e.g. smooth paths, shopping centres, etc). The Scout has been developed to ensure a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.Maximum range of 10 miles on full battery charge*Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360°Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanismTop speed of 4mph*On board and in-house charging as standardAutomatic electromagnetic brake systemDelta Bars as standardEasy to change body panelsEasy tiller adjustmentRemovable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportationStylish silver wheel hubsBlack puncture proof non-marking tyresWidth adjustable armrestsFront removable storage basket as standardRear anti tip wheels as standardWeight capacity 130kg (20st)Battery pack 12V12AH x 2*Depends on user mass, terrain and battery conditionSpecial Price £569.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £798.39Save: £228.40
- Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25442FREE ShippingQuestA Light, Portable and Easy to Fold ScooterThe Pride® Quest Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifesering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4mph. The Quest provides a comfortable ride and a simple easy-fold system. The Quest is portable and adjusts to fit perfectly inside any small space. The Quest is sleek, stylish and extremely easy to operate. Front and Rear Lights - Featuring highly visible front and rear LED lights, which have been expertly incorporated within the frame of the Pride® Quest. These LED lights can be accessed from the delta tiller console. Once switched on they enable the Quest to be visible to on-coming vehicles and public.Detachable Battery Box - Each Pride® Quest comes with a single 11.5 AH Lithium-Ion battery pack. This pack can be easily detached from the scooter, and features an anti-key lock. Quest SpecificationsWeight Capacity: 18 Stone (115 kg)Maximum Speed: 4 Mph (6.4 km/h)Ground Clearance: 6 cm (2.36”)Overall Length: 93 cm (36.6”)Overall Width: 48.5 cm (19.09”)Turning Radius: 82 cm (32.2”)Tyres: Front castors: 20 cm (7.8”) solidRear castors: 23 cm (9”) solidStandard Controls: LED DisplayHeaviest piece when disassembled: N/ATotal weight without batteries: 3.6 Stone (23 k.g.)Seating: Folded molded plasticSuspension: NoneBattery Requirements: One 24-volt Lithium-Ion battery packSize: (1) 11.5 AH Li-ION battery packWeight: 3.4 kg (battery pack) Colours Available - Black & RedSpecial Price £1,739.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,803.75Save: £63.76
- Drive Medical Scout 4 - 12AH (Red) Item Code: MS23830FREE ShippingThe Scout has many features usually only found on much bigger models yet all within a compact sized scooter. The Scout is suitable for those requiring a small, easy to manage scooter which will deal with a more forgiving terrain such as supermarkets, paths, shopping centres and the like. The scooter has a maximum range of 10 miles with a full battery charge and has been designed with style and comfort in mind. The battery pack is removable again meaning that the scooter can be charged without the need for removal from a vehicle. The seat is comfortable and swivels 360 degrees making it much easier to manoeuvre on and off your scooter. The Scout has a top speed of 4mph and has an automatic electromagnetic brake system and rear anti-tip wheels to ensure your safety is paramount. The wheels are anti-puncture and non-marking making this the ideal option for use indoors as well as out. The maximum weight capacity for this model is 20stones and there is also a handy removal front basket – useful when out shopping. The seat removes and the whole scooter folds down easily making it ideal for transporting and indeed storage when at home.FeaturesCompact sized scooterPacked with features found on bigger modelsEasy to manageSuitable for more forgiving terrainMaximum range of 10 milesRemovable battery packSafety featuresRemovable handy front basketEasily folds down to transportSpecial Price £579.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £829.29Save: £249.30
- ST2 Mobility Scooter - Ice Blue Item Code: MS28486FREE ShippingThe Drive Medical ST2 has smooth contours and integrated bumpers- the Drive Medical ST2 is a stylish mobility scooter of which you can be proud. It has been designed to be extremely easy to dismantle and assemble- making it perfect for putting in the car boot to take on day trips and holidays. The Drive ST2 is also ideal if you need a scooter which can be compactly stored when not in use.SpecificationsLength: 99cmWidth: 50.5cmHeight: 87cmGround clearance: 4cmSeat width: 40cmSeat depth: 31cmBackrest height: 23cmSeat height from deck: 38cmSeat height from ground: 48.5cmHeaviest part: 20kgBattery: 12v 12AH x2£845.39 with VAT Relief
- TGA - Zest Plus Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28080FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Zest plus has great performance with superb levels of stability, manoeuvrability and class-leading ground clearance. It has a have clever ergonomic design features including delta handlebars with lightweight thumb controls, practical and secure carrying options and a fully adjustable padded seat. The scooter is easily taken apart, even with the use of just one hand and simply stowed away or transported in the smallest of car boots. The Zests are compact but bursting with features and style not normally found on a scooters of this size.If you are looking for more space and stability when driving, then the Zest Plus is longer, wider and has larger wheels. Despite having a bigger battery, strain-free lifting is still assured with the Zest Plus as the battery splits cleverly in two. Each half is quick and easy to remove for charging or putting in a car boot.• Simple to take apart, liftable components, no fiddly connections• Modular design allowing for easy storage and transportation• Excellent levels of stability and manoeuvrability• All round suspension for added comfort• Battery capacity with a range of up to 14 miles• User weight of up to 21 stoneSpecificationsLength: 112cm (44")Width: 56cm (22")Seat Width: 56cm (22")Total Weight: 70kgWheel & Tyre Size: 20cm (8.5")Battery: 2x 12v 33ahSpeed: 4mphRange: 18 milesMax user weight: 21st (133kg)Max Gradient 12%Ground Clearance: 10cm (4")Vehicle Class: 2Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,349.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,595.00Save: £1,246.00
- Invacare Orion Metro 4W Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28437FREE ShippingNeed to navigate tougher terrain to get to a friend’s house? Or maybe your favourite café is a little too far away for comfort? Not with the Invacare Orion Metro 4W mobility scooter. With its large wheels and suspended chassis, the Metro will get you there feeling as fresh as when you set off, and a big battery allows you to travel further than ever before.The Orion Metro also comes with automatic speed reduction, so you’re safer on bends, and it oozes comfort and style, with a wide range of colour options.This blue mobility scooter comes with features that ensure it’s easy to use. It also offers a free Peace of Mind Package, with your mobility scooter delivered by a scooter specialist who’ll check it over, set it up and demonstrate it to you in your own home. You’ll even get a free, full one-year warranty with call-outs for the scooter back to your own premises.Negotiate tougher terrain in this four-wheeled mobility scooter in comfort and control. That’s thanks to the powerful motor, suspended chassis and large wheels that help you tackle uneven ground and kerbs. And those larger batteries will help you venture further, with a range of over 40 kms. A unique lighting system even allows you to use the Invacare Orion Metro at night.FeaturesRange of over 40kmsLarge wheelsSuspended chassisLarge batteryUnique lighting systemAutomatic speed reduction.SpecificationsBackrest Width: 51cm (20")Backrest Height: 49cm (19.25")Seat Depth: 47cm (18.5")Seat To Floor Height: 44 - 51cm (17.25 - 20")Total Width: 66cm (26")Total Length: 127cm (48.75")Weight: 110kgHeaviest Part: 57kgMax User Weight: 136kg (21st)Battery Size: 2x 12v 50AHTurning Diameter: 260cm (88.5")Max Climbable Height: 8cm (3")Ground Clearance: 7.8cm (3")Max Safe Slope: 6°£1,773.89 with VAT Relief
