Personal Hygiene & Care
Items 1-40 of 51
- Carell Shampoo Cap Item Code: MS30077Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Carell Shampoo Caps are impregnated with a rinse free shampoo to clean and soften the hair. Designed for use on incapacitated patients, the cap is massaged directly onto a patient's hair and scalp to remove oil and dirt whilst leaving the patient feeling clean and refreshed. The shampoo cap is designed to use on dry hair and is also rinse free. The Carell Shampoo Cap is a safer and more efficient option to traditional wash bowl methods. It reduces the risk of water spills and cross infection between wash bowls. Each pack contains one large shampoo cap. One shampoo cap is designed for a single patient use and will cleanse the head and hair. The cap can be used warmed (in a Clinell warmer) or un-warmed (straight from the pack) for a pleasant patient experience.Express Delivery Available£3.99 with VAT Relief
- Carell Bed Bath Gloves (8 Pack) Item Code: MS30078Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Carell Bedbath Gloves are a simple, rinse free bathing solution designed to clean and moisturise all areas of the body in one easy step. Conveniently replacing the more traditional methods of bed bathing such as; preparing bowls, washcloths, water, soap, lotions and towel drying; they are also cost effective which reduces laundry bills and nursing time. These thick, soft gloves are designed fo use on the following areas: face, neck, chest, right & left arm, perineum, right & left leg, back and buttocks. The pack can be used warmed (in a Clinell warmer) or un-warmed (straight from the pack) for a pleasant patient experience. The gloves are dermatologically tested, alcohol and lanolin free whilst containing a patented pH neutral formula with aloe vera and added moisturisers to promote healthy, soft skin.Express Delivery Available£3.09 with VAT Relief
- Antibacterial Bath In Bed Wipes - Case Item Code: MS31880Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This case of Antibacterial Bath In Bed Wipes is supplied as 10 individual packs with each pack containing 4 large wet wipes. These wipes are ideal for washing people who are bed bound allowing the patient to remain comfortable whilst being cleaned. Antibacterial Bath In Bed Wipes are formulated with 2% Chlorhexidine to provide a simple, rinse free, antiseptic body cleansing solution. The antibacterial wipes are unfragranced and have a lanolin- and alcohol-free formulation for full body cleansing. Added moisturisers leave skin feeling soft and gently cleansed. These Bathing Wipes are designed to give a complete bath in bed. Features and Benefits: Rinse free formulation stays on skin for maximum Chlorhexidine (CHG) persistence Provides rapid bactericidal action against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms Reduces cross-contamination Added moisturisers leave skin feeling soft and smooth Lightly fragranced Spun lace fabric, soft, strong but extremely kind and gentle to skin Specifications: Packs per case: 10 Wipes per pack: 4 Alcohol Free Formulated with 2% Chlorhexidine Antibacterial wipe length: 330mm (13") Antibacterial wipe width: 230mm (9")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £14.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £29.45Save: £14.50
- No Rinse Shampoo - 200ml Item Code: MS23121Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.No Rinse Shampoo is perfect for the users with low mobility that are unable to access running water facilities.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.45 with VAT ReliefWas: £4.99Save: £1.54
- No Rinse Body Wash - 500ml Item Code: MS23126Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Waterless Body Wash - 500mlNilaqua Body Wash towel off soaps gently and effectively clean and moisturises your skin leaving you fresh and clean without using water.No Rinsing RequiredFresh FragranceHow To Use:Simply apply the liquid directly to the body, massage to release dirt and grease, then remove by thoroughly towel dryingExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £6.75 with VAT ReliefWas: £8.99Save: £2.24
- Blue Badge Company Cosmetics Purse - Golden Lily Item Code: MS26808Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Blue Badge Company Toiletry Bag - Owls Item Code: MS26797Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- No Rinse Shampoo - 500ml Item Code: MS23122Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This 500ml bottle of No Rinse Shampoo is designed to gently and effectively clean hair without having to rinse with water afterwards, thus making it ideal for camping or travelling.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £6.75 with VAT ReliefWas: £8.99Save: £2.24
- Mini Hairdryer Item Code: MS22694Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Petite / Mini HairdryerCompact and useful.Powerful 1200 Watts.Safety / economy “on-off” switch.2 fan speeds / heat settings.Anti-theft security wall holder.With optional styling concentrator.Coiled cable.Safety thermostatic cut-out to help prevent over-heating.Complete with plug for simple and economic installation, no electrician required to fit.230mm x 105 mm x 77mm (excluding holder and concentrator) (approximate dimensions)Power: 220-240v, 50/60 Hz, 1200W
- Quad Inspection Mirror Item Code: MS11772FREE ShippingQuad Inspection MirrorThe two handles on the 12" (30cm) long shaft make this mirror easy to bend or twist to the desired position. The oval mirror measures 100 x 150mm (4x 6") and is break resistant. Handle measures 140mm (5½") long and has an adjustable-length hand loop. Additional finger loop on the shaft.
