Chicago Rise & Recline Armchair - Black (PVC)
Availability: Out of stock
Chicago Rise & Recline Armchair
This is without doubt the Best Value Electric Riser Recliner Chair on the market. It displays all the quality associated with the Restwell brand at an excellent price! The Chicago features a distinct lift, rest and recline action including an excellent full snooze position.
Put your feet up and relax in this Restwell Chicago Rise & Recline Armchair and with the simple touch of a button it will gently lift you into a standing position.
This chair has a stylish new design and is upholstered in a Rembrandt fabric.
Available in Anti Microbial PVC Black
- Distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Supreme comfort snooze position
- Stylish design to add to any decor
- Craftsman upholstered
- Simple to operate two button handset
- Soft and comfortable back design
- Luxurious fabric selection
- Quality assured
- Fast track delivery service
- Safety key built into the hand controller
- In-built fail safe battery back-up system.*
- Ideal for people suffering with the following medical conditions: MS, Arthritis,Rheumatism, Circulation problems and many other conditions affecting mobility
- Colour: Black PVC
- Maximum User Weight 150kg (23 stone)
- Batteries not included.
- Single Motor
- Maximum User Weight ....150kg / 23st
- Overall Width.... 83cm (33")
- Overall Depth .... 93cm (37")
- Overall Height .... 108cm (43cm)
- Seat Width .... 50cm (20")
- Seat Depth .... 52cm (20")
- Seat Height .... 46cm (18")
- CE marked and flame retardant in accordance with BS 7176 : 2007 - Medium Hazard - Furniture Regulations (Crib 5).
FREE Delivery (3-7 Working Days) - Order over £30ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-7 Working Days) is £1.99 on orders under £10 & £2.99 on order between £10.01 & £29.99ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.99
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.99
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section