- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Safety Raiser Strap - Large Item Code: MS30126FREE Shipping£55.69 with VAT Relief
- Secure Turn Patient Turner Item Code: MS12883FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Secure Turn Patient Turner is both highly cost effective and the ideal solution for transferring patients between beds, chairs and wheelchairs.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £299.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £399.95Save: £100.00
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Soft Handles (2 Pack) Item Code: MS30124Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£25.29 with VAT Relief
- Orbital Transfer Platform Item Code: MS26610FREE ShippingThe Orbital Transfer Platform is a highly cost effective, secure and easy to use patient turner that is designed to aid a weight bearing user with good upper body strength transfer from one seated position to another.Special Price £399.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £499.95Save: £100.00
- Cricket II Patient Transfer Aid Item Code: MS31579FREE ShippingThe Cricket II represents real value for money and is a highly versatile Patient Transfer Aid that combines the functionality of both a stand aid hoist and a patient turner.Special Price £999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,295.00Save: £295.05
- ETAC Patient Turner Pro Item Code: MS31473FREE ShippingThe ETAC Patient Turner Pro boasts an innovative design that provides safe patient turning with standing support making it ideal for use in both care and home environments.Special Price £249.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £315.09Save: £65.14
- Molift Quick Raiser Stand Aid with U Shaped Arm Item Code: MS30133FREE ShippingThis Molift Quick Raiser Stand Aid with U Shaped Arm is an extremely compact, lightweight, stable and easy manoeuvre stand aid that is perfect for use in both private home and residential care environments.£2,399.95 with VAT Relief
- Molift Quick Raiser 1 Item Code: MS30132FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Molift Quick Raiser 1 Stand Aid is an exceptionally lightweight, stable and easy to manoeuvre standing aid for disabled and elderly users.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,999.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £2,511.59Save: £511.64
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform Item Code: MS30123FREE ShippingMolift Raiser Transfer PlatformSafe and easy to useMolift Raiser platform is designed to safely move the user from a sitting to standing position while maintaining the best possible ergonomic moving and handling conditions for the caregiver. The unique leg support is designed to be easily adjusted with one hand. Similarly, wheel locks (right or left) will lock both wheels simultaneously providing a safe braking solution in space limited environments. The fine grain finish of the footplate provides a non-slip surface and the handle offers many different grip possibilities. The Molift Raiser is suitable for use with a single carer and our User Guide has been updated to reflect this. These features enable the user to feel safe throughout the entire transfer.Leg support with one-hand height regulationThe soft padded leg support provides comfortable support for the user. It is simple to adjust the height with only one hand.Handle with many grip possibilitiesThe handle provides many grip possibilities for both caregivers and users.One foot locks both wheelsThe foot brake locks both sides whether you choose the left or right one. This ensures a smooth and safer use of the product.Low boardingThe low step-on height makes it easier for users to place their feet on the platform. SpecificationsSize - 58 x 63 x 120cm (22.8 x 24.8 x 47.2")Weight - 14.2Kg (31.3lbs)Maximum user weight - 150Kg (330lbs)Material - Steel, Plastic, Aluminium, Thermoplastic RubberCleaning instructions - Use a solvent-free detergent with a pH level between 5 and 9. Can be washed at 80°C for 3 minutes (Not with leg support). Use a wet wipe for the leg support. Do not rinse directly on bearings and leg supports witha pressure washer.£788.39 with VAT Relief
- Rota Stand Compact Item Code: MS28751FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Rotastand...Compact combines all the benefits of the Rotastand and the Rotastand...Solo in one product with the added value of being lightweight (only 10kg) and foldable. The folding and lightweight nature of the Rotastand...Compact is ideal for community assessments by therapists who often have to lift equipment in and out of their vehicles. Equally, a more independent lifestyle is encouraged for clients who wish to travel to friends and relatives. The Rotastand...Compact fits easily into the boot of a car. Foldable compact design reduces storage and transport issues. Lightweight: easy to manoeuvre and lift in and out of vehicles. Height adjustable frame and shin pad to suit all clients. Central Wheels allow easy positioning. Stabilizing bar allows a one person transfer. 200kg weight limit.Express Delivery Available£285.09 with VAT Relief
