Items 1-40 of 296
- Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS14815FREE ShippingThe Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter has been specially designed to promote user independence. This mid-size, 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter boasts a stylish, modern design whilst also ensuring user safety is paramount.Special Price £984.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,288.49Save: £303.54
- Invacare Banjo 4 Wheel Walker Item Code: MS15745FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The new Invacare Banjo boasts height adjustable handles to ensure the best, most comfortable fit for the user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £72.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £89.95Save: £17.00
- Medley Ergo Hospital Bed Item Code: MS24869FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Medley Ergo: cost effective patient care The Medley Ergo range from Invacare offers the perfect balance between budget, functionality and quality requirements. The fours sectionedprofiling mattress support allows for a range of height combinations, providing an ideal position for the carer and comfort for the client. The newly optimised mattress platform sections reduce shear and friction when the bed is being adjusted and prevents the client from sliding downwards.Optimised dimensions of the mattress platform The mattress platform sections boast optimal dimensions designed in accordance with anthroprometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations. The Medley Ergo range offers: Increased comfort when sitting Reduced shear and friction Minimised risk of sliding downwards during profiling Also suitable for shorter clients Improved functionality and efficiency The Invacare Medley Ergo range has been specially designed for quick transportation to meet the needs of the transient working environments of Community Care provision. The Medley Ergo can be supplied on a transporter kit so the bed can easily be moved and installed. In addition, any assembling can be done without the use of tools or technicians.Height is no longer an issue The flexible design of the Medley Ergo range allows the bed to be mounted at a low height, or a higher position if preferred, creating a range of working heights for the carer and transfer heights for the client. This is facilitated by the unique feature of the bed end, which enables the mattress support to be mounted in both upper and lower positions. Homely design The Medley Ergo Select offers an attractive, homely design. Also available as a retro-fit to the Medley Ergo and Medley Ergo Low, this aesthetic bed end cover fits with precision onto the bed actuators and can be removed at any time. The leg supports are equipped with a Rastofix to enable individual positioning for the legs. Medley Ergo Select can easily be dismantled and stored, using a transport adapter for moving and storage.Specifications Overall Width: 1020mm Overall Length: 2240mm Height Adjustment: 400 - 800mm Max user Weight: 145Kgs (23St)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £674.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £999.95Save: £325.00
- Aquatec Galaxy Folding Shower Chair Item Code: MS15962FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aquatec Galaxy Folding Shower Chair is an incredibly versatile and user friendly shower chair that is extremely lightweight and can be folded to a highly compact size for easy storage and transportation.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £67.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £85.09Save: £17.14
- Aquatec Pico Shower Chair Item Code: MS15947FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aquatec Pico Shower Chair is an incredibly durable yet lightweight modular chair that comes supplied with arms and a backrest.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £57.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £78.19Save: £20.24
- Invacare - Glideabout Wheeled Commode (4 Brakes) Item Code: MS23779FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Manoeuvring wheeled commodes in tight areas can be tricky. That’s why the Invacare Glideabout Wheeled Commode comes with a space-saving push bar for optimal positioning over the toilet, plus four braked castors to make getting around effortless. The armrests and footrests also both swing away for easy access and simple transfers for users and carers. The Invacare Glideabout is an attendant-controlled wheeled commode chair perfect for home, residential or hospital settings. Made with strong, robust, powder-coated steel, it’s hygienic and easy to clean and the padded seat and armrests provide comfort and stability for you when being transferred.The leg rests and footrests offer excellent support, while manoeuvrability is assured thanks to the space-saving push bar and four braked castors. These allow for effortless pushing and moving. An integrated toilet pan holder is included as standard.The width of the commode seat is 450mm and it’s also 450mm deep. The seat height is 480mm and it has a total width of 575 mms and a total height of 945mms. It’s a relatively light wheeled commode, at 14kgs (2.2 stones) and it can support a maximum user weight of 135kgs (22 stones).FeaturesRobust powder-coated steelHigh corrosion protection Simple to clean and maintain Braked castors for safety Integrated toilet-pan holderPadded seat for comfortSpecificationsSeat Width: 450mmSeat Depth: 450mmSeat Height: 480mmTotal Width: 575mmTotal Depth: 810mmTotal Height: 945mmDepth Without Footrests: 545mmFootplate Depth: 155mmHeight to armrest (from floor): 755mmFootrests to seat length: 345-460mmOver Toilet Clearance: 420mmFloor to cover plate: 525mmWidth between arms: 470mmCastors: 5" (127mm)Weight: 14KgsMax User Weight: 135Kgs (22St)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £81.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £96.59Save: £14.64
