Items 1-40 of 321
- Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS14815FREE ShippingThe Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter has been specially designed to promote user independence. This mid-size, 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter boasts a stylish, modern design whilst also ensuring user safety is paramount.Special Price £984.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,288.49Save: £303.54
- Invacare Banjo 4 Wheel Walker Item Code: MS15745FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The new Invacare Banjo boasts height adjustable handles to ensure the best, most comfortable fit for the user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £49.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £79.95Save: £30.00
- Medley Ergo Hospital Bed Item Code: MS24869FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Medley Ergo: cost effective patient care The Medley Ergo range from Invacare offers the perfect balance between budget, functionality and quality requirements. The fours sectionedprofiling mattress support allows for a range of height combinations, providing an ideal position for the carer and comfort for the client. The newly optimised mattress platform sections reduce shear and friction when the bed is being adjusted and prevents the client from sliding downwards.Optimised dimensions of the mattress platform The mattress platform sections boast optimal dimensions designed in accordance with anthroprometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations. The Medley Ergo range offers: Increased comfort when sitting Reduced shear and friction Minimised risk of sliding downwards during profiling Also suitable for shorter clients Improved functionality and efficiency The Invacare Medley Ergo range has been specially designed for quick transportation to meet the needs of the transient working environments of Community Care provision. The Medley Ergo can be supplied on a transporter kit so the bed can easily be moved and installed. In addition, any assembling can be done without the use of tools or technicians.Height is no longer an issue The flexible design of the Medley Ergo range allows the bed to be mounted at a low height, or a higher position if preferred, creating a range of working heights for the carer and transfer heights for the client. This is facilitated by the unique feature of the bed end, which enables the mattress support to be mounted in both upper and lower positions. Homely design The Medley Ergo Select offers an attractive, homely design. Also available as a retro-fit to the Medley Ergo and Medley Ergo Low, this aesthetic bed end cover fits with precision onto the bed actuators and can be removed at any time. The leg supports are equipped with a Rastofix to enable individual positioning for the legs. Medley Ergo Select can easily be dismantled and stored, using a transport adapter for moving and storage.Specifications Overall Width: 1020mm Overall Length: 2240mm Height Adjustment: 400 - 800mm Max user Weight: 145Kgs (23St)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £794.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £999.95Save: £205.00
- Invacare Colibri Lightweight Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS27260FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Invacare Colibri Lightweight Mobility Scooter is perfect for use around town due to its top speed of around 4mph, the Colibri is a leading class 2 mobility scooter owing to its lightweight build, reliable drive and fantastic sturdiness.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £907.19Save: £207.24
- Invacare Azalea - Front Castor Wheel - Solid (200 x 45) Item Code: MS29712Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£16.19 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Comet / Orion / Leo - Rear Wheel Key Way Item Code: MS30466Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£2.19 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Comet - Front Shroud Side Moulding LH Side Item Code: MS26789Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.09 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Action 4NG - Adjustable Heel Strap Kit - Small Item Code: MS30469£11.29 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Comet - Front Shroud Side Moulding RH Side Item Code: MS28088Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Invacare Essential Basic Profiling Mattress Item Code: MS27842FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Essential Basic Profiling Mattress offers truly exceptional value for money and has been designed to ensure extreme levels of support and comfort for the user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £89.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £138.59Save: £48.64
- Aquatec Pico Shower Chair Item Code: MS15947FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aquatec Pico Shower Chair is an incredibly durable yet lightweight modular chair that comes supplied with arms and a backrest.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £57.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £78.19Save: £20.24
- Invacare Alu Lite Wheelchair - Replacement Front Wheels (Pair) Item Code: MS24690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£30.99 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Orca Bath Lift - Blue Item Code: MS23648FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This highly durable bath lift offers exceptional performance even for heavy work schedules and is built from highly robust materials for durable and secure daily use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £199.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £256.09Save: £56.14