- Explorer Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28450FREE ShippingThe Explorer Mobility Scooter was created for those wanting a lightweight scooter with the added benefits of a much larger model. The suspension on this model and the seat which swivels 360 degrees ensure comfort and ease of use. The explorer mobility scooter has an easy to remove battery pack, a top speed of 4mph and a range of 13 miles on full battery charge. The seat is height adjustable for added comfort. the seat is removable and the tiller is foldable and splits down easily for storage and transportation. The tyres are non-marking and also puncture proof so no worries when taking your scooter over both uneven terrain and also smoother polished floors. The storage basket on the front of the Explorer Mobility Scooter is easily removable. On the safety front the rear wheels are anti-tip and there is also the added benefit of an anti-rollback safety device to give peace of mind when on hilly terrain. Freewheel facility allows the movement of the scooter without switching on the engine. The armrests flip up on this model for added comfort. With a maximum weight capacity of 20 stones the Explorer Mobility Scooter really does provide comfort, safety and a level of freedom and independence.FeaturesLightweightAll round suspensionSeat swivels 360 degreesComfort and ease of useBattery pack easily removableTop speed 4mphRange of 13 milesHeight adjustable seatEasily folds down Tyres non-marking and puncture proofStorage basketAnti-tip Anti-rollback safety featureSpecial Price £779.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £963.89Save: £183.90
- TGA - Zest Mobility Scooter (12AH) Item Code: MS28081FREE ShippingIf you are looking for a compact, easy to use scooter- the Zest mobility scooter could be just the answer. This scooter is very easy to take apart with just one hand and can be easily stored or lifted into the smallest of car boots for transportation. The Zest sports excellent stability, manoeuvrability and ground clearance. The suspension on the Zest makes for a very comfortable ride. In fact, the Zest offers a wealth of benefits not usually found on a scooter of this size. The scooter has an ergonomic design and delta handlebars, can be controlled using just thumb controls. The seat is fully padded and comfortable and there are useful storage options- a shopping basket included for popping in any purchases whilst out and about. The battery capacity has a range of up to 14 miles and the user weight on the Zest is up to 21stones. The benefits of this compact scooter make it a real contender in the easy to use, store and manage category- yet all the comfort, stability and ground clearance are also here- making this a good choice for out and about in town or even over more unforgiving terrain. Features Compact Easy to use Fully padded seat Storage options Easy to take apart and store Specifications Length: 105cm (41") Width: 55cm (19") Seat Width: 46cm (18") Total Weight: 50kg Wheel & Tyre Size: 20cm (8") Battery: 2x 12v 12ah Motor: 24v amp Speed: 4mph Range: 8 miles Max user weight: 21st (133kg) Max Gradient 12% Ground Clearance: 7cm (2.5") Vehicle Class: 2Special Price £949.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,895.00Save: £945.01
- Invacare Comet Pro Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28445FREE ShippingIf you’re a larger build, worrying about the sturdiness of your mobility scooter can spoil the enjoyment you get from your new-found freedom. Not with the Invacare Comet Heavy Duty, offering a fast, safe and fun ride.Powerful, comfortable and reliable, the Invacare Comet HD is the latest addition to the Invacare Comet family, with their reputation for speed and safety. This is a rugged outdoor scooter for people who weigh between 150 kgs and 220 kgs (34 stone). It comes loaded with safety features, a large contoured extra-padded seat and four individual adjustable suspension units, which make for a supremely comfortable ride.Designed specifically for carrying extra weight capacity, the HD has passed tests in the German independent TÜV test laboratory. A special XL contoured seat has been designed with therapists to supply superb seating comfort, and the seat base and adjustable armrests are reinforced to cater for additional stresses.You can use the armrests as supports when getting in and out the scooter. There’s even a pneumatically adjustable lumbar support for further seating comfort.A unique suspension system, proven in the demanding world of professional mountain biking, allows for simple independent adjustment. The HD is a rugged outdoor scooter that’s ideal for the larger frame looking for comfort and performance in their driving experience. Features Four individual suspension units Ideal for riders up to 34 stones Special XL extra-padded seat Unique suspension system Designed in conjunction with therapists Tested in German independent TÜV test laboratory Specifications Backrest Width: 51cm (20") Backrest Height: 63cm (24.75") Seat Depth: 46cm (18.25") Seat To Floor Height: 44 - 51cm (17.25 - 20") Total Width: 65cm (26") Total Length: 145cm (57") Weight: 136kg Heaviest Part: 63kg Max User Weight: 160kg (25st) Battery Size: 2x 12v 75AH Range: 34 miles Turning Diameter: 275cm (108") Max Climbable Height: 10cm (4") Ground Clearance: 10cm (4") Max Safe Slope: 10°Special Price £2,149.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,282.09Save: £132.10
- Invacare Orion 4 Pro Sport Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28439FREE ShippingMobility scooters can give you a new lease on life, but some can lack a little in the style stakes. Not so the Invacare Orion 4 Pro mobility scooter. The Orion 4 has been designed from the start to focus on what’s important to mobility-scooter riders: comfort, safety and reliability.This four-wheel mobility scooter offers 12" tyres for overcoming larger obstacles, an easy-to-read control panel with LCD screen and uprated suspension for getting over rough ground. Choose from ten great colours.The Invacare Orion Pro 4 comes with a free Peace of Mind Package, with your mobility scooter delivered by a scooter specialist who’ll check over, set up and demonstrate it to you in your own home. You’ll even get a full, free one-year warranty with call-outs for the scooter back to your own premises.This is a four-wheeled scooter that can tackle most types of terrain with comfort. There’s a powerful motor, suspended chassis and large wheels so you can handle obstacles such as kerbs, or uneven ground.You can venture further, too, thanks to the large batteries, with a range of over 40kms. You can use the scooter at night, thanks to its unique lighting system and there are automatic indicators and a heavy-duty brake light for safety. Features Control panel with LCD screen Uprated suspension 12” wheels Suspended chassis Unique lighting system Large batteries. Specifications Backrest Width: 51cm (20") Backrest Height: 63cm (24.75") Seat Depth: 46cm (18.25") Seat To Floor Height: 44 - 51cm (17.25 - 20") Total Width: 65cm (26") Total Length: 132cm (48") Weight: 136kg Heaviest Part: 62kg Max User Weight: 160kg (25st) Battery Size: 2x 12v 50AH Range: 32 miles Turning Diameter: 260cm (88.5") Max Climbable Height: 8cm (3") Ground Clearance: 7.8cm (3") Max Safe Slope: 6°£2,209.79 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Comet Ultra Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28447FREE ShippingThe Comet® Ultra mobility scooter