Toilet Frames With Seats
- Prima Toilet Frame with Horseshoe Seat Item Code: MS31487FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This highly versatile Prima Toilet Frame with Horseshoe Seat has been carefully designed to ensure it will fit every type of toilet bowl including square toilets and wash and dry bidets.Express Delivery Available£72.59 with VAT Relief
- Elsan Toilet - Frame Only Item Code: MS16376FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Elsan Toilet - Frame OnlyToilet StandFor use with Elsan Bristol Chemical toiletWhite plastic coated steelPlastic armrestsAdjustable height legsSpecifications: Seat Height 53-69 cm (21-27")Seat Width 36 cm (14")Seat Depth 43 cm (17")Width 51 cm (20")Height 87 cm (34")Depth 54 cm (21")Width Between Arms 45 cm (18")Weight of Frame 7.25 kgs (16lbs)Weight of Toilet 5.3 kgs (12lbs)Maximum User Weight 160 kgs (352lbs)***THIS IS FRAME ONLY***Express Delivery Available£148.29 with VAT Relief
- Sussex Toilet Frame Item Code: MS10513FREE Shipping
- Mowbray Extra Wide Toilet Frame And Seat - Floor Fixed Item Code: MS14897FREE ShippingMowbray Extra Wide Toilet Frame And Seat The mowbry extra wide now features a specially designed extra wide one peice moulded contoured seat that gives greater comfort and support for the larger user.in addition the seat features a raid front section for both male and female use. The epoxy coated steel frame give durability and, uniquely to the mowbray, the inner legs are also coated and numbered to make height adjustments quick and easy. To offer the maximum flexibility. Available as free standing or floor fixed, the free standing models are supplied with rubber ferrules for stability.SpecificationsHeight to top of seat - 33 - 54cm (15 - 21")Frame width - 61cm (24")Seat width - 56cm (22")Height to top of frame - 61 - 77cm (24 - 30")Footprint 70 - 51cm (27.1/2 - 20")OptionalFree standingFloor fixedFloor fixing kit£134.69 with VAT Relief
- Mowbray Extra Wide Toilet Frame And Seat - Free Standing Item Code: MS14896FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mowbray Extra Wide Toilet Frame And Seat The mowbry extra wide now features a specially designed extra wide one peice moulded contoured seat that gives greater comfort and support for the larger user.in addition the seat features a raid front section for both male and female use. The epoxy coated steel frame give durability and, uniquely to the mowbray, the inner legs are also coated and numbered to make height adjustments quick and easy. To offer the maximum flexibility. Available as free standing or floor fixed, the free standing models are supplied with rubber ferrules for stability.Specifications Height to top of seat - 33 - 54cm (15 - 21") Frame width - 61cm (24") Seat width - 56cm (22") Height to top of frame - 61 - 77cm (24 - 30") Footprint 70 - 51cm (27.1/2 - 20") Max user Weight: 254g (40 stone) Optional Free standing Floor fixed Floor fixing kitExpress Delivery Available£85.89 with VAT Relief
- Mowbray Lite Adjustable Toilet Frame with Seat Item Code: MS23803The Mowbray Lite Toilet Frame with Seat has a proven track record for providing comfort, durability and versatility, and is the preferred choice for many occupational therapists.Special Price £29.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £38.79Save: £8.84
- Combi Toilet Aid - Adjustable Height Item Code: MS12022FREE ShippingCombi Toilet Aid - Adjustable HeightFeaturesThe toilet frame is a raised, coated toilet frame with an integrated toilet seat and lid, designed to fit over the majority of WC suites. The toilet frame features height adjustable legs and integrated arms Supplied with a complete two-part toilet seat and your choice of a removable 10 litre commode bucket with lid or splash guard.Specifications 127 kg (20 stone) Free standing frame Integral arms for easy transfer Easy height adjustmentDimensionsSeat Height: 480 - 630mm (19 - 25")Seat Width: 500mm (19½")Seat Depth: 550mm (21½")Overall Height: 660 - 840mm (26 - 33")Overall Width: 550mm (21½")Overall Depth: 500mm (19½")Footprint: 550 x 500mm (21½ x 19½") Specification Max User Weight: 20 st (127kg)£45.69 with VAT Relief
