- Devon Electric Adjustable Bed - 3ft Item Code: MS15044FREE ShippingDevon Electric Adjustable BedsThe Devon Electric Adjustable BedThis collection of Electric Adjustable Beds makes relaxation and a good night sleep an affordable and very comfortable reality. This superb quality range is manufactured in the UK and is available with an excellent choice of mattresses including the new Restwell Memory Foam.This range of beds has been developed for anybody who would like to find different positions to relax in bed. It is becoming more and more popular to sit up in bed to read or to recline in bed and watch television or a film. Sometimes it is just great to recline in bed with your feet up. In general this range provides us with the opportunity to find your perfect relax and sleep position.The Restwell collection of Adjustable Beds can be adjusted to your desired position thus providing you with the ability to maximise your comfort. The five fold adjustable base is innovative in design and adjusts to support the five key areas, knees, hips, back, neck and head. The Devon incorporates 42 flexible slats, these conform and adjust accordingly to pressure, supporting you and providing greater comfort. It offers infinite positions to help you to relax and to have a deeper, more restful and healthier night's sleep.Easy to use 6 button multi-position handset.Strong, craftsman built and quality upholstered base.Five part fully adjustable multi slat bed mattress support system.Built in back up battery system.*Ideal for people suffering from the following medical conditions: Asthma, Emphysema, Bronchitis, Arthritis, Rheumatism, MS, Back Pain, Circulation problems and many other conditions affecting mobility.Upholstery and electrics conform to all relevant British and European Fire Standards.No batteries supplied£533.59 with VAT Relief
- Casa - Electrically Adjustable Divan Bed Item Code: MS23938FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Divan Bed has been designed to provide a high quality, functional and affordable bed which are equally suited to a domestic or homecare environment. Each bed offers a wide range of positioning options and can be easily adjusted to the desired position to provide maximum comfort and support. The five-fold adjustable base supports the five key areas: knees, hips, back, neck and head.Features & BenefitsWide range of positioning options available to significantly reduce the risk of pressure ulcer development and assist fluid drainage and poor venous returnAttractive ivory base which fits well into a domestic or homecare settingEasy to clean and disinfect, reducing the risk of cross-contaminationQuick and easy to assembleTechnical SpecificationsTotal Weight 58.3kgHeaviest Part 23kgOuter Dimensions (W×L) 90×200cmMaximum User Weight 18st (115kg)Height from floor to top of mattress support 33cmMax User Weight: 115Kgs (18St)NOTE THIS WILL BE DELIVERED ON A LARGE PALLET!Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £399.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £599.00Save: £199.01
- Richmond Adjustable Divan Bed Item Code: MS28561FREE ShippingThis is the single sized version of the Restwell Richmond Electric Adjustable Divan Bed. The strong, British made and craftsman built upholstered divan base is of the highest quality and can be adjusted to a multitude of positions with the simple and easy to use 6 button handcontroller. The beds adjustable base, which is powered by a really quiet electric motor, can be quickly and smoothly adjusted to the user"s desired position, to deliver maximum levels of comfort, whilst its innovative design provides excellent support for the five key areas, knees, hips, back, neck and head. This can help to alleviate aches and pains and distribute localised pressure, making it ideal for people suffering from arthritis, rheumatism, back pain and other mobility related conditions. The Restwell Richmond Electric Adjustable Single Divan Bed incorporates 42 flexible slats that conform and adjust according to pressure, supporting the user and providing greater comfort. Mains powered, the single divan bed has a built in battery back-up system in case of emergencies of power failure (batteries not included). The Richmond Electric Adjustable Single Divan Bed offers the user an infinite range of positions, helping you to relax in total comfort, and encouraging a deeper, more restful and healthier night"s sleep.SpecificationsBed Height: 580mm (23")Bed Length: 2000mm (6"6")Maximum user weight: 115 kgs (18 st)£735.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section