provides a superb driver experience, being of sturdy design and construction. The Comet® Ultra has a wide range of safety features to further provide peace of mind to the driver, yet never at the expense of style and functionality. Whatever the kind of driving required, the Comet® Ultra has a range of 34 miles and allows for a maximum user weight of up to 34 stones. This ensures a safe and comfortable journey whatever your size and level of mobility. The Comet® Ultra scooter has a very comfortable backrest with a width of 66cm (26 inches) which will ensure good support to the whole of your back cutting the likelihood of back ache which can occur when seated in the same position for considerable amounts of time. The seat to floor height is 44-51cm (17.25-20inches) This makes climbing on and off the scooter so much easier for individuals with reduced mobility and ensures safety when mobilising onto the Comet® Ultra. Once on board the scooter feels safe and sturdy with a turning diameter of 275cms with no fear of tipping. With the Comet® Ultra you are able to get out and about in safety whilst retaining that all-important independence. The scooter will take you out on social events, trips round the park or even the shops in full style and comfort. The width of the scooter is 65cm (26 inches) ensuring good accessibility to most buildings and venues. You never need miss out on an invitation again with this scooter. The Invacare Comet Ultra is very hard to beat! Features Comfortable and secure riding position Wide range of modern colours Rider weight up to 34 stones Long travel range of up to 34 miles Fast charging cycle between use Weighs only 148 kg Specifications Backrest Width: 66cm (26") Backrest Height: 51cm (20") Seat Depth: 53cm (21") Seat To Floor Height: 44 - 51cm (17.25 - 20") Total Width: 65cm (26") Total Length: 145cm (57") Weight: 148kg Heaviest Part: 63kg Max User Weight: 220kg (34st) Battery Size: 2x 12v 75AH Range: 34 miles Turning Diameter: 275cm (108") Max Climbable Height: 10cm (4") Ground Clearance: 10cm (4") Max Safe Slope: 10°Special Price £2,499.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,699.89Save: £199.90
- Shoprider Mikra mobility Scooter - Blue Item Code: MS28463FREE ShippingThe compact Shoprider Mikra is the perfect scooter for transporting on days out or on holiday. Simple to dismantle this Scooter can be broken down in seconds allowing you to pop it in the boot of a car with ease. The heaviest part of the mobility scooter is 14.6 kg which means that it requires a little effort and strength to move when it is broken down.Furthermore the Mikra is packed full of features making it a versatile and practical Travel Scooter. It's has a swivel sear and flip up armrests as well as non-marking puncture proof tyres. Additionally the Mikra has a free wheel release handle and an adjustable tiller.SpecificationsLength: 107cmWidth: 53cmHeight: 86cmSeat Width: 45cmSeat Height: 53 - 55cmArmrest Height: 15cmBackrest Height: 35cmSeat Height From Floor: 37cmSafe Working Slope: 6°Maximum User WeightL:113kg (17.7st)Battery Size: 12v x 2 12ahRange: 8 - 10 milesWeight: 48.3kgBattery Pack Weight: 6.5kgMaximum Speed: 4mphFront Wheel Size: 20cmRear Wheel Size: 20cmTurning Radius: 115cmCharger: 2 amp off boardGround Clearance: 8.9cmColour: Blue£648.39 with VAT Relief
- Shoprider Mikra mobility Scooter - Red Item Code: MS28462FREE ShippingThe compact Shoprider Mikra is the perfect scooter for transporting on days out or on holiday. Simple to dismantle this Scooter can be broken down in seconds allowing you to pop it in the boot of a car with ease. The heaviest part of the mobility scooter is 14.6 kg which means that it requires a little effort and strength to move when it is broken down.Furthermore the Mikra is packed full of features making it a versatile and practical Travel Scooter. It's has a swivel sear and flip up armrests as well as non-marking puncture proof tyres. Additionally the Mikra has a free wheel release handle and an adjustable tiller.SpecificationsLength: 107cmWidth: 53cmHeight: 86cmSeat Width: 45cmSeat Height: 53 - 55cmArmrest Height: 15cmBackrest Height: 35cmSeat Height From Floor: 37cmSafe Working Slope: 6°Maximum User WeightL:113kg (17.7st)Battery Size: 12v x 2 12ahRange: 8 - 10 milesWeight: 48.3kgBattery Pack Weight: 6.5kgMaximum Speed: 4mphFront Wheel Size: 20cmRear Wheel Size: 20cmTurning Radius: 115cmCharger: 2 amp off boardGround Clearance: 8.9cmColour: Red£648.39 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Comet Pro Sport Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28446FREE ShippingMobility scooters give you freedom. But with limited battery life, there can be limits to that freedom. Not with the Invacare Comet Pro Sport mobility scooter. With enhanced driving features and 2 x 75 Ah batteries, you can now go further than you ever thought. The Pro Sport model is the latest to come to market from Invacare, featuring 13" sport wheels, smart rear-view mirror and an all-new suspension system. When it comes to looks and functionality, the Pro Sport mobility scooter ticks every box. There’s an automatic speed reduction system, slowing the scooter when tackling corners at speed. Ergonomic steering also offers extra stability, safety and comfort for relaxed driving. The Invacare Comet Pro Sport also comes with a free Peace of Mind Package. When you take delivery of your new mobility scooter, a scooter specialist will set it up for you, check it over and give you a demonstration in your own home. There’s also a full, one-year warranty to cover all call-outs for your scooter. Comfort comes to the fore with the Pro Sport, with a soft, swivelling seat for the perfect driving position, large wheels, a powerful motor and fully adjustable suspension. A unique lighting system gives you a highly visible dual-bulb headlight, automatic indicators and a heavy-duty brake light for total safety. Features Choice of colours Premium seat Ergonomic handlebars Anti-splash electronics protection Intuitive control panel with LCD screen Full lights indicators. Specifications Backrest Width: 51cm (20") Backrest Height: 63cm (24.75") Seat Depth: 46cm (18.25") Seat To Floor Height: 44 - 51cm (17.25 - 20") Total Width: 65cm (26") Total Length: 145cm (57") Weight: 136kg Heaviest Part: 63kg Max User Weight: 160kg (25st) Battery Size: 2x 12v 75AH Range: 34 miles Turning Diameter: 275cm (108") Max Climbable Height: 10cm (4") Ground Clearance: 10cm (4") Max Safe Slope: 10°£2,415.69 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Orion 4 Pro Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28438FREE ShippingMobility scooters can give you a new lease on life, but some can lack a little in the style stakes. Not so the Invacare Orion 4 Pro mobility scooter. The Orion 4 has been designed from the start to focus on what’s important to mobility-scooter riders: comfort, safety and reliability.This four-wheel mobility scooter offers 12" tyres for overcoming larger obstacles, an easy-to-read control panel with LCD screen and uprated suspension for getting over rough ground. Choose from ten great colours.The Invacare Orion Pro 4 comes with a free Peace of Mind Package, with your mobility scooter delivered by a scooter specialist who’ll check over, set up and demonstrate it to you in your own home. You’ll even get a full, free one-year warranty with call-outs for the scooter back to your own premises.This is a four-wheeled scooter that can tackle most types of terrain with comfort. There’s a powerful motor, suspended chassis and large wheels so you can handle obstacles such as kerbs, or uneven ground.You can venture further, too, thanks to the large batteries, with a range of over 40kms. You can use the scooter at night, thanks to its unique lighting system and there are automatic indicators and a heavy-duty brake light for safety. Features Control panel with LCD screen