- Dyna-Form Air Dynamic Mattress Item Code: MS22943FREE ShippingThe Dyna-Form Air mattress is a Medium to High Risk, dynamic mattress overlay system. With a fully replaceable cell structure, this system meets clinical needs, infection control challenges and cost management issues. Consisting of 20 cells, even weight management and comfort has been considered within the design process. With a cycle time of ten minutes, the ultimate pressure ulcer management is achieved, whilst minimising patient nausea. Complete with a slimline, user friendly control unit, functionality becomes simple. An outer cover comprising of high frequency welded, multi stretch, and vapour permeable fabric adheres to the strictest infection control policies which is ideal for use in any ward, homecare or nursing environment.FeaturesFully replaceable inner cell structureHigh frequency welded cover20 cell design system2 static head cells Rear access filter systemFull length securing strapsSlim line power unitLED / Audible alarmBenefitsIdeal for basic service & maintenance procedures, controlling cost managementEnhances infection control procedures and reduces fluid ingressInflates & deflates at regular ten minute intervals, providing ultimate pressure managementMinimises nausea / maintains stability of the head for neck traumaFor ease of maintenance & cleaningEnsures safe use for both patient and carerBasic design for ease of use, avoiding the need for complex trainingDual indicators alert carers of all functions SpecsRisk Category: Medium / High RiskWeight Limit: No minimum weight limit is required Maximum – 24 Stone / 152 kgWarranty: 1 YearMattress Dimensions: Standard size 200cm x 85cm x 10cmProduct Weight: 5kg mattress / 2.1kg power unitCycle Time: 10 minutesMode of Operation: ContinuousVoltage: 230V / 50HZPower Consumption: 12W Note: Infection Control / Hypochloride Solution Compatible Mattress Cover / Power Unit to be wiped down with Hypochloride solution & warm water, appropriately dilutedNote: This is special order please allow 7-10 working days£759.29 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Essential Care Mattress Item Code: MS27843FREE ShippingInvacare Essential Care MattressThe Essential Care mattress is a pressure redistributing support surface, developed for home care and residential care environments. A castellated foam surface provides a cost effective solution for comfort and pressure redistribution to meet the needs of individuals At Risk/High Risk of developing pressure ulcers.Cut foam castellationsFeaturesMulti-stretch vapor-permeable water resistant polyurethane fabric coverZipped around 3 sides for ease of inspection and cleaningFire retardantSize: 200 x 88 x 15cmMax user Weight: 140kgs (22St)£141.69 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Essential Basic Mattress Item Code: MS27842FREE ShippingThe Essential Basic mattress offers the user a comfortable and supportive surface. This is an ideal entry level mattress for individuals who do not require therapy for pressure ulcer prevention.Multi-stretch vapor-permeable, water resistant polyurethane fabric coverZipped around 3 sides for ease of inspection and cleaningFire retardantSize: 200 x 88 x 15cmMax user Weight: 140kgs (22St)£124.49 with VAT Relief
- Castellated/Geltex Mattress Item Code: MS27915FREE ShippingGeltex inside represents the next generation in technology evolution for medical mattresses. Geltex combines breathability, pressure distribution and body support in a way you don’t get with other materials because of its unique formula with gel properties. This mattress offers the highest performance pressure care, including heel zones together with superior patient comfort experience. SpecificationsFoam Size: 199 x 90cm (78 x 35")Foam Thickness: 15cm (6")Risk level: HighWaterlow Score: 20.0Weight: 16kg (35lb)Weight Capacity: 171kg (27st0£244.39 with VAT Relief
- Dyna-Form Mercury Mattress (Double) Item Code: MS23131FREE ShippingThe Dyna-Form Mercury mattress is specifically designed for users considered to be at “High / Very High Risk” of pressure ulcer development. Comprising of a specialist “castellated cut” and blends of the finest quality Combustion Modified High Resilient foam (CMHR) this product provides not only the best pressure re-distribution properties, but great patient comfort & product longevity. Side Wall construction enables primary stability for patient transfer purposes. Complete with a durable, multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover and a toughened polyurethane base, the Mercury mattress provides an important contribution towards the infection control and tissue viability standards of a modern hospital, nursing or homecare environment.Risk Category High / Very High RiskWeight Limit 40 Stone / 254kgDimensions (Length) 198cm x (Width) 137cm x (Height) 15cmFoam Density Blue 38 - 40 kg/m3 - Nominal Hardness 200 NewtonsFatigue Class Very SevereFire Retardancy BS7177 (Crib 5 Composite)Mattress Weight 15 kgInfection Control / Hypochlorite Solution Compatible: 1,000 ppm diluted or 0.1% (or to be used in conjunction with local infection control guidelines)Note: Variable Sizes Available Upon Request£756.49 with VAT Relief
