Topro Odysse Folding Travel Rollator
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Got A Question? Click Here!
The Topro Odysse Folding Travel Rollator is the perfect companion whether you are staying at home or travelling by car, plane or train as it is incredibly lightweight and can be folded to a highly compact size. This elegant Rollator is available with either a blue or red coloured frame to allow for a personalised fit. The Odysse boasts a truly unique, two-way folding mechanism and comes supplied with a handy transport bag which protects the rollator in transit and also allows ease of transportation. Highly versatile this Rollator is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use thanks to its compact design and large wheels. As standard the Topro Odysse comes equipped with Topro's unique ErgoGrip handles which have been designed to assist those with limited grip when raising from a seated position, they also provide a comfortable armrest when resting. These handles can also be adjusted in height to ensure maximum levels of comfort and support, and also promote good posture when walking. The seat on the Odysse is surprisingly comfortable and the backrest helps to improve comfort and offer support when seated. User safety is paramount with the Odysse, this is evident through its parking brake and deep-tread tyres that combine together to stop the rollator from moving when sitting down. Fitted with 200mm (7.75") diameter wheels along with its lightweight frame help to promote user control and manoeuvrability, and with its additional tilt function and edge guard features the Rollator will easily and safely deal with obstacles such as thresholds and kerbs.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect mobility aid for those travelling
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Unique two-way folding mechanism
- Height adjustable handles
- Topro ErgoGrip suitable for those with limited dexterity
- Good sized seat and backrest offers extreme comfort and support
- Handy, detachable shopping bag for everyday essentials
- Loop handle braking system
- Parking brake
- Handy transport bag
- Locking clamp locks rollator during transit
- Tilt function ensures kerbs and thresholds can be navigated with ease
- Available colour: Blue and Red
- Minimum recommended user height: 1500mm (4' 11")
- Maximum recommended user height: 2000mm (6' 6.75")
- Minimum handle height: 815mm (32")
- Maximum handle height: 1000mm (39.5")
- Seat height: 620mm (24.5")
- Turning circle: 840mm (33")
- Wheel diameter: 200mm (7.75")
- Width between the handles: 470mm (18.5")
- Rollator length: 650mm (25.5")
- Rollator width: 600mm (23.5")
- Minimum folded height: 445mm (17.5")
- Maximum folded height: 815mm (32")
- Folded width: 245mm (9.75")
- Folded length: 750mm (29.5")
- Shopping bag capacity: 10 kgs (22 lbs)
- Rollator weight: 8.2 kgs (18 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.5 stone)
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section