- Newcastle Urine Collection 1x10 Item Code: MS29216Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Newcastle Urine Collection 1x10SteriSets Newcastle urine collection pack is an easy to use sample collection device for a small child or adult with limited mobility.The Urine sample is collected using the pads that are provided which are placed in the child’s nappy.Using the syringe the urine sample is extracted from the pad and then the sample s transferred to the specimen bottle.Pack Includes:1 x Syringe 5ml1 x Plastic Bottle 20ml2 x Uricol Collection Pads 21cm x 7cm1 x Instruction SheetPack Size: 10Express Delivery Available£21.59 with VAT Relief
- Folding Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS10546Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The moulded plastic head features recessed serrations which allows it to securely grip paper. Made with a curved metal handle the Folding Bottom Wiper assists in reaching areas where wiping is difficult.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £9.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £12.69Save: £2.94
- Portable Bidet Item Code: MS16659Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The exceptionally lightweight and strong plastic bowl has been designed to fit on most standard toilets to create a bidet.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.98Save: £1.99
- Buckingham Compact Easywipe Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS14837This Buckingham Compact Easywipe Bottom Wiper is supplied with a handy travel Case. When folded away in the travel case, the device can be discreetly stored in a handbag or pocket, making it perfect for use when travelling away from home.Special Price £23.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £32.95Save: £9.20
- TENA Wash Cream - 1 litre Item Code: MS24435Ideal for cleansing and incontinence care.TENA Wash Cream is the perfect replacement to soap and water cleansing, along with other conventional skin conditioning products. Alcohol free, it is ideal for frequent cleansing and incontinence care. Suitable for all skin types, including delicate and fragile, TENA Wash is simple to apply and remove.Dimensions:1 litre Pump Dispenser.£8.59 with VAT Relief
- Bottom Buddy - Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS11123FREE ShippingThe answer to personal hygiene when reaching is difficult. A soft, flexible head grips any tissue or pre-moistened wipe securely and releases the paper with the push of a button onthe easy-to-use handle. In short, this unique, patented designis comfortable, effective and simple.Length 26cm (10.5")Storage bag included£81.99 with VAT Relief
- P-Guard - For Gentlemen Who Sit Item Code: MS10057Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.P-Guard - For Gentlemen Who Sit The P-Guard prevents embarrassing and unhygienic accidents, which sometimes happen when gentlemen have to sit to use the toilet.Fixes with self-adhesive pads to any porcelain WC or with screws to any raised toilet seat. Easily detachable, easy to clean, safe, soft flexible cup. Jointed links allow variable positioning. From a seated position, the cup deflects urine down into the WC. The flap prevents spillage under the toilet seat.Express Delivery Available£23.29 with VAT Relief
- Selden Odour Neutraliser - 1L Item Code: MS28775Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Selden Odour Neutraliser is an additive for removing urine and foul odours.The Odour Neutraliser has powerful bactericidal action as well as high level of perfume to re-odorise furnishings after the removal of urine, faeces and vomit. The odour neutraliser prevents bacteria build up in the carpet fibres.Dilution: 1:50 (Chemical Designed For Machine Use)Capacity: 1 LitreExpress Delivery Available
- TENA Wash Cream - 500ml Item Code: MS24434Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Ideal for cleansing and incontinence care.TENA Wash Cream is the perfect replacement to soap and water cleansing, along with other conventional skin conditioning products. Alcohol free, it is ideal for frequent cleansing and incontinence care. Suitable for all skin types, including delicate and fragile, TENA Wash is simple to apply and remove.Dimensions:500ml Pump Dispenser.Express Delivery Available£6.49 with VAT Relief
- Quad Inspection Mirror Item Code: MS11772FREE ShippingQuad Inspection MirrorThe two handles on the 12" (30cm) long shaft make this mirror easy to bend or twist to the desired position. The oval mirror measures 100 x 150mm (4x 6") and is break resistant. Handle measures 140mm (5½") long and has an adjustable-length hand loop. Additional finger loop on the shaft.
- Hygienic Self Cleaning Toilet Brush Item Code: MS27627Hygienic Self Cleaning Toilet BrushAt last, a breakthrough in toilet brush hygiene.Instead of the traditional plastic bristles these 300 bristles are made of silicone, with an anti-stick effect, preventing toilet paper and stubborn residue from clinging to the bristles.Dirt will be easily flushed away to leave your toilet brush clean.Together with its angled under-rim brush, this self-cleaning double headed Silicone Toilet Brush comes complete with holder.Measures:H42 x Dia 14cm
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section