Items 1-40 of 52
- Mobility Smart Lightweight Aluminium Rollator - Replacement Rear Wheel Item Code: MS27510Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£7.79 with VAT Relief
- Wheelchair Cup Holder Item Code: MS26593Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£9.89 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Strolley Trolley Replacement Tray Item Code: MS23156Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Days Lightweight Rollator Large - Replacement Seat Item Code: MS27508Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£11.39 with VAT Relief
- Wheelchair/Walker Cane & Stick Holder Item Code: MS12227Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Wheelchair/Walker Cane & Stick HolderFor use with Wheelchairs or Walkers.This clever gadget fastens easily to your wheelchair or walker, preventing loss of your walking stick or crutch. The ferrule sits in the bottom cup and the shaft is secured by the upper clip.Fitting requires the use of a screwdriver.Express Delivery Available£5.59 with VAT Relief
- Economy Aluminium Rollator - Replacement Wheel (each) Item Code: MS29365Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£11.49 with VAT Relief
- Buckingham Easy Caddy (Folding Walkers) Item Code: MS12828Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.EasyCaddyThe EasyCaddy consists of a tray and an outer case (bucket), which allows you to safely carry personal itemsa and meals easily and with confidence. It is simple to attach to many folding wheeled walkers. It is light surdy, easy to clean, and it will not upset the balance of the walker.Similar to the Buckingham Caddy, the easyCaddy is supplied with a caddy, lid and cup holder and is designed specifically for folding wheeled walking frames. Fits most folding walkers with release buttons towards the sides of the frame.Maximum carrying weight 2kgLength 412mm (16.1/4")Width 322mm (12.3/4")Height 185mm (71/4")Weight 1kgExpress Delivery Available£30.89 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart Lightweight Aluminium Rollator - Replacement Front Wheel Item Code: MS27511Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£12.79 with VAT Relief
- Walker Skis - Grey 25mm Item Code: MS27360Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These Walker skis are intended for use on the rear legs of wheeled walkers to help users move smoothly across most surfaces and greatly reduce the friction that rubber tips create.Suitable for use with most walkers with leg diameter tubes of 25mm (1”).Maximum User Weight: 160 KgFITTING INSTRUCTIONSRemove the rubber tips of the rear walker legs, push ferrule with the ski attached on to the walker frame tubing and ensure that they are secure and of a tight fit.CLEANING & CAREClean with mild, non-abrasive cleanser and water.Dry thoroughly.Express Delivery Available£8.59 with VAT Relief
- Tray For Ztec Lite Aluminium Tri Walker Item Code: MS23499Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£7.99 with VAT Relief
- Nitro Rollator Accessory Pack (Accessories Only) Item Code: MS26762Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Nitro Rollator Accessory PackNitro Accessory Pack includes a Bottle Holder and Cane Holder. Bottle holder keeps drinks safe and close to hand. Stick holder allows a walking stick or crutch to be stored on a rollator when not in use. Simply fits to the frame of all Nitro models. No tools required for fitting.Express Delivery Available£18.99 with VAT Relief
- Dycem Non-Slip Floor Mat - Grey Item Code: MS12832FREE ShippingDycem Non-Slip Floor MatThis non-slip floor mat is non-stick but grips dry, slippery surfaces on both sides. It both grips to the floor and at the same time, prevents the users feet from slipping when standing or when being transferred. Can be used generally in the home in areas where the floor suface is potentially unsafe.Dycem is non-toxic and can be cleaned with soapy water to retain its properties. It is not effective when wet and must dry before use.All Dycem can be autoclaved at 220F (103C)Size: 450mm x 600mm (18 x 24")Colour: Blue/Grey£105.09 with VAT Relief
- Standard Aluminium Tri-Walker - Replacement Neck Collar Only Item Code: MS19687Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£1.99 with VAT Relief
- Topro - E Clip Fits Classic / 2 G Rollator & Olympus Rollator (Medium) Item Code: MS27575Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.49 with VAT Relief
