Invacare Medley Ergo Select Profiling Bed
Offer ends 11-03-2024
This Medley Ergo Select Profiling Bed features an attractive and homely design and comes equipped with wooden side rails. The Medley Ergo range of profiling beds combines functionality and quality all at a highly cost-effective price, making them perfect for use in all home and care environments.
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
This Medley Ergo Select Profiling Bed features an attractive and homely design and comes equipped with wooden side rails. The Medley Ergo range of profiling beds combines functionality and quality all at a highly cost-effective price, making them perfect for use in all home and care environments. They are also easy to transport and assemble. In addition, any assembling can be done without the use of tools or technicians. The four-sectioned profiling mattress support allows for a range of height combinations, providing an ideal position for the carer and comfort for the user. The unique and flexible design of the Medley Ergo Select allows the height of the bed to be set at a lower or higher position, therefore creating a range of working heights for the carer and transfer heights for the patient. This is facilitated by the unique feature of the bed end, which enables the mattress support to be mounted at both upper and lower positions. The leg support is equipped with rastofix to enable individual positioning of the leg support.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly cost-effective profiling bed
- Incredibly attractive and homely design
- Supplied with wooden side rails
- Perfect for use in all home and care settings
- Extremely easy to transport and assemble
- Varying height range to facilitate easy transfers
- Allows the ideal height to be set for carer safety
- Width outside: 1020mm
- Width inside: 900mm
- Length outside: 2240mm
- Length inside: 2090mm
- Height adjustable: 330mm - 730mm or 400mm - 800mm
- Mattress support dimensions 4 sectioned: 800mm - 230mm - 300mm - 670mm
- Backrest angle: 0° - 70°
- Thigh angle: 0° - 24°
- Legrest lift: 0° - 11°
- 11° Tilt option - tilt function is only practised for users under medical supervision
- Weight of bed: 69 kgs
- Heaviest part of the bed: 17 kgs
- Safe Working Load: 180 kgs (28.5 stone)
- Maximum User Weight: 145 kgs (23 stone)
|Powered Lumbar Support
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!