- Invacare Essential Basic Profiling Mattress Item Code: MS27842FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Essential Basic Profiling Mattress offers truly exceptional value for money and has been designed to ensure extreme levels of support and comfort for the user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £89.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £138.59Save: £48.64
- Invacare Alu Lite Wheelchair - Replacement Front Fork (Each) Item Code: MS24811Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£9.09 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Orca Bath Lift - Blue Item Code: MS23648FREE ShippingThis highly durable bath lift offers exceptional performance even for heavy work schedules and is built from highly robust materials for durable and secure daily use.Special Price £199.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £256.09Save: £56.14
- Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift - White Item Code: MS22867FREE ShippingThe Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift in white is a quality-built bath lifter that makes the operation of lifting patients for bathing a much easier task whilst enabling maximum patient comfort and dignity whether in the home or professional setting. This highly durable bath lifter gives great performance even for heavy work schedules and is built from robust materials for durable and secure daily use. The Orca incorporates increased leg room so further enhancing patient comfort and giving extra reassurance and confidence even in tighter spaces where the bathlift is being used. The Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift is extremely easy to disassemble with minimum effort, it is therefore easy to store compactly when not in use or when its needed to be transported. The ergonomic, floating hand control means that operating the unit is easy and comfortable, so the operator doesn’t have to be distracted by complicated operation. This comfort is further enhanced by the Orca benefitting from a lightweight battery. The Orca has a superb upper weight limit of 140 kg (22 stone) as standard, so it’s suitable for many types of users of varying levels of disability and weights. Features Superior quality and durable bath lifter Easy to clean for hygienic bathing Incorporates extra leg room Easy to disassemble, compact storage Impressive weight limit of 140 kg Full support whilst upright or reclined Specifications Seat width: 375mm (15") Seat depth: 490mm (19") Backrest height: 665mm (26") Weight excluding battery: 12.1 kgs (26 lbs) Footprint width: 285mm (11.25") Footprint length: 580mm (23") Seat height lowest position: 60mm (2") Seat height highest position: 420mm (16.5") Maximum user weight: 135 kgs (21 stone)Special Price £189.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £256.09Save: £66.10
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair (X large) - Replacement Back Item Code: MS29232Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£30.29 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Azalea - Front Castor Wheel - Solid (200 x 45) Item Code: MS29712Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£16.19 with VAT Relief
- Alu Lite Replacement Looped Handle Assembley (Left) Item Code: MS27468Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£11.09 with VAT Relief
- Alu Lite Replacement Looped Handle Assembley (Right) Item Code: MS27467Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.79 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart Wheelchair Seat Belt - Standard (Bolt Type) Item Code: MS25926Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£10.79 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Comet / Orion / Leo - Front Basket & Mounting Bracket Item Code: MS25665£35.29 with VAT Relief
- Birdie Compact Folding Hoist Item Code: MS23500FREE ShippingNow providing patients with care, safety and dignity is much easier with the Invacare Compact Birdie Patient Hoist, this unit allows for easy patient lifting and handling with intuitive and sensitive controls that alleviate potential strains and injury when patients need lifting or moving in confined spaces. This robust hoist will easily lift right up to 150kg and although a little smaller than the Birdie Folding Electric Hoist, which lifts up to 170kg, this hoist is both extremely well built and will give superb performance even in high frequency daily demand requirements. For standard lifting requirements, i.e. when lifting from the patients’ bed to chair, or for other requirements, including floor lifting the boom arm is extremely strong and allows for highly accurate lifting with a 360° range of movement, that allows for comfort for the user, as well as the operator. When the Invacare Compact Birdie Patient Hoist needs to be moved, it folds to a compact footprint so transporting the unit is easy and not requiring any major dismantling or additional tools. With health and safety high on the agenda in the professional care environment, this hoist performs superbly on all levels. The innovative hoist design reduces the risk of injury as the patient’s knees are not close to the actuator, rotation is also easy with the high boom arm and ergonomic design.Features: Allows for easy and safe lifting, with great comfort Simple operation, reduces risk of strain or injury Foldable, portable, moves with ease Robustly manufactured for daily intensive use Rotate the patient 360° with ease and comfort Up to 40 full lifts between battery charges Suitable right up to 150KG users Comes with full manufacturer’s warranty Specification Max. overall length (base): 1000mm Max. spreader bar Height: 1585mm Min. spreader bar Height: 515mm Internal Width, legs open: 890mm External Width, Legs closed: 530mm Turning Circle: 1070mm Ground Clearance: 100mm Max User Weight: 150kg (23½st) Total weight 36Kg Folded Length: 1130mm Folded Width: 535mm Folded Height: 365mmSpecial Price £629.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £999.99Save: £370.04
