- Key Safe Item Code: MS24163Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.A Key Safe is the ideal solution to make sure, that if you lock yourself out of your home in error, or need a neighbour or service provider to gain access to your home whilst you're away, a spare key is readily available.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £21.89Save: £4.94
- Wall Mounted Key Safe - Grey Item Code: MS27385Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Wall Mounted Key Safe is the perfect place for storing spare keys for the house or car and has been specially designed for use outdoors thanks to its weatherproof covering.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £21.89Save: £3.94
- Master Lock Key Safe Item Code: MS25380The large Master Lock Key Safe is designed to hold all keys up to 100mm (4") in length, its large size has the capability of holding up to 6 Yale type keys or 4 Mortice style keys.Special PriceWas: £43.19Save: £9.24
- Wall Mounted Key Safe - Black Item Code: MS27384This Wall Mounted Key Safe is a secure, affordable and weather resistant Key Safe suitable for use outside. It is quick and easy to fit and provides a secure place to store a spare key for your home or car. It's the ideal solution if you accidentally lock yourself out or need a neighbour or service provider to have access to your home while you're away. Featuring a 4 digit combination lock which is easy-to-use and set-up. The Key Safe can be set with your choice of code; full instructions are supplied.Product Dimensions:121 x 83 x 40mm
- Keyguard Digital XL Keysafe Item Code: MS30742FREE Shipping
The Keyguard Digital XL Keysafe features a UK Police approved design and weather resistant cover to ensure keys are kept completely safe and maximise user peace of mind.Special PriceWas: £119.99Save: £60.05
- Kamasa Key Safe Item Code: MS28165The Keyminder Key Safe is a tough, durable, wall mounted combination operated strongbox, suitable for storing house and padlock keys. The Key Minder spare key box is suitable for home, for school children and community care. Its discreet design and heavy body makes it resistant to attack.- Secure storage for door and padlock keys.- For home and office.- 10,000 resettable combinationsm, discreet design.- Heavy body to resist attack.- "0-0-0-0" Auto stop easier opening in poor light.- Ideal for school children, cleaners, wardens, community care, rental properties, maintenance personnel.- Dimensions:68mm x 83.5mm x 37mm.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section