- Senset Dry General Purpose Wipes Item Code: MS10155Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Bac 2 Bac Drywipes - 3 Pack Item Code: MS20155Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bac 2 Bac Drywipes - 3 packThe Bac 2 Bac disposable dry wipe is a uniquely designed wipe which gives the user the ability to apply lotion creams and treatments easily to the back,shoulders and feet.Manufactured from a single length of embosed non-woven material with finger holes in either end designed to give the wipe even tension so as to insure complete coverage every time.Instructions For UseRemove the dry wipe from the packaging and lay wipe on a flat surface with the embossed side of the material facing up.Then apply your lotion to the middle 2/3 of the embossed side of the wipe.Place fingers in the hand hold in such a way that the wipe does not bunch up, as this may affect the wipes efficiency.Have the palm of your hand facing up with the wipe hanging from fingers.Then drape the wipe over your shoulder with your hand, palm up, next to your head.With the wipe over one shoulder place fingers in hand holds on the other end of the wipe.Holding the wipe taut against the skin, diagonally apply your product to the chosen area starting with the shoulder to back.Change the angle of the wipe as you apply for maximum coverage.Note: Generally most lotions work best on the embossed side but the smooth side of the wipe can also be used depending on the viscosity of the lotion.
- Carell bed Bath Wipes (8 Pack) Item Code: MS30079Carell Bedbath Wipes are a simple, rinse free bathing solution designed to clean and moisturise all areas of the body in one easy step. Conveniently replacing the more traditional methods of bed bathing such as; preparing bowls, washcloths, water, soap, lotions and towel drying; they are also cost effective which reduces laundry bills and nursing time. These large, soft wipes are designed fo use on the following areas: face, neck, chest, right & left arm, perineum, right & left leg, back and buttocks. A pack of 8 is ideal for a complete full body wash and can be used warmed (in a Clinell warmer) or un-warmed (straight from the pack) for a pleasant patient experience. The wipes are dermatologically tested, alcohol and lanolin free whilst containing a patented pH neutral formula with aloe vera and added moisturisers to promote healthy, soft skin.£2.29 with VAT Relief
- 3 In 1 Cleansing Wash Item Code: MS15105
- Blue Badge Company Cosmetics Purse - Marigold Indigo Item Code: MS26807
- Bath Wooden Handled Brush With Pumice Item Code: MS23383
- Heeling Exfoliating Strip Item Code: MS25526Safely and easily remove dry, hard and thick calloused skin on your feet with this exfoliating heel strap. Manufactured from a quality emery paper, and fitted with comfortable finger grips, it's effective and easy to use, leaving feet looking and feeling softer and smoother. Includes 3 replaceable straps.Strap Length 42cm (16½")
- Expandable Wipes (PK9) Item Code: MS25199Combine the expandable wipes with our Pits & Bits Body Wash and create the perfect bathing wipe!You can take these small compact flannels anywhere, being so versatile you, can use them in many situations, from washing up whilst camping, cleaning your bike, or travelling to washing your body as they are so soft and durable. Combine this with our Pits & Bits Body Wash to create the perfect soapy bathing wipe!They work by applying liquid to the wipe, watch it grow and unravel into a cloth to use! It is so easy!Ideal for post race clean up, camping, festivals and outdoor pursuitsSupplied as a pack of 9Special PriceWas: £4.49Save: £2.69
