Electric Toilet Seats & Bidets
- E'Loo Toilet Seat with Bidet Cleaning featuring a Warm Air Dryer, Night Light and Heated Seat Comfort Function - Round Seat Item Code: MS31886FREE Shipping
- E'Loo Toilet Seat with Bidet Cleaning featuring a Warm Air Dryer, Night Light and Heated Seat Comfort Function - Oval Seat Item Code: MS31885FREE Shipping
- E'Loo - Round Seat Item Code: MS31100FREE ShippingThe E'Loo One Touch Seat has been carefully designed with the independent living sector in mind. The bidet seat is designed to fit most standard UK toilets and offers an easy to use 'one touch' system to assist users with cleaning after toileting, offering the user privacy and dignity whilst maintaining personal hygiene by pressing only one button incorporated into the toilet seat. The E'Loo is suitable for use by both male and females and cleans intimate areas effectively. Cleans the perineum and intimate areas effectively Helps to protect against skin infections in the perineum area and urinary system Improves hygiene for people with frequent bowel movements Allows the user to feel clean and comfortable The unique one-touch single button eliminates the need for a separate hand-set Depth: 385mm Height: 107mm Width: 470mm Weight: 3.4kg Max user weight: 136kg
- Bio Bidet Supreme 1000 Item Code: MS23349FREE ShippingLuxury heated toilet seat with warm water spray and blow dryer for the ultimate in cleanliness and comfort.Easily replaces most standard toilet seats.Features:Remote Control - Convenient panel to control and operate the various functionsHeated Seat - Room Temp ~ 40°CPower Saving - Two economy optionsHydraulic Seat - Gentle closing of seat and lidSeat Sensor - Signals that the seat is occupied to commence cleaning operationBuilt in Filter - Protection against limescale build up3 in 1 Nozzle - Patented nozzle for 3 cleansing programsFeminine Wash - Soft aerated water spray for feminine cleansingPosterior Wash - Soft yet powerful aerated water spray for thorough cleansingTurbo Wash - Whirly mass of soft water spray to stimulate bowel movementPulsating Massage - Pulsating and soothing flow of soft waterOscillation - Oscillating movement of washing nozzle for thorough cleansingSelf Cleaning - Automatic self cleaning of washing nozzle before and after useAir Drying - Powerful warm air-drying operationSelf Diagnosis - System warns user of any malfunctionsQuick Release - Quick release mechanism to detach seat from toilet£810.79 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section