- Large Print Playing Cards Item Code: MS16441Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £2.29Save: £0.23Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Smokers Robot Item Code: MS18137FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £69.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £90.19Save: £20.24Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Real Big Playing Cards Item Code: MS16936Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £11.89Save: £1.19Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Perfect Position Mini Mount Item Code: MS26362Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mobile devices have become an essential part of everyday life. From making a call, getting directions and surfing the web to helping those with speech difficulties to communicate. Our Perfect Position Mini Mount helps you to get the most our of your device, while ensuring it stays protected.Constructed of robust coated steel, the mount features seven points of articulation, each with adjustable tension. These points allow adjustment of the height, reach and angle to place your device in its optimum position - whether it is for that ideal viewing angle or to give access that would otherwise be impossible.Featuring cushioned areas on the clamp and holder to avoid damage to furniture or device and unique dual-suction base, offering quick and easy adhesion to any flat surface.With the choice fixings, this versatile item allows you to mount your device everywhere from your desk, to the arm of your chair or wheelchair and even in your car! The ideal solution for anyone reliant on their mobile device, especially those with restricted mobility.Versatile mobile device mount, ideal for those with restricted mobilitySeven points of articulation allows you to get exactly the right positionIndependent tension for each articulation pointStrong, coated steel constructionEasily attach to desk, chair, car or wheelchairExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £34.99Save: £3.50Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Jumbo Playing Cards Item Code: MS23580Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
These cards are larger than normal to aid easier identification and are also useful for players who have difficulty holding smaller cards.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.79Save: £0.78Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Plastic Card Holder Item Code: MS16938Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £19.58Save: £1.96Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Card Player - Card Holder Item Code: MS11216Attractive, fan shaped playing card holder is perfect for anyone with limited finger strength and dexterity. It provides a clear view of cards, which will not fall out if the holder is tilted. Can be held comfortably by weak hands or stand onto non-slip legs. Moulded from durable rigid plastic. Height 100mm (4"). Length 200mm (8").Special PriceWas: £24.19Save: £2.42Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Playing Card Holder Item Code: MS11215Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £14.78Save: £1.48Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Smokers Robot - Replacement Tube Item Code: MS21340Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £17.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £18.89Save: £1.89Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Round Playing Card Holder Item Code: MS16935Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Round Playing Card HolderIdeal for use by people who have poor grip. It consists of two plastic discs held together by a spring. Simply put the cards in the card holder and turn the disks and the cards will form a perfect fan. Once sorted, the card holder will then grip the cards throughout the game, in suite, run or colourExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £8.89Save: £0.89Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Lovision Playing Cards Item Code: MS16937Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.30Save: £0.43Offer ends 2019-11-05
- PuzzleKaddy Item Code: MS19207PuzzleKaddy - Make up, move & store your puzzle with PuzzleKaddyPuzzleKaddy is a unique jigsaw puzzle holder and compact carrier in one. Specially designed rigid non-slip work surfaces allow you to work on your favourite puzzle anywhere. At home, in the garden, whilst travelling, even in bed. Its non-slip hinged sides hold the pieces whilst you complete the main puzzle on its base. When it’s closed the individ ual pieces and puzzle section is secured in place ready for next time. PuzzleKaddy is attractive, lightweight and fully portable with its integral carry-handle. Size 28.5" x 21"Special PriceWas: £26.59Save: £2.66Offer ends 2019-11-05
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section