- The Topro Troja Forearm Walker Item Code: PG18088FREE ShippingThis stylish Troja Forearm Rollator has been specifically designed for those users with limited grip strength as it features two extremely soft and comfortable forearm troughs that help to take the users weight rather than it being carried by the hands and wrists.Was:From Special Price £469.95 with VAT Relief£537.29Save:£67.34
- The Topro Taurus Walker Item Code: PG27988FREE Shipping
The Topro Taurus Walker, a walking aid from the Norwegian company Topro, who are well known for producing the highest quality walkers and rollators with advanced modern designs that combine comfort, safety and convenience.Was:From Special Price £769.95 with VAT Relief£1,074.95Save:£305.00
- Topro Troja 5G Rollator Item Code: PG32870FREE ShippingThe all-new Topro Troja 5G Rollator is manufactured by Topro, a company with an unrivalled reputation for creating modern, stylish rollators that are built to the highest quality and combines practicality, comfort and user safety.Was:From Special Price £279.95 with VAT Relief£399.95Save:£120.00
- Topro Odysse Folding Travel Rollator Item Code: PG28272FREE ShippingThe Topro Odysse Folding Travel Rollator is the perfect companion whether you are staying at home or travelling by car, plane or train as it is incredibly lightweight and can be folded to a highly compact size. This elegant Rollator is available with either a blue or red coloured frame to allow for a personalised fit. The Odysse boasts a truly unique, two-way folding mechanism and comes supplied with a handy transport bag which protects the rollator in transit and also allows ease of transportation. Highly versatile this Rollator is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use thanks to its compact design and large wheels. As standard the Topro Odysse comes equipped with Topro's unique ErgoGrip handles which have been designed to assist those with limited grip when raising from a seated position, they also provide a comfortable armrest when resting. These handles can also be adjusted in height to ensure maximum levels of comfort and support, and also promote good posture when walking. The seat on the Odysse is surprisingly comfortable and the backrest helps to improve comfort and offer support when seated. User safety is paramount with the Odysse, this is evident through its parking brake and deep-tread tyres that combine together to stop the rollator from moving when sitting down. Fitted with 200mm (7.75") diameter wheels along with its lightweight frame help to promote user control and manoeuvrability, and with its additional tilt function and edge guard features the Rollator will easily and safely deal with obstacles such as thresholds and kerbs. Features and Benefits: Perfect mobility aid for those travelling Suitable for indoor and outdoor use Unique two-way folding mechanism Height adjustable handles Topro ErgoGrip suitable for those with limited dexterity Good sized seat and backrest offers extreme comfort and support Handy, detachable shopping bag for everyday essentials Loop handle braking system Parking brake Handy transport bag Locking clamp locks rollator during transit Tilt function ensures kerbs and thresholds can be navigated with ease Specifications: Available colour: Blue and Red Minimum recommended user height: 1500mm (4' 11") Maximum recommended user height: 2000mm (6' 6.75") Minimum handle height: 815mm (32") Maximum handle height: 1000mm (39.5") Seat height: 620mm (24.5") Turning circle: 840mm (33") Wheel diameter: 200mm (7.75") Width between the handles: 470mm (18.5") Rollator length: 650mm (25.5") Rollator width: 600mm (23.5") Minimum folded height: 445mm (17.5") Maximum folded height: 815mm (32") Folded width: 245mm (9.75") Folded length: 750mm (29.5") Shopping bag capacity: 10 kgs (22 lbs) Rollator weight: 8.2 kgs (18 lbs) Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.5 stone)Was:From Special Price £325.95 with VAT Relief£399.95Save:£74.00
- Topro Pegasus Carbon Fibre Rollator Item Code: PG32872FREE ShippingThe Topro Pegasus Carbon Fibre Rollator is produced to the highest standards to promote safety and durability and is one of the lightest Rollators available on the market today, weighing just 6.1 kgs (13.5 lbs).From £499.95 with VAT Relief
- Troja Olympos All Terrain Rollator Item Code: PG32864FREE ShippingThe Topro Olympos All Terrain Rollator is a premium rollator created by Topro, a Norwegian company with an unrivalled reputation for creating innovative rollators that are manufactured to the highest standards.Was:From Special Price £279.95 with VAT Relief£399.95Save:£120.00
- Topro Troja Classic Rollator Item Code: PG12296FREE ShippingThe Topro Troja Classic Rollator is manufactured by Topro, a Norwegian company with an unrivalled reputation for creating mobility aids that are produced to the highest standards to ensure ultimate comfort and safety whilst also boasting elegant and modern designs.Was:From Special Price £219.95 with VAT Relief£264.99Save:£45.04
- Topro Olympos Rollator Item Code: MS12295FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Specifically designed for outdoor use this Rollator is extremely robust and hardwearing and comes equipped with large tyres that ensure a comfortable drive on rough terrain whilst its from is made from heavy duty materials to ensure it can withstand all types of weather.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £279.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £325.09Save: £45.14Hurry!
Offer ends 29-08-2022
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section