- Dyna-Form Mercury Mattress Item Code: MS22945FREE ShippingThe Dyna-Form Mercury mattress is specifically designed for users considered to be at “High / Very High Risk” of pressure ulcer development. Comprising of a specialist “castellated cut” and blends of the finest quality Combustion Modified High Resilient foam (CMHR) this product provides not only the best pressure re-distribution properties, but great patient comfort & product longevity. Side Wall construction enables primary stability for patient transfer purposes. Complete with a durable, multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover and a toughened polyurethane base, the Mercury mattress provides an important contribution towards the infection control and tissue viability standards of a modern hospital, nursing or homecare environment.Risk Category High / Very High RiskWeight Limit 40 Stone / 254kgDimensions (Length) 198cm x (Width) 88cm x (Height) 15cmFoam Density Blue 38 - 40 kg/m3 - Nominal Hardness 200 NewtonsFatigue Class Very SevereFire Retardancy BS7177 (Crib 5 Composite)Mattress Weight 15 kgInfection Control / Hypochlorite Solution Compatible: 1,000 ppm diluted or 0.1% (or to be used in conjunction with local infection control guidelines)Note: Variable Sizes Available Upon Request£325.09 with VAT Relief
- Casa - Solo Mattress Item Code: MS22677FREE ShippingSpecial Price £94.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £131.89Save: £36.90
- PRESSURE RELIEVING MATTRESS Item Code: MS10588FREE ShippingThis low to medium risk mattress is robust yet light to use.The deep, luxury grade foam surfaces surround a supportive core. Ideal as a replacement mattress with no add-on topper needed, meaning excellent value for money. The vapour permeable, two-way stretch cover has a wipe clean surface with no laundering required. Waterproof and fire retardant, the cover also has a zip on three sides for easy inspection or removal.Size 1930 x 910 x 150mm (76 x 36 x 6")Weight 10kg£332.49 with VAT Relief
- Bed Mattress Pocket Sprung - 3ft Item Code: MS15084FREE ShippingThe deep pocket sprung mattresses are covered in finely woven damasks and teamed up with a range of either sprung edge or padded top divan bases, providing a sleeping surface which gives the degree of comfort and support expected when purchasing a pocketed bed.Suitable for all 3 foot single bed bases including electric adjustable beds.£195.69 with VAT Relief
- High Risk Mattress - 120 x 200cm Item Code: MS28520FREE ShippingBariatric Pressure Mattress is suitable for users who are at a high risk of developing pressure ulcers and is a static visco elastic layered foam pressure relieving mattress offering ultimate comfort as well as superb pressure relieving qualities. With its two way turning (head to foot) function this mattress has a long life span. Specially engineered to be used in conjunction with the Sidhil Bradshaw Bariatric Bed (it may also bed suitable for use with similar beds). The pressure relieving foam, set in the central section of the mattress can be easily replaced when required.Combustion modified high resilient (CMHR) foam for durability, comfort and great pressure redistribution A high weight capacity of up to 394kg (62st) allows the mattresses to be used for bariatric use Fire retardant to BS7177:2008 Medium Hazard (Crib 5 Composite) Sewn or welded vapour permeable and waterproof cover for breathability and hygiene A two way stretch cover to reduce shear and friction forces FFCB Models are made from hard wearing Closure fabric which can withstand up to fifty times the normal level of contact with chlorine based cleaners Closure mattress covers are made from PU coated, knitted nylon Highly effective pressure care solutions for those at ‘high risk’ of pressure ulcer development Consists of three layers Suitable for 21990BBE / 21991BBE Beds Size: 200 x120cmThickness: 18cmRisk Level: HighWeight: 20kg£516.49 with VAT Relief
- Designer Pressure Relieving Mattress Item Code: PD6-4FREE ShippingDesigner Pressure Relieving MattressMattresses for Comfort & Pressure ReliefOur mattresses are designed to be used on both standard and profiling beds. We offer two options depending upon needsDesigner Pressure Relieving MattressMade from a full 7cm visco elastic memory foam first developed by NASA for space missions fused to an 8cm base of high grade polyurethane foam. This superior mattress is edged with firm foam which offers greater security and makes for easier nursing.Temperature reactive memory foamRecognises shape and pressure and adjusts accordinglySuitable for both standard & profiling beds5 year guaranteeUp to High Risk with appropriate nursing careSupplied with quilted or 2-way stretch vapour permeable cover as standardMattress Sizes91x190x15cm (3ftx6ft3"x6")137x190x15cm (4ft6"x6ft3"x6")152x198x15cm (5ftx6ft6"x6")183x198x15cm (6ftx6ft6"x6")As low as £554.69 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart Double Waterproof Mattress Item Code: MS23222FREE ShippingMobility Smart Double Waterproof MattressDouble MattressFoam Construction: 100% Reflex Polyurethane137 x 190 x 15cmNavy BlueCover Type: Zipped, Waterproof, Vapour Permeable, Washable, Dry Cleanable, Multi-Stretch, Soft, Nylon FabricColour: Navy BlueOther Comments: Suitable for both profiling and standard bedsNote: This is made to order please allow 14 working days.£421.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section