- Etac Tango Rollator Item Code: MS13554Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.OverviewThe exclusive Tango features a cross folding mechanism, standing upright when folded, taking up very little space and making it easier to store and transport. It is one of the safest walkers on the market thanks to the Etac Braking System, where the braking mechanism is protected in the tube. There are no cables to catch or tangle, and even after several years of use only minimal effort is required to apply the brakes. The brakes are automatically adjusted when the height of the walker is adjusted.Basket included as standard.Deluxe version has basket and also includeds tray and backrest.Please call 0800 567 7222 for the Accessories belowTrayBasketCane HolderBackrest(Plastic)DimensionsHandle Height Adjustable From - 760mm - 980mm (30 - 38½")Overall Width - 600mm (23½")Overall Length - 680mm (26¾")Width Between Handles - 430mm (17")Wheel Diameter - 210mm (8¼")Seat height - 590mm - (23½")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 9.1KgsMax User Weight - 125KG (19½st)Brake Type - StrapStick Holder - no (additional option)Seat Belt Supplied - NoWarranty - 12 MonthsFront Wheel Type - SwivelRear Wheel Type - FixedManual Supplied - YesExpress Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Large Footrest (Pair) Item Code: MS25874FREE Shipping£65.79 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Small Footrest (Pair) Item Code: MS25875FREE Shipping£57.49 with VAT Relief
- Buckingham - Walking Frame Caddy (Non-Folding Walkers) Item Code: MS10005FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Buckingham Walking Frame CaddyDeveloped by healthcare professionals to enable users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. In most instances it can replace the need for a trolley. The caddy enables a patient to carry most items safely and more importantly, independently, without being reliant upon carers.One large and one small compartment to allow the user to separate items such as glasses, keys, medication etc. Supplied with a tray, that is designed to safely transport a plate of food, and a mug holder, which catches any spillages. An anti-spill mug cover is also included to prevent any inadvertent spillages when transporting a mug or cup. This simple cover creates a seal and helps to keep liquids inside. It also insulates hot drinks, helping them to keep them warm.The caddy is easy to fit to most styles of walking frame. Manufactured from a tough, durable plastic it can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has drainage holes for easy drying.Maximum carrying weight 2kgWidth without tray 434mm (17")Width with tray 457mm (18")Depth with tray 310mm (121/4")Height 200mm (8")Only needs 4.75" of striaght frame to clip overTotal weight 1kgExpress Delivery Available£44.19 with VAT Relief
- Dycem Non-Slip Floor Mat - Blue Item Code: MS11924FREE ShippingDycem Non-Slip Floor MatThis non-slip floor mat is non-stick but grips dry, slippery surfaces on both sides. It both grips to the floor and at the same time, prevents the users feet from slipping when standing or when being transferred. Can be used generally in the home in areas where the floor suface is potentially unsafe.Dycem is non-toxic and can be cleaned with soapy water to retain its properties. It is not effective when wet and must dry before use.All Dycem can be autoclaved at 220F (103C)Size: 450mm x 600mm (18 x 24")Colour: Blue/Grey£89.69 with VAT Relief
- Walker Glides - Grey Item Code: MS12826Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.49 with VAT Relief
- Underseat Rollator Bag - (12 x 10 x 6" Deep) Item Code: MS25547Underseat Rollator bag (12 x 10 x 6" Deep)This attractive bag made from black fabric with black webbing and feature red stitching. It can be used as a replacement for a worn out bag or more often they are being used to replace a basket that has been supplied with the original rollator.With security becoming more of a concern, it is important to keep valuable items out of sight from prying eyes.They are secured to the rollator frame by six velcroed webbing straps, it might be necessary to slacken the seat hinge fittings to allow straps to be secured around the frame.SpecificationsSize: 12"? x 10"? x 6" (30cm x 25cm x 15cm).Maximum load: 4kg.£8.99 with VAT Relief
- Nimbo Posture Walker Seat - Large (Blue) Seat Only Item Code: MS16169FREE ShippingThis Solid Seat for the Adult Nimbo Lightweight Posterior Posture Walker folds up for standing and walking and flips down for convenient seating. The seat can be mounted to or removed from the Adult Nimbo Posture Walker at any time.FeaturesCan be mounted to or removed from the Adult Nimbo Posture Walker at any timeSolid seat folds up for standing and walking and flips down for convenient seatingSpecificationsSeat Height: 14.5 - 22"Note: This is the seat only, walker sold separately£55.79 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section