Uprated suspension 12” wheels Suspended chassis Unique lighting system Large batteries Control panel with LCD screen Uprated suspension 12” wheels Suspended chassis Unique lighting system Large batteries. Specifications Backrest Width: 51cm (20") Backrest Height: 63cm (24.75") Seat Depth: 46cm (18.25") Seat To Floor Height: 44 - 51cm (17.25 - 20") Total Width: 65cm (26") Total Length: 132cm (48") Weight: 136kg Heaviest Part: 62kg Max User Weight: 160kg (25st) Battery Size: 2x 12v 50AH Range: 32 miles Turning Diameter: 260cm (88.5") Max Climbable Height: 8cm (3") Ground Clearance: 7.8cm (3") Max Safe Slope: 6°£2,102.29 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Orion Metro 3W Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28436FREE ShippingThe Invacare Orion Metro 3W mobility scooter offers all of the benefits of its four-wheel big brother, with the improved manoeuvrability of a three-wheel scooter. You’ve got large wheels and a suspended chassis for supreme comfort and a big battery to take you further than ever before. The Metro 3W also offers automatic speed reduction, to make you safer on bends. There’s also a wide range of colour options.Enjoy a free Peace of Mind Package, with your mobility scooter checked over by a scooter expert on delivery to your home, including a free demonstration. You’ll also enjoy a full one-year warranty, with any call-outs for your mobility scooter including recovery back to your home for free.This three-wheeled mobility scooter has a powerful motor capable of 6 mph and a battery pack offering a range of over 40kms. There’s a fully suspended chassis and big wheels for excellent ride comfort, so you can move smoothly over rough ground. You’ll also enjoy a unique lighting system with bright dual-bulb headlight, automatic indicators and heavy-duty brake light to increase your safety.For extra safety on bends, the Orion Metro 3 Wheel Invacare mobility scooter also has a speed reduction system and a disengaging lever prevents the vehicle from free-wheeling if it’s knocked out of drive mode.FeaturesHighly manoeuvrableUnique lighting systemSpeed reduction systemDisengaging leverRange of over 40kmsComfortable suspended chassis.SpecificationsBackrest Width: 51cm (20")Backrest Height: 49cm (19.25")Seat Depth: 47cm (18.5")Seat To Floor Height: 44 - 51cm (17.25 - 20")Total Width: 66cm (26")Total Length: 124cm (48.75")Weight: 103kgHeaviest Part: 52kgMax User Weight: 136kg (21st)Battery Size: 2x 12v 50AHTurning Diameter: 225cm (88.5")Max Climbable Height: 8cm (3")Ground Clearance: 7.8cm (3")Max Safe Slope: 6°£1,602.29 with VAT Relief
- The Cabin Car Mobility Scooter Mk2 Item Code: MS29008FREE ShippingThe Cabin Car Mk2 is the most advanced Mobility Scooter in the world! Featuring reversing camera, USB Charging ports and full internal heater, it really does have all the creature comforts of a car! The soft suspension and long range batteries keep it going for hours, and the familiar digital dashboard makes driving simple!Standard Features9” Alloy WheelsTwin LED HeadlightsLED Rear Lights & IndicatorsTwin Access Doors4 Standard Paint ColoursBody-Coloured Folding MirrorsTwin USB PortsLuxury Captain’s Chair & HeadrestBuilt-in Cup HolderAdjustable Drivers SeatDurable Floor MatsInterior HeaterFront dual-speed Windscreen WipersReversing CameraElectronic Breaking SystemPowerful 1,200 Watt Motor“Easy-Off” Smooth Acceleration SystemTrip ComputerMileometerUltra-Soft SuspensionRemote Central LockingTechnical SpecificationsTop Speed: 8mphRange: Up to 30 Miles (Standard Battery's) Motor: 1200WBatteries: Dual 75ah (Upgradeable to 100ah)Groud Clearance: 14cmMax User Weight: 205KgsLength: 158cmWidth: 101cm (inc mirrors)The Cabin Car Mk2 is a unique and exiting mobility scooter that will keep you out on the roads, enjoying your freedom for many years to come.Please contact us to discuss all the available extras and customisations that are available.£8,869.99 with VAT Relief
- The Royale Mobility Scooter (4 Wheel) (Various Colours) Item Code: MS14791FREE ShippingThe Drive Royale 4 has revolutionised the design of the mobility scooter, bringing so many state of the art innovations and features from the manufacturer. The Drive Royale 4 is packed with features and benefits which add up to a supreme user experience and new levels of luxurious ride and technology supported elements. Firstly, the ride is built upon fully active, independent front and rear suspension. It makes for a smoother feeling ride that’s really noticeable, as the scooter simply glides across multiple surfaces and terrains with ease. The Drive Royale 4’s comfort has to be experienced to be fully appreciated. The Scooter comes with a sliding and rotating seat and angle and adjustable armrests, so you can adjust easily to your own personal tastes. Further to this, The Royal has a very comfortable sport styled seat with reclining facility and a height adjustable headrest. Range and top speed are equally impressive, the Drive Royale 4 has a range of up to 32 miles and a top speed of 8mph, so you not only get there in style and comfort, you can drive at the pace you choose rather then being held back by the slower top speeds of other scooters. Choose your colour, the Drive Royale comes in four stylish modern colours, so you can personalise your ride to your personal design and colour tastes. Complementing this, you’ll notice the Royale’s wheels are a very generous 16” diameter, adding to rider comfort and the scooter’s great looks. This scooter is both road and pavement legal, so there’s no stopping you! Royale comes in four stylish modern colours, so you can personalise your ride to your personal design and colour tastes. Complementing this, you’ll notice the Royale’s wheels are a very generous 16” diameter, adding to rider comfort and the scooter’s great looks. This scooter is both road and pavement legal, so there’s no stopping you!Features Max range of 32 mile* Speedy 8mph top speed 185kg (29st) weight limit All round suspension Digital dash Sliding and rotating seat Delta bar High level indicators. Stylish design 70ah batteries 4 colours available Automatic speed reduction when steering. Large 16“ diameter wheels Armrests are angle adjustable. Tiller adjustment by lever Twin rear view mirrors Road and pavement legal Comfortable seat with reclining facility Height adjustable headrest Optional rear pannier Comes in four stylish modern colours - Red, Black, Silver & White Specifications Length: 152cm (62") Width: 72cm (29") Height: 135cm (53") Max User Weight: 185Kgs (29St) Weight: 149kgs (330lbs) Max Gradient: 10 Degrees Ground Clearance: 150mm (6") Batteries: 2 x 12V 70Ah Downloads: User Manual | BrochureSpecial Price £2,999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,492.89Save: £492.90
