Invacare Action 3 Junior Wheelchair (Small/Large) - Self Propelled
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
Grow with Invacare Action3 Junior
- As children grow and develop, a key feature of a children’s wheelchair is that
- it can be adjusted to accommodate the child’s individual growth and needs.
- With the new Invacare Action3 Junior, the width of the seat and backrest
- can be adjusted, as can the height of the arm and footrests.
An individual fit with extensive size combinations
- When choosing a paediatric wheelchair, a key factor is ensuring a perfect and
- comfortable fit for the child. The Action3 Junior comes in one of the most
- extensive ranges of size combinations, offering the right fit for all children,
- from toddlers to teenagers.
Optional design with increased stability for active children
- Active children who are likely to climb all over the wheelchair and be especially
- energetic when propelling the chair forward will benefit from the outrigged
- version of the Action3 Junior. This model features rigged out front castors
- to prevent the child from tipping forward when climbing up or over the footplates.
Easy to transport, light in weight
- Thanks to the lightweight design, folding backrest, quick release wheels
- and detachable arm- and leg rests, the Action3 Junior is very suitable for
- transportation and storage.
- Available in different seat sizes & 5 colours
- Available in transit & self propelled
- Available in small & large also with outrigged
Prices will depend on final specifications
Please note because of the large amount of options available on this product it is advisable to call us with your order
|Half Folding Back||No|
|Quick Release Rear Wheels||No|
|Angle Adjustable Back Rest||No|
|Seat Belt Supplied||No|
|Detachable Foot Rests||No|
|Anti Tip Wheels||No|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section