Walking Aid Accessories
Items 1-40 of 319
- Wrist Strap for Cane Or Stick Item Code: MS12068Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Thanks to this walking stick strap with its elasticated loop, you need never be parted from your stick. The elasticated loop fits simply around the shaft of the walking stick, keeping the strap securely in place with no chafing or irritation.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £3.95Save: £2.00
- Walking Stick Clip Item Code: MS12069Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Walking Stick Clip enables any walking stick to be balanced on the edge of a table top or work surface, meaning the stick can be conveniently placed close by.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £4.95Save: £2.00
- Drive Rollator Basket Item Code: MS31864Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Designed to affix to most rollators, this Basket For Rollator Walker provides useful storage space for personal effects and larger items.Express Delivery Available£13.39 with VAT Relief
- Walking Frame Coasters Item Code: MS33515Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Supplied as a pack of two, these Walking Frame Coasters are invaluable aids for any independent, active walking frame user.Express Delivery Available£6.95 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Dual Hook Item Code: MS33500Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Mobility Dual Hook is a useful walking aid accessory that is like having an extra pair of hands on the go.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £15.95Save: £6.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Ferrule Replacement Foot Item Code: PG28531The Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Ferrule Replacement Foot has been designed for when your original Flexyfoot Ferrule base is broken or worn.Was:From Special Price £3.95 with VAT Relief£5.95Save:£2.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrule Replacement Foot Item Code: PG32440The Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrule Replacement Foot is a highly cost effective solution to replacing an entire Flexyfoot Ferrule in the event of wear or damage.Was:From Special Price £3.95 with VAT Relief£5.95Save:£2.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Ferrules Item Code: PG32352The Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Ferrule features a highly innovative, unique design that helps to provide 50% extra grip when compared to standard rubber ferrules.Was:From Special Price £6.95 with VAT Relief£8.95Save:£2.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrules Item Code: PG32341The Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrule is supplied with two rubber bands that can be attached to the ferrule to provide maximum stability making it ideal for use on crutches.Was:From Special Price £6.95 with VAT Relief£8.95Save:£2.00
- Days Lightweight Rollator (105 Model ) - Replacement Rear Wheel Item Code: MS31460Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Days Lightweight Rollator (105 Model ) - Replacement Rear Wheel - Replacement Rear Wheel 7.5 (Black)
Express Delivery Available£6.49 with VAT Relief
- This will fit the MS30444 & MS17151
- Lets Fly Rollator - Fabric Bag Item Code: MS31265Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£31.29 with VAT Relief
- Economy Aluminium Rollator - Replacement Wheel (each) Item Code: MS29365Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£12.09 with VAT Relief
- Shock Absorbing Ferrule Item Code: MS28702Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£2.58 with VAT Relief
- Curved Seat Shower Stool - Replacement Rubber Foot 27mm (each) Item Code: MS27921Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.49 with VAT Relief
- Ferrules - 37mm X2 Item Code: MS29839Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This dual pack rubber ferrules are an ideal replacement or extra cover for the feet of aluminium walking frames, walkers, zimmer frames, crutches, walking sticks and canes. They are hardwearing, long lasting and durable. These heavy-duty rubber ferrules are finished off with a metal washer inside to ensure extra safety and longevity.Diameter: 37mmHeight: 5cmWeight: 480gExpress Delivery Available£2.19 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja Classic Rollator - Replacement Netbag Item Code: MS17596Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Topro Troja Classic - Rear Replacement Wheel & Tyre Item Code: MS24591Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Topro Odysse & Troja 2G - Studded Tyres For IBS (Set Of 2 Rear Wheels) Item Code: MS28887FREE Shipping£118.09 with VAT Relief
- Cane & Stick Wrist Strap - Green Item Code: MS28871Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£2.29 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section