- Lets Fly Rollator - Fabric Bag Item Code: MS31265Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£31.29 with VAT Relief
- Drive Walking Frame Net Bag Item Code: MS28842Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.09 with VAT Relief
- Let's Go Out Rollator Replacement Bag - Tan And Black Item Code: MS23436Let's Go Out Rollator Replacement BagSpecifically designed bag for the Let's Go Out Rollator which can be attached easily to the rollator (just hook the loops at either side of the bag onto the front of the rollator and your ready to go!) as well being used as a normal bag with carry handles.SpecificationsWidth: 36.5 cmHeight: 25cmDepth: 13cmColour: Black and Tan
- Drive - Tri Wheeled Walker Bag Item Code: MS24352Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.99 with VAT Relief
- Rollz Motion Rollator/Wheelchair - Shopping Bag Item Code: MS25871FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£81.59 with VAT Relief
- Multi-Purpose Bag - Walking Frames/Scooters & Wheelchairs Item Code: MS24662Multi-Purpose Bag - Walking Frames/Scooters & Wheelchairs Our attractive new multi-purpose bag has been stylised to incorporate all the features you would expect from a bag designed for this technological era.It has a special pouch pocket for carrying a laptop, a side pouch to carry an iPod and weatherproof seal for earphone leads and net pockets at the side for your bottled drink or glossy mag.The clever design of the carry handles, shoulder and carry straps combine to ensure that this bag is suitable for use with wheelchairs, scooters or walking frames.The addition of the reflective strip brings added safety and ensures that this bag will be a favourite for years to come.Specifications Size: 17" x 13 ½" (43cm x 34cm)Colour: Black Only£29.99 with VAT Relief
- Under Seat Rollator Bag Item Code: MS23882Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Under Seat Rollator Bag is an incredibly useful mobility aid accessory that allows users to store objects and personal items under the seat of their rollator.Express Delivery Available£3.95 with VAT Relief
- Apron Bag for Walking Frame Item Code: MS24483Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This bag is sturdy enough to hold your purse, shopping, library books or other small items, keeping your hands free to safely grip the Walking Frame whether you're pottering around at home, popping to the shops or out visiting friends!Express Delivery Available£9.09 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja 2G, Classic, Neuro & Olympos - Transport Bag Item Code: MS23536FREE Shipping£90.29 with VAT Relief
- Walking Frame Net Bag Item Code: MS12829Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This highly useful net bag with clips is designed to securely fit on most makes and models of Walking Frames. An essential mobility accessory. Keep your shopping in this handy net bag that enables you to remain independent while out shopping. Specifications: Height: 44cm Width: 46cm Weight: 60g Colour: BLACKExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £6.99Save: £2.04
- Wraparound Walker Bag Item Code: MS13750Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£16.39 with VAT Relief
- UniScan - Shopping Caddy Bag (Outward Hooks) Item Code: MS16535Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£20.19 with VAT Relief
- Universal Walker / Zimmer Frame Pouch Item Code: MS12370Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Universal Walker / Zimmer Frame PouchThis bag has been designed to easily fit the majority of walking frames. It has three pouches and is secured with velcro.Available in Navy with Red trimSpecificationsLength 76cm (30")Front pocket 28cm (11")Side Pockets 28cm (11")Depth 28cm (11")All pockets are 18cm (7")Express Delivery Available£11.99 with VAT Relief
- Three Wheeled Tri-Walker Bag (Black) Item Code: MS10793Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.99 with VAT Relief
- Large Rollator Bag - Black Item Code: MS13747Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£17.59 with VAT Relief
- Large Rollator Bag - Maroon Item Code: MS13748Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£17.59 with VAT Relief
- Apron Bag For Frames Item Code: MS10788Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£7.19 with VAT Relief
- Rollator Bag - Press Stud Item Code: MS10799£9.69 with VAT Relief
- Underseat Rollator Bag - (12 x 10 x 6" Deep) Item Code: MS25547Underseat Rollator bag (12 x 10 x 6" Deep)This attractive bag made from black fabric with black webbing and feature red stitching. It can be used as a replacement for a worn out bag or more often they are being used to replace a basket that has been supplied with the original rollator.With security becoming more of a concern, it is important to keep valuable items out of sight from prying eyes.They are secured to the rollator frame by six velcroed webbing straps, it might be necessary to slacken the seat hinge fittings to allow straps to be secured around the frame.SpecificationsSize: 12"? x 10"? x 6" (30cm x 25cm x 15cm).Maximum load: 4kg.£8.99 with VAT Relief
- UniScan - Shopping Caddy Bag (Inward Hooks For Cadet) Item Code: MS13663
UniScan - Shopping Caddy Bag (Inward Hooks For Cadet)£20.19 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section