- Economy Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS24408Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Economy Bottom Wiper holds onto both tissue paper and wipes so the user can wipe without having to twist or bend.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £5.69 with VAT Relief
Was: £6.69Save: £1.00Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Folding Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS10546The moulded plastic head features recessed serrations which allows it to securely grip paper. Made with a curved metal handle the Folding Bottom Wiper assists in reaching areas where wiping is difficult.Special Price £9.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £12.69Save: £2.94Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS10547This bottom wiper is designed to be used from the front and is an ideal aid for those with a disability or the elderly. The paper is easily removed after use.Special Price £5.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £11.99Save: £6.04Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Buckingham Easywipe Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS10060Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Buckingham Easywipe Bottom Wiper has been specially designed for those with limited dexterity, by Occupational Therapist Chris Clarke.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £17.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £29.99Save: £12.00Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Buckingham Compact Easywipe Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS14837Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Buckingham Compact Easywipe Bottom Wiper is supplied with a handy travel Case. When folded away in the travel case, the device can be discreetly stored in a handbag or pocket, making it perfect for use when travelling away from home.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £23.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £32.95Save: £9.20Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Bottom Buddy - Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS11123FREE ShippingThe answer to personal hygiene when reaching is difficult. A soft, flexible head grips any tissue or pre-moistened wipe securely and releases the paper with the push of a button onthe easy-to-use handle. In short, this unique, patented designis comfortable, effective and simple.Length 26cm (10.5")Storage bag includedSpecial Price £69.69 with VAT Relief
Was: £81.99Save: £12.30Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Quad Inspection Mirror Item Code: MS11772FREE ShippingQuad Inspection MirrorThe two handles on the 12" (30cm) long shaft make this mirror easy to bend or twist to the desired position. The oval mirror measures 100 x 150mm (4x 6") and is break resistant. Handle measures 140mm (5½") long and has an adjustable-length hand loop. Additional finger loop on the shaft.Special PriceWas: £66.79Save: £10.02Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Selfwipe Toilet Aid - Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS11124FREE ShippingSelfwipe Toilet Aid - Bottom WiperFor those with difficulties cleaning themselves after toileting. The unique finger-shaped tip allows pressure to be applied in precise locations, and the SelfWipe features an easy-to-use release button, just release to drop the used tissue into the toilet. Includes a roller handle for toilet tissue for completeone-handed use .Handle length: 10"Clamp length: 5"Special Price £74.62 with VAT Relief
Was: £87.79Save: £13.17Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Self Wipe Toilet Aid / Bottom Wiper Item Code: MS24903Self Wipe Toilet AidFeatures Ensures personal hygiene for those who find reaching behind difficult, helping those with limited dexterity.The rounded soft and smooth design has a simple, uncomplicated mechanism, which grips the toilet tissue firmly and releases it cleanly without the need to touch the tissue after wiping.Suitable for use with either toilet tissue or wet wipes. Specifications:Plastic with soft rubber gripsColour: White - BlueLength: 38cmWeight: 140gSpecial Price £10.62 with VAT Relief
Was: £12.49Save: £1.87Offer ends 2019-09-30Sold Out
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section