- Oxford Quickfit Sling Item Code: MS31237FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This is the medium sized Oxford Quick Fit Sling that has been designed to provide the user with optimum comfort when transferring whilst also ensuring ease of use for the carer.
- Oxford In-Situ Sling Item Code: MS31239FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxford In-Situ Sling is ideal for those that spend prolonged periods of time in the sling.
- Oxford Stand Aid Sling - Medium Item Code: MS31243FREE ShippingOxford Stand Aid Slings are designed to assist those users that are still able to bear their own weight, this is the medium sized sling that is suitable for use on all Oxford Stand Aids.Special Price £74.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £77.29Save: £2.34
- Oxford Transport Hoist Sling Item Code: PG31245FREE ShippingThe Oxford Transport Slings are available in three different sizes in order for them to fit the majority of users and have been specially designed for use with Oxford Hoists and Stand Aids.Was:From Special Price £74.95 with VAT Relief£99.95Save:£25.00
- Oxford In-Situ Sling - Small Item Code: MS31253FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Oxford In-Situ Sling is manufactured using a breathable polyester to ensure extreme levels of comfort for the user.
- Oxford In-Situ Sling - Large Item Code: MS31252FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This is the largest Oxford In-Situ Sling in a range of 3 available sizes designed for user weighing 80 kgs to 136 kgs (12.5 stone to 21.5 stone).
- Oxford Stand Aid Sling - Small Item Code: MS31251FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This small sized Oxford Stand Aid Sling is designed to be used in conjunction with all Oxford Stand Aids to assist users that can still bear their own weight.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £74.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £77.29Save: £2.34
- Oxford Stand Aid Sling - Large Item Code: MS31250FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This large Oxford Deluxe Stand Aid Stand Aid Sling has been designed to assist users that can still bear their own weight and for use with Oxford Stand Aids.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £74.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £77.29Save: £2.34
- Oxford Quickfit Sling - Small Item Code: MS31247FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This is the smallest Oxford Quickfit sling in the range of three available sizes. Featuring a unique shaped design enables the sling to be fitted quickly and easily behind the patient.
- Oxford Quickfit Sling - Large Item Code: MS31246FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Oxford Quick Fit Slings are available in a range of three sizes with the being the largest size, designed for users weighing 80 kgs - 136 kgs (12.6 stone - 21 stone).
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section