Mobility Scooter Ramps
- Smart Wheelchair/Scooter Ramp - 1.8m (6Ft) Item Code: MS13512FREE ShippingOverviewAluminium construction Folds in two sections Comes with plastic carry handle Metallic red finish with non-slip grey surface Holes for permanent installation 1.8m (6ft) LengthWeights and Dimensions96cm (L) x 39cm (W) x 17.5cm (H) - Folded per ramp 184cm (L) x 78cm (W) x 10cm (H) - Unfolded per pair Weight 8.1kg (per ramp) Weight capacity 200kg / 31 stone (per pair)£295.09 with VAT Relief
- Split Fibreglass Scooter Ramp Item Code: PD11-10FREE ShippingSplit Scooter & Power Chair RampsThese superb ramps are incredibly easy to use, simply un-fold & place both halves together to form a safe & secure ramp. They are perfect for people who own three wheeled or small scooters that have very little ground clearance. Made from glass reinforced plastic they are incredibly strong & unbelievably light at just & 7kgs each!DimensionFolded Length - 92cm (36")Un-Folded Length - 183cm (72")Usable Width (As A Pair) - 61cm (24.5")Overall Width (As A Pair) - 69cm (28")Weight (Each) - 7Kgs (15.4Lbs)Max Weight (As A Pair) - 240kgs (40St)As low as £356.59 with VAT Relief
- Split Aluminium Scooter Ramps Item Code: PD10-10FREE ShippingSplit Aluminium Scooter RampsThe full width car ramp comes in 2 sections, which fit together to make one complete ramp for loading three wheeled scooters.Comprising of two sections which fit together down their length, each section is hinged across its mid section and can be folded to half its length and carried like a suitcase when not in use. Safety features include side edges and slip resistant surface. Designed for loading three wheel scooters or electric wheelchairs into vehicles.It folds to half its length like a suitcase and is easily stored or carried by the carrying handle.SmallUseable Width (As A Pair): 71cm (28") Overall Width (As A Pair): 76cm (30")Length (Un-Folded): 168cm (66")Length (Folded): 84cm (33")Weight (Each): 5.4KgsMax Weight: 100KgsMedium Useable Width (As A Pair): 71cm (28")Overall Width (As A Pair): 76cm (30")Length (Un-Folded): 183cm (72") Length (Folded): 92cm (36")Weight (Each): 6.2KgsMax Weight: 100KgsLarge Useable Width (As A Pair): 71cm (28")Overall Width (As A Pair): 76cm (30")Length (Un-Folded): 213cm (84")Length (Folded): 107cm (42")Weight (Each): 6.2KgsMax Weight: 100KgsAs low as £443.59 with VAT Relief
- Scooter Ramp with Black Grip Surface Item Code: MS27309FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Scooter Ramp with Black Grip SurfacePair of lightweight aluminium folding loading ramps with black grip surface. Suitable for mobility scooter and electric wheelchairs to load into vehicles. Also suitable ride on lawn mowers and other light wheeled garden machinery. Slightly curved for improved ground clearance.With raised edges on the outside of the ramps only to prevent wheeling offBlack Anti Slip Surface for better grip on the rampFolding Ramp Design for easy storage and transportRamps lay flat for easy storage when not being usedSlightly curved for improved ground clearanceManufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable ConstructionLightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety GuidelinesAngled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the rampSpecificationsLength: 222cmWidth: 21.8cmMax Load Height: 660mmTotal Weight: 18kgWeight Per Ramp: 9kgWeight Capacity: 300kgExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £156.82 with VAT Relief
Was: £184.49Save: £27.67Offer ends 2019-09-30
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section