- Prima Multi-Frame - Frame & Toilet Seat Item Code: MS13960FREE ShippingThe New Prima Multi Frame is a robust and versatile frame which can be used as a toilet surround, toilet frame or shower seat.It can be supplied with fitted mint arms and has the option of being fixed to the floor when required. FeaturesThis height adjustable frame fits any standard toilet and can be fixed to the floor if required.With slip reducing ferrules.Can be completely assembled and disassembled without the need for tools.Supplied flat packed.The Prima Multi Frame can also be supplied with a toilet seat and used as a toilet seat frame.The toilet seat clips easily onto the frame.With a simple clip on shower seat the frame becomes an easy to use shower stool.The moulded plastic seat is shaped for comfort. DimensionsFrame Footprint 46cm x 59cm (18" x 23") Toilet SurroundWidth (Adjustable) 51cm/56cm/61cm (20"/22"/24")Height to Arm 66cm to 83cm (26.5" to 32.5")Depth (Front to Back) 46cm (18") Over ToiletWidth 51cm (20")Height To Arms 66cm to 83cm (26.5" to 32.5")Seat Height (Front) 46cm to 61cm (18" to 24")Seat Height (Middle) 48cm to 63cmSeat (Front to Back) 18.75" to 24.75" Shower SeatWidth 51cmHeight to Arm 66cm to 83cmSeat Height (Front) 46cm to 61cmSeat Height (Middle) 48cm to 63cmSeat (Front to back) 45cm Optional ExtrasFloor Fixing BracketsMint Arm Rests Maximum user weight 190kg (30st) Please note, the shower seat and over toilet moulding options are just single items, and do not contain the actual frame. The frame can be purchased seperately.If the toilet frame is being used with the toilet moulding them it will only extend to the 20"..If it is being used as just a frame it will extend to all 3 widths as shown.£88.59 with VAT Relief
- President Raised Toilet Seat and Frame - Adjustable Width Item Code: MS19728Adjustable in height and width, this President Raised Toilet Seat and Frame is a well-manufactured toileting aid that assists people when using the lavatory.£34.95 with VAT Relief
- President Raised Toilet Seat and Frame Item Code: MS19727This President Raised Toilet Seat and Frame is height adjustable through a large range and the ideal solution for those users that struggle when raising on and off the toilet.Special Price £39.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £49.95Save: £10.00
- Stirling Elite Toilet Frame Item Code: MS14736FREE ShippingStirling Elite Toilet FrameThe unique design of this frame makes it easier for the user to rise to a standing position. The handles extend forward into a more suitable place for the user to lever themselves forwards and upwards. The seat is wider and more contoured, giving a superb level of comfort. There is a rear cut out on the seat, giving clearance to the coccyx and making personal cleansing easier.SpecificationWidth at top 61.3cm (24").Seat width 46cm (18").Seat depth 46cm (18").Aperture size 21.5cm x 26.5cm (8.1/2 x 10.1/2").Seat height adjustment 44cm to 54cm (17.1/2 to 21").Weight 5kg.Maximum user weight 190kg - 30st£83.59 with VAT Relief
- Grand Cosby Toilet Frame Item Code: MS10875FREE ShippingGrand Cosby Toilet FrameThe Grand Cosby has a smooth contoured, extra wide seat and offers excellent support and comfort. The seat has built-in anti-bacterial properties and clips on to the sturdy height adjustable frame.SpecificationsSeat height: 44 to 57cmm (17.1/4 to 22.1/2")Width: 65cm (25.1/2")Depth: 45cm (18")Weight: 7kg (15.43lbs)Special Price £59.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £131.69Save: £71.70