- TGA - Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS22227FREE ShippingThe TGA Breeze S4 is the latest addition to the Breeze range- known for its reliability, robust build and quality. The Breeze S4 comes with many additional new features and include a BMW original motorbike style optional rigid canopy. The features on the Breeze range have been enhanced on the S4 – the shock absorption system and suspension have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. The S4 will ensure riders (up to a maximum weight of 31.4 stones) remain comfortable and in control even over the bumpiest of terrain. The S4 can navigate slopes with ease and the energy absorbing bumpers help to minimise lateral movement for that safe smooth travel. The chassis on this model has been made much more compact so that it is much easier to manoeuvre in small spaces- so ideal around the shops or town. The S4 has front and rear braking systems and which are extremely responsive and an automatic engagement should the scooter begin to roll back- all to give full peace of mind when out and about in town. The ergonomically designed tiller can be fully adjusted to suit all users and the orthopaedic seat is fully adjustable so can be customised to your exact specifications. The seat also fully swivels to ensure safe transfers on and off your scooter. The S4 will take you up to 30 miles on one charge and has LED lighting installed- which cleverly dims at standstill to preserve the battery life. The Breeze S4 will go at a maximum speed of 8mph to get you to where you are going swiftly and in comfort and style!Features Reliable and robust Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range Fully adjustable comfort seat Navigates slopes with ease Very high ground clearance All the features and adjustability to suit your needs Compact chassis Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort Highly dynamic stability and stable steering Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action Stunning metallic silver finish Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs Simple, convenient control system installed Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard Smooth and quiet operation Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at stanstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn Advanced safety system installed Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market Specifications Length: 1650mm (65 inches) Width: 680mm (27 inches) Wheel size front: 410mm (16 inches) Wheel size back: 430mm (17 inches) Turning radius: 1800mm (71 inches) Min height (Folded & seat down): 1000mm (39.4 inches) Min height (Without seat): 890mm (35 inches) Seat (Fully adjustable swivel seat): yes Total weight From: 132kg (290lbs) Speed Variable Up to: 12km/h (8mph) Approx range (Standard battery 40Ah): 32 km (20 miles) Approx range (Heavy duty battery 75Ah): 48 km (30 miles) Max carry capacity: 200kg (31.4 stone) Max gradient; 21% Ground clearance: 150mm (6 inches)Special Price £3,999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £4,020.09Save: £20.10
- Invacare - Comet Mobility Scooter (Heavy Duty) Item Code: MS23896FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.If you’re a larger build, worrying about the sturdiness of your mobility scooter can spoil the enjoyment you get from your new-found freedom. Not with the Invacare Comet Heavy Duty, offering a fast, safe and fun ride.Powerful, comfortable and reliable, the Invacare Comet HD is the latest addition to the Invacare Comet family, with their reputation for speed and safety. This is a rugged outdoor scooter for people who weigh between 150 kgs and 220 kgs (34 stone). It comes loaded with safety features, a large contoured extra-padded seat and four individual adjustable suspension units, which make for a supremely comfortable ride.Designed specifically for carrying extra weight capacity, the HD has passed tests in the German independent TÜV test laboratory. A special XL contoured seat has been designed with therapists to supply superb seating comfort, and the seat base and adjustable armrests are reinforced to cater for additional stresses. You can use the armrests as supports when getting in and out the scooter. There’s even a pneumatically adjustable lumbar support for further seating comfort.A unique suspension system, proven in the demanding world of professional mountain biking, allows for simple independent adjustment. The HD is a rugged outdoor scooter that’s ideal for the larger frame looking for comfort and performance in their driving experience.FeaturesFour individual suspension unitsIdeal for riders up to 34 stonesSpecial XL extra-padded seatUnique suspension systemDesigned in conjunction with therapistsTested in German independent TÜV test laboratory.SpecificationsLength: 147.50cm (58.07")Width: 66.00cm (25.98")Weight: 148kgsMaximum Capacity: 220kgs (34 Stone)Maximum Range: 34.00miles (54.72km)Maximum Speed: 10 KmhTurning Radius: 326.00cm (128.35")Battery: 2 x 75 AhBattery Charger: Off board, 8 ampTyres: PneumaticsGround Clearance: 13.50cm (5.31")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,699.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,478.33Save: £778.34
- Cobra Mobility Scooter (Various Colours) Item Code: MS23026FREE Shipping
Revolutionary design, styling & performance. The Cobra is a revolutionary scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable ride and help maximise battery life. It’s a remarkable scooter that makes a huge statement and sets a new benchmark with its striking dynamic designSpecial Price £2,499.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,835.89Save: £335.90
- Electric Mobility Rascal 388XL **Used** Item Code: U494739FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Independence is priceless. That’s why every mobility scooter in the Rascal 388 range offers you the choice and freedom you deserve. Your daily life will take on a whole new perspective as many more destinations become possible with a Rascal 388XL mobility scooter. When it comes to choosing a mid-size scooter with proven performance, your expectations will be exceeded. Relax…it’s a Rascal. The 388XL is designed with a narrow, compact chassis for ease of manoeuvring whether you are close to home, or out on a day trip, and includes a fully adjustable swivel seat. If you are looking for a little more speed, the Class III 388XL has a 6mph top speed and stylish 11” wheelsExpress Delivery Available£799.00 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo Folding Compact Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS23899FREE ShippingThe TGA Minimo folding compact mobility scooter Lithium- ION battery scooter is the ideal choice for those looking for a lightweight, easily stored and transported scooter. This scooter easily fits into the boot of a car and has no dismantling requirements meaning ease, convenience and most importantly independence! The mechanism to fold the scooter can be operated with one hand and only takes a matter of seconds to complete meaning you can be off up and out with the minimal of fuss. When not in use, the scooter requires a minimal amount of storage space making this the ideal choice for those with limited space at home. The scooter is robust and has a mileage range of 12 miles. The front wheels of the scooter are placed closer together on this model making it appear more like an ‘agile scooter’ than a conventional mobility scooter. The scooter combines high manoeuvrability and turning ability making it ideal for those needing something quick and lightweight which is quickly packed into the car and assembled at your destination leaving you with nothing to worry about apart from planning your next trip out!FeaturesCompact and foldingEasily transportedNo dismantling requirementsMechanism to fold operates with one handMinimal storage space needed at homeMileage range of 12 milesAgile scooterQuick and lightweightSpecificationsLength: 930mm (36")Width: 485mm (19")Folded Dimensions: 750 x 485 x 450mm (29 x 19 x 17")Seat Width: 410mm (16")Total Weight No Batts: 18.45kg (40.7lbs)Total Weight With Std Batts: 27.3kg (60lbs)Total Weight With Li-ion: 21.1kg (46.5lbs)Battery Pack Weight Standard: 8.85kg (19.5lb)Battery Pack Weight Li-Ion: 2.65kg (5.85lbs)Speed Variable. Up to: 12km/h (8mph)Turning Radius: 820mm (32")Approx Range: 20km (12 miles)Battery Size Standard: 2 x 12v 12a/h SLABattery Size Li-Ion 2 x 12v 11.5a/h Li-PolymerController Type: 45amp S-DriveMotor Type: 4 Pole 270WMax carry capacity: 115kg (18 Stone)Wheel Size Front: 180mm (7")Wheel Size Rear: 200mm (8")Maximum Gradient: 10%Ground Clearance: 60mm (2")Download the user manual here.Special Price £1,795.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,195.00Save: £400.00
