Big Button Phones
- Geemarc Marbella phone - Silver Item Code: MS23979Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £17.78Save: £7.80
- Amplicomms BigTel 40 Big Button Telephone Item Code: MS30702Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Amplicomms BigTel 40 Big Button TelephoneBigTel 40 Big button telephone with programmable photo buttons.Adjustable very loud ring of 90dB. o Adjustable receiver volume to 40dB. Optical flashing alert of incoming call.6 programmable direct dial photo buttons.10 speed dial numbers.Hearing aid compatible.Express Delivery Available£37.69 with VAT Relief
- Amplicomms BigTel 48 Big Button Telephone Item Code: MS30703Amplicomms BigTel 48 Big Button TelephoneBigTel 48 Big button telephone with time and date and number display.Adjustable very loud ring of 90dB.Adjustable receiver volume to 30dB.Optical flashing alert of incoming call.3 programmable direct dial buttons.10 speed dial numbers.Hearing aid compatible.Help & Advice: 01355 593597Warrenty Issues: 01355 593597£31.66 with VAT Relief
- Amplicomms PowerTel M9500 5” Smartphone Mobile Phone Item Code: MS30687FREE ShippingAmplicomms PowerTel M9500 5” Smartphone Mobile PhoneUser friendly easy intuitive menus to avoid mistakes.Extra loud ring to 90dB.Efficient hearing aid compatibility M4/T4.SOS & Torch function by physical button.Family support - simple way to share your device and get support from relatives.Boost function to enhance the earpiece volume with physical key, up to 40 dB.Senior friendly touch buttons.Call-In function : Family member can call in and talk or listen to their relatives (Burst Call).One message center – regardless if message coming by mail, WhatsApp or SMS etc.One photo center – all photos & videos are stored in a single place.Built-in Help screens, easy to access and understand adjustable according to user.Full size always landscape keyboard including option to use voice instead of typing.Boost function to enhance the earpiece volume with physical key, up to 40 dB. Dual Cards (SIM+4G USIM), SD Card socket, support up to 32 G SD Card, Bluetooth.Most efficient hearing aid compatibility M4/T4.Front camera 2M Pixel, rear camera 8M Pixel Auto focus and flash.£207.19 with VAT Relief
- Doro RingPlus Telephone Ring Amplifier & Strobe Item Code: MS17599FREE ShippingRingPlus Ringer amplifierWith RingPlus there is no need to ever miss a call. The unit can be placed in a convenient location within plain sight, or earshot, for the user. The loud ringer, up to 90dB, and the powerful strobe light can be used together or either can be turnedoff. It comes complete with a 5m telephone connection lead and a 1.84m power supply lead and is compatible with most telephones and door entry systems.Dimensions110 x 180 x 40mm (41/3 x 7 x 11/2")
- Amplicomms BigTel 1202 Pair Of Cordless Portable Telephones Item Code: MS30701FREE ShippingAmplicomms BigTel 1202 Pair Of Cordless Portable TelephonesAmplicomms BigTel 1202 Pair of cordless portable telephones with big keys, 80dB ring and up to 30dB amplified handset volume makes this set a great help for any one with hearing difficulty.Variable sound levels.Connect up to 3 more portable handsets with this base.Intercom function. In addition to loud ring, there is optical light flash to indicate incoming call.Back lit display screen and back lit illuminated numbers.Memory functions; redial, direct dial and 100 entry phone book.Low battery warning.Ring tone choice.Hearing aid compatible.£99.59 with VAT Relief
- Amplicomms BigTel 1280 Cordless Portable Telephone Item Code: MS30700FREE ShippingAmplicomms BigTel 1280 Cordless Portable TelephoneAmplicomms BigTel 1280 Cordless portable telephone answering machine with big keys, 80dB ring and up to 30dB amplified handset volume makes this telephone an ideal monitor of all calls whether you are in or out.Variable sound levels.All the features of Big Tel 1200 but with digital answerphone: Up to 15 minutes recording time; Every message time and date ‘stamped’; Message counter;Remote interrogation with PIN number; Paging and intercom with call transfer facility.Hearing aid compatible.£64.39 with VAT Relief