- Monkey Lifting Pole - For Invacare Medley Ergo Bed Item Code: MS28444FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£100.49 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Alu Lite Wheelchair - Replacement Front Wheels (Pair) Item Code: MS24690Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£30.99 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Stand Assist Sling - Medium Item Code: MS24545FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Designed for use with the Reliant 350 lifter, but compatible with other types of Stand Assist lifter*, the Invacare Stand Assist Sling offers a comfortable and safe transfer for clients who have some weight bearing ability, but cannot stand independently. In addition, the client should be coherent, have good body and head control and the ability to grip the lift boom during the transfer. The sling is well padded and comes with non-slip material on the back to ensure a comfortable transfer position.Medium Size (Note: Also available in Small, Medium, Large & X Large)Dimension A: 330mmDimension B: 895mmDimension C: 1170mm*May be suitable for use with Stand Assist Lifters that are compatible with fabric loop slings. Following risk assessment.Express Delivery Available£98.29 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Delta 3 Tri-Walker Item Code: MS15746FREE Shipping
Lighter and smoother - wherever you want to go! The new edition of the Invacare Delta has been improved to make it lighter and easier to use plus it has some additional features for added convenience.£61.79 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Beluga / Elan Repacement Battery Item Code: MS19301FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec Beluga /Elan Repacement BatteryAquatec Beluga/Elan reclining bathlift seat battery replacementEasy to fit rechargeable sealed batteries. 12 volt battery for the Aquatec Beluga/Elan bath lift. This valve regulated sealed lead acid needs no maintenance, non hazardous and will not spill,Fits as a direct replacementHeight:16,5cm (6.5")Width: 9cm (3.5")Depth: 8.5cm (3.25")Express Delivery Available£47.99 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Ocean VIP Shower Commode Chair - XL Item Code: MS29785FREE ShippingThe Aquatec Ocean VIP and VIP XL is a shower commode which offers a stainless steel frame. The seat tilt can be individually adjusted (tilt angle 0-35 Degrees), also with a stainless steel gas spring. The Aquatec Vip and Vip XL are designed to be extremely stable even at maximum tilt angle. Headrest for maximum comfort included as standard. The modularity of the Aquatec Ocean VIP and VIP XL shower chairs makes them an ideal alternative to prescription based showers chairs and a suitable solution for clients with rehabilitative or degenerative neurological conditions.Features Soft Seat with removeable Insert Commode Pan & lid Stable, stainless steel frame Individually adjustable seat height: no tools required Machine-washable adjustable backrest with quick-release buckles, can be adjusted to the user Space-saving push bar to enable optimal positioning over the toilet Ergonomic, swing-away armrests can be adjusted to two different height levels Height-adjustable, swing-away and detachable footrests for simple transfer Fold-away, textured footplates with heel loops provide a safe position Specifications Seat Width: 50cm Seat Depth: 45cm Seat height: 51 - 61cm Total Width: 62cm Total Depth: 84.5cm Total Height: 108-118cm Length Without Footrest: 84cm Footplate Depth: 16cm Armrest Height: 72 - 68cm Footrest to seat: 34-46cm Width Between Arms: 47cm Castors: 5" (127mm)£749.59 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair - Self Propelled Item Code: MS25235FREE ShippingAquatec Ocean series of shower commode chairs offers a flexible, modular solution for a wide range of clients.Features Soft Seat with removeable Insert Commode Pan & lid Stable, stainless steel frame Individually adjustable seat height: no tools required Machine-washable adjustable backrest with quick-release buckles, can be adjusted to the user Space-saving push bar to enable optimal positioning over the toilet Ergonomic, swing-away armrests can be adjusted to two different height levels Height-adjustable, swing-away and detachable footrests for simple transfer Fold-away, textured footplates with heel loops provide a safe position Specifications Seat Width: 48cm Seat Depth: 45cm Seat height: 41 - 54cm Total Width: 67cm Total Depth: 90cm Total Height: 94-107cm Length Without Footrest: 85cm Footplate Depth: 15cm Armrest Height: 68 - 85cm Footrest to seat: 25 - 49cm Width Between Arms: 54cm Castors: 5" (127mm)£440.39 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Colibri Lightweight Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS27260FREE ShippingThe Invacare Colibri Lightweight Mobility Scooter is perfect for use around town due to its top speed of around 4mph, the Colibri is a leading class 2 mobility scooter owing to its lightweight build, reliable drive and fantastic sturdiness.Special Price £699.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £907.19Save: £207.24
- Invacare Comet - Front Shroud Side Moulding RH Side Item Code: MS28088Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£6.09 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Essential Care Mattress Item Code: MS27843FREE ShippingInvacare Essential Care MattressThe Essential Care mattress is a pressure redistributing support surface, developed for home care and residential care environments. A castellated foam surface provides a cost effective solution for comfort and pressure redistribution to meet the needs of individuals At Risk/High Risk of developing pressure ulcers.Cut foam castellationsFeaturesMulti-stretch vapor-permeable water resistant polyurethane fabric coverZipped around 3 sides for ease of inspection and cleaningFire retardantSize: 200 x 88 x 15cmMax user Weight: 140kgs (22St)£141.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section