- Shoprider / RMA Sovereign 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS12172FREE ShippingThe Sovereign four mobility scooter is designed for use both indoors and out. It will take you from shopping centre to supermarket to café with ease. There is a handy shopping basket on the front useful for when you are browsing round the shopping mall. The scooter also has front lights making it an all day and all year-round model. The seat is padded with your comfort in mind and along with a backrest should make for a comfortable journey. The seat adjusts and swivels which is all important when trying to get on and off your scooter with ease either with assistance or indeed alone. The scooter travels at a speed of 4mph and has a range of 20 miles. This scooter has been tried and tested over many years and is possibly one of the most popular models ever made for its all-round comfort, versatility and general useability. The scooter has anti-tip wheels and the charger socket is on the tiller for charging at your convenience. The maximum user weight on this model is 21 stones and it really will suit a wide variety of users.Features Use for both indoors and out Handy shopping basket Bright beam front headlights Padded comfortable seat and backrest Seat swivels making it easier to get on and off Anti tip wheels Versatile for wide range of uses Specifications Seat Width - 45cm (17.5") Seat Depth - 40cm (16") Seat Height (From Ground) - TBA Seat Height (From Foot Plate) - 58-65.5cm (23-26") Backrest Height - 40cm (16") Armrest Height - 15cm (6") Width Between Armrests - TBA Overall Width - 60cm (24") Overall Length - 125cm (49") Overall Maximum Height - 94cm (37") Front Wheel Size - 25cm (10") Rear Wheel Size - 25cm (10") Ground Clearance - 7.5cm (3") Max Range - 32Km (20 miles) Max Speed - 6Km/h (4 mph) Max Climb Angle - 8 Deg Max Curb Height - TBA Turning Radius - 115cm (45") Total Weight - 82Kgs (180lbs) Weight W/O Batteries - TBA Base Weight - N/A Seat Weight - N/A Battery Pack(s) Weight - TBA Split Rear Weight - N/A Split Front Weight - N/A Max User Weight - 136KG (21 Stone) Recommended Tyre Pressure Front - 30Psi Recommended Tyre Pressure Rear - 30Psi Drive Train - 1 x Motor Powering the Rear Wheels via a differential Motor Size - TBA Battery Info - 2 x 12Volt 36AH SLA Charger Info - 3 Amp Off Board Electronics - Penny & GilesSpecial Price £999.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,208.49Save: £209.49
- Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4 Item Code: MS24851FREE ShippingThe Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4 comes with many advanced features to make your ride as comfortable as it is enjoyable. Modern features include a charger port that is situated in the tiller for easy, hassle free charging. The larger deck space on the Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4 means easier boarding and a more comfortable seating position and space to carry your belongings with ease. This fully featured scooter has been one of our consistent best sellers and this is due to its many features for the price. The Pride GoGo comes with large 9 inch wheels making changes in terrain and surfaces a breeze. Weight capacity is also serious, allowing for a weight capacity of just over 23 stone. Bright lighting comes with LED brightness to both front and rear giving you peace of mind in being able to see and be seen in the darkest conditions. If you’re looking for a great general purpose mobility scooter that’s lightweight and easy to operate, the Pride GoGo Elite Traveller Sport 4 is going to be hard to beat. For convenience the GoGo Elite allows for Feather-touch disassembly with only one hand. This scooter also comes with exclusive black, low-profile, non- scuffing tyres with new tri-spoke mags making for sleek modern lines that can’t help but be admired. Rider comfort is also a standard feature with a supple, molded plastic seat that soothes away bumps giving a comfortable and secure riding posture.FeaturesSleek modern designBright LED front and rear lightingPowerful multi-terrain performanceInterchangeable sporty colours, red or blueLarger wheels for a smoother rideComfortable riding with added legroomSpecificationsWeight capacity: 23 Stone 3 lbs. (147 kg)Maximum speed: Up to 4 mph (6.4 km/h)Ground clearance: 3.8 cm (1.5”) at motorTurning radius: 128.3 cm (50.5”)Overall length: 109.2 cm (43”)Overall width: 54 cm (21.25”)Tyre size Front: 7.62 cm x 22.9 cm (3” x 9”) solidTyre size Rear: 7.62 cm x 22.9 cm (3” x 9”) solidSuspension: Suspension seat post (no frame suspension)Total weight without batteries: 44 kg (100 lbs.)Heaviest piece when disassembled: 20 kg (44 lbs.) (front section)Drive system: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motorDual braking system: Regenerative and electromechanicalStandard seating: Type: Compact foldable molded plasticWeight: 10 kg (23.5 lbs.)Material: Black vinylOverall width: 43 cm (17”)Battery requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)Size: 2 x 18 AH (standard)Battery charger: Off-board, 2-ampSpecial Price £899.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,103.89Save: £203.90
- TGA Vita X Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS23018FREE ShippingThe Vita X is the latest and most robust scooter from the Vita range. The scooter boasts enhanced off road capabilities. The suspension system and the rear shock absorber ensures that the Vita X can handle even the most challenging off-road terrain. The Vita X utilises outstanding technology from the motorcycle industry to ensure that you experience a smooth and comfortable ride every time. The scooter has a robust rear wheel drive system and chunky tyres to take you wherever you want to go! With a user weight of up to 25 stones and a maximum speed of up to 8mph, there really is nothing stopping you with this model- it can handle around town, parks and the most bumpy uneven ground with ease! The tiller is adjustable and the engine on this model has been upgraded to 900 watts. There is a handy rear storage pocket and this model sports anti tip wheels to give added peace of mind when on bumpy uneven surfaces. There is an emergency braking facility and an easy to read console will display up to date information such as speed temperature and importantly the remaining battery life so that you never need worry that the battery will let you down whilst out. The console is back lit- so easy to see in dim light. There are handy cup holders fitted as well as LED lights which are very bright- and tinted- for that extra sporty look! The style is further complemented with a leather sports seat which is fully adjustable so that you can set yourself to ultimate comfort! This scooter really does lead the way into the future of mobility scooters.Features Robust with off road capabilities Easy to read console Bright LED lighting Leather sports seat User weight - up to 25 stone Maximum speed up to 8 mph Upgraded performance through 900w motor and 200amp controller Adjustable tiller Robust, high-grip off road tyres and strengthened alloy wheels Pneumatic tyres Rear storage pocket Anti-tip wheels Rear carrying bracket Heavy duty 70 Amp batteries Ergonomic control levers with Delta handlebar Emergency braking system Cup holders Super bright tinted head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights Energy saving mode Emergency braking system Fully adjustable racing leather seat An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free - proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters. The Vita X even comes with these tinted to add to the amazing looks.The Vita X's unparalleled good looks and sleek modern clean lines put it far ahead of the competition it is sure to bring many admiring glances and much more freedom and pleasure to your life.Vita has been designed to take practically everything on for you, at the touch of a button. Its onboard control computer gives you smooth pull-aways and automatic braking. Everything has been thought of, there is even an emergency brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency.Fully adjustable comfortable leather racing seat offering additional lateral support, with adjustable backrest, headrest and armrests, all round black polished alloy wheels, chunky tyres and large 100mm (4") ground clearance, allow Vita X to negotiate even the trickiest of terrain with ease.Specifications Length: 1620mm (63.5 inches) Width: 790mm (31 inches) Turning Radius: 1800mm (71 inches) Ground Clearance: 100mm (4 inches) Seat Height (from foot platform) Adjustable: 460mm (18 inches) Seat Width : 510mm (20 inches) Back Rest Height: 560mm (22 inches) Wheel base: 1075mm (42 inches) Leg room: 320mm (12.5 inches) Tyre Size Front: 120/60-8 Tyre Size Rear: 160/40-10 Tyre Pressure: 32psi (2.3 bar) Front suspension double wish-bone Rear suspension mono shock absorber Weight (including batteries): 150kg (330lbs) Battery Weight (each): 25kg (55lbs) Maximum Carrying Weight: 160kg (25 stone) Maximum Speed: 12kph (7.5-8mph) Maximum Gradient: 12deg Approximate Range: 40km 25 miles Motor: 900 watt 4 pole Controller: S-Drive 200amp Charger: 115-230 volt 8amp Battery: 2x 12v 70a/h sealed lead acidSpecial Price £3,999.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £4,020.00Save: £21.00
