Items 1-40 of 137
- Topro Troja 5G Rollator Item Code: PG32870FREE ShippingThe all-new Topro Troja 5G Rollator is manufactured by Topro, a company with an unrivalled reputation for creating modern, stylish rollators that are built to the highest quality and combines practicality, comfort and user safety.Was:From Special Price £279.95 with VAT Relief£399.95Save:£120.00
- Topro Pegasus Carbon Fibre Rollator Item Code: PG32872FREE ShippingThe Topro Pegasus Carbon Fibre Rollator is produced to the highest standards to promote safety and durability and is one of the lightest Rollators available on the market today, weighing just 6.1 kgs (13.5 lbs).From £499.95 with VAT Relief
- Troja Olympos All Terrain Rollator Item Code: PG32864FREE ShippingThe Topro Olympos All Terrain Rollator is a premium rollator created by Topro, a Norwegian company with an unrivalled reputation for creating innovative rollators that are manufactured to the highest standards.From £399.95 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja Classic Rollator Item Code: PG12296FREE ShippingThe Topro Troja Classic Rollator is manufactured by Topro, a Norwegian company with an unrivalled reputation for creating mobility aids that are produced to the highest standards to ensure ultimate comfort and safety whilst also boasting elegant and modern designs.Was:From Special Price £219.95 with VAT Relief£264.99Save:£45.04
- Topro Taurus - Charger Cable UK (for concens charger) Item Code: MS32754FREE Shipping
Topro Taurus - Charger Cable UK (for concens charger)
£14,335.79 with VAT Relief
- Small Rollz Flex Shopping Trolley and Rollator - Classic Brakes Item Code: PG32523The small version of the Rollz Flex Shopping Trolley and Rollator has been specially designed for smaller users and is recommended for use by those users between 4ft 7inches and 5ft 2inches.
- Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair Item Code: PG25857FREE ShippingThe Rollz Motion 2-in-1 Rollator Transport Chair is a highly versatile 2-in-1 walking aid that is available in a range of four different colours.Was:From Special Price £649.95 with VAT Relief£795.95Save:£146.00
- Topro Taurus Replacement Rear Wheel For Hand Brake (125mm) Item Code: MS30898FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Topro Taurus Rollator. Replacement Rear wheel for hand brake 125 mm. Topro Code: 814847Express Delivery Available£280.09 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja 2G Replacement - Locking Wheel Star Bolt Item Code: MS30367Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.69 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja 2G / Classic - Fastener Ripcord (716703) Item Code: MS30350Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.49 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja Classic Rollator - Replacement Netbag Item Code: MS17596Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Topro Olympus - Replacement Brake Block (each) Pre 2015 Item Code: MS29692Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.09 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja Classic - Rear Replacement Wheel & Tyre Item Code: MS24591Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Topro Troja 2G / Classic Rollator - Replacement Seat (Medium) (814759) Item Code: MS21698Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Replacement Seat (Medium) (814759)Express Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja Neuro Walker - Small (Silver) Item Code: MS28910FREE ShippingThis small sized Topro Troja Neuro Walker is a highly unique rollator that features automatically activated brakes to provide the user with utmost safety when walking.Special Price £339.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £349.95Save: £9.96
- Topro Troja Neuro - Standard (Medium) (Dark Grey) Item Code: MS28906FREE ShippingWhen you need increased control with brakes that are automatically activated as standard, or help to move forwards due to a “freezing” episode with Parkinson’s disease, the TOPRO Troja Neuro is in a special league. The specially designed and developed reversed braking system may prevent falling and ensures it is safe to sit down and stand up with the brakes always activated. We also offer a wide range of accessories for added comfort.The brakes on the TOPRO Troja Neuro are always activated as a standard function and can only be released when the brake handles are pushed in. It the brake handles are released the Troja Neuro will stop immediately. The brakes can also be deactivated completely by pushing the brake handles all the way down to locked position. The TOPRO Troja Neuro comes in two models. The Standard model comes with the reversed braking system. The laser Model comes with the reversed braking system and laser light and pulsing sound to help with “freezing” episodes with Parkinson’s disease. Both laser light and pulsing sound can be operated from the handle and the transfer to the laser light and sound unit is wireless (Not available on standard Model)The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).SpecificationsRecommended User Height: 150 - 200cmMax User Weight: 150kgHandle Height: 78 - 100cmLength: 65cmWidth: 60cmWidth Between Handles: 47cmSeat Height: 62cmFolded Length: 65cmFolded Width: 24cmWeight: 7.8kgSpecial Price £349.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £405.09Save: £55.14
- Topro Odysse & Troja 2G - Studded Tyres For IBS (Set Of 2 Rear Wheels) Item Code: MS28887FREE Shipping£118.09 with VAT Relief
- Topro Odysse & Troja 2G - Off Road Wheels For IBS (Set Of 4) Item Code: MS28886FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£83.39 with VAT Relief
- Topro Troja Classic Rollator - Replacement Handle Grips Item Code: MS28551Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£8.09 with VAT Relief
- Topro Odysse Folding Travel Rollator - Blue Item Code: MS28272FREE ShippingThe Topro Odysse Folding Travel Rollator is the perfect companion whether you are staying at home or travelling by car, plane or train as it is incredibly lightweight and can be folded to a highly compact size.Special Price £325.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £399.95Save: £74.00
- Topro Taurus Walker Item Code: MS27988FREE ShippingThis is the standard, hydraulic version of the Topro Taurus Walker, a walking aid from the Norwegian company Topro, who are well known for producing the highest quality walkers and rollators with advanced modern designs that combine comfort, safety and convenience.Special Price £699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £822.09Save: £122.14
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section