- Deluxe Stirling Toilet Frame Item Code: MS14732FREE ShippingDeluxe StirlingToilet FrameA sturdy, height adjustable metal frame with a clip on, one piece moulded seat. The seat is contoured and has a partial cut-away to facilitate personal hygiene. The cross members are width adjustable using a pin clip system, allowing the frame to be completely assembled or disassembled without tools.This model is supplied with padded arm rests for additional comfort and easier grip.Height is also adjusted using a pin clip system, which leaves no protrusions to snag skin or clothing. The legs have non-slip rubber feet .Flat packed.SpecificationsWidth at top 48cm to 53cm (19 to 21")Seat height 38cm to 53cm (15 to 21")Depth at floor 47cm to 53cm (181/2 to 21") depending on height settingWeight 6.2kgMaximum user weight 165kg - 26st£84.89 with VAT Relief
- Deluxe Toilet Aid Item Code: MS17243FREE ShippingDeluxe Toilet AidFeatures & BenefitsPlastic coated steel frameAdjustable height facilityRemovable moulded seat, clips on and off for cleaningRubber tipsTechnical SpecificationMaximum User Weight 165kg (26 st)Seat Height 50cm (19.75") - 65cm (25.25")Seat Depth 39cm (15.5")Width Between Arms 50cm (19.75")Seat Width 37cm (14.5")Overall Width 56cm (22")Overall Depth 48cm (18.75")Overall Height 68cm (28.75") - 83cm (32")£87.29 with VAT Relief
- Toileting Seat Aid Item Code: MS17242FREE ShippingToileting Seat AidFeatures & BenefitsEliminates germs breedingReduce the risk of cross-contaminationReduces risk of injury from sharp edgesFeatures cut outs at the front and rear for easy cleaning access.Simple to use as it clicks into position on the frame and rotates when required.Technical SpecificationMaximum User Weight 165kg (26 st)Seat Width 45cm (17.5")Seat Depth 38.5cm (15.25")Width between arms 50cm (19.75")Seat Height 46cm (18.75")- 61cm (24")Overall Width 56cm (22")Overall Depth 48cm (18.75")Overall Height 68cm (28.75)- 83cm (32.5")£52.39 with VAT Relief
- Mowbray Width Adjustable Toilet Frame And Seat Item Code: MS14899FREE ShippingMowbry Width Adjustable Toilet Frame And SeatThis new design allows the mowbry frame to be adjusted in width to suit the needs of the user. Designed using conventional E clips, the frame can be completely dismantled if necessary without the need for tools, supplied assenbled. The one peice moulded contoured seat hes been ergonomically designed to give good thight support and the gentle slopes gives a high level of overall comfort. A front cutaway allows easier personall cleaning The epoxy coated steel frame give durability and, uniquely to the mowbray,the inner legs are also coated and numbered to make height adjustments quick and easy. To offer the maximum flexibility. Available as free standing or floor fixed, the free standing models are supplied with rubber ferrules for stability.SpecificationsHeight to top of seat - 38 - 54cm (15 - 21")Seat width - 40.6cm (16")Seat depth - 40.6cm (16")Height to top of frame - 61 - 77cm (24 - 30")Width between arms 48 - 61cm (19 - 24")Maximum user weight 30 stoneSpecial Price £69.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £99.95Save: £30.00
- Folding Commode Chair & Toilet Surround Item Code: MS17250FREE ShippingFolding Commode Chair & Toilet SurroundFeatures & BenefitsDoubles as a folding commode and a toilet surroundSupplied with pot for commode and sleeve for toilet surroundLightweight Aluminium Adjustable Height FrameClip on Toilet seat for easy removal and cleaningClip on backrest for additional supportLightweight and rustproofNon-marking, slip resistant rubber tips for added safetyTechnical SpecificationMax User Weight 125kg (19.5st)Overall Height 67cm - 77cm (26.5" - 30.5")Overall Width 55cm (21.75")Overall Depth 49cm (19.25")Seat Height 46cm - 56cm (18" - 22")Seat Width 34.5cm (14")Width between arms 46cm (18")Seat Depth 37cm (14.5")£77.09 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section