- Roma Yoga Folding Scooter Item Code: MS29960FREE ShippingThis portable scooter is ideal for travel & transportation as it quickly folds into a compact size in one easy movement with no parts needed to be removed!FeaturesPortable folding mobility scooter.Quickly folds in one easy movement – no parts need to be removed.Strong lightweight aluminium frame for easy folding and carrying.Lightweight – Only 26kg including batteries.Ideal for transportation and both indoor and outdoor use.24V quick charge lithium battery.Twin front wheels with suspension.Non-marking puncture proof tyres.Anti- tipping wheels at rear.Height and angle adjustable steering tiller.Flip up and adjustable armrests.Easy to use controls.£1,580.79 with VAT Relief
- TGA Minimo+ Folding Compact Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery Item Code: MS25512FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Minimo Plus is the latest design within the range of folding mobility scooters. The Minimo Plus is very lightweight and is easily transportable and has the advantage of a single action folding mechanism with no need for additional tools. The chassis is lightweight and made of carbon fibre and the seat has a quick release mechanism making this an easy to handle yet packed with features model. The battery is extremely light weight and can easily be removed for remote charging. This scooter has larger tyres and a higher ground clearance making it an ideal choice for more uneven terrain. It is possible to include a puncture sealant as well for extra peace of mind when negotiating certain areas. The ride on this scooter is smooth and comfortable. The turning range on the scooter is 820mm meaning it is also the ideal partner for use in more confined areas such as shops and supermarkets. There are anti-tip side castors fitted to this model to enable safety when going down lowered kerbs or uneven surfaces. This model really does lend itself to use on most outdoor communal areas, yet has the turning capacity to ensure easily manoeuvring in shopping areas and cafes. With a top speed of 4mph and a range of 15 miles, this scooter really will get you out and aboutFeaturesLatest design in folding mobility scootersVery lightweightEasily transportableRemovable battery for remote chargingCopes with uneven terrainPacked with Safety featuresCompact turning rangeSpecification Length - 940mm (37 Inches)Width - 530mm (21 Inches)Height - 945mm (37 Inches)Folded Dimensions - 760mm x 530mm x 460mm (30 Inches x 21 Inches x 18 Inches)Wheelbase - 695mm (27 Inches)Seat Width - 410mm (16 Inches)Seat Height - 320mm (12.5 Inches)Seat Depth - 330mm (13 Inches)Seat Back Height - 360mm (14 Inches)Ground Clearance - 70mm (2.8 Inches)Foot Rests - 420mm (16.5 Inches)Total Weight With No Batts - 25kg (55lbs)Total Weight With Li-ion - 28kg (61.5lbs)Battery Pack Weight - 3Kg (6.6Lbs)Battery Size - 1 x 24v (14.5a/h Li-Polymer) Speed Variable. Up to - 6.4km/h (4mph)Approx Range - 24km (14.9 miles)Turning Radius - 820mm (32inches)Controller Type - 70amp (S-Drive)Motor Type - 4 Pole (270W)Max carry capacity - 115kg (18stone)Front Wheels - 200mm x 50mm (8" x 2")Rear Wheels - 228mm x 70mm (9" x 2.8")Maximum Gradient - 10% Rear Caster - Anti TipExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,899.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,654.50Save: £755.50
- Mini Crosser E130 Mobility Scooter **Used** Item Code: MS26350FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mini Crosser E130 Mobility Scooter **Refurbished**This little electric scooter is ideal for both indoors and out – it is incredibly nimble and easy to operate. On a single charge it can travel 24.8miles(40km) at a speed of up to 9mph(15km/h) on a firm surface, such as a pavement or cycle path.Mini Crosser E-model can be recharged from an ordinary power socket. On long trips or away fromhome, the charger can be taken along as well. Or you can buy an extra set of batteries. As standard,Mini Crosser E-model is equipped with cycle basket, rotating seat and maintenance-free batteries.For an extra charge, a stick holder for two walking sticks, walking frame holder, puncture-free tyresand a rear basket are also available.Mini Crosser E-model is available in a three-wheel or four-wheel version. The three-wheel version hasa very small turning radius and is thus especially suitable for home use. The four-wheel version hasgreater stability but also a larger turning radius. The four-wheel version is recommended for use on uneven terrain.SpecificationsLength: 54.75"(1,39m)Width: 25.5"(65cm)Clearance from ground:4"(10cm)Seat height from floorboard: 16.5"-20.5"(42-52cm)Tyre pressure front/rear: 3,5 barMax. speed, forward: 9mph (15km/h)Max. speed, reverse: 2mph(4km/h)Gradient capacity, dynamic/stable: 11º/19%Max. gradient capacity, forward: 15º/26%Battery capacity: 73 Ah/C5Max. kerb height: 4.75"(12cm)Max driving distance: 31miles(50km)Weight with 2 batteries: 21stone(134kg)Turning radius: 50"(1,27m)Weight capacity: 27.5stone(175kg) Warranty InformationThis item comes with 3 months parts & labour return to base warranty. In the event of a fault simply return the item to us for repair.Delivery InformationAs this product is refurbished FREE delivery is limited to within 30 miles of our warehouse please contact us if you wish to discuss delivery beyond this.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,399.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,999.98Save: £599.99
- Envoy 6 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS25406FREE ShippingThe Envoy 6 is available in a range of colours and boasts many features found on a much larger model. The Envoy 6 is fully road worthy and comes fitted with fully functioning indicators and mirrors for road use. The tyres are black pneumatic and the scooter has full all-round suspension so travelling upon the roads with this model is comfortable and safe. In fact, the Envoy 6 has been designed following consultation with a wide range of customers and distributors to ensure that the model was built with a full understanding of what clients needed and had asked for in the past. With a maximum range of 30 miles and a maximum speed of 6mph the Envoy 6 will safely negotiate the route from home to town and home again with no problems- a safe journey on the roads and no worries about the battery letting you down. There is even the addition of an LED headlight so you are safe when the light is fading or at night with the Envoy 6. With a maximum weight capacity of 25 stones and available in Spirit Red or Electric Blue- this fully loaded yet more compact scooter could be just what you are looking forFeatures Max range of 30 mile* Range of colours Top speed of 6mph* Fully functioning indicators and mirror for road use All round suspension Powerful 470W motor LED headlight Stylish silver wheel hubs Delta bars as standard Black pneumatic tyres Maximum range of 30 miles Specifications: Length - 121 cm (48") Height - 102cm (40") Width - 60cm (24") Maximum gradient - 8° Weight - 94kg (207 lbs) Maximum weight capacity - 160kg (25 stone)Special Price £1,249.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,580.79Save: £330.80