- Nordic Patient Turner Item Code: MS27184FREE ShippingThe Nordic Patient Turner has been carefully designed and developed, to suit the individual user needs. It features all the latest functions to provide the best possible ergonomic position and comfort for the caregiver and individual user.Perfect for domestic and multi-user environments, whether from a bed, shower/toilet chair or wheelchair, the Nordic Patient Turner is not only supportive for the individual user, but also enables the carer to easily move a heavier person. At 14.4 kgs it is light enough to move around and easy to position where required.The Nordic Turner Can Be Used To:Simplify a common everyday taskTransfer a user between seated positionsReduce the feeling of insecurityReduce the risk of back injuries for carersReduce the number of carers required in a pivoting transferReduce the risk of fallingWith its improved design and ergonomic features the Nordic Turner is not only more user friendly, but makes it easier for a single carer to help an individual to stand and transfer between seating positions.The Nordic Patient Turner is suitable for individuals who are able to grip and have the strength to pull themselves to a standing position, but still require support/help to stand up and be seated.HandleErgonomic design, soft and warm to the touch with a non slip material for a firmer grip,Angled to enable a nose over toes stance, to encourage a better position when rising to stand.Allows multiple gripping positions,Height adjustable and multi user friendly.Knee PadsCurved for comfort and added stability,Easy to adjust height, width and angle to suit individual users,FootplateAnti -slip foot grip and support plate, for secure positioning of the feet when standing upLarge foot grip area , allowing for multiple foot positionsControlled and easy rotationWheelsLarger and wider wheels for easier manoeuvrability on floor surfaces.Small angle of tilt required when wheeling.Cleaning InstructionsUse a solvent free detergent with a ph level between 5-9.Can be washed at 85° c 3 minutes.SpecificationsMax user weight – 150kgs / 386lbsProduct weight – 14.4kgsMaterials - Epoxy and powder coated steelSafe Use: The Turner MUST NOT be used to transport people or be tipped whilst someone is standing on the rotation plate. Can be used by a wide variety of individuals based on a risk assessment of the users needs and abilities and those of the carer and the environment£262.69 with VAT Relief
- Ablestand Patient Turner Item Code: MS25136FREE ShippingThe Ablestand Patient Turner helps a carer or attendant to assist a patient or user to transfer to another seat, bed, wheelchair, toilet or commode by standing and turning.Sturdy steel frameHeight, width and angle adjustable PU leg supportsTwo 8cm diameter wheels for portabilityEasy to assembleMulti grip handle design with opening for quick fitting of support beltsHeight adjustable handlesTwo large steel discs with two nylon plates making rotating smooth and effortlessWeight capacity 24st (150kg)SpecificationsWidth: 49cm (19")Depth: 45cm (18")Min Height: 80cm (31.5")Max Height: 126cm (50")Base Diameter: 41cm (16")Wheel Diameter: 8cm (3")Pad Size: 16 x 18cm (6x7")Max User Weight: 150Kgs (24St)£411.69 with VAT Relief
- Orbital Transfer Platform With Knee Support Item Code: MS26609FREE ShippingOrbital Transfer Platform With Knee SupportAssists a person who is weight bearing and has good upper body strength to transfer from one seated position to another. Non slip footplate offers secure foothold for user .Accessible, hand operated locking device enables platform to turn and lock in 5 separate positions for enhanced positioning and for controlling turning speed. Fitted with 2 x 10cm (4”) raised rubber castors, unit is very manoeuvrable and 3 side struts ensure secure, anti tip turntable platform. Manufactured from sturdy high tensile steel, with peel proof powder coating for longevity. Multiple handholds with soft touch, latex free rubber grips give flexible, comfortable support. Handle bar surrounds user for increased support and sense of security.Reduces physical strains placed on carers by providing an ergonomically correct working position. Pivots between sitting surfaces - not to be used for transporting user.SpecificationsWidth: 26" (66cm)Depth: 27" (69cm)Width between arms: 17" (43cm)Height of front handles from base: 30" (76cm)Height of top bar from base: 39" (99cm)Disc Diameter: 18" (45cm)Weight: 40lbs (18kg)Max user weight: 35stone (222kg)£412.09 with VAT Relief
- Ambiturn Item Code: MS25043FREE ShippingAmbiturnThe Ambiturn assistive device for transferring patients, specially designed to make different sit-to-stand and transfer situations easier for both users and carers.The design allows the patient to get close and rise to a standing position using natural movements.The knee supports are height adjustable, which makes it easy to adapt the device for any patient.Its lightweight construction makes it ideal to transport.Easy to clean and store and very easy to manoeuvre.DimensionsHandle Height: 115cm (45.25")Weight: 15KgsMax User Weight: 150Kgs (23St)£427.69 with VAT Relief
