- Chemical commode chair Item Code: MS16373FREE ShippingChemical commode chairFeaturesWhite plastic coated steelHeight Adjustable legsComfortable padded armrestsLift up toilet seat with lid20 litre plastic pan (removable) for chemical toilet liquidSpecificationsSeat Height 47-61 cm (19-24")Seat Width 36 cm (14")Seat Depth 38 cm (15")Width 59 cm (23")Height 71-86 cm (28-34")Depth 58 cm (23")Width Between Arms 46 cm (18")Weight of Product 7 kgs (15lbs)Maximum User Weight 160 kgs (352lbs)£89.39 with VAT Relief
- Chemical Toilet / Commode - (Adjustabled Pan Rack) Item Code: MS22175FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Commode Chair is ideal as a bathroom commode or bedroom commode chair. It is height adjustable and has the added benefit of an adjustable sliding pan rack, this enables the Commode Chair to accommodate 5, 10 and 20 litre commode pails/buckets. As with all our commodes, the seat and back are vinyl welded for hygiene and safety.Details154 kg (25 stone) weight limitBrown coated tubular steelHeight adjustableFixed padded back, detachable padded overseatHinged plastic toilet seat and 5 litre pail with lidColour: Black and brownNote: This commodes differs from simillar commodes because the bucket holder is adjustable, thus will take larger buckets.Express Delivery Available£58.89 with VAT Relief
- Porta Potti Qube 165 Portable Toilet 21 Litre Item Code: MS10518FREE ShippingFeaturesDurable, comfortable and practical in useRotating emptying spout with stopper to facilitate positioning one tank on top of the otherConvenient vent button for splash-free emptyingFlush system: bellow pumpIntegrated cover-lockCapacity of the waste holding tank: 21 litreCapacity of flush-water tank: 15 litreWeight: 3.9kgDimensions: H414 x L427 x W383mm
- Porta Potti 165 Flushing Toilet Frame Item Code: MS22528FREE Shipping£170.09 with VAT Relief
- Porta Potti Aqua Rinse Item Code: MS10522Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Porta Potti Aqua Kem Toilet Chemical - Sachet's (PK15) Item Code: MS24763
- Blue Bags Toilet Sachets - Pack of 21 Item Code: MS27203
- Elsan Toilet - Frame Only Item Code: MS16376FREE ShippingElsan Toilet - Frame OnlyToilet StandFor use with Elsan Bristol Chemical toiletWhite plastic coated steelPlastic armrestsAdjustable height legsSpecifications: Seat Height 53-69 cm (21-27")Seat Width 36 cm (14")Seat Depth 43 cm (17")Width 51 cm (20")Height 87 cm (34")Depth 54 cm (21")Width Between Arms 45 cm (18")Weight of Frame 7.25 kgs (16lbs)Weight of Toilet 5.3 kgs (12lbs)Maximum User Weight 160 kgs (352lbs)***THIS IS FRAME ONLY***£72.19 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section