- TGA - Supersport Mobility Scooter (Black & Chrome) Item Code: MS14750FREE ShippingIts looks borrow many design features from the motorcycle industry. But the Supersport doesn’t just give you bags of style, there’s plenty of substance too. It’s a really rugged scooter. All the comfort and stability of a big scooter plus the reliability of a thoroughbred with a proven 20 year track record. What’s more, the new special edition black and chrome version is really something special – you’ll get no shortage of admiring looks. The Supersport's operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or accelerate to the top speed of 8 mph in no time. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows bringing you to a comfortable stop and applies the parking brake. The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle, be it in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all! The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys, which can be up to 30 miles. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified). The Supersport is available with a large range of options to customise it to your specific tastes and needs. You can have the standard aqua marine model or the striking Black & Chrome special edition. On either of these you can opt for the heavy duty batteries and charger to increase your range from 20 miles to approximately 30 miles. For added leg room a longer chassis model is available providing an extra 6 inches of room. If you require the controls on the left hand side this can be specified. Finally there are a wide selection of seating options from the standard model to the luxurious captain seat on the Black & Chrome model, to the Wide and Extra Wide versions which are supplied with a large rigid rear carrier. All the features you need for complete on or off-road mobility: Up to 30 mile range Superb stability and manoeuvrability All terrain ability and high ground clearance Stunning good looks A light weight steardy all metal frame with a wide wheelbase for maximum stability Strong cast alloy wheels with all terrain tyres All controls for main functions located at your finger Powerful headlight and rear lights, highly visible indicators, hazard lights and audible horn Powerful sealed maintenance free batteries, with the option to upgrade for greater range Clearly visible battery indication, and removable ignition key for security Specifications Length: 1620mm (64") Width: 740mm (29") Wheel size Front: 380mm (15") Wheel size Back: 510mm (20") Turning radius: 910mm (36") Min height (When folded & seat down): 970mm (38") Min height (No handlebars): 730mm (29") Seat (Fully adjustable swivel seat): yes Total weight (From): 119kg (262lbs) Speed Variable Up to: 12km/h (8mph) Approx range Standard battery: 32 km (20 miles) Approx range Heavy duty battery: 48 km (30 miles) Battery size Standard battery: 2 x 12v 40 a/h Battery size Heavy duty battery: 2 x 12v 75 a/h Max carry capacity: 200kg (31.4stone) Max gradient: 21% Ground clearance: 125mm (5")Special Price £3,295.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,591.49Save: £296.49
- Pride GoGo Elite Traveller **Used** Item Code: U467130FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£599.00 with VAT Relief
- Easy Rider Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS28848FREE ShippingThe Easy Rider Mobility Scooter builds on the design of the previous Sport Rider, adding to the features to create an even more luxurious model. The scooter has a maximum top speed of 8mph and a range of 31 miles on full battery charge. the handling on this model is second to none - there is a safe breaking system and an additional hand brake for added security and peace of mind. The seat fully rotates to make mounting and dismounting your scooter safe and transfers easy. The seat also slides and reclines for your added comfort. To adapt the scooter to your exact specifications. the headrest adjusts in height and the armrests are also fully adjustable. The handle bars on this model are also fully adjustable. The dash is fully illuminated to make reading of the instruments on board easier especially if the light is poor and the controls are LED and easy to use. the Easy rider has a small, compact turning circle to make manoeuvrability easy in small areas- making this model ideal for use out and about in shopping centres, supermarkets or cafes. The scooter is fully road worthy with all round lighting, indicators, mirrors and comes equipped with motorbike style wheels and a lap belt for added security. The wheels are anti-tip and there is a rear bumper for added security. There is a seat back storage for keeping your belongings in when out and about. The Easy Rider really does provide everything you could possibly need to ensure that you are fully mobile no matter the terrain. Features Top Speed of 8mph* Maximum range of 31 miles on full battery charge* Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system Additional Hand Brake for added security Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility Height adjustable headrest and width and angle adjustable armrests to suit user requirements Angle adjustable handle bars allows comfortable positioning for the user Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system Additional Hand Brake for added security Telescopic front motorbike suspension for optimal handling Excellent manoeuvrability and turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments Illuminated controls feature a twin dial digital dash Trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled Easy to use LED controls All round lighting, including large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility Large accommodating footwell with anti-slip rubber mat Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mud guards Rear bumper provides additional protection Rear anti tip wheels as standard Lap belt included for added safety Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box Specifications Length: 166cm (65") Width: 76cm (30") Height: 115cm (45") Max User Weight: 180Kgs (28St) Weight: 100kgs (220lbs) Batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah or 2 x 12V 100Ah Maximum Gradient: 10˚£3,098.59 with VAT Relief
- Pride Elite Traveller Plus 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18124FREE ShippingPride Elite Traveller Plus 3 Mobility ScooterThe Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. An increase in length and width, and a weight capacity of 147 kg combine with wraparound delta tiller to allow both the larger individual and those with limited dexterity to experience the benefits of a travel specific mobility product for the first time. Feather-touch disassembly makes the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus the easiest travel scooter to take along anywhere. SpecificationsWeight Capacity: 23 Stone Tyres: Front: 2" x 8" (5 cm x 20 cm) Rear: 3" x 9" (8 cm x 23 cm) Anti Tip Wheels - RearMaximum Speed: 4mph (6kph) Standard Seating: Compact - FoldingGround Clearance: 2.5" (6.35 cm) Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 ampTurning Radius: 34" (86 cm) Battery Requirements: 2 x 12volt - 18 amp batteries (in one battery pack)Length: 40" (101 cm) Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 86.5 lb (39 kg) Heaviest Part (rear section) 32.5 lb (15 Kg)Width: 21.125" (54 cm)£733.19 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section