- Shopping Trolley Rollator Combination Item Code: MS31832FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This versatile Shopping Trolley and Rollator Combination has been specially designed to increase user confidence as it provides exceptional levels of support and balance.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £119.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £159.95Save: £40.00
- Carlett Shopping Trolley and Rollator Combination - Black Item Code: MS30805FREE ShippingThis Carlett Shopping Trolley is supplied with a large capacity, black coloured shopping basket that is ideal for storing shopping and ensuring essentials are close by at all times.£209.95 with VAT Relief
- Shop N Sit Shopping Trolley Item Code: MS28800FREE ShippingThe Shop N Sit Shopping Trolley is a truly innovative and unique mobility aid that features both a shopping trolley and a comfortable seat in one.Special Price £59.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £94.95Save: £35.00
- Shop-A-Seat Liberator Item Code: MS11244FREE ShippingShop-A-Seat LiberatorThis four wheeled trolley has been designed primarily for people with a disability such as rheumatism, arthritis, a bad back, neck, shoulders, feet, etc., who require a balance aid when walking. As the name implies, this trolley offers freedom and confidence to those who may normally be housebound, to do their shopping in the knowledge that they can stop and rest whenever they feel the need. When used as a seat, the four steel feet provide a firm, safe contact with great stability. Unique, retractable undercarriage operates when the handle is lowered - leaving four very stable feet on the ground. Extra thick soft rubber handgrips for arthritic hands. Adjustable right-height handle for comfortable walking position.Specifications Basket Size - 14x8x20"Seat Height - 22.1/2"Handle Height - 36.1/2"Weight - 4kg
- Rollz Flex Shopping Trolley and Rollator - Flip Brakes Item Code: PG32519This range of Rollz Flex Shopping Trolley and Rollator's are equipped with a highly unique "flip brake" that is perfect for those with limited hand strength or arthritis, these brakes are easy to operate and function like a parking brake meaning they are either on or off.
- Economy Shopping Trolley Item Code: MS31127This Economy Shopping Trolley represents exceptional value for money and is truly versatile mobility aid perfect for those that need a little extra support when out and about.Special PriceWas: £24.59Save: £10.14
- Shop N Sit Trolley - Green & White Item Code: MS28801FREE ShippingThe Drive DeVilbiss Shop “N” Sit Trolley is a unique shopping trolleyand seat in one. Available in two colours; lime green/white, or slate grey/black, the innovative Shop “N” Sit features an attractive and modern design with a robust, lightweight frame.The handle of the shopping trolley frame easily folds down to convert into a convenient seat, enabling users to rest when needed. The bag itself features a large main compartment to hold shopping, and a small zipped front pocket. The bag can be easily removed and reattached to the frame allowing the shopping bag to also be carried separately.Features2 in 1 function, shopping trolley and handy seatSuper lightweight, only 2.5kgContemporary, stylish designRemovable bag2 in 1 - shopping trolley and seatLightweight, robust frameLarge carry bag for shoppingRemovable bag for separate carryingLarge stair climbing wheelsSpecificationsDimensions (H X W X D): 91 x 41 x 44.5cmFolded Dimensions (H X W X D) 70 x 41 x 49cmWeight: 2.5kgMax User Weight: 150kg£100.89 with VAT Relief
- M Brand 2 Wheel Shopping Trolley Item Code: MS282702 Wheeled Shopping trolley with black bag. Ideal for help for reducing the weight of your shopping. With a draw string closure on top and flap, and zipped pocket to the rear.SpecificationsWeight: 2kg ( 4.4 lb)Handle Height: 99cm (39")Maximum Width: 36cm, (14.2")Height: 50cm (20")Width: 31cm (12")Depth: 18cm (7")
- Leisure Trolley with Seat (Tripple Wheel Stair Climber) Item Code: MS25776Leisure Trolley with Seat (Tripple Wheel)When you need a rest just flip down the seat and let it’s strong frame take the strain. (Holds up to 100 kg/16 stone). The large bag measures 32x20x55cm and holds around 30kg (a weeks shopping, laundry or a tasty picnic). It has a useful pocket in the front of the bag for smaller items. It is constructed from top grade metal and plastics with an attractive microfiber fabric bag that keeps the weather out. The overall size is 55x36x92cm.
- Leisure Trolley with Seat Item Code: MS25777Leisure Trolley with Seat (Tripple Wheel)When you need a rest just flip down the seat and let it’s strong frame take the strain. (Holds up to 100 kg/16 stone). The large bag measures 32x20x55cm and holds around 30kg (a weeks shopping, laundry or a tasty picnic). It has a useful pocket in the front of the bag for smaller items. It is constructed from top grade metal and plastics with an attractive microfiber fabric bag that keeps the weather out. The overall size is 55x36x92cm. Choose from the all terrain big wheel version or the clever triple wheel stair climber style that makes short work of steps and kerbs. A real must for sports eventers or picnic fanatics!
- Stroller Swivel - Beige Check Inserts Item Code: MS23094FREE Shipping
- Shopping Trolley With Fold Down Seat Item Code: MS24475Specification & FeaturesIdeal when you are out and about Fold down seat provides a welcome relief for your aching feetLoad capacity of 30 litresSimple fold out mechanism opens in secondsFabric itself is waterproof and easy wipe cleanFitted with stair climber wheels. Technical SpecSize: 96 x 43cmWeight: 2.7kg
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section