- Amplicomms PowerTel M7000i Clamshell Mobile Phone Item Code: MS30686FREE ShippingPowerTel M7000i Clamshell mobile phonePowerTel M7000i Clamshell mobile phone.Easy to use with illuminated buttons with extra loud ringtone to 90dB with Vibration alert, Keys are locked when clamshell is closed.M4/T4 hearing aid compatible.Optional announcement of up to 10 names from the address book for incoming calls.Extra-bright LED can be used as a torch and calling signal.Option to announce numbers dialed.3 speed dial buttons - M1, M2, M3.Storage of up to 300 names and numbers in the address book.Send and receive SMS messages.Extra-loud speakerphone to 35dB Tone control (high/low frequencies).Easy to use desktop charging pod or with Micro-USB connector.2.4" TFT LCD colour display.Quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz).Headset connection (3.5 mm mini jack) via Bluetooth®.Functions: calendar, calculator, tasks, alarm, stopwatch. Battery: 900mAh.Continuous talk time up to 7 hours.Stand-by time up to 8 days.£74.39 with VAT Relief
- Hearplus 313C Amplified Telephone Item Code: MS19345FREE ShippingHearplus 313C Amplified TelephoneAmplified receiver volume and tone control together with an enhanced ring volume make this phone well suited to support people with hearing difficulties. It has a phonebook storing 32 names and numbers and a speakerphone allows you to talk hands-free with the simple press of a button. It fulfills the highest requirements for hearing aid compatibility and has 3 one touch memory buttons
- Doro PhoneEasy 311c Corded Telephone Item Code: MS17263FREE ShippingThe Doro PhoneEasy is a big button telephone. Incoming calls can be seen and heard with a flashing light indicator. The Doro PhoneEasy has 3 speed dials and 10 two touch memory buttons to ensure you reach your contacts easily.Big buttons for easy dialling3 speed dial memoriesEasily adjustable receiver volume
- Wireless Digital Door Phone Item Code: MS17053FREE ShippingWireless Digital Door PhoneThis doorbell phone system allows you to talk to visitors before opening the door. Easy to install wireless operation.Good security and helpful for the elderly or less mobile. FeaturesDoor unit incorporates bell and speaker for communication through the remote telephoneHigh quality digital technology for crystal clear sound without interferenceEasy wireless installation (no wires need between the doorbell and phone)Phone is supplied with mains adaptor for economical operationDoorbell speaker uses 3 x AA batteries (not included) – these last around 1 yearPleasant “ding dong” bell soundDoorbell speaker has nameplate and is weather resistantDoorbell speaker unit measures 15.5 x 10.5 x 4.5 cm and phone measures 21.5 x 10 x 5.5 cm
- iSee Big Button Telephone Item Code: MS30774Product Description:The easy to use big button telephone is ideal for those with impaired vision or limited dexterity, with easy to read numbers and symbols in large bold text. Featuring an LED flash indicator for incoming calls to aid users with a hearing impairment.The big button telephone is easily installed by simply connecting the telephone wire to your existing wall socket. Product Specification:1.Flash, Redial2.Music on hold3.Handsfree speaker4.LED indication for incoming call5.10 two-touch Speed Dialling Memories6.Speaker volume HI/LO7.Ringer volume HI/LO8.P/T switchable9.Desk and wall mountable
- iSee Big Button Mobile Phone Item Code: MS30773FREE ShippingProduct Description:The Uniwa Big Button Mobile Phone is easy to use with a simple sturdy structure, Dual SIM capability (unlocked), large buttons and an SOS function that allows you to program 5 contact numbers for one touch connection to emergency services and family members. With a talk time of 3-4 hours and a long standby time of 190-200 hours this phone is ideal for use as an emergency contact device. Features:1.7” Large Screen Large Buttons8 Speed Dial Key/Keypad LockEnhanced Volume and numbers in 28 point big fontFM radio/LED FlashlightDual SIM Slot Easy to Navigate MenuCamera Single camera, 0.3MP back cameraAudio formats MP3, Video formats MP4 etc.FM Radio Yes, wireless FM radio, BT Yes, V2.1SOS Function Yes, support, Alarm, calendar, calculator, audio recorder,video recorder, E-book, Email etc.Talking time up to 6 hoursStandby time up to 10 days
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section