- Aerolight Roll Out Trackway - 250cm Item Code: MS16880FREE ShippingAerolight Roll Out Trackway - 250cmCovers grass ,gravel and other uneven surfaces for easy wheelchair and peddestrian access.Saves expensive construction work and can easily be cleaned,rolled up and stored.Can be trimmed to length or to fit round steps.flowerbeds,downpipes etc.Specifications250cmLength 250cm (8`2")Width 90cm (2`11")£200.89 with VAT Relief
- Aerolight Storage bracket kit (for aerolight xtra only) Item Code: MS16876FREE Shipping£145.89 with VAT Relief
- Aerolight Roll Out Trackway - 500cm Item Code: MS18243FREE ShippingAerolight Roll Out Trackway - 500cmCovers grass ,gravel and other uneven surfaces for easy wheelchair and peddestrian access.Saves expensive construction work and can easily be cleaned,rolled up and stored.Can be trimmed to length or to fit round steps.flowerbeds,downpipes etc.Specifications500cmLength 500cm (16`4")Width 90cm (2`11")£350.09 with VAT Relief
- Fibreglass Ramp Joining Plinth Item Code: PD180-4FREE ShippingThis joining plinth works in conjuction with our Green & White fiberglass ramps.SpecificationsMax Weight: 240KgsOverall Width: 76cm (36") Important Note (Please Read)Chose the correct height range when ordering below & you must also let us know the height you require within a 3" Range. (Ie: A 15" Height - specify 13-16" to give you some adustment.) **Special Order Item**: This is a special order item with an approximate ETA of 15 working days. NO refunds or exchanges can be given on this item.As low as £138.79 with VAT Relief
- RampRidge Item Code: MS13480FREE ShippingThe low cost alternative to bespoke ramping systems. The Rampridge can be fitted in minutes without affecting the normal operation of the door. Supports any portable ramp without the causing damage to UPVC doorframes & if required can be removed in minutes, leaving just the unobtrusive brackets in place. Ideal for temporary & intermittent use. The fixing brackets are suitable for either wall or infill securing. It is adjustable in length to fit various door widths & is weather and & rust proof.It is recommended that fitting be undertaken by a suitably qualified tradesman or technician. SpecificationsMin Length: 69cm (27”)Max Length: 89cm (35”)Weight: 4kgsMax Weight: 500kgs (79St)* We recommend that if using a ramp for any length of time that you fix it down by some method to avoid any chance of it slipping off.*Its common sense that the weight limit depends on the wall & the quality of the installation.£237.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section