- The Topro Troja Forearm Walker Item Code: PG18088FREE ShippingThis stylish Troja Forearm Rollator has been specifically designed for those users with limited grip strength as it features two extremely soft and comfortable forearm troughs that help to take the users weight rather than it being carried by the hands and wrists.Was:From Special Price £469.95 with VAT Relief£537.29Save:£67.34
- The Premium Topro Taurus Walker Item Code: PG27992FREE ShippingTopro are a Norwegian company known for producing the highest quality walking aids that boast modern, advanced designs and combine safety, convenience and exceptional user comfort.Was:From Special Price £1,044.95 with VAT Relief£1,461.95Save:£417.00
- The Topro Taurus Walker Item Code: PG27988FREE Shipping
The Topro Taurus Walker, a walking aid from the Norwegian company Topro, who are well known for producing the highest quality walkers and rollators with advanced modern designs that combine comfort, safety and convenience.Was:From Special Price £769.95 with VAT Relief£1,074.95Save:£305.00
- The Forearm Rollator Walker Item Code: PG32618FREE ShippingThis lightweight Forearm Rollator Walker features an exceptionally durable aluminium frame and is the perfect mobility aid for those users with reduced dexterity or limited grip strength.Was:From Special Price £179.95 with VAT Relief£249.95Save:£70.00
- Standard Forearm Zimmer Frame - Large (With Wheels) Item Code: MS29744FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Forearm platforms are ideal for users who prefer to bear their weight through their forearms rather than their hands when using a walking frame, Comfortable padded armrests help disperse weight between user’s arms and legs whilst walking.Features & BenefitsMade from lightweight anodised aluminiumAdjustable in heightMoulded rubber armpads for user comfortRotating handles reduces strain on wristsFront castors to encourage a flowing walking patternNon-marking, slip resistant rubber tips for added safetyTechnical SpecificationMax User Weight 160Kgs (25st)Height Adjustment 108cm (43") - 113cm (45")Overall Width 71cm (28")Overall Depth 60cm (24")Express Delivery Available£119.09 with VAT Relief
- Trio Height Adjustable Walking Frame Item Code: MS24470FREE ShippingReduces pressure on the hands and provides an increased level of support when walking.Suitable for use inside and outside. Stable and tilt resistant. Large 200mm (8") puncture safe wheels with a tight turning circle - ideal for small radius turns. Armrests adjustable in width and individually height adjustable. Lockable hand brakes for maximum comfort and safety. Height adjustable 900-1300mm (3525 5115"). Optional arm pads available (sold separately) are ideal for walk training therapy.Dimensions:Length: 900mm (35½")Width: 710-770mm (28 30¼")Height adjustable: 900-1300mm (35½ 51") Wheel Diameter: 200mm (8")Maximum use weight limit:150kg (23st)Product weight: 20½kg (45lb).£872.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section