- Purell Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 Antiviral Formula - 350ml Item Code: MS22927PURELL Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 Antiviral Formula - 350mlPURELL Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 antiviral formula is Ideal for use in healthcare environments to reduce the transmission of viruses.With its high efficiency, skin friendly formulation the PURELL hand sanitising gel VF481 has a broad spectrum activity against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.Fragrance free and designed for high frequency use the hand sanitising gel is formulated for fast acting drying so no rinse or towels are needed.PURELL Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 has a unique blue tint for easy recognition.The Hand Sanitising Gel VF481 antiviral formula is specifically designed to meet the European antiviral norm EN 14476 and is clinically proven to be mild on the skin.Also conforms to EN 12791 in 60 seconds, prEN13727, EN 1040, EN 14348, EN 1275 and EN 1500 in 15 seconds.Specifications:Dispenser Operating Method: Pump BottleSoap Type: Sanitising GelSize: 350ml
- Enliven Fruit Conditioner Raspberry & Red Apple 400ml Item Code: MS24740
- No Rinse Body Wash - 200ml Item Code: MS23125This No Rinse Body Wash is a highly cost effective and safe solution to personal hygiene without the need for water making it ideal for elderly and disabled users.Special Price £3.45 with VAT ReliefWas: £4.99Save: £1.54
- No Rinse Body Wash - 65ml Item Code: MS23114Waterless Body Wash - 65mlNilaqua Body Wash towel off soaps gently and effectively clean and moisturises your skin leaving you fresh and clean without using water.No Rinsing RequiredFresh FragranceHow To Use:Simply apply the liquid directly to the body, massage to release dirt and grease, then remove by thoroughly towel dryingSpecial Price £1.65 with VAT ReliefWas: £2.99Save: £1.34
- No Rinse Shampoo - 65ml Item Code: MS23110This highly compact 65ml No Rinse Shampoo Bottle is the ideal choice for camping or travelling, as well as for use by the elderly or those with disabilities.Special Price £1.65 with VAT ReliefWas: £2.99Save: £1.34
- Purell Hand Sanitiser Pump - Wall Bracket Item Code: MS16642Compact adhesive-mounted bracket that allows for 350ml bottles of PURELL on nearly any smooth wall or vertical surface. The PURELL PLACES holder is designed to be clean, with simples lines that blend in with every setting and makes the most of limited space. Fits into busy work environment and is guaranteed for life.SpecificationsBrand: PURELLDispenser Mounting: HookDispenser Operating Method: Manual
- Purell Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub - 60ml & Belt Clip Kit Item Code: MS19339Purell® Hand Sanitiser is an instant cleanser that kills 99.99% of common germs that cause illness. No requirement for water or towels. Meets EN 1500 standards. Contains aloe vera and moisturisers.Personal Hand Sanitiser 60ml bottle with belt clip and extendable lead included attaches to belts, lapels and pockets for decontaminating hands between clients therefore ideal for carers in professional healthcare establishments and domestic use.1 x 60ml Bottle & Belt Clip Supplied
- Purell TFX Touch Free Dispenser Item Code: MS15202When people want to get their hands clean, the last thing they want to touch is a dirty dispenser. With the PURELL Touch Free Dispenser, there's nothing to touch, just place hands below!Designed with a skylight that makes it easy to see when it's time to reload. The PURELL touch free dispenser takes 1200ml high capacity refills and provides approximately 30,000 uses from 3 standard C-Size alkaline batteries (supplied).SpecificationsBrand: PURELLDispenser Mounting: WallDispenser Operating Method: Touch Free
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section