- The Orbi-Turn Item Code: MS11326FREE ShippingOrbi-Turn The orbi-turn has been designed for carers to facilitate standing and seat-to-seat transfers, whilst minimising the risk of injury to themselves and the patient. It allows a client with moderate upper and lower limb strength to participate in functional transfers whilst ensuring good working postures for carers and therapists.Height adjustable and angled knee pad facilitates normal biomechanical hip and knee movement.Height adjustable hand bar to suit a range of clientsThigh pad gives the client a secure and supportive contact point for increased stability and comfort during transfers.Turntable effortlessly rotates through 360 for repositioning in even the most confined spacesNon-slip footprints provide secure foot placement and show clients where to position feetEasy to operate foot brake prevents rotation and over-balancing during sit-to-standTwo rear castors provide easy transport from client to clientFront mounted sprung castor assist the carer in positioning the orbi-turn once the clients feet are in positionFolds flat for transport and storageHeight adjustable between 815 and 1315mm to suit a variety of clientsFrame constructed of steel for durability and strengthWeighs only 15kgsMax User weight 190Kgs (30St)DimensionsBottom Handle Min Height: 815mmBottom Handle Max Height: 1175mmTop Handle Min Height: 920mmTop Handle Max Height: 1315mmCentre Of Knee Pad Min Height: 235mmCentre Of Knee Pad Max Height: 510mm£338.79 with VAT Relief
- Quick Move Transfer & Transport Aid Item Code: MS15928FREE ShippingQuick Move Transfer & Transport AidAn active transfer and transport aid, designed for users with poor balance and reduced lower limb strength. An ideal solution for users who can raise themselves to an upright/semi upright position but require an aid for transfer/transport. Particularly suitable for hospitals, care homes and private homes. High 170kg (27st) user weight limit. Silver powder coated steel frame, padded synthetic leather seat, padded polyurethane kneepad, detachable footplate with safe non slip surface, four swivel castors, two rear castors are braked. User advantages: Exercises and maintains user's rising, sitting and standing functions by engaging them actively in the transfer. Side handles encourage ergonomically correct rising and sitting movement. Close eye to eye contact between user and carer. Carer advantages: Minimises the risk of back related injuries caused by incorrect moving and handling techniques. Reduces number of sling transfers: Convenient, time saving alternative when patient sling transfer is not necessary. Quick and easy to operate, smooth rolling action functions. Leg Spread adjustment: in and out via foot pedal. Various handgrip options for user: Horizontal bar and side bars. Split seat pads: both swing away and flip-up function; allowing use by those who can only raise to semi upright. Knee/shin pad: depth and height adjustable and tiltable. Foot pedal: for adjusting leg spread in and out. Angle adjustment crossbar: adjusts seat and handgrip angle up or down to optimise seating comfort and positioning. The leg spread allows for positioning close to user, e.g: side of bed, chair or wheelchair. Seat depth: two positions, manually adjustable to allow adjustment for users of different heights. Users will need a degree of arm strength and standing function in order to actively participate in the transfer.DimensionsHandle height 930 - 1040mm (361/2 - 41"). Overall length 940mm (37") Maximum external width - legs splayed 890m (35"). Kneepad height 420 620mm (161/2 - 241/2). Kneepad horizontal depth adjustment 110mm (41/3"). Frame width internal 485mm (19"). Footplate width 400mm (151/2"). Weight 35kg (5st 7lb)£2,072.89 with VAT Relief
- Turn Safe Disc Item Code: MS12886FREE ShippingTurn Safe DiscDesigned in conjunction with users and therapists, this valuable aid offers safe, easy and comfortable transfer of users from one seated position to another. Helps reduce the risk of back strain or injury for carers.The user rises to a standing position with aid of the knee pad and grab bar and the carer rotates the disc to the appropriate position.FeaturesSlip-resistant foam handgrips in two positionsHeight adjustable upper and lower handgripsDetachable, variable angle, height adjustable knee padsA quality, ball-bearing transfer disc with a slip-resistant rubber surfaceLow height adjustment allowing use be children and adultsSpring loaded foot brake on the carer's side, preventing involuntary movementThis product may be wiped clean with cleaning agents containing non corrosive properties.SpecificationsProduct Weight: 15kgDisc Diameter: 39cm (15.5")Overall Width of Handles: 52cm (20.5")Minimum Height of Upper Handgrip: 86cm (34")Maximum Height of Upper Handgrip: 120cm (47")Minimum Height of Lower Handgrip: 790cm (31")Maximim Height of Lower Handgrip: 113cm (44.5")Length of Kneepad: 22cm (9")Maximum User Weight: 150kg (20st)£572.19 with VAT Relief