- Monkey Lifting Pole - For Invacare Medley Ergo Bed Item Code: MS28444FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£100.49 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Mirage Powerchair - Motor Brushes (Pair) Item Code: MS24568Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£5.49 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Glideabout Wheeled Commode (4 Brakes) Item Code: MS23779FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Manoeuvring wheeled commodes in tight areas can be tricky. That’s why the Invacare Glideabout Wheeled Commode comes with a space-saving push bar for optimal positioning over the toilet, plus four braked castors to make getting around effortless. The armrests and footrests also both swing away for easy access and simple transfers for users and carers. The Invacare Glideabout is an attendant-controlled wheeled commode chair perfect for home, residential or hospital settings. Made with strong, robust, powder-coated steel, it’s hygienic and easy to clean and the padded seat and armrests provide comfort and stability for you when being transferred.The leg rests and footrests offer excellent support, while manoeuvrability is assured thanks to the space-saving push bar and four braked castors. These allow for effortless pushing and moving. An integrated toilet pan holder is included as standard.The width of the commode seat is 450mm and it’s also 450mm deep. The seat height is 480mm and it has a total width of 575 mms and a total height of 945mms. It’s a relatively light wheeled commode, at 14kgs (2.2 stones) and it can support a maximum user weight of 135kgs (22 stones).FeaturesRobust powder-coated steelHigh corrosion protection Simple to clean and maintain Braked castors for safety Integrated toilet-pan holderPadded seat for comfortSpecificationsSeat Width: 450mmSeat Depth: 450mmSeat Height: 480mmTotal Width: 575mmTotal Depth: 810mmTotal Height: 945mmDepth Without Footrests: 545mmFootplate Depth: 155mmHeight to armrest (from floor): 755mmFootrests to seat length: 345-460mmOver Toilet Clearance: 420mmFloor to cover plate: 525mmWidth between arms: 470mmCastors: 5" (127mm)Weight: 14KgsMax User Weight: 135Kgs (22St)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £81.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £96.59Save: £14.64
- Aquatec Bath Step Item Code: MS15967Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aquatec Bath Step has been ergonomically designed to aid the user to get in and out of the bath with as much ease as possible whilst still offering independence.Express Delivery Available£27.95 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Action 2NG - Replacement Footrest - 48cm (Left) Item Code: MS30552£18.39 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Orion Charging Point Cover Cap On Tiller Item Code: MS30539Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£3.09 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Action 3 NG - Rear Wheel Quick Release Axle Pin Item Code: MS30339£5.59 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Atlas Front Castor Wheel With Tyre (200 x 30) Item Code: MS25800£22.89 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Alu Lite Wheelchair - Replacement Front Fork (Each) Item Code: MS24811Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£9.09 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Dot Round Shower Stool - 50cm (20") Item Code: MS15942Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec Dot Round Shower Stool - 50cm (20")Textured non slip surface, Large diameter rubber feet offer stability, Clip assembly - No need for toolsRound shape, fits into most showersEasily disassembled: ideal for travellingTextured seat surface for a safe seatRubber feet provide a secure standSpecificationsSeat Width (A): 400mm (16")Seat Depth (A): 400mm (16")Seat Height (B): 500mm (20")Total Width (C): 460mm (18")Total Depth (C): 460mm (18")Weight: 2.5KgsMax User Weight: 125kgs (19.5St)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £19.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £30.00Save: £10.01
- Aquatec 900 Raised Toilet Seat With Arms (Adjustable Height) Item Code: MS25015FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec 900 Raised Toilet Seat With ArmsSecurely attached toilet seat raiser Individual adjustment to the user at any time, no tools required: three different seat heights: 2, 4 and 6“ three different angles, lower at the front Fold-way, ergonomic armrests for additional support when sitting down and standing up Available with or without armrests. Seat can be folded up in all setting positions – ease of cleaningDimensionsSeat width 360 mm (A)Seat depth 425 mm (B)Seat height 1 60 mm (C)Seat height 2 100 mm (D)Seat height 3 150 mm (E)Total width with armrests 590 mm (F)Total width without armrests 430 mm (G)Total depth 490 mm (H)Total height with armrests 380 mm (I)Total height without armrests 180 mm (J)Height, seat to armrests 200 mm (K)Width between the armrests 510 mm (L)Width of the splash guard 205 mm (M)Depth of the splash guard 260 mm (N)Width of opening 225 mm (O)Depth of opening 285 mm (P)Length, fit 1 420 mm (Q)Length, fit 2 440 mm (R)SpecificationsWeight: 5kgsMax User Weight: 120kgs (19st)Colour: WhiteExpress Delivery Available£61.79 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Banjo Rollator - Replacement Tray Item Code: MS24673Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£8.29 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section