- Rotalite Transfer Platform - Standard Item Code: MS15934FREE ShippingRotalite Transfer PlatformConstructed of aluminium and stainless steel, the Rotalite is durable and corrosion resistant, but also lightweight compared to similar framed turning aids. Designed by an Occupational Therapist, the frame provides security for the client reducing the risk of sideways falls during transfer and, subject to a risk assessment, allows single carer transfers. The frame provides a number of different hand hold positions for the user, enabling them to push up or pull up, depending on their capabilities. The secure rotational lock can be operated by the carer's hand or foot. A range of optional accessories are available including an adjustable height Knee Block which increases the flexibility of the Rotalite, enabling clients to use the device in a similar way to a conventional turning aid, forearm supports for users with reduced grip strength and 75mm raiser block for use with smaller clients.Dimensions Base: 660 x 635mm (26 x 25")Footplate diameter 390mm (15.½")Top handle height: 970mm (38")Front handle height: 740mm (29")Width between front handles: 445mm (17.½")Weight: 13Kg (2st)£1,386.99 with VAT Relief
- Rota Stand Item Code: MS10020FREE ShippingRota StandThe Rota Stand has been developed to allow an assisted transfer from one seated position to another. The frame, shin pad, and turntable combine to give optimum safety to both carer and individual during the transfer. The central wheels are a unique innovationbecause they allow the Rota Stand to be rolled up to the person even after their feet have been positioned on the product.Promoting safer movementAllows a safe, smooth and controlled swivel transferReduces the need to hold a person during a transferEncourages an independent and dignified transferOther features include:Height adjustable frame to suit allFoot pedal break to secure turn-tableCentral wheels for easy positioningAngled shin pad for comfortable standing position160kgs (352lbs) weight limitBase measures 530 x 530mm (21" x 21")Max User Weight: 25 st (160kg)Product available in white only.£271.09 with VAT Relief
- Rota Move Deluxe Item Code: MS10019FREE ShippingRota Move Deluxe The Rota Move allows a safe pivot transfer and combines as a transporter eliminating the need for a wheelchair or commode chair to take a patient/client to bed, toilet or living area. The handlebar and rotating disc allows the client to pull or push themselves into a standing position either with or without assistance.Once stood on the rotating disc the client can be gently rotated to a different position in order to be re-seated. This prevents dangerous shuffling associated with pivot/transfers. Alternatively the client can be rotated and sat on the Rota Move seat. Once on the Rota Move seat a nurse or carer can transport the client safely to the bathroom, toilet, bedroom etc.Developed to give maximum versatility by combining four separate handling transfers in one product: sit to stand, pivot, seated and side transfer. Features include height adjustable frame, seat and side flaps, a locking turntable and large locking castors.DimensionsHeight at high position 1340mm (52.3/4")Height at low position 1090mm (43")Length 860mm (33.3/4")Width 590mm (23.1/4")Seat and side flaps adjust from 450 to 700mm (17.3/4 to 27.1/2")Max User Weight: 25 st (160kg)£945.39 with VAT Relief
- Rota Stand Solo Item Code: MS10021FREE ShippingRota Stand SoloThe Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner is a high quality moving and handling aid that is a modified version of the Rota Stand Patient Turner. The Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner features a special mechanism in its base that allows the user to be transferred from a sitting position to a standing position with the aid of a single carer. This greatly reduces the time it takes to complete this task as well as halving the cost of having two carers present during the transfer. The Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner enables safer, more controlled transfers, thus reducing the risk of injury to both the user and the carer. Make transfers simpler and safer processes with a Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner.Product Specification: One Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner Designed to reduce risk of injury to user and carer Requires only one carer to use Easy to use design Solid build quality Ergonomically shaped leg pads for comfort Height adjistable handles Minimum handle height: 790mm (31") Maximum handle height: 1300mm (50") Patient Turner weight: 17 kgs (38 lbs) Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.25 st)£268.99 with VAT Relief
- Rota Move Standard Item Code: MS10018FREE ShippingRota Move StandardThe Rota Move allows a safe pivot transfer and combines as a transporter eliminating the need for a wheelchair or commode chair to take a patient/client to bed, toilet or living area. The handlebar and rotating disc allows the client to pull or push themselves into a standing position either with or without assistance.Once stood on the rotating disc the client can be gently rotated to a different position in order to be re-seated. This prevents dangerous shuffling associated with pivot/transfers. Alternatively the client can be rotated and sat on the Rota Move seat. Once on the Rota Move seat a nurse or carer can transport the client safely to the bathroom, toilet, bedroom etc.Max User Weight: 25 st (160kg)£815.79 with VAT Relief
- Molift Raiser Transfer Platform - Safety Raiser Strap Item Code: MS30125FREE Shipping£43.89 with VAT ReliefSold Out
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section